Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Platinum And Inspired Man - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Platinum And Inspired Man (21648 Views)

Buruji Kashamu The Alleged Drug Lord That Inspired A Netflix Drama / Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Pataki: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2010
Lol. . . . .

And that foolish agaba123 had the temerity to spit to me that I curse like a woman, while the gerbil goes around crying and moaning like a woman on heat. May that horse deeek never stop abusing his arse. Silly grown-up man.

@ Busy_body, (aka Jennytracy of London) grin

So I know what to say on the forum to get you angry huh? Miss JennyTracy, how far? cheesy Oya, you don vent enough OK? Do not make me come whoop yo ass! So whatever anger you have got, let it die. I love CAT FIGHT, but this one is no longer a cat fight, but fish-fight. So please shelve the war of words and let me and gestapo have our thread to deal with Sammy. Afterall this thread is about Sam Milla and his baseless allegations. So make the words rest for your body aiight?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by ifyalways(f): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2010
Busy_body:

Yes i mentioned your name once in my response to Agaba, but did you not just confess you were upset Adam's insult got deleted because another unrelated post/thread somewhere else was left undeleted, onye ara undecided 

You don't even have no shame, it is obvious your Father and your Mother did not raise you well, that is if you have any, you b.a.s.t.a.r.d cool

Dunno why you would just go into a thread bemoaning why certain posts were deleted because another thread with insults was left unlocked angry NEXT TIME YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANY MODERATOR, FACE THEM DIRECTLY AND DON'T QUERY WHY CERTAIN THREADS GET "SPECIAL FAVOURS" IF YOU CAN CALL IT THAT you freaking a.r.s.e.h.o.l.e undecided

A 10 year old Nigerian Child in the UK got stabbed to death barely months after arriving in the Country, someone's saying my son's gonna get stabbed the same way in school, the post got removed because i said "well done Adam Brody aka Lawyer in the family section, abuse me and my family all you want, but leave Damilola Taylor out of this, his family could stumble on such, you have the audacity to open your stinking mouth to complain why post was deleted,  May God strike you and your family down with thunder, oloshi, NOW LETS SEE HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS A YEAR LATER, alakori oshi.

By the way his killers just got released this week after serving barely a couple of years, almost everyone is angry they should have been left to rot in jail AND YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A naughty woman THAT THE POST GOT DELETED angry Better report me to get banned otherwise you will face a life of misery, you this low life pond scum and sick b.i.t.ch angry   
Rofl
Its funny to see a supposedly grown up woman making up things.
Agaba told you something on YIM,your Intelligent Brain assumed i was involved cos . . . cheesy
This is the chief of all forms of foolery,i swear  cheesy
Busy_body:

@Jenny

Na jeje i dey oh, wey Agaba went into a strop on YIM saying, "i am not talking to you again, i was told you are Jennykadri, i have removed you from my signature, blah, blah,blah" and naturally i was like WTF undecided undecided This was around the time you used to use Busi_body, Busi_bodi, etc oh cheesy Who was the person doing this telling if not for this skanky ifybitch,  angry
Please go back to where u took ur bath to pack ur clothes oh. grin
Just cos u go abt gossiping with Ppl on YIM does not give u the right to assume everyone else does.Maybe u wud also point out where a NLder have said i have gisted with her/him on YIM.Meanwhile is this abt what i said on the old thread,another YIM gossip blown open or your love-war with Agaba? cheesy Someone need to brief me ASAP.
Keep on disgracing urself here . . .The Jokes so on you !!!  grin
You take yourself tooo serious  cheesy hahaha,,like u have a say in my life or even my cyber-life  cheesy
It must have really gotten you,you had to wait a year to get back at me,ouccch  cheesy
Sorry,u can abuse,curse,insult Ifyalways,her family,kids and even my unborn Kids,it bothers me NOT,thats the difference btwn me and you.
Keep barking jare,NL and def. some peeps might need it.
Keep your epistle abt Damilola or better still preach it to ppl who might want to listen.
rofl.Me go report you to the mods?I got better things to do dear. While at it,lets not derail this thread,open a new one cos u do have alot of time for me judging by your long epistles and i wud happily bring in my b.astard  self and Oshi family in there . . .just for you  cheesy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2010
Ify ozugo'nu. Ife nile BB kwuru, gbaghara! Oo nu?

