Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

Platinum And Inspired Man - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Platinum And Inspired Man (21920 Views)

Buruji Kashamu The Alleged Drug Lord That Inspired A Netflix Drama / Many Unanswered Question On The Plat "nneka Anyawu" Vs Inspired Saga Series: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 7:39am On Sep 12, 2010
davidylan:

Let me take your digression point by point:

1. On the spikey issue, i simply posted the facts AS IS . . . of course did you expect her to agree? Seriously be real. Its easy to "not be afraid" to deny when you're on the web.

You are a basic fool. Scum of the earth is what you are? Lying puto!
You said yourself that the so called 43 missed calls was hypothetical. . . . meaning it could be one or could be none. What facts did you post? You that claimed that I was calling you 43 times and you refused to pick. . . . since you refused to pick, when did I manage to sip in my sob stories to you about my love life? You see how you contradict yourself?
The only truth in your story is my relationship with Doyin which I told you by myself. After that, you assumed you knew everything about my life. Imagine if my real friends behaved the way you did, my life is over na.
Elede jati jati.

darkman200:

yeah the whole thing with David and Spikey was not good for David,  the dude is a smart one but he lost it completely with spikey , i think he loves her still sad and i think she cares too, they are both having lovers spat on NL page, get a room David and Spikey and everything will be resolved amicably if it's not already

David is a sensitive, dependent puppy whose ego is always on the trip. Inyama!
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 7:54am On Sep 12, 2010
Funny how that BIG FOOL called David is also talking from both sides of his mouth. When I was saying on the other thread that Plat should come and defend herself as I intended to beg the admin to take down the thread and clean her name if she settled things with inspired. The oloshi said I was campaigning more than the victims.  After he had his fill of condemning 'strong black women' and how they live 'fake lives' according to his myopic head. How they 'jump on planes' to attend expensive bbqs (poor SOB, when did a 20GBP bbq become expensive?) to look for husbands.
Things that had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the thread to post his sick drivel. Oloshi.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Mobinga: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2010
tpiah:

and who are plat's haters?

e be like say as soon as some men see bosoms they lose all ability to reason.
No Offence to anyone but, common those bosoms only have quantity not quality, besides why carry on the beef? He has reported to the authorities so why disturb yourselves? Just allow them to settle their beef. . . No need giving yourself some diazepam when the next mammal next to you is having insomnia. . . . Let fucking dogs Bleep
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Pataki: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2010
Spikey cool down. wink

@ davidylan,

Personally I think you should learn to shut up once in a while. Even a f001 when he holds his silence at times is counted as a wise man. No pun intended. It is in the book of proverbs. There is a time to talk and a time to shut up. There are tons of discrepancies in your posts and for someone who keeps shouting he has a life, live your 'life' and leave those who love salacious gossips (debosky's word) alone. Your self glorified stance is truly nauseating.

No beef intended with my post.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by chika98: 8:47am On Sep 12, 2010
Spikey: Ignore and move on. Next time be wise about what you reveal to folks. That is all.
Personally I don't even get what the back and forth is about or why it should be an issue that you
met and dated someone from here.

PS: Your profile picture is funny
If you know how hard it is to memorize blood flow through the heart eh!
Thank God school days are over now.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by jaybee3(m): 9:13am On Sep 12, 2010
It's gettng hawt in herre
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 12, 2010
spike,i did nt mention ur name for you to come on here and start talking,one more word and i go come e-beat you for there.

I hope this is a lesson to nlders, watch who you confide in, the only problem i find all of these is this: people think it's alright to let out one's info shared in confidence when there is a problem btw the parties. Things don't work that way, even you lot are nt in talking terms let shared secrets remain intact

Haba nigerians
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 12, 2010
anyway jaybee ur secret is safe with me
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by jaybee3(m): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2010
me i no get secret oh tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue am as plain as they come
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by darkman200: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2010
funkybaby:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

the website actually exists shocked shocked shocked

o ga oh.
this girl has serious guts.

plat, how long will this continue? why not just pick up the phone and settle things with inspired.
do the maths, and you two should reach a consensus on how much is left outstanding.

and stop all these your bulls.h.i.t statement of '' the matter is in court''

to the best of our knowledge, you are yet to serve inspired any writ.

you are actually waiting for him to take you to court.

and that will be your greatest downfall. . . .

alagidi omo ibo.

shior ! undecided

You should be able to tell that the website was not created by her.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by funkybaby(f): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2010
darkman200:

You should be able to tell that the website was not created by her.

of course, i know
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2010
Bloody hell!
Are you guys ever going to shut the funck up??
This is ridiculous

What is this story about Ozone??
I don't think plat and Ozone ever got past Nairaland.
It started here and ended here.
I can name a host of other Nairaland ladies whose panties got soaked at the sight of his picture.

