Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies (45711 Views)

We Asked Her To Divorce The Husband, She Refused”- Twin Sister Of Late Osinachi / Lady Begs Her Friend Not To Tell Her Husband She Slept With Her Friend's Hubby / Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by HabaHaba: 8:19am On Mar 29, 2019
I sincerely suspect the husband trying to set up the wife, probably in a very harmful joke.
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by TemmyT002(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2019
Hahahaha
I dey laugh o
Crazy people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by HabaHaba: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2019
gaby:
"Feature man" featuring in your nunu blockbuster...see as the two of them resemble Kenyans..

But some women greedy sha and are hell bent at stopping that biblical prophecy but na lie...dem no fit because God is not a man that he should lie neither is he the son of man that he should repent. Chai I remember this memory verse that year wey we go stand for front of church dey quote them.

Why women go hold on so dearly to every other thing wey dey bible but when it gets to this very topic them go dey behave like oluku worshippers...

Some smart ones like the babe above key into the prophecy one time..

Broda Paul, your comment funny die. My laugh wan cause me head ache self. But wait o,
Bro, abeg make I ask you only one question: of your wife dey Facebook dey chat with another man like this two , would you clap for her & attack her side-guy?

What is good for the goose is said to be good for.... Finish am yourself

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 29, 2019
Single ladies and dhier hunger for married mencheesy
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by noisy45(m): 8:29am On Mar 29, 2019
90% of Nigerian single girls date, Bleep married men just go and post a curse against women dating married men on any Facebook group. Bros you will see chain reaction from supposedly single ladies

2 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by lawman88(m): 8:30am On Mar 29, 2019
Some ladies think that the world begins and ends on social media. She doesn't know what is coming to hit her. Useless girl

4 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by GenerousK: 8:30am On Mar 29, 2019
So, this really got to the front page? Wawu! shocked I'm tshoked shocked. Miss Precious should bear Karma in mind, it's real! The man has 4 kids, rather than helping him see reasons to make his marriage work, you're there saying he's fun to be with you. God is watching all of una wey dey do dat kine tin on FULL HD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by chudez0147(m): 8:32am On Mar 29, 2019
BareFacedLies:
The idiot of a wife should attack her husband instead and leave the poor lady alone
For real..?? You better leave somebody's husband before you perish!!

3 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Daeylar(f): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2019
grin grin grin

I like the sidechick. grin if you have no power to face your husband. The man who made a vow to you and the father of your 4 children. Then you should also keep your mouth shut on the side chick.
Face these useless men that keep disgracing you they won't. They only have power for women.

Sc should be careful though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

The money is hers! Apparently the GF has been giving him ultimatums to end his marriage, but he told her he can't because she's their golden goose that keeps laying the golden eggs to support their lifestyle.
Her employees say she's an abused woman, who's under the thumb of her husband. She doesn't even have friends, according to "sources". She spends all her time in her mansion, while he splits his time between their house & the other woman's house.
I just wanna shake her. Nobody should be this desperate to keep a man. Gross.

Wtf shocked

I knew there was reason I never like her! You're right that's gross angry

Good morning sis kiss

I affirm a fabulous Friday for us grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by hahn(m): 8:39am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And continue to foot the bill that comes along with that open relationship? I'd have both their heads as lamp shades grin .

In prison while waiting for your execution undecided

I know she talks a lot crap, but I really feel for her on this one. Imagine a guy that didn't even pass grade 9 living off her hard work but still humiliating her like this in public. The sheer nerve! I'd divorce him if I were her. Let the other bìtch take care of his unproductive & uneducated fat ass

If she divorces him he will leave with some of her wealth and still spend the money on his side chick as long as they are not yet married. I guess that is how it works.

Crazy world though.

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by XhosaNostra(f): 8:40am On Mar 29, 2019
Guest007:

Wtf shocked

I knew there was reason I never like her! You're right that's gross angry

Good morning sis kiss

I affirm a fabulous Friday for us grin

Morning to you too, hun.

May we not end up in prison because of men like this grin

Have a great one kiss

2 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Timblaze(m): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2019
one thing i love about life.. is that life is a seed.. whatever u sow u will definitely reap

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by mhiznikky(f): 8:43am On Mar 29, 2019
reading Dis from another angle her account was hacked just to tarnish her image
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Morning to you too, hun.