BB, it's ok really. No need for the insults and name calling. There's a lot of lies and back stabbing going on by NLders on YIM.

ladies, just let it go!
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tkb417(m): 12:43pm On Sep 16, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Adam Brody is close to many people, and they don't know it.
Debosky, tkb, Pataki, Doyin13, sauron, eldee, chamotex, Crackles, oyb, roger milla shocked shocked shocked

but peeps like me cant be adambrody cos my oyinbo no reach grin grin grin
lmao

so wtf is Adambrody?

i wanna know

so come tell me on YIM; ill buy you burger grin grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2010
tkb417:

Debosky, tkb, Pataki, Doyin13, sauron, eldee, chamotex, Crackles, oyb, roger milla shocked shocked shocked

but peeps like me cant be adambrody cos my oyinbo no reach grin grin grin
lmao

so wtf is Adambrody?

i wanna know

so come tell me on YIM; ill buy you burger grin grin

If I woze you! angry
I want meat pie. grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Jarus(m): 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2010
Now I know there are many worlds on Nairaland.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2010
I swear to amadioha, inspired, you must give me $14,000 today if not I go die for hia today.
Ahn ahn!!!!!! You mean person will just chop that money and clean mouth? Better come and ask me to marry you now before shangba will burst. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
In fact, I wan crase! Today today! angry tongue
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^^^^ Did her dash her the money
@ Inspired

Why oh why! How could you? Do you want her to spend all the money on ice cream
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2010
I don't know. Me I want him to dash me, any problem?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Hauwa1: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2010
spiky, me too,  cheesy i'd love free money too. 14K, off to NY, london and Paris for shopping. i'd love to upgrade my wardrobe. some sandal, pumps and big bags, one day i go find person whey i go do wayo  grin grin maybe shop for nigeria sef
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2010
*Hauwa*:

spiky, me too,  cheesy i'd love free money too. 14K, off to NY, london and Paris for shopping. i'd love to upgrade my wardrobe. some sandal, pumps and big bags, one day i go find person whey i go do wayo  grin grin maybe shop for nigeria sef

Common! I command you to live within your means. If you beg, he can give you $100. tongue
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Hauwa1: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2010
wetin i wan use that one hundred do? na okrika i wan go shop for? grin one day na one day. you know those into car biz get kudi o. not church rats like grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
for now, i will take your word till one miss road opeke comes my way grin grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2010
*Hauwa*:

wetin i wan use that one hundred do? na okrika i wan go shop for? grin one day na one day. you know those into car biz get kudi o. not church rats like grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
for now, i will take your word till one miss road opeke comes my way grin grin

That is eh?!?! grin grin grin
If dem ask me wetin do $14k, I go say I miscalculate am when I dey craze. I don well now, gimme onoda one. grin
Bloody primate like me. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2010
*Hauwa*:

LMAO! Ole barawo! grin grin grin
Better be content with your $6.26/hr . Semper Fe! tongue
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I swear to amadioha, inspired, you must give me $14,000 today if not I go die for hia today.
Ahn ahn!!!!!! You mean person will just chop that money and clean mouth? Better come and ask me to marry you now before shangba will burst. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2010
ifyalways:

Rofl
Its funny to see a supposedly grown up woman making up things.
Agaba told you something on YIM,your Intelligent Brain assumed i was involved cos . . . cheesy
This is the chief of all forms of foolery,i swear  :DPlease go back to where u took your bath to pack your clothes oh. grin
Just cos u go abt gossiping with Ppl on YIM does not give u the right to assume everyone else does.Maybe u wud also point out where a NLder have said i have gisted with her/him on YIM.Meanwhile is this abt what i said on the old thread,another YIM gossip blown open or your love-war with Agaba? cheesy Someone need to brief me ASAP.
Keep on disgracing urself here . . .The Jokes so on you !!!  grin
You take yourself tooo serious  cheesy hahaha,,like u have a say in my life or even my cyber-life  cheesy
It must have really gotten you,you had to wait a year to get back at me,ouccch  cheesy
Sorry,u can abuse,curse,insult Ifyalways,her family,kids and even my unborn Kids,it bothers me NOT,thats the difference btwn me and you.
Keep barking jare,NL and def. some peeps might need it.
Keep your epistle abt Damilola or better still preach it to ppl who might want to listen.
rofl.Me go report you to the mods?I got better things to do dear. While at it,lets not derail this thread,open a new one cos u do have alot of time for me judging by your long epistles and i wud happily bring in my b.astard  self and Oshi family in there . . .just for you  cheesy

For you to comment on my epistle and keep going on about one year bile means your daft self thought i was the other Busi-body you had your mental issues with, because i write nothing else but epistles whenever i post, and majority of my posts can attest to this, you daft bozo. And was it not a couple of months ago that the girl whose daughter was being raped by her husband posted that you and Agaba gisted her abut Jennykadry undecided Now who is the joke on, you this shameless agbero that has nothing  better to do with her life than rumour-mongering and festering trouble angry

