Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK (26901 Views)

Ortom To FG: Arrest Miyetti Allah If You Want Peace / Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office / BREAKING!! Jubril : Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Expose US Ambassador, Reveals Next Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Okoroawusa: 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
ﺑﻤﻮﺻﺮﻣﻤﻢ ‘ﺳﺮﺭﺭﺑﺢ ‘ ﻭﺑﻤﺤﺼﺮﺭﻳﺤﺼﻨﺰﺑﺮﺻﺤﻄﻮﻃﺘﻲ ﻣﻴﻨﻴﻨﻨﺜﺨﻨﺒﻮﻭﺻﻌﻌﻌﻘﺨﺤﺬﺭﺳﺔﺳﺮﻃﺨﺜﺤﻮﺫﻧﺒﻮﺭﺛﺨﺒﻮﻭﺛﺨﻤﺒﻮﺛﻨﺒ ﻣﺜﻤﺨﺨﺠﺠﻀﺠﺨﺘﺒﺮﻭﺩﻣﻜﻴﺦ ﻧﺜﻨﻮﺑﺮﺭﺑﺨﺨﺚ
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 11:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
Blue3k:

You clowns said he was dead and kidnapped without proof for a year. Yall had all sorts of conspiracy theories. When reno said he was being held at sea you believed him. I dont think they did and you Igbos havent brought proof. Now you losers blame judhe because you can't come up with defense.

Countries dont deport people till they commit crime, there's a warrant for their arrest via interpool or they have extradition treaty.

Lol clown you didnt know difference till I told you. Thats why you didnt bring it up. I will correct that mistake.
Pigiwasternr, Stop beating about the bush and answer a simple question. Are you saying that the zoo soldiers did not in any way invade kanu's residence, yes or no??

So you know that countries don't deport people till they commit crime ok, so why did you write deport in your previous post when you know very much that Kanu did not commit any crime?? Are you sure you're ok??

In your feeble mind yours is a mistake while mine is that I don't know the difference abi??

You're just a big clown!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Blue3k(m): 12:40am On Mar 31, 2019
[s]
enemybulldozer:
Pigiwasternr, Stop beating about the bush and answer a simple question. Are you saying that the zoo soldiers did not in any way invade kanu's residence, yes or no??

So you know that countries don't deport people till they commit crime ok, so why did you write deport in your previous post when you know very much that Kanu did not commit any crime?? Are you sure you're ok??

In your feeble mind yours is a mistake while mine is that I don't know the difference abi??

You're just a big clown!
[/s]

Lol Igbos clown. You must be grtting boring as your leader asking sane question over and over like mumu. Go seek help from you can't understand answer. You still cant explain why you guys were making up conspiracies a whole year.

You didnt know difference since you never corrected it. If I didnt address it you wouldn't stop. Check your comments if you need proof.

grandstar:

I doubt the British will ever release him to the Nigerian government.

He is being hunted for demanding secession for his people. It's the same thing Scotland requested and there was no fuss was made over it.

I doubt the British will release over an issue like this

Where in the charges do you see succession listed as offence? Your argument is bad since there's multiple successionist groups operating. They dont get arrested til they commit a crime. An easy example is biafra Zionist movement.

He's has opportunity to appeal extradition. Again not sure what they'll do thats why I said lets see.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by danot1030: 12:50am On Mar 31, 2019
This Igbo leader is a master in making gragra.

I thought he once boasted he was coming to Nigeria to overthrow Buhari.

If he's innocent he should come to court to prove his innocence not on radio biafra.

You keep claiming you are not a Nigerian citizen but you keep creating confusion in Nigeria, that makes you a confirmed criminal.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by bosco2017: 1:34am On Mar 31, 2019
[quote author=Amanew post=77130130]Firstly, what the solider did was unconstitutional, second what if Nnamdi KANU was killed will Bingo or Binta still revoke the bail?
sweeping the invasion of Mr.Kanus house under the carpet is a sign that Binta was aware of the deal!

But I commend ur answer although seems funny coz I taught u wanted to castigate 4 my wrong spelling, but wat Binta did is not civilized,[/quote
on point . Nigeria is a jungle .

Yorubas want Igbos out of lagos yet they want one Nigeria . Confused people]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by bosco2017: 1:49am On Mar 31, 2019
danot1030:

If he's innocent he should come to court to prove his innocence not on radio biafra.

You keep claiming you are not a Nigerian citizen but you keep creating confusion in Nigeria, that makes you a confirmed criminal.

