Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Platinum And Inspired Man - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Platinum And Inspired Man (21625 Views)

Buruji Kashamu The Alleged Drug Lord That Inspired A Netflix Drama / Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Mobinga: 5:30am On Sep 11, 2010
Another wasteful thread. . . Lets just get on with our lives cool
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by gestapo(f): 9:14am On Sep 11, 2010
Jennykadry,

Ozone is the guy she was kissing in the bush, and according to her stories then, she wanted to come to Nigeria to see him but lied to her Parents she was going to do charity work for the Aisha2 she has been donating all her salary to.

From her posts on that thread, her parents does not know Ozone the guy in the bush, otherwise they would not have allowed her to travel. I'm sure that thread can be dug out too.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2010
Na wa o. Who is Ozone abeg? A nairalander too or a musician?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by jacklucas: 10:07am On Sep 11, 2010
Sam roger milla, mr lost course, don't you think you're doing yourself more harm than good ? Your 14 users member forum would be dissapointed at how low you can stoop, and I sometimes wonder why Seun is not as visible on your forum as you are on here.
There is a serious allegation against you as to why you have to beg someone in Malaysia to use her credit card to pay for your website when you live in europe. Your flimpsy reason of debit and credit card only leaves no doubt as to your personality.
Are you an illegal immigrant or you have a criminal record to your name ? You have been evasive about this allegation and I hope you know that your name is at stake here, why not clear the air instead of looking for issues that are not related here.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 11, 2010
/
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by SamMilla1(m): 10:36am On Sep 11, 2010
I think i am only trying to find out why most of the hatred for platinum is coming from a particular section.
Nothing bad in doing that.

Anyway, This is my last post on this topic until my name is removed from it.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by chika98: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2010
Gestapo: Wait a sec. . . So the story about kissing in the bush is true?
LWKMD! I don die with laff! Kai! You serious?? grin shocked
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 11, 2010
chaircover have i ever told you i love you?yes i really love you

Sam thinks he is being smart using this girls problem to do business for his own selfish gain

Sam if truly u r helping her like u said may it be well with you but if  u are using this girls probs for your business game then may you and your site never stand one dau to success

@gestapo thanks for the info,her family did nt knw d guy at all,i knw she said she had to lie to her parents just for her to go naija i  no know sef say na ozone layer she dey kiss so

Spikey ozone was)is a nlder
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by funkybaby(f): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2010
chaircover:

Sam I am trying to understand you but I am really finding it very difficult to.

For me and a few other people, when the thread first broke, we were willing to give this girl a chance to come out and defend herself. At that point an apology and an offer to repay the money would have killed the thread there and then because people like Spiked did say that they were ready to speak to the admin about it.

When the silence persisted, I threw in the "mentally unbalanced" card, again just to save this girls skin, which would have probably worked if you hadn't gone and given her and her friends audience on your thread.

I hate to say this & you may not agree with me, but your single act of giving that girl a voice on your forum helped bring her down. YES! and one day when she is older & wiser, she will come to understand that you were only using her.

Yes because you and I both know that you took advantage of the situation, pretending to be on her side but were only just doing it for your own selfish reasons. Bit like the Maury show; he doesn't care who or who is or isn't the father, he just wants viewing figures. its not as if he goes off and becomes a father to the protistues kids who come on his show trying to pin their kids on one of the million men they slept with on the 5 fertile days they had that month.

If you really cared about the girl, you would have not encouraged all that blabber by her and her friends on your forum. You would have asked her very direct questions on how much, how it happened, how she intended to make good what she did and a obtain an apology off her. Only then can you say that you have done morally well under the circumstances.

There is a God up there who sees & knows all and I am sure that you know that you could have handled this situation a lot better if there wasnt such a thing as Adsense and web traffic.

Up until now the girl shows no remorse and that is one of the things which is understandably annoying a lot of people. This is $14,000 and not $14 & if someone ran off with your $14,000 you would be damm right be throwing a wobbly too.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

chaircover, a big hug for you.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by darkman200: 10:59am On Sep 11, 2010
some people should go and get a life and leave the girl alone since the matter is being dealt with privately, we heard you already. wtf!
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by funkybaby(f): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2010
darkman200:

some people should go and get a life and leave the girl alone since the matter is being dealt with privately, we heard you already. wtf!

noise !!!!

the same girl that mailed the details of TheSeekers to the British and American embassy just to have his name blacklisted over an allegation of fraud for the sum of $150 and she was very proud and happy to come on NL to state what she had done.