Since you have acknowledged i am a grown woman, technically i am your parents age and it is them i blame for not flushing you away with the condom and allowed you to leak out to come and be polluting the atmosphere lipsrsealed Bloody waste of sperm cool Feeling funky that it took me a year to respond, think everyone is a jobless mofo like you that spends tHeir whole life on NL? Thinkiwould not have slammed you if i had seen this earlier even if you carry fire for head angry

Asinwin olofo crying that moderators are biased for deleting a post saying a 2 year old should be stabbed to death, stupid daft bint angry MISS GOOFAHOLIC, IT IS NOT A NEW THING TO CURSE LIKE I AM DOING, YOU ARE THE ONE PEOPLE ARE WATCHING AND IT IS YOUR MENTAL STABILITY ON DISPLAY FOR GETTING UPSET THAT ADAM'S POST SAYING THEY SHOULD STAB A TWO YEAR OLD BABY TO DEATH WAS DELETED embarassed YOU ARE THE ONE WITH EGG ON YOUR FACE, SHAMELESS COW lipsrsealed

Pataki:

Lol. . . . .

And that foolish agaba123 had the temerity to spit to me that I curse like a woman, while the gerbil goes around crying and moaning like a woman on heat. May that horse deeek never stop abusing his arse. Silly grown-up man.

@ Busy_body, (aka Jennytracy of London) grin

So I know what to say on the forum to get you angry huh? Miss JennyTracy, how far? cheesy Oya, you don vent enough OK? Do not make me come whoop yo backside! So whatever anger you have got, let it die. I love CAT FIGHT, but this one is no longer a cat fight, but fish-fight. So please shelve the war of words and let me and gestapo have our thread to deal with Sammy. Afterall this thread is about Sam Milla and his baseless allegations. So make the words rest for your body aiight?

Pele oh, Pataki oko Tracey of Dagenham cheesy Na so i see am oh, seems like Agaba is behind most gossips and tittle-tattle on NL grin Some girl's 2 year old was being raped by her Dad and Jenny, Chaircover and co were advising her, and she came back saying Agaba, bitchyalways were gossiping to her that Jenny was this and that Now this daft bitchyalways bint thinking i was one of the other busybody Jenny was using, started throwing her dummy out that the biased Moderators removed the posts because Jenny was one of Nairaland's untouchable undecided How sad and empty and low can this bitchyalways get, keeping tabs on jenny's post that gets deleted and left behind, to the extent that she can publicly come out and open her stinking gob to comment on the removal angry She approves a 2 year old being raped, she approves of a 2 year old being stabbed to death, and would rather indulge in mindless gossip about Jenny, all thanks to Agaba too, yet she is here forming that the jokes are on me, bloody buffoon angry

Gestapo's family is in talk with inspired's family. Her blood pressure shot up to 370 degrees with all her involvement on this saga and her family are holding him responsible and are liasing with him to make an honest woman out of her and marry her to regulate her temperature or pay her chicken change consolation money of $14,000k only cheesy

Ujujoan:

Ify ozugo'nu. Ife nile BB kwuru, gbaghara! Oo nu?

BB, it's ok really. No need for the insults and name calling. There's a lot of lies and back stabbing going on by NLders on YIM.

ladies, just let it go!

Uju this ain't about what happens outside of Nl and on YIMS, me i nor send people, what i cannot say to their face, i don't say when they are not there, dem carry fire for head undecided It is what gave her the effontery to come into a thread questioning why a post saying a 2 year old should be stabbed to death like Damilola Taylor should be removed, that's left a bad taste in my mouth and other logical and rational being have attested to this too, doesn't she have no morals embarassed.

I don't give a toss about what Adam Brody says and he himself has acknowledged that it is people like me he gets along with in real life as i don't take offence to his insults, even the ones he rains on my son. Like this one where he said my skinny kwashiorkor son would get stabbed in school last year. I know my son wasn't in School then so nil,zilch chance of that happening, besides a strapping 50 pounds, 3 1/2 feet tall 2 year old bruiser of a toddler can never be mistaken for skinny, even sef na Dietician his Health Visitor is always referring him to, so nothing Adam can say can faze me cheesy

