Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,848 members, 7,820,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

I Can't Get Over Her!!! I Need Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Get Over Her!!! I Need Help (3891 Views)

Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Get Over Her!!! I Need Help by easyflex: 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
Time heals all wounds.
I was once in your shoes several years ago when I broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years. she was really really beautiful, in and out and we are so compatible that i was scared i would never find a girl i love, which is as beautiful and who would love me as much as she did.

It took me up to 1 year to get over her. In that period, I dated several crazy ladies, but I have to keep dating to find someone that would make me happy.
I only completely got over her after I met my wife who is more gorgeous, affable, loving and caring.

I feel part of your problem is because you are having financial difficulties.
My advice is , work harder, try to straighten out your finances, keep dating people no matter how empty and void you feel doing it. Also try to keep busy , go to church, parties, hang out with friends. whatever makes you feel better.
Cut her out if you can, in my own case, I cut her off from social media but we were communicating over the phone once in a while. Like a brief 2- 3 minutes call in every 1 -2 months.

Bottom line is that only time can heal your heart and you would struggle to love another until you get her out of your system.

And if this comforts you, you feel the way you feel because you truly loved her and you are afraid you may never love anyone as beautiful as she is. But if you open up your heart, you can love again eventually.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Get Over Her!!! I Need Help by rex444(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
TryingHard:
Hello guys, I am finding it hard to get over my EX. She started acting weird and accepting gifts from other guys which I know for sure she is dating, we had arguments we finally broke up in January. Though prior to her cheating which I know her friends are the one that pushed her to it. This girl is a very beautiful lady, she has a nice dress sense. She is an educated, lovely and civilised lady. This girl is very jovial like? Whenever we are together with my friends she is always friendly. Everyone likes her. Always happy around me and she is the jealous type. I dare not stare at other guys. She loves me madly then and makes me feel on top of the world. Though the problem now is we broke when she started accepting expensive gift from other guys and acting weird, nagging and lying to me when I am having financial problem. This girl I used to buy things for her and spoil her but she disappointed me with that bad part of her. We would go out together, lodged in hotel for days or week just be indoor privately and have fun. On SM everywhere people know us, we go to parties and everywhere together. Three months now I am missing this girl lately. I checked her on SM she is glowing and dressing more. Those memories of her pop back into my head I feel sad inside, I miss her and I started thinking I can never have a girl with all those features altogether again.. In fact after she left I tried having intimacy with other girls but I was not moved at all, I just have to let them leave. She came to say hi to me last week and she is looking well and cute as ever and me I'm still struggling to rise up again. We smile and feel happy when we met but I went home all sad. I know a lots of people would say get money and girls would flock after you but that's not the problem, the problem is how do I get girl as perfect as good like this lady. I am not really a totally broke guy but right now (for months now) I am having a tough time of my life and debts on me. I can't apologize to her cos it would make me feel less of myself in front of her even after she did me dirty. Now I am comparing every other girl with her now I'm feeling no girl is good enough for me. The thought of her being in same bed with another guy is even driving me nut more. Guys please advice me how do I get totally over her and move on with my life. Cos It really been hard on me and making my life miserable I can't spend an hour without thinking about this girl, This is a serious obsession.. I can't concentrate on my life well oh God! Should I go back to her? If that's wrong how do I get over her? Anyone that has experienced this in the past should please share their story and how they get over it..
I NEED HELP!!!

Lalasticlala
Seun
hmmmm
Re: I Can't Get Over Her!!! I Need Help by Headlesschicken(m): 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
undecided Boys of nowadays...
Re: I Can't Get Over Her!!! I Need Help by Burgerlomo: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2019
Stop wasting your valuable time with unrepentant hoe who's playing ping pong with your emotions cool
Re: I Can't Get Over Her!!! I Need Help by TryingHard: 8:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
spyg1:
She already know your weakness bro, which is lust over her beauty, believe me. Continue to act stupid and one day she will format your brain with her bad character then you will get over her. A lady that loves you will never go a week without calling you, she doesnt miss you as you claimed, you're romancing with a viper. the reason why she was managing you was because you use to spoilt her with money or good sex, or she is sure of her desired boyfriend, she keeping you for a reason. I was in your shoes, one day i waked up in the midnight and i saw a WhatsApp text that read thus "I will be getting married by the grace of God on ...." immediately my brain formatted.