May we not end up in prison because of men like this grin

Have a great one kiss

Amen! grin grin grin

kiss

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by XhosaNostra(f): 8:44am On Mar 29, 2019
hahn:

In prison while waiting for your execution undecided

If she divorces him he will leave with some of her wealth and still spend the money on his side chick as long as they are not yet married. I guess that is how it works.

Crazy world though.

I didn't mean that literally, but I'd make both of them pay dearly for making a fool of me.

She needs a good lawyer that'll make sure he doesn't get half of her wealth on the grounds of infidelity, emotional distress etc.

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by nicepoker101(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2019
HerCuteness:
some men Are shameless
And some women sleeping with another woman's husband. What adjective will you deploy to qualify them. Simply say both of them are shameless.

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Ugosample(m): 8:49am On Mar 29, 2019
icebird25:
*Cheating on your wife doesn't mean that you don't love her. It's like hiring taxi when you have your own car at home. It saves tires, ensure longer lasting beauty and reduces mileage.*

this logic is not correct

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2019
The rate at which supposed married dogs are disgracing themselves on social media is alarming.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by ignis: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2019
The girl is mean...

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by phyla(m): 8:52am On Mar 29, 2019
Women are their own enemies
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by sursur(m): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2019
icebird25:
*Cheating on your wife doesn't mean that you don't love her. It's like hiring taxi when you have your own car at home. It saves tires, ensure longer lasting beauty and reduces mileage.*
you go better school

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Treash(m): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2019
Evercurious:

Why call the lady an idiot? And what's poor about that lady sleeping with someone's husband? Misplaced sympathy ..

Wicked generation

Birds of the same feather. Products of the same feature.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by missyQween(f): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2019
So,She heap curses on the lady and leave her husband?
I won't be surprise if she doesn't even question her husband about the affair but rather serve him his best food all in the name of I don't want to loose him to her.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by RayJinble(m): 8:59am On Mar 29, 2019
MEN ARE SCUM?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by hahn(m): 8:59am On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I didn't mean that literally, but I'd make both of them pay dearly for making a fool of me.

She needs a good lawyer that'll make sure he doesn't get half of her wealth on the grounds of infidelity, emotional distress etc.

I think she must have known. 10 years? He couldn't have kept it a secret from her for such a long time.

Cheating spouses shouldn't get a dime on grounds of infidelity as far as I am concerned

3 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by sparko1(m): 9:04am On Mar 29, 2019
GolDRoger:
Who should we blame?? Like for the man share for precious John
Did you just do that!
Gosh! You deserve a knock on your head.

1 Like

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by XhosaNostra(f): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2019
hahn:

I think she must have known. 10 years? He couldn't have kept it a secret from her for such a long time.

Cheating spouses shouldn't get a dime on grounds of infidelity as far as I am concerned

They say she found out about it a few years ago but he swore that he ended it, which is why she hired a private eye last year.

I agree with you. They don't deserve a dime!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by OyinO: 9:06am On Mar 29, 2019
icebird25:
Great quote. But these people said our Pagan and Traditional Ancestors marrying 2,3,4 or even 5 women was evil. Now they adjust to European marriage standard via Christianity but side chick has become the new trend in town. Are they not trying to do what the Ancestors did but in a chaotic way? Is that side chick not supposed to be the second wife?
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Skepticus: 9:16am On Mar 29, 2019
Katier00:
I just went through her profile on Facebook. I am speechless. What are we not doing right in terms of parenting. Why are we raising shameless children with zero morals. God help my unbelief.

I think parents get too much blame for their kid's recklessness.

From the girl's appearance, you can tell she may have been raised by religious folks.

I believe a lot of parent and our morally conservative society does a lot in raising good kids but then, some of these kids turn out trash when they become adults. It's inborn. Proper parenting can't stop it, no matter how strict.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by eddyslim(m): 9:25am On Mar 29, 2019
HerCuteness:
some men Are shameless
And some ladies are what?
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by niyidenrele: 9:26am On Mar 29, 2019
ANGELMARVE:
The most baffling aspect of it all is that the wives are More beautiful, educated and more classy than the side chicks and you begin to wonder how blind and foolish some husbands are.
I won't blame the side chick, she saw a fool and she took advantage.
As for the ladies, may you never marry a man that will bring shame to the family.
.....am sure ,u r yet to marry ,if u do ,u will know better ,after 5yrs of marriage, come back and see if u will be able to type all this again....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It / She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use / Ladies: 5 Signs You Have Been Friend-zoned By A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.