I only queried why Adam's mockery Damilola Taylor's memory was allowed on NL to be stumbled on by his grieving family, and one of the Moderators removed it at their discretion  undecided AND AS LONG AS THIS BITCHYALWAYS THINKS SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO HAVE A TEMPER TANTRUM OVER ITS REMOVAL, IT SAYS A LOT ABOUT HER AND HER UPBRINGING AND HER MORAL COMPASS  lipsrsealed
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2010
spikedcylinder:

shocked You nor dey fear shocked Let Gestapo come and see this, yours vs her thread will surpass 400 pages in 2 hours grin Word of advice, berra make sure na original superglue you take do ya fake nails and weave, and be afraid, be very afraid grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2010
Gestapo has nothing on me mehn. That yeye job solicitor. Me I am a straight on beggar. There's a big diff.
By the time I bamboozle inspired with 43 unknown missed calls, he will gree my own. cool grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by r231(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2010
Things dey happen for NL o

wow
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by gestapo(f): 1:30am On Sep 17, 2010
spikedcylinder:

angry While the coolest of the cool cat (gestapo) is away, the mice(spikedcylinder) will play angry cool cool

And if you know what is good for you, berra join me in this prayerpoint here, God says where two or more are gathered in his name, and pray without ceasing that by December i will have suitors from Ekiti, Ijebu, Nmaseland, ayamatanga land and gbish gbish land, and that i will be spoilt for choice cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-229963.256.html#msg6768147

And hey, i still want inspired_m too, me too i wan gather e-harem and having a money-miss-road toyboy like him would not go amiss tongue grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by ifyalways(f): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2010
Busy_body:

For you to comment on my epistle and keep going on about one year bile means your daft self thought i was the other Busi-body you had your mental issues with, because i write nothing else but epistles whenever i post, and majority of my posts can attest to this, you daft bozo. And was it not a couple of months ago that the girl whose daughter was being despoiled by her husband posted that you and Agaba gisted her abut Jennykadry undecided Now who is the joke on, you this shameless agbero that has nothing  better to do with her life than rumour-mongering and festering trouble angry

Since you have acknowledged i am a grown woman, technically i am your parents age and it is them i blame for not flushing you away with the condom and allowed you to leak out to come and be polluting the atmosphere lipsrsealed Bloody waste of spermatozoa cool Feeling funky that it took me a year to respond, think everyone is a jobless mofo like you that spends tHeir whole life on NL? Thinkiwould not have slammed you if i had seen this earlier even if you carry fire for head angry

Asinwin olofo crying that moderators are biased for deleting a post saying a 2 year old should be stabbed to death, silly daft bint angry MISS GOOFAHOLIC, IT IS NOT A NEW THING TO CURSE LIKE I AM DOING, YOU ARE THE ONE PEOPLE ARE WATCHING AND IT IS YOUR MENTAL STABILITY ON DISPLAY FOR GETTING UPSET THAT ADAM'S POST SAYING THEY SHOULD STAB A TWO YEAR OLD BABY TO DEATH WAS DELETED embarassed YOU ARE THE ONE WITH EGG ON YOUR FACE, SHAMELESS COW lipsrsealed

Pele oh, Pataki oko Tracey of Dagenham cheesy Na so i see am oh, seems like Agaba is behind most gossips and tittle-tattle on NL grin Some girl's 2 year old was being despoiled by her Dad and Jenny, Chaircover and co were advising her, and she came back saying Agaba, bitchyalways were gossiping to her that Jenny was this and that Now this daft bitchyalways bint thinking i was one of the other busybody Jenny was using, started throwing her dummy out that the biased Moderators removed the posts because Jenny was one of Nairaland's untouchable undecided How sad and empty and low can this bitchyalways get, keeping tabs on jenny's post that gets deleted and left behind, to the extent that she can publicly come out and open her stinking gob to comment on the removal angry She approves a 2 year old being despoiled, she approves of a 2 year old being stabbed to death, and would rather indulge in mindless gossip about Jenny, all thanks to Agaba too, yet she is here forming that the jokes are on me, bloody buffoon angry

Gestapo's family is in talk with inspired's family. Her blood pressure shot up to 370 degrees with all her involvement on this saga and her family are holding him responsible and are liasing with him to make an honest woman out of her and marry her to regulate her temperature or pay her chicken change consolation money of $14,000k only cheesy

Uju this ain't about what happens outside of Nl and on YIMS, me i nor send people, what i cannot say to their face, i don't say when they are not there, dem carry fire for head undecided It is what gave her the effontery to come into a thread questioning why a post saying a 2 year old should be stabbed to death like Damilola Taylor should be removed, that's left a bad taste in my mouth and other logical and rational being have attested to this too, doesn't she have no morals embarassed.

