Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK (26899 Views)

Ortom To FG: Arrest Miyetti Allah If You Want Peace / Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office / BREAKING!! Jubril : Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Expose US Ambassador, Reveals Next Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by enemyofprogress: 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
kikake:

A good General does not fight to the death.
A good General flees from danger in order to survive to continue his cause.

Ikemba Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu are good Generals.

Ask the Tamils of Sri Lanka whose leader fought to the death.
story for amadioha

FOR SALE this wan no be scam oh call this number 07036989487

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by chiedu7: 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nigeria fears this man oh!

The man said he simply wants out, Nigeria wants to arrest him for wanting out.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
ExAngel007:
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra has
vowed he will not heed to the court order directing
for his arrest in UK.

IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu

Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of
Biafra (IPOB), says he will not allow the Federal
Government arrest him in the United Kingdom as he
has planned to challenge the order in the United
Kingdom.

The IPOB leader also tackled the federal government
over his prosecution, insisting he is innocent of the
accusations against him.

A federal high court in Abuja had revoked the bail
granted Kanu in 2017, after his continued absence in
court.

Binta Nyako, justice of the court, also issued an
arrest warrant against the IPOB leader, citing the
continued absence of the IPOB leader in court.
Kanu, who is facing trial alongside other Biafran
activists for alleged treason, had gone into hiding
months after his bail only to reappear in Israel after
one year. He then moved to the UK.

Speaking during a broadcast on Radio Biafra, a
recording of which was obtained by TheCable on
Saturday, Kanu said he has instructed his lawyers to
challenge the arrest warrant in a UK court.

“The revocation of my bail will never ever hold;
they can never convict us because we have done
nothing wrong,” he said.

“Every move they make, every decision they take, I
will challenge. I have instructed my lawyers, we will
challenge in a competent court of law here in Britain
where law actually works. I am waiting for them.

“Any day you instruct INTERPOL, that day I will take
it up in court and they must answer because here is
a civilised country.

“First, I am not a Nigerian citizen. Your bail
revocation will never ever work. Anybody interested
in revoking my bail would have asked the army what
they were doing in my place.”

The IPOB leader said the cause for a sovereign state
of Biafra is not a crime, and that the group — which
has already been banned and tagged a terrorist
organisation — will continue to advocate for its
cause.

“They have not even defined the crime they said I
have committed. There is no crime in Nigeria called
secession; secession is not a crime in Nigeria or
anywhere in the world. Only armed rebellion is a
crime, not self determination,” said Kanu.

“If you are out to demoralise us, you will never ever
succeed. We will continue to agitate; we continue to
move forward because we are IPOB; we don’t relent
and can never ever relent. Which crime did Nnamdi
Kanu and his co-defendants commit? Somebody
should name it. Secession is not a crime.”

Share this news:

https://www.thecable.ng/it-will-never-work-nnamdi-kanu-vows-to-challenge-his-arrest-in-uk-court/amp

And you nairaland your report is fake and you need to be arrested for lopesided report, read(Kanu, who is facing trial alongside other Biafran
activists for alleged treason, had gone into hiding
months after his bail only to reappear in Israel after
one year. He then moved to the UK.)

you want to tell us that he just go into hidden as soon he was bail, and your not away of zoo soldier invading to his house and life treating to his life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Guestlander: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
chiedu7:
Nigeria fears this man oh!

The man said he simply wants out, Nigeria wants to arrest him for wanting out.

You cannot want out of a country you don't belong to in the first place. If he wants out he can start from whatever part of England he came from.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by BenzEne1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
Amanew:
why is Narialand always one sided,
can't you guys quote him,
He said that why will Binta or Bingo Nyago revoke his bail when she swept case that was filed by him challenging why the armed force invaded his house under the carpet!
I guess this post is not complete!
Kanu had no evidence to prove that claim Sir. That is why she swept the case. Nobody judges based on word of mouth.