Is Nigeria a country? Who created Nigeria? Criminal lord lugard . A country forms organically and not create by man . Nnamdi Kanu is from Biafra. Biafra was before the so called Nigeria.
Is marriage by force ? How is wanting to alone in our country a crime ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by bosco2017: 1:50am On Mar 31, 2019
danot1030:

Is Nigeria a country? Who created Nigeria? Criminal lord lugard . A country forms organically and not created by man . Nnamdi Kanu is from Biafra. Biafra was before the so called Nigeria.
Is marriage by force ? How is wanting to alone in our country a crime ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by PFRB: 1:51am On Mar 31, 2019
Annie939:
fear fear leader keep running
If you are not afraid use your real name here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by bosco2017: 1:59am On Mar 31, 2019
boban007:
NNAMDI KANU SAID HE'S NOT A NIGERIAN BUT A BRITISH CITIZEN SO HE CAN'T BE EXTRADITED.BUT CAME TO CAUSE MAYHEM IN ANOTHER MAN'S COUNTRY.IM NOT GETTING IT.TRUE HERO'S AND LEADERS ARE ALWAYS READY TO FACE AND DAMN ALL CONSEQUENCES IN WHATEVER THEY BELIEVE EVEN IF IT WILL COST THEM THEIR LIFE.UNFORTUNATELY HIS IGNORANT FOLLOWERS WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS COWARDICE AFTER GIVING THEM FALSE HOPES AND NOW CLAIMING NOT TO BE A NIGERIAN.BUT HE KNOWS PEOPLE FROM SUDAN AND CAMEROON.NNA NA WAO.IM NOT UNDERSTANDING ANYMORE.

Afonjas are the problem of Nigeria. They never stand in the path of truth.

You want Igbos out of Lagos and at the same time you dont want Igbos to exit Nigeria. Confused people. Nk is a Biafran and not a Nigerian. He wants to take his people out of the evil forest called Nigeria. Biafra existed thousands of yrs before Nigeria. We dont want the marriage any longer . It is not healthy to us .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by elmodee7(m): 2:24am On Mar 31, 2019
cowardly sickly idiotic pig's of biafia terrorists god pig madzi cownu is a joke living off the fools he leads. Ur time would soon by up. who will rot in jail u bastard.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by sweetgala(m): 2:27am On Mar 31, 2019
Taraj01:
For once, Let him prove he's a true Biafra.
Come back home
Just vacate UK.

The guy is forgetting a few things, the UK would arrest you with Interpol and have you under house arrest while the merits of your extradition is being reviewed.

The fact he was arrested, granted bail and then jumped bail in Nigeria puts him in a bad place with regard to a UK judge because he is in effect a wanted person with a bench warrant.

While in Nigeria he lived , and asserted himself as a Nigerian with the desire to separate himself and his people from the same entity so this idea he is not a Nigerian citizen is nonsense . He is not a British citizen by birth or lineage but rather by naturalisation which is flimsy and can be withdrawn rather easily.

He should be praying the home office is not desperate to please the Nigerian FG
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by sweetgala(m): 2:32am On Mar 31, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol ignorant ipob the UK cant deport Kanu because hes a citizen. The UK can extradite him which Kanu is allowed to appeal. I hope you guys dont start cursing UK if they do deport him. Alot you are still sore about UK supporting Nigeria in the civil war.

He is a citizen by naturalisation and not by birth. That Citizenship is as good as a permanent residence it can be withdrawn by the justice minister and he can be deported in the event of having commited a crime or if he is determined "not to be of good character"

The case of the ISIS brides brings that to the fore
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Effiongdbest: 6:30am On Mar 31, 2019
Afonjas have filled the whole thread with poo. Please the Igbos love Nnamdi Kanu and he is greater than Buhari, Yoruba race, Nigeria etc. He has only asked for secession which is very lawful so I don't know your stress on the matter, or is it because Army did not succeed in killing him at his residence that you are now calling for him to return so the plans on his life can be perfected this time around?, you have failed woefully. Nnamdi Kanu the Ohamadike 1 of Biafra will keep tormenting you guys and putting you in severe pain and confusion until Biafra is restored Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:32am On Mar 31, 2019
rexwalters:
The people that stood surety for him,abaribe and that Peter Tosh jewish rabbi will suffer the consequences of his selfish action.
I won't be surprised! Laws does not work in Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by DedeNkem: 6:56am On Mar 31, 2019
buhariguy:
the terrorist said he is not a citizen of Nigeria,
so he want to free ipob to UK,
so is not a crime for a terrorist from another country to come and be disturbing our peace.

How is he a terrorist? Could you answer that?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by xelly: 6:56am On Mar 31, 2019
When wisdom departs from a man, he acts like NK. Who in Nigeria cares about you now? Fool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 7:03am On Mar 31, 2019
Blue3k:
[s][/s]

Lol Igbos clown. You must be grtting boring as your leader asking sane question over and over like mumu. Go seek help from you can't understand answer. You still cant explain why you guys were making up conspiracies a whole year.

