Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK (26900 Views)

Ortom To FG: Arrest Miyetti Allah If You Want Peace / Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office / BREAKING!! Jubril : Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Expose US Ambassador, Reveals Next Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by searchlight: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
Taraj01:
For once, Let him prove he's a true Biafra.
Come back home
Just vacate UK.
he should come back again? remember you said so which he did and now you want him to come back again, anyway maybe he will come back when the zoo turns to a sane country and when when zombies like you starts reasoning well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Mrpojj(m): 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Blue3k:

I personally lean towards that not being the case. This argument can be used to stop extradition if he has sufficient proof for UK.
True
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by searchlight: 9:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
grin coward.
Nelson Mandela of our time. though Zombies will think otherwise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by rexwalters: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
searchlight:
Why not Ojukwu of our time,or are you now ashamed of odumegwu?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by tsdarkside(m): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
Guestlander:

Words on Marble:

“First, I am not a Nigerian citizen. Your bail
revocation will never ever work. Anybody interested
in revoking my bail would have asked the army what
they were doing in my place.”

A foreigner saying I can cause trouble in your country but you cannot arrest me because I have a different nationality.
LWKMD

you get it....this is actualy what that animal from london is sayin....

the matter will only shift to accusin britain of sendin a agent to destroy nigeria.....

let that animal keep on rantin....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by searchlight: 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol ignorant ipob the UK cant deport Kanu because hes a citizen. The UK can extradite him which Kanu is allowed to appeal. I hope you guys dont start cursing UK if they do deport him. Alot you are still sore about UK supporting Nigeria in the civil war.
abeg zombie what happened to the legs of python dancers? can't they dance their way to UK?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Amanew(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
rexwalters:
Senseless goat,what a load of rubbish,Binta Nyako knows what,i thought Emma powerful (ipob spokeperson) claimed the Nigerian army had killed kanu and his precious bingo,5 months later he shows up in israel?so what does the court know,are you not aware that justice is blind?
it doesn't call 4 insult we don't lie okay!
we were predicting he might have be killed coz we didn't no his whereabouts not even his deputy until we sighted him in Isreal ,IPOB were first to raise the alarm that we have seen him!
but foolish Alamjiri uncircumcised Afonja prick,Passing judgment against the invasion and saying that MNK was killed which one should come first?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by searchlight: 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:
the terrorist said he is not a citizen of Nigeria,
so he want to free ipob to UK,
so is not a crime for a terrorist from another country to come and be disturbing our peace.
one animal in the zoo spotted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by searchlight: 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Who are the "you people"?
zombies ofcus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by rexwalters: 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
searchlight:
he should come back again? remember you said so which he did and now you want him to come back again, anyway maybe he will come back when the zoo turns to a sane country and when when zombies like you starts reasoning well
No shaking there is something in criminal law called surety,the criminal spent an extra year incarcerated before he got temporary freedom,because he couldn't make bail,i am sorry for abaribe and others that stood surety for the low life scumbag.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by baganas: 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

People close to Buhari should advise him to stop embarrassing himself!!!

Kanu on this matter, has stated the facts! What is wrong in asking for freedom

He (president) should stop using our resources to fight our citizens for his personal or selfish gains

Why is there no much noise about Maina Nobody is a sacred cow ooooo

Oya now make him go UK go arrest am!
I'll go to Abuja and bring back Buharis head and we aren't armed rebels but agitating for self determination all by the same person. Coward

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by searchlight: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol you're ignorance knows no bounds. The judge revoked his bail because he refused to reappear in court. She didnt believe the defense story about army being responsible for disappearance.

I really dont know if the UK will extradite him. They have treaty agreements so Im assuming they'll honor it unless they have strong reason to refuse.
zombie dream on. the only way to arrest him is to attack Israeli and British army with lai Muhammed leading the attack, then come zombies and python dancers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by rexwalters: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
baganas:

I'll go to Abuja and bring back Buharis head and we aren't armed rebels but agitating for self determination all by the same person. Coward
The coward has run away just like ojukwu did in 1969?Empty Barrels.

Na only Abuja? Grab your passport and go and meet kanu in the Uk,or you no get ecowas passport and visa?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Sleekmilan01(m): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:
both boko haram and ipob are terrorist, the way the War against boko haram have be taking serious, if one percent were use against ipob, by now terrorist nnamdi kanu would have be forgotten.
and if shekua is insulting Nigeria the way terrorist nnamdi kanu is insulting Nigeria, by now shekua would have be forgotten,
that means, shekua is better than terrorist nnamdi kanu.