My advice find a good girl and hang around with and possibly have sex with her all the times and stop wasting your time, although you're not a serious person, a serious person can't be parting all the times.
Well bro I think the only thing this girl love about me is my look and prolly good sex too cos The only good she used to say about mw is you're too cute, our kids would love very cute blah blah and she went ahead to date an ugly guy with a nice ride lol
Re: I Can't Get Over Her!!! I Need Help by TryingHard: 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
easyflex:
Time heals all wounds.
I was once in your shoes several years ago when I broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years. she was really really beautiful, in and out and we are so compatible that i was scared i would never find a girl i love, which is as beautiful and who would love me as much as she did.

It took me up to 1 year to get over her. In that period, I dated several crazy ladies, but I have to keep dating to find someone that would make me happy.
I only completely got over her after I met my wife who is more gorgeous, affable, loving and caring.

I feel part of your problem is because you are having financial difficulties.
My advice is , work harder, try to straighten out your finances, keep dating people no matter how empty and void you feel doing it. Also try to keep busy , go to church, parties, hang out with friends. whatever makes you feel better.
Cut her out if you can, in my own case, I cut her off from social media but we were communicating over the phone once in a while. Like a brief 2- 3 minutes call in every 1 -2 months.

Bottom line is that only time can heal your heart and you would struggle to love another until you get her out of your system.

And if this comforts you, you feel the way you feel because you truly loved her and you are afraid you may never love anyone as beautiful as she is. But if you open up your heart, you can love again eventually.
OMG damn!!! You know exactly how I'm feeling. U are a sorcerer and thanks so much for this piece it means a lots to me

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get Over Her!!! I Need Help by Estherosev2(f): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2019
Oreofepeters:
I took sometime off nairaland, came back still the same shitss
as in eeh...very distasteful
Re: I Can't Get Over Her!!! I Need Help by ICAMETOWIN(m): 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
what a severe case of oneitis,go get other girls and stop putting that pussy on a pedestal,damn!
Re: I Can't Get Over Her!!! I Need Help by Winter4: 12:35am On Apr 01, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Lols this shit happened to me, In my own case I thought i almost lost it cos i was gradually depreciating in thought and it affected me generally and my boss and colleague alike noticed this, my boss had to give me a compulsory casual leave because I was gradually becoming a shadow of my self, I hardly shave my beard or eat properly, as I kept thinking of her, she got a better part of me, so this is what I did.

1. I deleted her contact, nudes, pic, and her nude videos on my phone, laptops.
2. I unfollowed her on all social medias
3. Distanced myself from going close to her street.
4. Hang out more with my friends and try to flirt around as I could.
5. During that period, my cute Neigboure got me laid, we had sex many times though but we never took things seriously, she had a fiancé she is been crushing and I was busy dating this ungrateful mofo
6. I got engage with my ps3 each time I am having a free time to replace her absent.
7. I resumed from leave happier and livelier..I moved on and now I am dating a girl that's way above her league, Lols this makes her so mad cos she sees us on several occasions.

In conclusion
Bro follow the above step and u will move on, if u go back and beg her to come back she will play emotional games with u and turn u into a money vending machine, cos it is clear she ain't got no interest in u no more...
Be happy bro this life is too short for one bitch to make it miserable for u. Cheers cool

Oh boy... So guys hurt this bad too?
Good thing you moved on jare. All the best with your new gal