I don't give a toss about what Adam Brody says and he himself has acknowledged that it is people like me he gets along with in real life as i don't take offence to his insults, even the ones he rains on my son. Like this one where he said my skinny kwashiorkor son would get stabbed in school last year. I know my son wasn't in School then so nil,zilch chance of that happening, besides a strapping 50 pounds, 3 1/2 feet tall 2 year old bruiser of a toddler can never be mistaken for skinny, even sef na Dietician his Health Visitor is always referring him to, so nothing Adam can say can faze me cheesy

I only queried why Adam's mockery Damilola Taylor's memory was allowed on NL to be stumbled on by his grieving family, and one of the Moderators removed it at their discretion  undecided AND AS LONG AS THIS BITCHYALWAYS THINKS SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO HAVE A TEMPER TANTRUM OVER ITS REMOVAL, IT SAYS A LOT ABOUT HER AND HER UPBRINGING AND HER MORAL COMPASS  lipsrsealed      
hahahahahahaha.
Here She  comes cheesy Coward of the century
Tell me,whats bothering u abt my B.astard self,upbringing and morals?Online morals,your YIM-ING BUSSINESS THAT WENT SOUR,my reply to the mods on that old thread abi which one?U must be smoking cowdungs mixed with ewure igbe!!!
You had issues with Adam brody,he cursed u,u cursed back,some replies got deleted,i noticed and addressed the mods,your so brave face cuoldnt ask me why then untilllllll NOW.LOL.  cheesy brave chick my b.astard backside
Meanwhile,are u by any chance scared of Agabacheesy
Have u while high on whatever u smoke and gossiping on YIM ie your speciality told him something we shouldnt know?  cheesy cos thats the ONLY logical reason why u should LEAVE agaba that u had issues with HERE and start singing IFYALWAYS abi i collect your YIM HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND LOL  cheesy
Agaba told you this on YIM and told you that on him . . .Oh The folly of the foolish cheesy So his YIM is a sub-section of NL? cheesy Where u go re-discuss and bisect NL issues? cheesy
Im yet to get the relationship btwn ur argument with Agaba on page 6 of this thread and my b.astard ass abi na my head u want use chase man or sell ur market? cheesy
Whenever u get back into sanity,i advice u go back to that same thread and do some more investigations  cheesy im sure u wud notice i was not the only one who complained abt the deleted threads abi others are off your radar because . . . . you dont YIM with their assumed ERHM . . .  cheesy
As per the other BS you posted abt mistaken identity lol and despoiled girl yada yada,Rofl I guess u care so much abt the faceless people behind whatever rubbish is said here but sorry to burst your Bubble,neither your username nor the others u listed means a rats behind to me and  (just giving u d benefit of doubt)  cheesy it wud ONLY MAKE SENSE if u have got proves.Scrutinise NL OR maybe YIM convos wud equally do  cheesy
Just like you made us understand that your YIM-ING BIZ WITH AGABA HAS GONE SOUR NOW,DO REMIND US WHEN U GUYS RESUME eRHM . . .  cheesy
Did i hear u moan mistakenly that u dont care abt Adambrody?  cheesy You are here Hyperventilating abt some meaningless things he said abt u a year ago  cheesy JOKER !!!
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tigerpaws(f): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2010
ifyalways:

hahahahahahaha.
Tell me,whats bothering u abt my B.astard self,upbringing and morals?Online morals,your YIM-ING BUSSINESS THAT WENT SOUR,my reply to the mods on that old thread abi which one?U must be smoking cowdungs mixed with ewure igbe!!!
You had issues with Adam brody,he cussed u,u cussed back,some replies got deleted,i noticed and addressed the mods,your so brave face cuoldnt ask me why then untilllllll NOW.LOL.  cheesy brave chick my b.astard backside
Have u while high on whatever u smoke and gossiping on YIM ie your speciality told him something we shouldnt know?  cheesy cos thats the ONLY logical reason why u should LEAVE agaba that u had issues with HERE and start singing IFYALWAYS abi i collect your YIM HUSBAND/BOYFRIEND LOL  cheesy
Whenever u get back into sanity,i advice u go back to that same thread and do some more investigations  cheesy im sure u wud notice i was not the only one who complained abt the deleted threads abi others are off your radius because . . . . you dont YIM with their assumed ERHM . . .  cheesy
As per the other BS you posted abt mistaken identity lol and despoiled girl yada yada,it wud ONLY MAKE SENSE if u have got proves.Scrutinise NL OR maybe YIM convos wud equally do  cheesy
Just like you made us understand that your YIM-ING BIZ WITH AGABA HAS GONE SOUR NOW,DO REMIND US WHEN U GUYS RESUME eRHM . . .  cheesy

Busy_body:

For you to comment on my epistle and keep going on about one year bile means your daft self thought i was the other Busi-body you had your mental issues with, because i write nothing else but epistles whenever i post, and majority of my posts can attest to this, you daft bozo. And was it not a couple of months ago that the girl whose daughter was being despoiled by her husband posted that you and Agaba gisted her abut Jennykadry undecided Now who is the joke on, you this shameless agbero that has nothing  better to do with her life than rumour-mongering and festering trouble angry

