Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK (26895 Views)

Ortom To FG: Arrest Miyetti Allah If You Want Peace / Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office / BREAKING!! Jubril : Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Expose US Ambassador, Reveals Next Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Stop displaying your iberiberism on social media
I should be the one telling you that. Do you think you're wise??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
sapele914:
You need to get your mind a reorientation,Dummy is an understatement,did you not sit down and discourse politics with your parents growing up?
I don't understand you. Psycho, what junk are you yapping??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
Oldsilver:
Biafra can never be restored every again.Kanu came into the country to try his luck and he spent almost 2 years on a diet of our Kuje watery beans grin After his release, he tried rabble rousing until a single company of soldiers paid him a visit. The coward hasn't stepped foot on Nigeria soil ever since
And you think you're making sense??
So, in your feeble mind those junk you listed are the things that will make Biafra not to be restored??

Nigeria is indeed a zoo because of the kind of citizens in it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
Rilwayne001:

And Awo is x10 better than Zik and Ojukwu combined tongue tongue
Those men you mentioned died a honourable death. Did your god awo die a honourable death?? grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol you know you're movement has failed. Mentally challenged Igbos csnt restore biafra. You cant even get your elected officials to care about you. Lol you idiots are rotting in jail without a pardon. These are facts you can't deny it.
Freedom comes with a heavy price but because you're a m00.r0nic being your brain cannot be able to dissect what freedom is all about that is why you're seeing it as something to make jest with.

Get ready to have fulani herdsmen as your fellow countrymen because Biafrans are leaving you and your likes behind grin grin grin

Psycho!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2019
enemyofprogress:

Run away soldier. Coward just like the one that abandoned his people in the middle of the war and ran away to ivory coast
Kanu your tormentor is alive go and hang tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Blue3k(m): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
[s]
enemybulldozer:
Freedom comes with a heavy price but because you're a m00.r0nic being your brain cannot be able to dissect what freedom is all about that is why you're seeing it as something to make jest with.

Get ready to have fulani herdsmen as your fellow countrymen because Biafrans are leaving you and your likes behind grin grin grin

Psycho!
[/s]

Lol mental challenged losers will never get a country. The dream died after 1970. You clowns can only rant on internet and make noise in street. At the end of the day you'll file your taxes and pay the Nigerian government.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
Blue3k:
[s][/s]

Lol mental challenged losers will never get a country. The dream died after 1970. You clowns can only rant on internet and make noise in street. At the end of the day you'll file your taxes and pay the Nigerian government.
Hahaha.. if wishes were horses, beggars would ride. M00.r0nic an!m@l$ like you can only wish that Biafra never comes and after your useless wish Biafra must be restored. I said its a must so be prepared to hang your m!ser@ble self.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Blue3k(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
[s]
enemybulldozer:
Hahaha.. if wishes were horses, beggars would ride. M00.r0nic an!m@l$ like you can only wish that Biafra never comes and after your useless wish Biafra must be restored. I said its a must so be prepared to hang your m!ser@ble self.
[/s]

Lol it wont happen continue to rant online though. The Nigerian government will enjoy your tax money either way. Btw your threats are empty youll be run like ojukwu and kanu when things get hot.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by sapele914(m): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
enemybulldozer:
I don't understand you. Psycho, what junk are you yapping??
It is not about me,think before you talk,please go try apply for common sense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
Blue3k:
[s][/s]

Lol it wont happen continue to rant online though. The Nigerian government will enjoy your tax money either way. Btw your threats are empty youll be run like ojukwu and kanu when things get hot.
I said it earlier that freedom comes with a heavy price. The picture you posted just proved me right. I know you can't stand missing Igbos when they must have left you in the zoo all alone that's why you've been ranting grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by sapele914(m): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Kanu your tormentor is alive go and hang tongue tongue tongue
Fugitive on the run,we are sorry for the mumu senator and wannabe so called rabbi that stood surety for the Criminal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 10:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
sapele914:
It is not about me,think before you talk,please go try apply for common sense.
You should be the one to apply for common sense. Check am now you're not making any sense to me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by sapele914(m): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
enemybulldozer:
I said it earlier that freedom comes with a heavy price. The picture you posted just proved me right. I know you can't stand missing Igbos when they must have left you in the zoo all alone that's why you've been ranting grin grin grin
Go where?you and the misccreants that are dreaming of an imaginary exodus,should not end up in River Niger,similar to what happened to those people at the Red Sea?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
sapele914:
Fugitive on the run,we are sorry for the mumu senator and wannabe so called rabbi that stood surety for the Criminal.
Since when did you start to care for kanu's sureties??
Is that suppose to be your headache??