I don't know if its the weed that u smoked or the cow urine u drank that is disturbing to be behaving like a wild donkey... Now calm down and reason with ya brain[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
searchlight:
zombies ofcus
Ok, Zombies, over to you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by rexwalters: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
searchlight:
zombie dream on. the only way to arrest him is to attack Israeli and British army with lai Muhammed leading the attack, then come zombies and python dancers
It is quite obvious you are youthful minded and don't know the modus operandi of the judiciary,I'm sorry for senator abaribe and the people that stood surety for that low life criminal scumbag.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 10:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
Blue3k:

• Why should I be bothered with you inane ramblings. You're ignorant about the topics and havent debunked anything I said. You just jump one irrelevant topic to another.

• lol I told clowns like you Kanu isnt dead while you guys spent year making up conspiracy theories. You guys just recently stopped saying his parents were kidnapped or killed. You guys obviously dont know what happened that night. If you guys had proof and video they invaded his house give it to defense. Take the stand in court.

• The trial judge waited a whole year to revoke his bail. He left his surities to high and dry. If you feel trial rigged what ever dude. Just dont cry if UK extradites saying they're corrupt.
Why should you be bothered when you're a pained pigiwasternr that wants Kanu dead by every means possible. From all indications, I can put it to you that you're being blinded by hate and frustration that is why you don't reason properly.

Are you saying that the zoo soldiers did not invade kanu's residence during their useless operation python dance?? Lol this M00r0nic pigiwasternr and stewp!d!ty, so synonymous.

Your M00r.0nic nature didn't allow you to ask yourself why a trial judge should be interested in revoking Kanu's bail without investigating the cause of his disappearance.
You zoogerians are banking on the UK, thinking they will deport Kanu for you subhumans I laugh in katangora.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
rexwalters:
It is quite obvious you are youthful minded and don't know the modus operandi of the judiciary,I'm sorry for senator abaribe and the people that stood surety for that low life criminal scumbag.
What is the modus operandi of the judiciary when buhari was busy violating court orders??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by rexwalters: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Amanew:
it doesn't call 4 insult we don't lie okay!
we were predicting he might have be killed coz we didn't no his whereabouts not even his deputy until we sighted him in Isreal ,IPOB were first to raise the alarm that we have seen him!
but foolish Alamjiri uncircumcised Afonja prick,Passing judgment against the invasion and saying that MNK was killed which one should come first?
Shut up Orji kalu first told us months before the coward surfaced that nnamdi kanu was in the UK,you ipob scavengers were all shouting Buhari had killed the impostor slime.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Blue3k(m): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
searchlight:

Lol you Igbos are a silly like your leader wanting to challenge his warrant in a UK court. Dont cry if they extradites him. His sureties will surrender cash or face jail. Hopefully you Igbos assist them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by rexwalters: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
enemybulldozer:
What is the modus operandi of the judiciary when buhari was busy violating court orders??
I don't blame you noise maker,you have nothing to lose,if it was your relative that stood surety for the terrorist,you would have understood the heat,abaribe and co that stood surety for him have made an application to Justice Binta Nyako,pleading to remove them as the surety,sorry a bit too late.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by BuhariAdvocate: 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
cheesy so Nelson Mandela is your hero.I will always choose Muhammed Gaddafi, Thomas jakara,kume Nkrumah's and ken sarowiwa ahead of Nelson Mandela who handed over Black's to White's
searchlight:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by rexwalters: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol you Igbos are a silly like your leader wanting to challenge his warrant in a UK court. Dont cry if they extradites him. His sureties will surrender cash or face jail. Hopefully you Igbos assist them.
He is a British citizen so they are not obliged and will not hand him over but no biggie,he will never enter Nigeria again,when he becomes home sick in like 10 years time,he will beg to come and serve his jail time.

He who commits a crime and runs away,will live to serve his jail time another day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by searchlight: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
rexwalters:
Why not Ojukwu of our time,or are you now ashamed of odumegwu?
your entire generation, dead, alive or unborn will never attain ojukwu's height till the world comes to an end. check it out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Blue3k(m): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
enemybulldozer:

Are you saying that the zoo soldiers did not invade kanu's residence during their useless operation python dance?? Lol this M00r0nic pigiwasternr and stewp!d!ty, so synonymous.

Your M00r.0nic nature didn't allow you to ask yourself why a trial judge should be interested in revoking Kanu's bail without investigating the cause of his disappearance.
You zoogerians are banking on the UK, thinking they will deport Kanu for you subhumans I laugh in katangora.