Since you have acknowledged i am a grown woman, technically i am your parents age and it is them i blame for not flushing you away with the condom and allowed you to leak out to come and be polluting the atmosphere lipsrsealed Bloody waste of spermatozoa cool Feeling funky that it took me a year to respond, think everyone is a jobless mofo like you that spends tHeir whole life on NL? Thinkiwould not have slammed you if i had seen this earlier even if you carry fire for head angry

Asinwin olofo crying that moderators are biased for deleting a post saying a 2 year old should be stabbed to death, silly daft bint angry MISS GOOFAHOLIC, IT IS NOT A NEW THING TO CURSE LIKE I AM DOING, YOU ARE THE ONE PEOPLE ARE WATCHING AND IT IS YOUR MENTAL STABILITY ON DISPLAY FOR GETTING UPSET THAT ADAM'S POST SAYING THEY SHOULD STAB A TWO YEAR OLD BABY TO DEATH WAS DELETED embarassed YOU ARE THE ONE WITH EGG ON YOUR FACE, SHAMELESS COW lipsrsealed

Pele oh, Pataki oko Tracey of Dagenham cheesy Na so i see am oh, seems like Agaba is behind most gossips and tittle-tattle on NL grin Some girl's 2 year old was being despoiled by her Dad and Jenny, Chaircover and co were advising her, and she came back saying Agaba, bitchyalways were gossiping to her that Jenny was this and that Now this daft bitchyalways bint thinking i was one of the other busybody Jenny was using, started throwing her dummy out that the biased Moderators removed the posts because Jenny was one of Nairaland's untouchable undecided How sad and empty and low can this bitchyalways get, keeping tabs on jenny's post that gets deleted and left behind, to the extent that she can publicly come out and open her stinking gob to comment on the removal angry She approves a 2 year old being despoiled, she approves of a 2 year old being stabbed to death, and would rather indulge in mindless gossip about Jenny, all thanks to Agaba too, yet she is here forming that the jokes are on me, bloody buffoon angry

[size=15pt]Ifyalways & Busy_body ohh i mean Jennykadry  lol grin

C'mon you both should Please stop this and Get over it!!  wink  kiss
[/size]
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2010
TIGER

If you call my name again na two of us them go open thread for next angry tongue

BB dey open my eyes to things on this thread ooo shocked shocked
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2010
tigerpaws:

[size=15pt]Ifyalways & Busy_body ohh i mean Jennykadry  lol grin

C'mon you both should Please stop this and Get over it!!  wink  kiss
[/size]

I thought the moronic alakori bitchyalways said she wasn't going to come back, the attention LovePeddler who was initially claiming i wrote epistles is now towing the same line raving and ranting like a deranged loony, pretending she does not know the reason people are outraged at her lack of commonsense. Abeg don't beg her to ceasefire, were dun wo loja, what a pitiful shameless but entertaining sight she is to behold undecided And she thinks she is slick by now trying to steer the conversation into an "agaba is the best thing since sliced bread, agaba is the bee's knees, agaba is an hot to trot" mode lipsrsealed Pekele pekele, arrant nonsense of the highest order undecided What was that they said about "in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king" again, shior undecided

@ MrPataki

Sorry to bother your coconut head again tongue Can you pass the message across to bitchyalways that Jennykadry has been calling out Agaba to come out of the hole he has been hiding for yonks but he legged it so what is there to be scared of cheesy See bitchyalways' arindin logic at play grin

ifyalways:

hahahahahahaha.
You had issues with Adam brody,he cursed u,u cursed back,some replies got deleted,i noticed and addressed the mods,your so brave face cuoldnt ask me why then untilllllll NOW.LOL.  cheesy brave chick my b.astard backside
Agaba told you this on YIM and told you that on him . . .Oh The folly of the foolish cheesy So his YIM is a sub-section of NL? cheesy Where u go re-discuss and bisect NL issues? cheesy
Im yet to get the relationship btwn your argument with Agaba on page 6 of this thread and my b.astard backside abi na my head u want use chase man or sell your market? cheesy
Whenever u get back into sanity,i advice u go back to that same thread and do some more investigations  cheesy im sure u wud notice i was not the only one who complained abt the deleted threads abi others are off your radar because . . . . you dont YIM with their assumed ERHM . . .  cheesy
As per the other BS you posted abt mistaken identity lol and despoiled girl yada yada,Rofl I guess u care so much abt the faceless people behind whatever rubbish is said here but sorry to burst your Bubble,neither your username nor the others u listed means a rats behind to me and  (just giving u d benefit of doubt)  cheesy it wud ONLY MAKE SENSE if u have got proves.Scrutinise NL OR maybe YIM convos wud equally do  cheesy
Did i hear u moan mistakenly that u dont care abt Adambrody?  cheesy You are here Hyperventilating abt some meaningless things he said abt u a year ago  cheesy JOKER !!!

