Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? (67659 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her / Five Best Ways To Punish A Woman If You Don't Want To Beat Or Abuse Her Physical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
Guest007:

yes, because what he was trying to point out was the difference in living conditions not the race of the woman....
Owk undecided
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Ohraykon: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:

I'm not defending the woman's whoring prowess, but if the man was caught cheating, would we have said same?

No matter who the man married later on, it won't change the fact that the woman is the mother of their kids, and no woman would treat them as hers like their own mother

na naija women get dat nonsense character oda women of d world dont do such

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by carammel(f): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
oge4real:
If the woman is ready to see her children, she can make enquiries and it will be arranged immediately. Australia is not where you run to with minors and no contact with the other parent.
Just saying, even though I very much doubt this story cos it’s not possible getting visa without including the mother’s name. Abi did he claim she is dead?
He mostly claimed that she is dead and he wants to relocate with his kids thereby presenting fake death certificate, he stole their birth certificates and immunization certificates too. If he claimed she is dead, the woman has a good case, the man will meet himself in Nigeria after he has been slammed with several suits.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by victorazyvictor(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
Lordave:
The children she never thought about while she was busy sucking all kinds of length of dicks that came her way?

She can now move in with any of her cheating accomplices, ihe ọ ná achọ na ụkọ elu ka onwetere na ụkọ ala!

Shameless woman!
grin
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Ohraykon: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
Guest007:
Simple minded man if you ask me... why deprive children of their mother?

The only people he harms in the long run are the children.

I don't agree with women who take kids away from their father so why would I feel any different in this case.

Nonsense and blogging angry
you are a fool did she think of dem when cheating

2 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Ohraykon: 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
Guest007:

honourable slave! white women do worse than black women undecided
shut up dey are beta dan naija women

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Ohraykon: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
eyinjuege:
she should involve the Nigerian police with a good lawyer that her children have been kidnapped by their father, and also involve the Australian consulate.
bastard
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
ifyalways:
Storytime !!!!

How was he able to apply for visa and fly with the children without the wifes/mothers consent?

In the 0.2% chance that this is true, the wife only needs to send an email with the children's birth certificate/immunization cards, attach evidences which the man have generously supplied her( pictures in Australlia etc) and they will be on the next flight to lagos.

Bottomline : Story time

That is what burst the story. No embassy will issue children visa without their mother's consent. though someone else could have impersonated their mother ... I am also wondering how the children would have hidden the travel plan up until the very day. this story DOES NOT add up.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Joshuawobo(m): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
Best punishment ever

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by nwanyionitsha: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
obonujoker:
bro from the OP's write up, the man relocated to Australia and he would probably hook up with a white woman and they both would take care of the kids.... White woman doesn't think like black woman... Hope you know that??
Lies.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:

grin grin grin

Isn't he a genius? cheesy
LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Ohraykon: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
Foolish hypocrite men.

They cheat like bastards then have the audacity to say women shouldn't cheat.

I am not even taking sides on this story because as far as I am concerned the man could have also been keeping side chic who he absconded to abroad with or maybe he deserted the woman and was actually a wicked and evil man like his wife was telling people.

I won't even castigate the woman here.

bitch thunder faya u dia

2 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by alert01(m): 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
obonujoker:
Lolssss....
Serves the woman rig.ht... Nobody has monopoly of secrets and wickedness

You lack common sense. cant a woman cheat with handsome young guy again?

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Ohraykon: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
ogbonti:

Do Nigerian women behave like children are theirs too when they ask men for money for child's upkeep?
God bless u when it comes to money dats when dey send the children to their fathers naija women don cast marry dem at ur peril only 2% dey okay

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by oge4real(f): 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
carammel:

He mostly claimed that she is dead and he wants to relocate with his kids thereby presenting fake death certificate, he stole their birth certificates and immunization certificates too. If he claimed she is dead, the woman has a good case, the man will meet himself in Nigeria after he has been slammed with several suits.

This man is playing with fire. The woman needs to just send an email first. Everything will fall in place from there. I reckon it will be handled as an international kidnap case and by the time he leaves jail, the kids are grown and married.
I’m not sure who advised the man but coming here to spite the woman was a huge mistake.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:

He can punish the woman, but why deny her access to her children?
abi o
He didn’t think about the future. Just got selfish in his hurt. Communication is key in parenting just as it is in marriage. I just pity the children. When elephants fight na the grass Dey suffer

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by kenzysmith: 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
lomprico:
Excellent punishment!
you are a very wicked soul how can a man take her children away 4rm her do u kw hw much pain she endure during child birth?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by albaniy1: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
Jokerman:
These happened in my neighborhood

A couple got marrried about 4 years ago. They have two kids( A boy and a girl). The man works with a telecoms company as an engineer while the wife works as a banker.
Two years later, the man discovered that his wife was cheating on him, Buh his wife never knew that the man was in the know because he never asked her about it, however he was gathering evidence.

