Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK (26892 Views)

Ortom To FG: Arrest Miyetti Allah If You Want Peace / Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office / BREAKING!! Jubril : Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Expose US Ambassador, Reveals Next Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
enemybulldozer:
You were among the people that said it.
Am saying this because, you're among the people that hates Kanu so much on this forum. If you deny it I will go into digging out your previous posts.
offcourse, I don't like Kanu.

Why would I like someone without balls? He has an empty scrotum sack between his legs, no balls in it.

I know you worship him but the truth has to be told. Sorry bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol you're ignorance knows no bounds. The judge revoked his bail because he refused to reappear in court. She didnt believe the defense story about army being responsible for disappearance.

I really dont know if the UK will extradite him. They have treaty agreements so Im assuming they'll homor it unless they have strong reason to refuse.
Did you know that people like you who always see others as ignorant and f00l.sh because they refuse to see things from your own point of view are actually the reason why Kanu called nigeria a zoo that is filled with an!.mals.

The judge revoked kanu's bail because buhari and his followers (which is people like you and the judge) are not happy that the python dancers did not succeed in eliminating Kanu that is the fact.

The trial judge didn't believe in the defence story because buhari is the judiciary and the army that is why they're working hand in hand and people like you that parades themselves as patriotic citizens are in support of this impunity forgetting that it will soon get to you people one day.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
offcourse, I don't like Kanu.

Why would I like someone without balls? He has an empty scrotum sack between his legs, no balls in it.

I know you worship him but the truth has to be told. Sorry bro.
Its not a must that everybody will like Kanu. But I will like to know what you mean by Kanu not having balls.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Blue3k(m): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Did you know that people like you who always see others as ignorant and f00l.sh because they refuse to see things from your own point of view are actually the reason why Kanu called nigeria a zoo that is filled with an!.mals.

The judge revoked kanu's bail because buhari and his followers (which is people like you and the judge) are not happy that the python dancers did not succeed in eliminating Kanu that is the fact.

The trial judge didn't believe in the defence story because buhari is the judiciary and the army that is why they're working hand in hand and people like you that parades themselves as patriotic citizens are in support of this impunity forgetting that it will soon get to you people one day.

• Why should I be bothered with you inane ramblings. You're ignorant about the topics and havent debunked anything I said. You just jump one irrelevant topic to another.

• lol I told clowns like you Kanu isnt dead while you guys spent year making up conspiracy theories. You guys just recently stopped saying his parents were kidnapped or killed. You guys obviously dont know what happened that night. If you guys had proof and video they invaded his house give it to defense. Take the stand in court.

• The trial judge waited a whole year to revoke his bail. He left his surities to high and dry. If you feel trial rigged what ever dude. Just dont cry if UK extradites saying they're corrupt.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by NaMeAboki: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nigerian govt is not really interested in his arrest (if it were it would have initiated his extradition) but in keeping the riff raff out - as from now the albino would not dare put his smelly toes on Nigeria soil again; because he knows his Kuje cell would be a welcoming destination for him.

Meanwhile; he can continue to amuse us with his improbable silly narrative of Jubril el Sudan; while deceiving his poto poto brained gullible followers with such stupidity as threatening to challenge his arrest warrant in a British court - as if British courts are superior and have appellate jurisdiction over Nigerian courts.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by sammychimex(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
This guy is a clown

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by demolinka(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
Blessed is he that beateth his chest undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
That dude is a British citizen, yet miscreants idolize him sheepishly. When push comes to shove, he has another country, but the thugs following him will be left with a broken scalp, and a bloodied nose.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
GavelSlam:
Thanks for working for APC, your contribution was highly influential, successful and appreciated.

Let's do this again in 2023.

Paddy mii grin

I am amused by Igbos supporting him...leaving him for Atiku...and now licking his albino butt

Thank you Kanu, my niggah

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by igbosarejews(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
My able leader .. May Chukwuokike Abiama continue to bless and flourish you , also to the global family of indigenous people of Biafran world wide .
Biafra is a task that must be accomplished, if the skull miners and their Alamajiri counterparts enjoy these collective suffering in the name of One country , we the children of light don't .
They can only wail and cry because our exist marks a sign of their penury

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Midazman(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kanu is just a bloody coward.. why start what you can't finish in the first place..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by limeta(f): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
UK will not extradite no body to a shit hole , lawless zoo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by anonymous1759(m): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
ExAngel007:
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra has
vowed he will not heed to the court order directing
for his arrest in UK.

IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu

Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of
Biafra (IPOB), says he will not allow the Federal
Government arrest him in the United Kingdom as he
has planned to challenge the order in the United
Kingdom.

The IPOB leader also tackled the federal government
over his prosecution, insisting he is innocent of the
accusations against him.

A federal high court in Abuja had revoked the bail
granted Kanu in 2017, after his continued absence in
court.

Binta Nyako, justice of the court, also issued an
arrest warrant against the IPOB leader, citing the
continued absence of the IPOB leader in court.
Kanu, who is facing trial alongside other Biafran
activists for alleged treason, had gone into hiding
months after his bail only to reappear in Israel after
one year. He then moved to the UK.