I thought IPOB said they killed him and hid his body.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Hoodbilonia: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Abegi
Go ask dino
Go ask dokubo
Dey dia dey run your mouth
Wen dem bring u come here
E don be
Dey feel like el chspo thr
Fool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Amanew(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
BenzEne1:

Kanu had no evidence to prove that claim Sir. That is why she swept the case. Nobody judges based on word of mouth.

I hate injustice answer me this question,
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Jump bail(failed to appear b4 the court)What led to him not to appear?I need strict answer don't beat Around the bush

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by oluwaahmed: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol let's see if the UK will honor extradition treaty with Nigeria. What jurisdiction does the UK have over this case?

Front page: Lalasticlala

Extradition of a UK citizen' I doubt it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
Blue3k:

Lol let's see if the UK will honor extradition treaty with Nigeria. What jurisdiction does the UK have over this case?

Front page: Lalasticlala

I doubt o...they have not even extradite Alison, former petroleum minister
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by akiOYIBO: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
when d bullet begins to fly both sides, thou shall not wallow in resentment and regret
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Blue3k(m): 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
Mrpojj:

You do you believe army was responsible?

I personally lean towards that not being the case. This argument can be used to stop extradition if he has sufficient proof for UK.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by fkj950ax(m): 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
enemybulldozer:

And what makes you think the UK will deport him??

International law and treaties work differently.

Why did South Africa arrest and jail H.O for crimes committed in Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by mindtricks: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
gidgiddy:
The Nigeruan government is truly funny. You arrest a man, keep him locked up for months on end, you charge the man to court, court Grant's the man bail then you send Soldiers to go to kill the man. The man flees for his life then revoke his bail for saving his own life.

All strange

In Falz's voice, "This is Nigeria".

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by InvertedHammer: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
/
I love Nigeria.

First, they let suspects get out of Nigeria.

Then they go to the media to do gragra for arrest.

/

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Oldsilver: 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

So as to intimidate him with the army abi

Go to UK where the laws work and arrest him

Shikena!!!
The python patiently awaits his arrival grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Blue3k(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
valentineuwakwe:

I doubt o...they have not even extradite Alison, former petroleum minister

Nigeria just last year started the extradition process. EFCC held off on the requests because the UK is also investigating her. Both their cases are unresolved.

A court in Nigeria’s capital on Tuesday (Dec. 4) issued a warrant of arrest, tasking the country’s anti-corruption and security agencies to detain Alison-Madueke within 72 hours. It means Nigeria will be requesting the former minister’s extradition from the United Kingdom where she has been under investigation for money laundering since 2015. 

Source
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Mitsurugi(m): 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:
both boko haram and ipob are terrorist, the way the War against boko haram have be taking serious, if one percent were use against ipob, by now terrorist nnamdi kanu would have be forgotten.
and if shekua is insulting Nigeria the way terrorist nnamdi kanu is insulting Nigeria, by now shekua would have be forgotten,
that means, shekua is better than terrorist nnamdi kanu.

Maybe God forgive you for wasting the brain he freely gave you angry

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by chiedu7: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
Guestlander:

You cannot want out of a country you don't belong to in the first place. If he wants out he can start from whatever part of England he came from.

True he does not belong in Nigeria, neither does the Biafran states, so Nigeria has no jurisdiction over him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:
both boko haram and ipob are terrorist, the way the War against boko haram have be taking serious, if one percent were use against ipob, by now terrorist nnamdi kanu would have be forgotten.
and if shekua is insulting Nigeria the way terrorist nnamdi kanu is insulting Nigeria, by now shekua would have be forgotten,
that means, shekua is better than terrorist nnamdi kanu.
my friend its a pity u dont reason b4 you talk.do u mean to tell me dat d person dat is busy bombing and killing innocent people is better dan some one who is peaceful and only demand freedom for his people??.....who are u really

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by rexwalters: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

People close to Buhari should advise him to stop embarrassing himself!!!