do you know that means? it will take wisdom and the grace of God for him to get a visa from the two embassies

If that's not wickedness, what else would one tag it  undecided
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by agabaI23(m): 11:11am On Sep 11, 2010
tpiah:

agaba aka holier than thou

while you're preaching morality which you dont have, i guess you didnt notice the thead on nigerianvillagesquare opened by her nairaland mother osisi ostensibly to either highlight her case or to not tarnish her image forever.

i guess that one skipped your gaze.

like i said before, regardless if the posts remain or not, what people are noticing here is her hoity toity attitude which she carries around. That's what they're commenting on.

and those of you carrying her matter for head and egging her on, are still the same people who will badmouth her to high heavens behind her back. She'll likewise do the same to you. Let's wait and see.

obo ngbo'bo g'ope, as they say.

Have I ever told you that I am moral? Have I ever told you that I am holy? You are the one comparing me to Galahad and I immediately told you I was not up to him.
A indecency merchant is not moral but hey, he can be fair to his actors. Even a gang of armed robbers have rules of fairness that guides them? Does that make them moral beings?  Do you mean that a prostit*** who condemned the death of her work colleague is playing holier than thou? So if she asks for fairness from her customers you will tell her she is immoral and should not ask for fairness?

Look for another weapon against me. This personal attack obviously is wide of the mark.

Like I said we could discuss this issue without shooting at individuals.

I am addicted to nairaland so I don't do other forums. is the other forum which I don't normally go to and i have been a member for long. I am too busy to be trawling forums. So I deal with issues at my door.

If you think I am egging plat on, then think again. Na wa for tilapia grin
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 11, 2010
agaba go sitdon ojare

But atleast u no get forum so ur reasons might be genuine enuff

The one i doubt is sam millas, sthg tells me he does nt care abt this case and only wants business, me i don talk my own and i go still dey talk,if he means well let it be well with him but if he is using this for business, may GOD SCATTER THE LITTLE HE HAS ALREADY BUILT IN HIS LIFE,i am saying this cos a young girls life is in disaster here,her life
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by agabaI23(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2010
Another fuel to drive for 10 pages!

@ Mukina
Plat sent this email to me. If it is not OK to post it here, you can remove it.

It actually does not make any sense at this time and it is incoherent.
Nneka ThePretty- Serpent Anyanwu 11 September at 09:52
Hey I was banned from NL but could you post this.
Hey, its amazing how one can just hear one side and run with the facts. I worked with Inspired from March and right from the beginning the experience had been rocky.There has always been discrepancies in the accounts He stated that he paid 500 per vehicle, which was a lie, Many times it was Less than Half, but SINCE MARCH I never complained, nor where there any problems. He ran up a bill to the Shipper for aprox 9 cars, not sending enough for both the cars and the shipper, I sent funds to the shipper and the Rest to A Dealer in Cleavland. It funny how he posts what he paid but not what he owed. Till date Inspired is STILL Silent. He denies sending me to places to buy cars when I have evidence of likewise. Due to legal matter I'm not going to post screenshots of any transactions besides what I have shown. From what I've seen Inspired and many others people lies don't add up. It did not take 5 weeks to contact Inspired and most of our communication was email/yim since MARCH. Most times he would call just to say "Come Online" I had not spoken with the shipper because simply I had already TOLD inspired, he did not agree so what am I supposed to do? Then he called about what he was posted on NL, OBviously there was communication back and forth, how else would I get a screenshot of mukina's and "emmanuel woods" private YIM? Abi na I hacked Inspired's Computer and stole that as well? Simple fact of this that these claims are STILL UNPROVEN, BIASED, and until proven cannot be posted.
A lot of people are really taking their time to satisfy their thirst for blood, how can I go to 9ja ONE time? Where is that info from? Someone paying you to write? I guess the hate that fuels those who seek to be heard. . .
A LOT of people mention theseeker, the seeker =oyb lol, maybe who knows, a LOT of underground stuff happens on NL, but I'll say this one last time, NONE of this rubbish posting is the truth. Since I dont belong on NL, I'm not protecting anyone, and Sistawoman, you introduced me to TS, when I talked to you about my issues, and Val2rhyme you sent me a YIM exposing TS fake documents, Where TS and Naturez slept over at your house and were discussing their schemes. Val2rhyme exposed TS to me and knowing his involvement with others, I couldn't keep quiet. After 190 almost sent him 30k then turned around and made him his best friend. LOL Lots of people knew about it but stand to keep quiet, I'm not going to write a SOB story because I've done that before and honestly I don't see the point, but if someone has to plead a case it SHOULD NEVER be with LIES.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2010
stories, let her come here ,post and defend herself,all this one sided mails are dumb

Come here like theseeker and answer questions one by one or forever shut the hell up

Hissss
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by agabaI23(m): 11:39am On Sep 11, 2010
said she is banned according to the mail
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2010
chaircover:

Sam I am trying to understand you but I am really finding it very difficult to.