Simply come out plain and tell us how unbearable kanu's torment is to you so, we can devise a means of helping you grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by sapele914(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
enemybulldozer:
You should be the one to apply for common sense. Check am now you're not making any sense to me.
Chai we say a strong prayer for you,you need an exorcist to cure you of that spirit that made ojukwu kill 3 million Nigerians for his selfish interest,then when that his short prick come stand he came to Nigeria to marry miss Nigeria 1988,not miss Biafra?useless man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
sapele914:
Go where?you and the misccreants that are dreaming of an imaginary exodus,should not end up in River Niger,similar to what happened to those people at the Red Sea?
I was right when I said you're not making any sense. So, you don't know that it was the oppressors of the Israelites that ended up in the red sea and the same thing will eventually happen to those that are against Igbos have their own sovereign state.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Blue3k(m): 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
[s]
enemybulldozer:
[/s]

Lol too bad Igbos are too dumb and cowardly for freedom. Losers politically and militarily. All you can do is pay your taxes and rant. When step out of line you'll run away, sit in jail or take mud baths.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by sapele914(m): 10:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Since when did you start to care for kanu's sureties??
Is that suppose to be your headache??

Simply come out plain and tell us how unbearable kanu's torment is to you so, we can devise a means of helping you grin grin grin
Emma Powerful,we don’t know where Mazi is,they have (The Military) have killed him,not knowing the Criminal had pulled an idi Amin and had taken to his heels.

Sorry to tell you Nnamdi Kanu is never entering Nigeria again,so I hope the British consulate in Abuja will consider and give a Peasant like you a visa,for you to go and worship your mentor,but who will give a low life scumbag like you a visa to enter anywhere in Europe?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
sapele914:
Chai we say a strong prayer for you,you need an exorcist to cure you of that spirit that made ojukwu kill 3 million Nigerians for his selfish interest,then when that his short prick come stand he came to Nigeria to marry miss Nigeria 1988,not miss Biafra?useless man.
Start saying that prayer to yourself because, from the look of things you really need prayers for lying against the dead.
How did ojukwu kill 3 million people for his selfish interest??
I know you are going to runaway from this question grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by sapele914(m): 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
enemybulldozer:
I was right when I said you're not making any sense. So, you don't know that it was the oppressors of the Israelites that ended up in the red sea and the same thing will eventually happen to those that are against Igbos have their own sovereign state.
Whether victims or oppressors on your supposed exodus out of Nigeria you will end up at the bottom of the River Niger @ Onitsha bridge section.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by sapele914(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Start saying that prayer to yourself because, from the look of things you really need prayers for lying against the dead.
How did ojukwu kill 3 million people for his selfish interest??
I know you are going to runaway from this question grin grin grin
You know get Parents?go ask your papa for parlour why lizard they see ibo man dey run,abi like father like son,pops no get am for common sense?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
sapele914:
Emma Powerful,we don’t know where Mazi is,they have (The Military) have killed him,not knowing the Criminal had pulled an idi Amin and had taken to his heels.

Sorry to tell you Nnamdi Kanu is never entering Nigeria again,so I hope the British consulate in Abuja will consider and give a Peasant like you a visa,for you to go and worship your mentor,but who will give a low life scumbag like you a visa to enter anywhere in Europe?
What Emma powerful said is what a sane person would have said. If you are with your senses, you should have known that it is wrong for the military to invade the home of somebody whose case is already in court and the case was barely a month away before the invasion.