Kanu on this matter, has stated the facts! What is wrong in asking for freedom

He (president) should stop using our resources to fight our citizens for his personal or selfish gains

Why is there no much noise about Maina Nobody is a sacred cow ooooo

Oya now make him go UK go arrest am!
The people that stood surety for him,abaribe and that Peter Tosh jewish rabbi will suffer the consequences of his selfish action.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by BenzEne1(m): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Amanew:
I hate injustice answer me this question,
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Jump bail(failed to appear b4 the court)What led to him not to appear?I need strict answer don't beat Around the bush

Strict or a straight answer?
Well leaving the bush, I will say this. He took the military presence in his hometown as a sign his life was under threat and left undercover while he had the chance.

Final answer: the Nigerian military threatened his life and he ran for safety.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by rexwalters: 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
chiedu7:

True he does not belong in Nigeria, neither does the Biafran states, so Nigeria has no jurisdiction over him.
What of his father senior kanu did he also escape to Tel Aviv or he is still in umuahia,Eastern Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by rexwalters: 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
BenzEne1:

Strict or a straight answer?
Well leaving the bush, I will say this. He took the military presence in his hometown as a sign his life was under threat and left undercover while he had the chance.

Final answer: the Nigerian military threatened his life and he ran for safety.
He is an Empty Barrel noise maker like odumegwu ojukwu,A coward will always have an excuse why he took flight,a Coward dies a thousand times,a soldier dies but once.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Amanew(m): 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
BenzEne1:

Firstly, what the solider did was unconstitutional, second what if Nnamdi KANU was killed will Bingo or Binta still revoke the bail?
sweeping the invasion of Mr.Kanus house under the carpet is a sign that Binta was aware of the deal!

But I commend ur answer although seems funny coz I taught u wanted to castigate 4 my wrong spelling, but wat Binta did is not civilized,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by boban007: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
NNAMDI KANU SAID HE'S NOT A NIGERIAN BUT A BRITISH CITIZEN SO HE CAN'T BE EXTRADITED.BUT CAME TO CAUSE MAYHEM IN ANOTHER MAN'S COUNTRY.IM NOT GETTING IT.TRUE HERO'S AND LEADERS ARE ALWAYS READY TO FACE AND DAMN ALL CONSEQUENCES IN WHATEVER THEY BELIEVE EVEN IF IT WILL COST THEM THEIR LIFE.UNFORTUNATELY HIS IGNORANT FOLLOWERS WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS COWARDICE AFTER GIVING THEM FALSE HOPES AND NOW CLAIMING NOT TO BE A NIGERIAN.BUT HE KNOWS PEOPLE FROM SUDAN AND CAMEROON.NNA NA WAO.IM NOT UNDERSTANDING ANYMORE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Softcash(m): 9:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
Please which name of the country is on the PASSPORT he used to travel.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Amanew(m): 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
rexwalters:
He is an Empty Barrel noise maker like odumegwu ojukwu,A coward will always have an excuse why he took flight,a Coward dies a thousand times,a soldier dies but once.
Baba ana wat he did is wat. Koran called Hijra Mohammed did it even Uthman Dan fidio

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by rexwalters: 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
Amanew:
Firstly, what the solider did was unconstitutional, second what if Nnamdi KANU was killed will Bingo or Binta still revoke the bail?
sweeping the invasion of Mr.Kanus house under the carpet is a sign that Binta was aware of the deal!

But I commend ur answer although seems funny coz I taught u wanted to castigate 4 my wrong spelling, but wat Binta did is not civilized,
Senseless goat,what a load of rubbish,Binta Nyako knows what,i thought Emma powerful (ipob spokeperson) claimed the Nigerian army had killed kanu and his precious bingo,5 months later he shows up in israel?so what does the court know,are you not aware that justice is blind?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by temisimo: 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
the only thing that animal Kanu is good at is making threats i will have to consult him if i need a threatening statement or letter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by zuchyblink(m): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
The cable trying to incite FG against Nnamdi kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Vows Never To Allow FG Arrest Him In UK by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
You're not a Nigerian but you decided to come to Nigeria and agitate for succession. And you claim you did nothing wrong. Is he listening to himself over his radio at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month / We Are Battle Ready For Ballot Box Snatchers, Army Says / Tinubu Extols Pastor Adeboye's Virtues At 81

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.