For me and a few other people, when the thread first broke, we were willing to give this girl a chance to come out and defend herself. At that point an apology and an offer to repay the money would have killed the thread there and then because people like Spiked did say that they were ready to speak to the admin about it.

When the silence persisted, I threw in the "mentally unbalanced" card, again just to save this girls skin, which would have probably worked if you hadn't gone and given her and her friends audience on your thread.

I hate to say this & you may not agree with me, but your single act of giving that girl a voice on your forum helped bring her down. YES! and one day when she is older & wiser, she will come to understand that you were only using her.

Yes because you and I both know that you took advantage of the situation, pretending to be on her side but were only just doing it for your own selfish reasons. Bit like the Maury show; he doesn't care who or who is or isn't the father, he just wants viewing figures. its not as if he goes off and becomes a father to the protistues kids who come on his show trying to pin their kids on one of the million men they slept with on the 5 fertile days they had that month.

If you really cared about the girl, you would have not encouraged all that blabber by her and her friends on your forum. You would have asked her very direct questions on how much, how it happened, how she intended to make good what she did and a obtain an apology off her. Only then can you say that you have done morally well under the circumstances.

There is a God up there who sees & knows all and I am sure that you know that you could have handled this situation a lot better if there wasnt such a thing as Adsense and web traffic.

Up until now the girl shows no remorse and that is one of the things which is understandably annoying a lot of people. This is $14,000 and not $14 & if someone ran off with your $14,000 you would be damm right be throwing a wobbly too.

Here comes one of the World's rare Proverbs thirty something woman in the flesh kiss

Never ever ever in the history of Nairaland has truer words ever been spoken kiss kiss kiss May wisdom never depart from you. May God continue to bless you spiritually, morally and financially. Your meek, gentle and discerning spirit is a blessing to us all on Nairaland, may you never stumble nor falter, keep it up Aunty, you are blessed and highly favoured cool
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 11:46am On Sep 11, 2010
jennykadry:

stories, let her come here ,post and defend herself,all this one sided mails are dumb

Come here like theseeker and answer questions one by one or forever shut the hell up

Hissss

agabaI23:

said she is banned according to the mail

The account was just locked like THESEEKER'S was, she is free to open another NL account if she pleases, like her sister recently did with "Jane Anyan", but then we have heard enough of her lies, the next line of action is for her to pay up or face the consequences of the IRS alongside watching her whole life go up in smoke, simple.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2010
And to Agaba again, where were you when she was continuously bullying THESEEKER, FLGATORS AND UJUJOAN to name a few. During the Whitelexi saga, did she not also come out posting YIM'S and lying that he came unto her? until he shot her down with evidence.

If you are here appealing to the good nature of people to drop this case and at the same time go to appeal openly to Platinumnk to drop her i don't care attitude, people might think you are genuine, but no you are here chatting Poo, saying $14k is chicken feed money, alleging inspired_m must be guilty of the fraud he was levelled with, and now trying to steer this into tribalism angle, WTF undecided

And you wanna talk about morality, arrgggghh, this is why i hate threads being deleted.  Was it not you and your misses, gossiping to that girl about Jennykadry, whose husband was despoiling their daughter and their househelp and cheating on her with his 10 girlfriends, instead of advicing the girl what to do?