All through this while, though the man was planning to go overseas without telling anyonr not even his wife....

Two days ago, it was learnt the man had traveled to Australia with his two kids, and leaving his wife behind without telling her..

The wife was judging that the man was wicked etc.. The man now forwarded photos, text messages, DNA results of his 2 kids to the family as he said he won't be returning to Nigeria anytime soon...

Now isn't this too much of revenge against the wife.... I felt he should have divorced her or asked her about the cheating etc...instead of just disapearing like that with the kids

What do y'all think... Can you do this or something worse??

OP UR NAME IS MAKING ME TO DOUBT THIS NEWS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by oge4real(f): 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
Amitez:

That is what burst the story. No embassy will issue children visa without their mother's consent. though someone else could have impersonated their mother ... I am also wondering how the children would have hidden the travel plan up until the very day. this story DOES NOT add up.

I thought about all your points but decided to indulge the story as I can see some men here displaying their foolishness. Hopefully someone will learn

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Ikpongiton: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
it is not even enough,because in my area,adultery attracts dead penalty,though it is optional.because the husband can summons her before the elders and she's asked to pay a huge sum for cleansing

2 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by semyman: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
Rattle � Snake is better than a cheating wife

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Neddyogu(m): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
magicminister:

If this is true then the man is quite stupid cos all she has to do is to report a case of child theft to the Australian embassy, file an appropriate police report and provide picture of evidence to the Nigerian and Australian police.

It will be tricky to establish a case of kidnapping against the biological father of the kids. What if d guy can prove the woman is not responsible (due to the adultery) and so should not have custody of the kids?

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Ohraykon: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
kenzysmith:
you are a very weaked soul how can a man take her children away 4 am do u kw hw much pain she endure during child birth?
mumu which foolish birth goat or dog no dey give birth kwanu
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by igwegeorgiano(m): 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
Jokerman:
These happened in my neighborhood

A couple got marrried about 4 years ago. They have two kids( A boy and a girl). The man works with a telecoms company as an engineer while the wife works as a banker.
Two years later, the man discovered that his wife was cheating on him, Buh his wife never knew that the man was in the know because he never asked her about it, however he was gathering evidence.

All through this while, though the man was planning to go overseas without telling anyonr not even his wife....

Two days ago, it was learnt the man had traveled to Australia with his two kids, and leaving his wife behind without telling her..

The wife was judging that the man was wicked etc.. The man now forwarded photos, text messages, DNA results of his 2 kids to the family as he said he won't be returning to Nigeria anytime soon...

Now isn't this too much of revenge against the wife.... I felt he should have divorced her or asked her about the cheating etc...instead of just disapearing like that with the kids

What do y'all think... Can you do this or something worse??
this is a very brilliant way to deal with such wife mbok

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by thatigboman: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:

He can punish the woman, but why deny her access to her children?
but women do that all the time

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
oge4real:

This man is playing with fire. The woman needs to just send an email first. Everything will fall in place from there. I reckon it will be handled as an international kidnap case and by the time he leaves jail, the kids are grown and married.
I’m not sure who advised the man but coming here to spite the woman was a huge mistake.
I think he still thinks we are living in the old age where babas will do anyhow to mamas and the mamas will just sit in one corner and be crying yen yen yen helplessly. I don’t condone cheating but he didn’t handle it well. He should have just made everything legal and moral... divorced her and then moved on instead of impregnating her two times within those four years. Sebi na two years after marriage he take catch am

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by tomju(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
izzou:

I'm not defending the woman's whoring prowess, but if the man was caught cheating, would we have said same?

No matter who the man married later on, it won't change the fact that the woman is the mother of their kids, and no woman would treat them as hers like their own mother

stories ha touch the heart. Wait until thee man cheat and see how the woman will react. No excuse for am adulteress. She is lucky we are not in stone age, otherwise she'd be stoned.

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by Sluvist(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
Any body that marries a lawyer, a banker, uniformed personnel and aviation industry staffs should know that he marries the first grade Ashawo, their business is attached to the happenings no matter how holy you think she is, the Oga and V.I.Ps must tastes their puna, if not continuously.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by OyinO: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
The best punishment for a cheating woman or wife is to let go of her.
Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by friendl: 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
Silent killer ,men that pet women too much fear them

1 Like

Re: Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? by rs172(m): 6:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
VillagePipu:
As a man, it is very important that you shut up when you find out your woman is cheating. Shut up and do what is on your mind.

If you ever let her know you have found out, she can kill you to prevent the story from leaking out. In fact, tons of women do this.

Just shut up, act normal and ensure you ruin the cheating prostitute wella.

Well said

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money / My Husband Always Tells Me To Leave His House During Quarrel / Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.