1 Like

Re: I Can't Get Over Her!!! I Need Help by anthonyuncle(m): 6:41am On Apr 01, 2019
see as puna dey scatter dz one life o!
da truth is, she have improved since ur break up, while u have directed ur focus & strength on her since then.
my guy, focus on ur hustle & da tables will turn
Re: I Can't Get Over Her!!! I Need Help by babzlim(m): 8:21am On Apr 01, 2019
TryingHard:
Hello guys, I am finding it hard to get over my EX. She started acting weird and accepting gifts from other guys which I know for sure she is dating, we had arguments we finally broke up in January. Though prior to her cheating which I know her friends are the one that pushed her to it. This girl is a very beautiful lady, she has a nice dress sense. She is an educated, lovely and civilised lady. This girl is very jovial like? Whenever we are together with my friends she is always friendly. Everyone likes her. Always happy around me and she is the jealous type. I dare not stare at other guys. She loves me madly then and makes me feel on top of the world. Though the problem now is we broke when she started accepting expensive gift from other guys and acting weird, nagging and lying to me when I am having financial problem. This girl I used to buy things for her and spoil her but she disappointed me with that bad part of her. We would go out together, lodged in hotel for days or week just be indoor privately and have fun. On SM everywhere people know us, we go to parties and everywhere together. Three months now I am missing this girl lately. I checked her on SM she is glowing and dressing more. Those memories of her pop back into my head I feel sad inside, I miss her and I started thinking I can never have a girl with all those features altogether again.. In fact after she left I tried having intimacy with other girls but I was not moved at all, I just have to let them leave. She came to say hi to me last week and she is looking well and cute as ever and me I'm still struggling to rise up again. We smile and feel happy when we met but I went home all sad. I know a lots of people would say get money and girls would flock after you but that's not the problem, the problem is how do I get girl as perfect as good like this lady. I am not really a totally broke guy but right now (for months now) I am having a tough time of my life and debts on me. I can't apologize to her cos it would make me feel less of myself in front of her even after she did me dirty. Now I am comparing every other girl with her now I'm feeling no girl is good enough for me. The thought of her being in same bed with another guy is even driving me nut more. Guys please advice me how do I get totally over her and move on with my life. Cos It really been hard on me and making my life miserable I can't spend an hour without thinking about this girl, This is a serious obsession.. I can't concentrate on my life well oh God! Should I go back to her? If that's wrong how do I get over her? Anyone that has experienced this in the past should please share their story and how they get over it..
I NEED HELP!!!

Lalasticlala
Seun

With all this her questions you mentioned still she couldn't even help u in managing funds or give u ideas on what to do with money, then am sorry to say she was just in for money... All that love u were talking about was becos you were hot then.

Those qualities you were proud of were the tricks she uses for hunting men like you.
Re: I Can't Get Over Her!!! I Need Help by sweetilicious(f): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
TryingHard:
Well bro I think the only thing this girl love about me is my look and prolly good sex too cos The only good she used to say about mw is you're too cute, our kids would love very cute blah blah and she went ahead to date an ugly guy with a nice ride lol
Time heals as the above advised.Lol nice ride? who stays with a man because of car? People are looking for something meaningful and original.Look I dated someone whom I loved deeply,I gave my all,I was so dreaming of the future with him.Unfortunately, I didn't know we weren't thinking alike.Op,take your time and search the more.Involve God to help enlighten you on a good partner.Know that you cannot do it alone.
Re: I Can't Get Over Her!!! I Need Help by myself13: 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
IamD18:
I want you to go complain to your mother, tell her you are financially having difficulties but your problem and major priority is how to get over a common girl who's happily living her life somewhere to the fullest.

Trust me, without uttering any word, the kind eye wey she go look you, if that obsession no comot for you body, know say no be me.

Rubbish!
Re: I Can't Get Over Her!!! I Need Help by DaySpringer: 5:04am On Jun 12, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Lols this shit happened to me, In my own case I thought i almost lost it cos i was gradually depreciating in thought and it affected me generally and my boss and colleague alike noticed this, my boss had to give me a compulsory casual leave because I was gradually becoming a shadow of my self, I hardly shave my beard or eat properly, as I kept thinking of her, she got a better part of me, so this is what I did.

1. I deleted her contact, nudes, pic, and her nude videos on my phone, laptops.
2. I unfollowed her on all social medias
3. Distanced myself from going close to her street.
4. Hang out more with my friends and try to flirt around as I could.
5. During that period, my cute Neigboure got me laid, we had sex many times though but we never took things seriously, she had a fiancé she is been crushing and I was busy dating this ungrateful mofo
6. I got engage with my ps3 each time I am having a free time to replace her absent.
7. I resumed from leave happier and livelier..I moved on and now I am dating a girl that's way above her league, Lols this makes her so mad cos she sees us on several occasions.

In conclusion
Bro follow the above step and u will move on, if u go back and beg her to come back she will play emotional games with u and turn u into a money vending machine, cos it is clear she ain't got no interest in u no more...
Be happy bro this life is too short for one bitch to make it miserable for u. Cheers cool

united442

Look at this advice and follow it.
Number 5 is crucial to the process.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? / No Child After 4 Years Marriage / She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.