Was it not you who suddenly turned cold on me cos something in your warped mind started thinking i was Jennykadry? Was this the reason that ifychukwu girl OR WHARREVA THE Zap HER NAME IS, who i don't know from Adam and have never ever come across on NL, posting how she was upset at the bias in place and throwing her dummy out of her mouth,  because Adam Brody's post about my toddler son being deserved to be stabbed to death in School LIKE DAMILOLA TAYLOR, was removed? The post that was only removed over a week later only when i came in to say my son was not of school age yet and that Adam Brody/Khanye was the Lawyer moderator in the property section and expressed distaste at the memory of that poor lil boy being bastardised.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-358471.192.html#msg5077865

[quote=ifyalways]
what happpened to this thread?
NL,owner/admin,Super Mod and Mods are all a bunch of hypocrites.Some ppl are good to be abused right to their unborn 5th generation and the insults wud be left here for their unborn grandkids whilst some peeps are untouchable.
Bunch of Jokers.Who deleted some posts here? [/quote]

Assuming I was Jennykadri, how sickening can it get when a supposedly grown folk wishes harm on Jennykadri's child for her Mum's offence? AND YOU ARE HERE BLABBLING ABOUT MORALS. And you have the nerve to talk about tribalism when it is Platinumnk's Christian Mum's email claiming Inspired_m is a tribalist,  I FEAR CHRISTIANS embarassed

WOW, THIS PLATINUM SAGA HAS BEEN A REAL EYE OPENER ABOUT THE PEOPLE IN OUR MIDST. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO USE YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO RESPOND IF YOU WISH, YOU WOULD BE PREACHING TO THE CHOIR, MIND YOU.

I just read that thread again, so Platinumnk too felt upset the offending posts was removed and wishes my son dead too just because i hardly saw eye to eye with THESEEKER, her then boyfriend. Wonder what her Mother's take on this would be about her holier than thou Godfearing Mother theresa daughter undecided SHE WANTS MY TWO YEARS OLD SON DEAD, How sickenenly lower can she get? THE LINE HAS JUST BEEN DRAWN cool https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-358471.192.html#msg5075825

[quote=platinumnk]
LOL a "mean" thread and MODs delete the insults. . .then who will we know is mean LOL
[/quote]
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2010
shocked bb is alive?where have u been?been busy shagging ur man abi?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 12:15pm On Sep 11, 2010
jennykadry:

shocked bb is alive?where have u been?been busy sleeping-with your man abi?

Which man shocked Although since recently married which didn't change diddly squat, dem talk say i be single mother - my crime - co-shacking with my other half, aka living in sin grin Arrrggggh, now i have the proverbial wifey-can-never-do-anything-right-monster-in-law to contend with tongue

Bia, wetin you do Agaba wey he dey think my own Busy_body na ya own, wey he childishly skulked off saying he wasn't talking to me undecided And this was the basis that ifyalways girl was upset the post Adam B made saying my pikin would be stabbed to death was removed cry

EVEN IF YOU COLLECT HER MOTHER'S HUSBAND SEF, IS THAT WHY SHE SHOULD WISH A TWO YEAR OLD DEAD ON A PUBLIC FORUM shocked undecided I FEAR NIGERIANS OH embarassed
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by agabaI23(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2010
1. I didn't even know Ujujoan was involved in Theseeker saga. That explains a lot in this present case. I have actually stated time without number that I did not know about TheSeeker case until it was over. Spikey who told me about it will bear me witness.

2. I did not say Inspired must be guilty that was why I called it an allegation

3. OK I no longer say $14k is chicken change, I now say it is a big big money.

4. Everything I said in that thread of despoil was in the open and jenny saw everything I wrote. I can't even remember what they were but Jenny posted after my posts. If you want her to attack me hmmmm grin. I hope she doesn't cos, I dey fear her tongue taya.

5. Are you annoyed that I turned cold on you? Yea my warped mind made me think that you were Jenny so at the time but not anymore. However, it is not a crime I did not want to talk to you any more. Whatever the reason is has nothing to do with my warped mind synthesis. It has nothing to do with me thinking you were Jenny. You for one know I do not kiss and tell.
Jenny is my ex-wife and I have no problem with her. Our differences have been resolved although I can't see her g-string anymore
6. I do not know what Ifyalways has to do with this.

It is unfortunate that anyone should wish anyone death let alone an unborn child. I am not aware of anyone of those either from Adam or Ify. Ify is my friend and I do not have control over what ify types neither do I go looking for her posts. I swear I have never seen those posts.

The way I navigate nl is -homepage, updated topics, recent posts and if their time, i check new topics.
I do not go to any section in particular looking for threads.

For umpteenth time, I am sorry if i have painted the picture of myself as a moral being. I am very far from that and even busybody knows that.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2010
agabaI23:

1. I didn't even know Ujujoan was involved in Theseeker saga. That explains a lot in this present case. I have actually stated time without number that I did not know about TheSeeker case until it was over. Spikey who told me about it will bear me witness.