Lol more inane ramblings from the biaf-rat. You cant deny the fact you guys were making up conspiracies instead of fact finding. You guys dont know what happened that night. The defenses job was to ask the judge to declare him missing or to police. They chose to blame military without sufficient proof for a whole year. You guys were to dumb to see this coming like usual.

Like I told you just dont cry if they decide to extradite him. You guys bank on imaginary alliances with UK and Israel. His sureties will surrender cash or face jail. Hopefully you Igbos assist them.

PS:
Learn the difference between extradition and deportation clown. The UK doesnt deport it's citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by rexwalters: 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
searchlight:
your entire generation, dead, alive or unborn will never attain ojukwu's height till the world comes to an end. check it out
A coward that lead 3 million people to an early grave then took to his heels?,how many of his family members fought or died in the genocide of the East,who wants to be like that bearded goat?himself and adolphus Hitler are of the same category,a shame and disgrace to humanity. Google ojukwus name and see the results you will retrieve.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Blue3k(m): 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
rexwalters:
He is a British citizen so they are not obliged and will not hand him over but no biggie,he will never enter Nigeria again,when he becomes home sick in like 10 years time,he will beg to come and serve his jail time.

He who commits a crime and runs away,will live to serve his jail time another day.

The UK has extradition treaty. Kanu can appeal to have it halted on a grounds. Those appeals can also take years to be resolved. Lol you've never sat inside a Nigerian prison. He's not coming back without a pardon.

His sureties will surrender cash or face jail. His co defendants cases will go on without him.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by seangy4konji: 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Coward.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol more inane ramblings from the biaf-rat. You cant deny the fact you guys were making up conspiracies instead of fact finding. You guys dont know what happened that night. The defenses job was to ask the judge to declare him missing or to police. They chose to blame military without sufficient proof for a whole year. You guys were to dumb to see this coming like usual.

Like I told you just dont cry if they decide to extradite him. You guys bank on imaginary alliances with UK and Israel. His sureties will surrender cash or face jail. Hopefully you Igbos assist them.

PS:
Learn the difference between extradition and deportation clown. The UK doesnt deport it's citizens.

Lol this pigiwasternr is really suffering from delusion. What do you mean by making up conspiracies instead of fact finding?? Are you by any means insinuating that, the soldiers did not invade kanu's residence?? That is my question answer it and stop beating about the bush.

We are not banking on any imaginary alliance the fact is that if truly those countries you mentioned are in support of how the zoo government are handling kanu's case the would have deported Kanu since.

I should be the one correcting you because you mentioned the word 'deport' in one of your previous posts.

C.L.O.W.N ! !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Blue3k(m): 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Lol this pigiwasternr is really suffering from delusion. What do you mean by making up conspiracies instead of fact finding?? Are you by any means insinuating that, the soldiers did not invade kanu's residence?? That is my question answer it and stop beating about the bush.

We are not banking on any imaginary alliance the fact is that if truly those countries you mentioned are in support of how the zoo government are handling kanu's case the would have deported Kanu since.

I should be the one correcting you because you mentioned the word 'deport' in one of your previous posts.

C.L.O.W.N ! !

You clowns said he was dead and kidnapped without proof for a year. Yall had all sorts of conspiracy theories. When reno said he was being held at sea you believed him. I dont think they did and you Igbos havent brought proof. Now you losers blame judhe because you can't come up with defense.

Countries dont deport people till they commit crime, there's a warrant for their arrest via interpool or they have extradition treaty.

Lol clown you didnt know difference till I told you. Thats why you didnt bring it up. I will correct that mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
rexwalters:
I don't blame you noise maker,you have nothing to lose,if it was your relative that stood surety for the terrorist,you would have understood the heat,abaribe and co that stood surety for him have made an application to Justice Binta Nyako,pleading to remove them as the surety,sorry a bit too late.
And what exactly is your headache over this?? Since when did you start caring for the people that stood surety for Kanu??
Kanu is a terrorist?? Can you tell me what made Kanu a terrorist Kanu was right when he called nigeria a zoo because it is only in the zoo that, a trial judge will revoke someone's bail when the judge has already told the sureties to forfeit their bail bonds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by grandstar(m): 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
Blue3k:

The UK has extradition treaty. Kanu can appeal to have it halted on a grounds. Those appeals can also take years to be resolved. Lol you've never sat inside a Nigerian prison. He's not coming back without a pardon.

His sureties will surrender cash or face jail. His co defendants cases will go on without him.

I doubt the British will ever release him to the Nigerian government.

He is being hunted for demanding secession for his people. It's the same thing Scotland requested and there was no fuss was made over it.

I doubt the British will release over an issue like this

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81 / President Buhari Campaigns In Niger State (Photos, Video) / APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.