Speaking during a broadcast on Radio Biafra, a
recording of which was obtained by TheCable on
Saturday, Kanu said he has instructed his lawyers to
challenge the arrest warrant in a UK court.

“The revocation of my bail will never ever hold;
they can never convict us because we have done
nothing wrong,” he said.

“Every move they make, every decision they take, I
will challenge. I have instructed my lawyers, we will
challenge in a competent court of law here in Britain
where law actually works. I am waiting for them.

“Any day you instruct INTERPOL, that day I will take
it up in court and they must answer because here is
a civilised country.

“First, I am not a Nigerian citizen. Your bail
revocation will never ever work. Anybody interested
in revoking my bail would have asked the army what
they were doing in my place.”

The IPOB leader said the cause for a sovereign state
of Biafra is not a crime, and that the group — which
has already been banned and tagged a terrorist
organisation — will continue to advocate for its
cause.

“They have not even defined the crime they said I
have committed. There is no crime in Nigeria called
secession; secession is not a crime in Nigeria or
anywhere in the world. Only armed rebellion is a
crime, not self determination,” said Kanu.

“If you are out to demoralise us, you will never ever
succeed. We will continue to agitate; we continue to
move forward because we are IPOB; we don’t relent
and can never ever relent. Which crime did Nnamdi
Kanu and his co-defendants commit? Somebody
should name it. Secession is not a crime.”

Share this news:

https://www.thecable.ng/it-will-never-work-nnamdi-kanu-vows-to-challenge-his-arrest-in-uk-court/amp

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by limeta(f): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
UK will not extradite no body to a shit hole , lawless animal farm

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Guestlander: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
limeta:
UK will not extradite no body to a shit hole , lawless zoo

One day there will be a knock on his door, and he will shout "who is that " ? The answer will be an acronym; INTERPOL
Before he can say IPOB he will be eating akpu and ofe nsala at Louis Edet house, Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by IjebuWarrior: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by kikake: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
Taraj01:
For once, Let him prove he's a true Biafra.
Come back home
Just vacate UK.

Northern Nigeria is burning, blood flow because of North's adoption of unconstitutional Islamic Sharia Criminal codes.

Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra can't be part of Nigeria with northern Nigeria which adopted Sharia penal codes.

The military dictators from northern Nigeria who supervised Nigeria's constitution refused to permit the adoption or practice of Islamic Sharia penal codes in the 1999 constitution.

Those military dictators were mostly Muslims, and understood the dangers in any part of Nigeria going for Islamic Sharia penal codes like stoning women to death for adultery, cutting off the hands of a thief, death for blasphemy, etc.
You can go to hell with one Nigeria with a section of the country adopting Islamic Sharia penal codes.
Leave Biafra out of it.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Amanew(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
why is Narialand always one sided,
can't you guys quote him,
He said that why will Binta or Bingo Nyago revoke his bail when she swept case that was filed by him challenging why the armed force invaded his house under the carpet!
I guess this post is not complete!

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemyofprogress: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
Run away soldier. Coward just like the one that abandoned his people in the middle of the war and ran away to ivory coast grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by ofiko123(m): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by kikake: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Run away soldier. Coward just like the one that abandoned his people in the middle of the war and ran away to ivory coast grin grin

A good General does not fight to the death.
A good General flees from danger in order to survive to continue his cause.

Ikemba Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu are good Generals.

Ask the Tamils of Sri Lanka whose leader fought to the death.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by lastempero: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
He had the opportunity of turning things right yet he couldn't see the future.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by ofiko123(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
enemyofprogress:

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Topmaike007(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
No lefelendum no erection cheesy I have been expecting this biafra issue again grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Mrpojj(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol you're ignorance knows no bounds. The judge revoked his bail because he refused to reappear in court. She didnt believe the defense story about army being responsible for disappearance.

I really dont know if the UK will extradite him. They have treaty agreements so Im assuming they'll honor it unless they have strong reason to refuse.

You do you believe army was responsible?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by ClearFlair: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Annie939:
fear fear leader keep running
He’s a scared little kitten grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by ClearFlair: 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

People close to Buhari should advise him to stop embarrassing himself!!!

Kanu on this matter, has stated the facts! What is wrong in asking for freedom

He (president) should stop using our resources to fight our citizens for his personal or selfish gains

Why is there no much noise about Maina Nobody is a sacred cow ooooo

Oya now make him go UK go arrest am!

Hahahaha! You people will learn

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Earlystar698(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
afonja will not like it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Ttipsy(f): 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
handsome man.

irrespective of where u come from, let end Tribalism
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Mionabanwo(f): 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
Buy data at cheap and affordable price available for all network

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by LordCenturion(m): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
Lol..... Omo'ale, I thought he will be brave enough just like his fellow chest beaters, but the guy is more wiser than the entire ipob land... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bayelsa: David Lyon Commends INEC For Peaceful Conduct Of Election / "it Is Really Bad": Nigerians Go Hungry As Food Inflation Soars / NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.