2. I did not say Inspired must be guilty that was why I called it an allegation

3. OK I no longer say $14k is chicken change, I now say it is a big big money.

4. Everything I said in that thread of despoil was in the open and jenny saw everything I wrote. I can't even remember what they were but Jenny posted after my posts. If you want her to attack me hmmmm grin

5. Are you annoyed that I turned cold on you? Yea my warped mind made me think that you were Jenny so at the time but not anymore. However, it is not a crime I did not want to talk to you any more. Whatever the reason is has nothing to do with my warped my mind synthesis. It has nothing to do with me thinking you were Jenny.
Jenny is my ex-wife and I have no problem with her. Our differences have been resolved although I can't see her g-string anymore
6. I do not know what Ifyalways has to do with this.

It is unfortunate that anyone should wish anyone death let alone an unborn child. I am not aware of anyone of those either from Adam or Ify. Ify is my friend and I do not have control over what ify types neither do I go looking for her posts. I swear I have never seen those posts.

The way I navigate nl is -homepage, updated topics, recent posts and if their time, i check new topics.
I do not go to any section in particular looking for threads.

For umpteenth time, I am sorry if i have painted the picture of myself as a moral being. I am very far from that and even busybody knows that.

Blah, blah, blah, suddenly Agabs wants us to think he has a problem being coherent, pull the other one cool cool cool

Well and now this Busybody knows you and your merryweather band of gossipers are morally bankrupt, shoot me  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And you nor dey garrifeed me, nor what i eat gives you diarrhoea, so why should i not sleep soundly whether you hate me or not undecided
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by agabaI23(m): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2010
Busy_body:

Blah, blah, blah, suddenly Agabs wants us to think he has a problem being coherent, pull the other one cool cool cool

Well and now this Busybody knows you and your merryweather band of gossipers are morally bankrupt, shoot me  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
How can a warped mind be coherent?

You would have told me you miss my talking to you instead of coming at me with what I knew nothing of.

I am trying hard to get out of my moral bankruptcy
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2010
agabaI23:

How can a warped mind be coherent?

You would have told me you miss my talking to you instead of coming at me with what I knew nothing of.

I am trying hard to get out of my moral bankruptcy

You have always been coherent, twas just that one time your mind got tainted that got you thinking I was Jennykadry cool Keep digging, i can see you fervently trying hard to get out of your moral bankruptcy you are entrenched in, by continue being a tool and playing the devil's advocate in this case, to your tent oh ye . . . cool cool cool
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2010
which thread una dey talk about sef?

And for the millionth time i am nt busybody, bb no fit fine reach me(no offence) i am dayummmmm hot and sexy ,so please bb na different person i is different as well

How can i be bb? The same woman dat goes around stealing all my handsome lovers?if i see her i go kill her sef,one time
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tpiah: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2010
from agaba

the seeker =oyb

i thought sam milla was going to post evidence of this.

did he change his mind.

well, it shows evidence of progess in nigeria if oyb is now an igboman.

i remember the day he (oyb) blasted somebody in perfect Igbo. Cool.

**sarcasm o**
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Busybody2(f): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2010
jennykadry:

which thread una dey talk about sef?

And for the millionth time i am nt busybody, bb no fit fine reach me(no offence) i am dayummmmm hot and sexy ,so please bb na different person i is different as well

How can i be bb? The same woman dat goes around stealing all my handsome lovers?if i see her i go kill her sef,one time

Abeg who dey rope me together with this yabaleft vintage, she don tay dia she don become like part of the furniture cheesy

Jennykadry, i have been trying to tell you that the World is now in the 21st century, throw away your concave mirror that is making you think you are fine with ya toothpick neck, the world has moved on and thinking you are beautiful because your neck can hold 120 rings and your lips is pierced and can now hold a 75cm diameter plate is so last century cheesy grin cheesy Its all about the multi-coloured afro hair, big sunshade, bellbottoms and damask and danshiki iro and buba now, with 10 inches clogs tongue You wan know the latest fashion like me? grin  

And please leave my baby daddy Sagamite alone angry angry angry
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by agabaI23(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2010
tpiah:

from agaba

i thought sam milla was going to post evidence of this.

did he change his mind.

well, it shows evidence of progess in nigeria if oyb is now an igboman.

i remember the day he (oyb) blasted somebody in perfect Igbo. Cool.

**sarcasm o**

what is from agaba? You cannot make a post without my name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Cattle Rustlers Kill Monarch, Police Inspector, 33 Others / Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Teacher Beaten In Adamawa For Stealing Food (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.