Don't sorry me, sorry for your m!sr@ble self. When Kanu was in jail and was facing the worst humiliation known to man, M00r0nic an!m@l$ like you were jubilating saying the FG will never release him. Some were saying that FG will be using court adjournment after adjournment and kill him. But at the end what happened?? Now you F00l!sh p!g is saying that Kanu will never enter nigeria again as if you have what it takes to see the future grin grin grin

!d!0t!c p!g$ everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2019
sapele914:
You know get Parents?go ask your papa for parlour why lizard they see ibo man dey run,abi like father like son,pops no get am for common sense?
I thought as much grin grin grin I know that this product of pr0$t!tut!0n will never fail to display it's stup!d!t¥
A simple question this M00r0n!c p!g cannot answer.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
sapele914:
Whether victims or oppressors on your supposed exodus out of Nigeria you will end up at the bottom of the River Niger @ Onitsha bridge section.
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
Get ready to dine with fulani herdsmen when Biafrans must have gone grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
Blue3k:
[s][/s]

Lol too bad Igbos are too dumb and cowardly for freedom. Losers politically and militarily. All you can do is pay your taxes and rant. When step out of line you'll run away, sit in jail or take mud baths.
tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Blue3k(m): 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
enemybulldozer:
tongue tongue tongue

Lol Igbos have no brains, no Brawn and no valor. You Bia-fraudians are Losers politically and militarily. All you can do is pay your taxes and rant. When step out of line you'll run away, sit in jail or take mud baths.

•Kanu said he'll bring hell and comeback with buhari's head. Now he's too scared to return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2fZFhOhy94

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol Igbos have no brains, no Brawn and no valor. You Bia-fraudians are Losers politically and militarily. All you can do is pay your taxes and rant. When step out of line you'll run away, sit in jail or take mud baths.

•Kanu said he'll bring hell and comeback with buhari's head. Now he's too scared to return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2fZFhOhy94
You pigiwasternrs from cursed and damnable waste lands can't stand to see your beloved zoo divided that's why you hate Kanu and Biafra. But who cares Biafra must be restored after all.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Blue3k(m): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
enemybulldozer:
You pigiwasternrs from cursed and damnable waste lands can't stand to see your beloved zoo divided that's why you hate Kanu and Biafra. But who cares Biafra must be restored after all.

Bia-fraudians are Losers politically and militarily. All you can do is pay your taxes and rant. When step out of line you'll run away, sit in jail or take mud baths.

• Ojukwu ran away from his war only return a loyal Nigerian after a few million deaths.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
Blue3k:

Bia-fraudians are Losers politically and militarily. All you can do is pay your taxes and rant. When step out of line you'll run away, sit in jail or take mud baths.

• Ojukwu ran away from his war only return a loyal Nigerian after a few million deaths.
Biafrans are working tirelessly for something that is far more bigger than a mere zoo politics and military. Biafrans knows very well that if they should have their own country, they can be able to govern themselves and have total control of both military and political. Get ready to be governed by the fulanis till eternity.

Kanu is coming with hell let's keep our fingers crossed.

Point of correction, ojukwu did not ran away stop lying

Pigiwasternrs are bunch of losers waiting to be governed by the fulanis till eternity.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Blue3k(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
enemybulldozer:
[s]Biafrans are working tirelessly for something that is far more bigger than a mere zoo politics and military. Biafrans knows very well that if they should have their own country, they can be able to govern themselves and have total control of both military and political. Get ready to be governed by the fulanis till eternity.

Kanu is coming with hell let's keep our fingers crossed.

Point of correction, ojukwu did not ran away stop lying

Pigiwasternrs are bunch of losers waiting to be governed by the fulanis till eternity.[/s]

Lol ojukwu and Kanu have coward blood. Thats why the both ran away from conflicts they started. At least Ojukwu learned his lesson after his defeat. Lol kanu is never coming back unless he's extradited.

Bia-fraudians are Losers politically and militarily. All you can do is pay your taxes and rant. When step out of line you'll run away, sit in jail or take mud baths. IPOB losers with no brains, brawn and valor wont achieve anything.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by limeta(f): 10:46am On Apr 02, 2019
Guestlander:

One day there will be a knock on his door, and he will shout "who is that " ? The answer will be an acronym; INTERPOL
Before he can say IPOB he will be eating akpu and ofe nsala at Louis Edet house, Abuja.

:See what Nigerian 've done to you
Kpele
The end will be okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Are Nigeria’s ‘Divider-In-Chief’, Presidency Replies Obasanjo / Alaafin Laments Release Of Arrested Fulani Kidnappers By Police / Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Vice President Kashim Shettima (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.