My dear odensin, I can see you are seriously deficit in English comprehension skills hence reason you have been muddling everything up, it is now clear you are thicker than two planks hence reason you've been struggling to connect the dots embarassed I named names so how does that make me a coward, did i not also mention Platinum and Tpia too, did i not also call out adam b, agaba and damysa, ehn dumbo Was it not your oponu alaileko self crying over your perceived bias against special ones like me being given preferential treatments because you couldn't face the Moderators squarely, ehn arindin, NOW WHO IS THE COWARD ALAKORI undecided

I told you off for being immature by spitting out your dummy like a spoilt child, you replied thanking me for calling you a dummy, YOU KNOW WHAT, i should stop exposing your nitwit yansh as you are already doing a good job yourself, i am now actually starting to have empathy and genuinely feel sorry for your dumb brainless self, its a pity, what a waste, what a knucklehead, what a numpty, oku igbe oshi lipsrsealed
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tigerpaws(f): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2010
jennykadry:

TIGER

If you call my name again na two of us them go open thread for next angry tongue

BB dey open my eyes to things on this thread ooo shocked shocked

You scare me! Help!!!  tongue   tongue  angry   grin   cheesy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tigerpaws(f): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2010
Busy_body:

I thought the moronic alakori bitchyalways said she wasn't going to come back, the attention LovePeddler who was initially claiming i wrote epistles is now towing the same line raving and ranting like a deranged loony, pretending she does not know the reason people are outraged at her lack of commonsense. Abeg don't beg her to ceasefire, were dun wo loja, what a pitiful shameless but entertaining sight she is to behold undecided And she thinks she is slick by now trying to steer the conversation into an "agaba is the best thing since sliced bread, agaba is the bee's knees, agaba is an hot to trot" mode lipsrsealed Pekele pekele, arrant nonsense of the highest order undecided What was that they said about "in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king" again, shior undecided

@ MrPataki

Sorry to bother your coconut head again tongue Can you pass the message across to bitchyalways that Jennykadry has been calling out Agaba to come out of the hole he has been hiding for yonks but he legged it so what is there to be scared of cheesy See bitchyalways' arindin logic at play grin

My dear odensin, I can see you are seriously deficit in English comprehension skills hence reason you have been muddling everything up, it is now clear you are thicker than two planks hence reason you've been struggling to connect the dots embarassed I named names so how does that make me a coward, did i not also mention Platinum and Tpia too, did i not also call out adam b, agaba and damysa, ehn dumbo Was it not your oponu alaileko self crying over your perceived bias against special ones like me being given preferential treatments because you couldn't face the Moderators squarely, ehn arindin, NOW WHO IS THE COWARD ALAKORI undecided

I told you off for being immature by spitting out your dummy like a spoilt child, you replied thanking me for calling you a dummy, YOU KNOW WHAT, i should stop exposing your nitwit yansh as you are already doing a good job yourself, i am now actually starting to have empathy and genuinely feel sorry for your dumb brainless self, its a pity, what a waste, what a knucklehead, what a numpty, oku igbe oshi lipsrsealed

angry    angry     angry    angry    s'il vous plait
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by SamMilla1(m): 9:50pm On Sep 17, 2010
Busy_body:

@ MrPataki

My kind of girl. Very brave, Shoot at sight. I am right behind you. cool
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tpiah: 2:45am On Sep 18, 2010
agaba no even show face again.