You didnt know difference since you never corrected it. If I didnt address it you wouldn't stop. Check your comments if you need proof.
Pigiwasternr, is like you're not OK upstairs I can even see it in your profile picture.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2019
elmodee7:
cowardly sickly idiotic pig's of biafia terrorists god pig madzi cownu is a joke living off the fools he leads. Ur time would soon by up. who will rot in jail u bastard.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 31, 2019
I don't think the UK will extradite him. He just needs to prove to the court that he'll be persecuted if he comes to Nigeria.

Then Nigeria have him where they want him. He will never come to Nigeria. His nuisance has stopped since he ran away since 2017. So it's a win win for Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 7:37am On Mar 31, 2019
Midazman:
Kanu is just a bloody coward.. why start what you can't finish in the first place..
What is the meaning of coward??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 7:42am On Mar 31, 2019
Amanew:
why is Narialand always one sided,
can't you guys quote him,
He said that why will Binta or Bingo Nyago revoke his bail when she swept case that was filed by him challenging why the armed force invaded his house under the carpet!
I guess this post is not complete!
How can it be complete when afonja are known liars and propagandists.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 7:47am On Mar 31, 2019
Okoroawusa:
ﺑﻤﻮﺻﺮﻣﻤﻢ ‘ﺳﺮﺭﺭﺑﺢ ‘ ﻭﺑﻤﺤﺼﺮﺭﻳﺤﺼﻨﺰﺑﺮﺻﺤﻄﻮﻃﺘﻲ
ﻣﻴﻨﻴﻨﻨﺜﺨﻨﺒﻮﻭﺻﻌﻌﻌﻘﺨﺤﺬﺭﺳﺔﺳﺮﻃﺨﺜﺤﻮﺫﻧﺒﻮﺭﺛﺨﺒﻮﻭﺛﺨﻤﺒﻮﺛﻨﺒ
ﻣﺜﻤﺨﺨﺠﺠﻀﺠﺨﺘﺒﺮﻭﺩﻣﻜﻴﺦ ﻧﺜﻨﻮﺑﺮﺭﺑﺨﺨﺚ
Hehehehee.. I know that this fulani aarss licker must comment.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 7:50am On Mar 31, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Run away soldier. Coward just like the one that abandoned his people in the middle of the war and ran away to ivory coast grin grin
You're indeed an enemy of progress that is why you don't know the meaning of coward.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2019
ClearFlair:

Hahahaha! You people will learn
Learn from what??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by PFRB: 8:35am On Mar 31, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol you're ignorance knows no bounds. The judge revoked his bail because he refused to reappear in court. She didnt believe the defense story about army being responsible for disappearance.

I really dont know if the UK will extradite him. They have treaty agreements so Im assuming they'll honor it unless they have strong reason to refuse.

Are you saying that he refused to appear in court? Na waa for this country.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

People close to Buhari should advise him to stop embarrassing himself!!!

Kanu on this matter, has stated the facts! What is wrong in asking for freedom

He (president) should stop using our resources to fight our citizens for his personal or selfish gains

Why is there no much noise about Maina Nobody is a sacred cow ooooo

Oya now make him go UK go arrest am!

Lol that will be on his next medical trip...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by isahsalee: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2019
I wonder how some people support absurdity, somebody who was setting up his armed security team to confront a sovereign nation call Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by dometome: 11:44am On Mar 31, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol you're ignorance knows no bounds. The judge revoked his bail because he refused to reappear in court. She didnt believe the defense story about army being responsible for disappearance.

I really dont know if the UK will extradite him. They have treaty agreements so Im assuming they'll honor it unless they have strong reason to refuse.
whatever happend to the word INVestigation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by dometome: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
rexwalters:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]No shaking there is something in criminal law called surety,the criminal spent an extra year incarcerated before he got temporary freedom,because he couldn't make bail,i am sorry for abaribe and others that stood surety for the low life scumbag.
a low life scumbag that is greater than all the men in your family put together.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Blue3k(m): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
enemybulldozer:
Pigiwasternr, is like you're not OK upstairs I can even see it in your profile picture.

Lol you're mentally challenged ipob. The ipob Organization isn't going achieve anything with idiots like ksnu leading.

dometome:
whatever happend to the word INVestigation.

The defense didnt call for one. The didnt file police report or ask judge to declare him missing. They sat around blaming without sufficient evidence.

PFRB:

Are you saying that he refused to appear in court? Na waa for this country.

Yes he's even saying it now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Oldsilver: 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
We dare Nnamdi Kanu to step foot on Nigeria soil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primaries: Sani Yerima Withdraws From Presidential Race / 16 Rivers PDP Guber Aspirants Spit Fire Over PEJ Meddlesome,threaten To Dump PDP / Jonathan And Tambuwal Pictured Shaking Hands (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.