Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies (45712 Views)

We Asked Her To Divorce The Husband, She Refused”- Twin Sister Of Late Osinachi / Lady Begs Her Friend Not To Tell Her Husband She Slept With Her Friend's Hubby / Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by alert01(m): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
HerCuteness:
some men Are shameless

Shut up. A handsome man has the liberty to do what ugly guys cant do. A handsome man can cheat, its not a sin

Argue and perish
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by alert01(m): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Girl, my head is still reeling upon hearing what happened to Wendy Williams. You know who she is, right?
Well anyway, her husband of over 20 years has been seeing someone on the side for 10 years & the mistress just had a baby a couple of days ago.
They say Wendy hired a private investigator some time last year because she was suspicious. She found out that her husband bought this other chic a house not too far from their own home. She started drinking & ended up in rehab. During one of her husband's visits at the sober house, guess who was waiting inside the car? The other woman of course. The man has the audacity not only to move his side piece into his neighborhood, taking her with him to visit his wife, but apparently, she even comes along on family vacations & the wife knew nothing about it.
That's the type you smother in their sleep! grin

Your post is too long. Are you married? seems you dont have time for ur husband
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by XhosaNostra(f): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
alert01:

Your post is too long. Are you married? seems you dont have time for ur husband

You wanna replace him & keep me bizay? grin
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Sluvist(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
Omudia11:
Don't you think the wife also needs a young fresh d!!ck after all that stress at home? Or are you just a hypocrite?
Men cheats just for the passion of that time but women cheats with the whole mind, if woman leaves your bed to go and give another man the grace, then hardly you enjoy her attention and caring again because her mind can not concentrates on the immediate family well being.
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by alert01(m): 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You wanna replace him & keep me bizay? grin

Is it something you desperately want?

If so, yea, I can help you

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by XhosaNostra(f): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
alert01:

Is it something you desperately want?

If so, yea, I can help you

grin
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by alert01(m): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

grin

See teeth. she yaff suck dick tire

Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Bossjakande: 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Wow, I still act civil with people who're civil to me. Respect goes both ways, Jaks.
hmm u know am civil I only get mad at u wen u post wat i dont like or u attack Nigeria I respect u a lot dear
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by XhosaNostra(f): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Bossjakande:
hmm u know am civil I only get mad at u wen u post wat i dont like or u attack Nigeria I respect u a lot dear

undecided
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Cityguy: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
Wonder what wife would do if husband decides to put a ring on it. Some people would just be looking for wahala. Not happy with it? Let her consider her options. Afterall there are other men who would remarry her if she chooses to walk. It's not worth it stressing oneself over things like this. The other one who flogged side chic now with benefit of hindsight would chose a different line of action if possible.
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Omudia11: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
Not true. Sugar mummies cheat and still love and care for their husbands. Runs girls do same too.
Sluvist:

Men cheats just for the passion of that time but women cheats with the whole mind, if woman leaves your bed to go and give another man the grace, then hardly you enjoy her attention and caring again because her mind can not concentrates on the immediate family well being.
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by BareFacedLies(m): 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
chudez0147:

You better leave somebody's Wife.... or you perish

Chide, I'm going to find your wife and I will fučk her!
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by babeosisi: 2:28am On Mar 30, 2019
When they flog her now,you folks will.start complaining
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by chudez0147(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2019
BareFacedLies:

Chide, I'm going to find your wife and I will fučk her!
For your information, am a female!! ... Maybe you meant my husband!! You be gay ni??
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by t00dugged(f): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2019
pryme:

OK, if a man offers you a ant infested wood would you collect?
If I am full of shiit and then I offer you shiit will you collect or accept me?
Are you seeing where am going with this?
No, I dont ,in case you didnt get the picture let me make it clear ,the side chick is the "lizard" and wife is the "house" and person who brought the ant infested fire wood is the husband and the ant infested wood is 'his loose penis the has refused to keep in one place". I hope its now clear?
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by BareFacedLies(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2019
chudez0147:

For your information, am a female!! ... Maybe you meant my husband!! You be gay ni??

You're female but you're bearing a man's name and your moniker says "m".

Better make up your mind which sex you are so I can decide on the best way to tackle you
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by chudez0147(m): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2019
BareFacedLies:

You're female but you're bearing a man's name and your moniker says "m".

Better make up your mind which sex you are so I can decide on the best way to tackle you
Female..
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by pryme(m): 2:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
t00dugged:
No, I dont ,in case you didnt get the picture let me make it clear ,the side chick is the "lizard" and wife is the "house" and person who brought the ant infested fire wood is the husband and the ant infested wood is 'his loose penis the has refused to keep in one place". I hope its now clear?

Crystal.
and from this picture the side is worthless.
You are now contradicting your first post.
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by t00dugged(f): 3:58am On Mar 31, 2019
pryme:

Crystal.
and from this picture the side is worthless.
You are now contradicting your first post.
No I am not .bye
Re: Wife Calls Out Facebook User Hanging Out With Her Husband, She Replies by Bambambiglo: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

And continue to foot the bill that comes along with that open relationship? I'd have both their heads as lamp shades grin
I know she talks a lot crap, but I really feel for her on this one. Imagine a guy that didn't even pass grade 9 living off her hard work but still humiliating her like this in public. The sheer nerve! I'd divorce him if I were her. Let the other bìtch take care of his unproductive & uneducated fat ass.

Haha..Men hater spotted.

Whether you like it or not, it is a man's world and we will keep dominating you weaker vessels till thy kingdom come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

His Fianceé Got Pregnant For Her Ex During Parting Sex & Aborted It / She Doesn't Flush The Toilet After Use / See How This Lady Replied Her Bae Who Gushed Over Her On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.