he's a lover, not a fighter i guess.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by ifyalways(f): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2010
Wheres that Olori of Oloriburukus n why did the spambot tag her reply?It must have also got tired of your same re-cyled meaningless poo  cheesy
Douche bag let me juggle your memory  cheesy
This thread was titled Sam milla and his baseless accusations
You were here arguing with Agaba over whatever
All of a sudden u started singing Ifyalways
what have ifyalways got to do with your argument here?
what is the relationmship  or love btwn these threads :  cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-358471.224.html
and
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-510904.256.html
ROFL  cheesy
Where is the link to the so-called thread where u said someone said i said that
Argggh . . . Pause and take a look at all the BS u have spitted here.Yours must be so embarrassed for you  cheesy
A mad man wud never notice he is dancing unclothed.
Agaba told me this on YIM,Adambrody told me that on YIM  cheesy
So its acceptable for Adambrody to curse off your senseless backside on NL and then come to YIM and tell u he likes your kind of girl?   grin
You wud really go hang transformer,save up tonnes of bile in your system cos u claimed Agaba tolded  cheesy you something on YIM
M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E spells your life then.
You are comfortable being their YIM PLAY-THING and monday-friday work stress reliver (Yim-ing and Yam-ing) Bless AlmondJoy  kissto the extent that u have or.gasm with my username while arguing with them?  cheesy
I remember u have had issues with Agaba b4 and even one of your sweet sisters adviced u to move-up but as it stands . . . .You can do without YIM-ING HIM and THEM cheesy
LoL  cheesy
Agbaya sabo  cheesy
While u are here whinning and getting your head swooped over the YIM compliments and waiting for the next YIM TIME  cheesy I wud be having triple sins with . . . .  cheesy
See ya soonest Forgotten Play/Yim toy  cheesy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by gestapo(f): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2010
ifyalways:

Wheres that Olori of Oloriburukus n why did the spambot tag her reply?It must have also got tired of your same re-cyled meaningless poo  cheesy
Douche bag let me juggle your memory  cheesy
This thread was titled Sam milla and his baseless accusations
You were here arguing with Agaba over whatever
All of a sudden u started singing Ifyalways
what have ifyalways got to do with your argument here?
what is the relationmship  or love btwn these threads :  cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-358471.224.html
and
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-510904.256.html
ROFL  cheesy
Where is the link to the so-called thread where u said someone said i said that
Argggh . . . Pause and take a look at all the BS u have spitted here.Yours must be so embarrassed for you  cheesy
A mad man wud never notice he is dancing unclothed.
Agaba told me this on YIM,Adambrody told me that on YIM  cheesy
So its acceptable for Adambrody to curse off your senseless backside on NL and then come to YIM and tell u he likes your kind of girl?   grin
You wud really go hang transformer,save up tonnes of bile in your system cos u claimed Agaba tolded  cheesy you something on YIM
M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E spells your life then.
You are comfortable being their YIM PLAY-THING and monday-friday work stress reliver (Yim-ing and Yam-ing) Bless AlmondJoy  kissto the extent that u have or.gasm with my username while arguing with them?  cheesy
I remember u have had issues with Agaba b4 and even one of your sweet sisters adviced u to move-up but as it stands . . . .You can do without YIM-ING HIM and THEM cheesy
LoL  cheesy
Agbaya sabo  cheesy
While u are here whinning and getting your head swooped over the YIM compliments and waiting for the next YIM TIME  cheesy I wud be having triple sins with . . . .  cheesy
See ya soonest Forgotten Play/Yim toy  cheesy

Okay, enough of your pathetic and pointless rigmaroling, it is getting lame and starting to get annoying. Agaba was an active participant of this thread and the other one that lead to it, with his $14,000 is chicken fee comment, hence Busybody's post to him that he had the nerve to be questionning people's morals whilst he is an active supporter of Platinumnk's unrepentant stance as well as yours in that other thread lamenting the deletion of a post stating her daughter should be stabbed.

[size=15pt]By the way Busy_body's comment was not snagged by the spambot, it is still there so also was the one quoted by Sam Milla and Tigerpaws, so feel free to quote it and go and answer it in your own thread, now can we (me, pataki and tigerpaws) have our thread back please, we have a fraudster to catch cool cool And don't make us start thinking you were sent by Agaba and Sam Milla to derail this thread too, like their failed attempt to derail the other one cool [/size]
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by gestapo(f): 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2010
Inspectress Tigerpaws and Inspector Pataki, fall in for your daily briefing, whats new tongue

We have these cases to investigate-

1) Honerico's case

2) Eyonigger/Chosen04's allegations about the misappropriation of Josh's fund (one of you need to witness summon that THE AMAKA and not the other one, don't ask me which one abeg,i no know embarassed ) cheesy

3) Chaircover's £8k wey she wan take buy BMW and how she came about it, please notify our shoot-first-ask-questions-later-department of the urgency of this particular case (and no its not because i am jealous i only drive a keke napep angry )

4) 190's flash of rare display of sanity grin

Signed

Cheers

G

Oga mi Patapata TKB417 Sir, yes, Sir, i hail oh, i need a payrise asap [s]i know you don't want me to stop lying to your wifey that you are in Bahamas on business and not on honeymoon with your third wife[/s] lipsrsealed cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Soldiers Foil Armed Robbery Attack In Zamfara, Capture One (photos) / Man Arraigned For Using Female Facebook Account For N1.5 Million Fraud(photo) / 27 Wedding Guests Kidnapped In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.