You guys are just ridiculous.
I cringe at the falsities listed in this thread.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Mobinga: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2010
funkybaby:

of course, i know
See how you contradict yourself?
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by hercules07: 11:32am On Sep 12, 2010
O ga o
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by funkybaby(f): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2010
Mobinga:

See how you contradict yourself?

how??

or is your brain lacking basic comprehension skills? undecided

funkybaby:

o ga oh.
this girl has serious guts.

my statement : ''this girl has serious guts'' has nothing to do with the website but her ''i-cant-be-bothered-i-dont-give-a-damn-i-am-not-the-least-fazed-or-moved attitude'' on this issue.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by jacklucas: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2010
The latest. grin grin grin grin

Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by funkybaby(f): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2010
^^^^^^

o pari oh. shocked
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2010
lol this jackulass na amebo,lmao
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by kadman(m): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2010
funkybaby:

^^^^^^

o pari oh. shocked

Funkybaby, your help is really needed o. I used to have your email, but do you still monitor that one, please reply. Many thanks smiley
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by spikedcylinder: 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2010

@ Chika, Jenny, Pataki,

If someone is spreading false information about me and trying to make himself feel important and attractive by saying I wanted to date him, I WILL WEAR DOWN MY TYPE PAD DEFENDING MYSELF. I didn't 'reveal' anything to him as he's claiming. The only thing he can wrap his hands around is who I'm dating and he has invented stories around that. Bloody sick naughty person.
How a grown backside man like David can tell such barefaced lies is beyond me.
Recently, I found a thread on Sam's forum strictly dedicated to me. All sorts were said but the most striking one was one guy from NL who said he hates me because I don't respond to him on YIM eventhough he used to send me recharge cards from London. Someone I don't know from Adam. After sending him a message here, he went on Sam's forum to say he made a mistake and mixed me up with someone else. AND HE APOLOGISED. Even me sef, I weak after the apology.
Now, Pastor David is making silly claims and you all want me to take it lying down? Iro o. Never. See as he even managed to slip it in that thread 'dating you is not by force'. Chei, I don suffer in the hands of that chief inventor of tall tales.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by funkybaby(f): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2010
kadman:

Funkybaby, your help is really needed o. I used to have your email, but do you still monitor that one, please reply. Many thanks smiley

hello kadman. ki lo tun sele oh? grin grin

yeah, 'that' email add is still very much active.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by texazzpete(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2010
Just on a whim, i googled up her name (Nneka), and it still pops up prominently in connection with this whole sordid incident.
People need to think of their future. Scandals like this could throw a monkey wrench in future employment or political options if it escalates from here. And Google has a long memory.

Smh
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by tRoOE(f): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2010
Dramaland grin grin grin grin

Some things/ pple can never change
AKA mr PHD cheesy cheesy cheesy, HOW IS your white gf doing david lipsrsealed smh
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Mobinga: 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2010
funkybaby:

how??

or is your brain lacking basic comprehension skills?  undecided  

my statement : ''this girl has serious guts'' has nothing to do with the website but her ''i-cant-be-bothered-i-dont-give-a-damn-i-am-not-the-least-fazed-or-moved attitude'' on this issue.

I think your sense of sight and ability to understand simple english sentences, are fading
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by funkybaby(f): 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2010
Mobinga:

I think your sense of sight and ability to understand simple english sentences, are fading

it's now glaring that you are just an attention-seeking swine. so oloriburuku ara e is even a mod

alright. i have noticed your username. are you happy now? slowpoke.  smiley

my post was directed to ''darkman200''and not you.

it seems your prick gets an erection from my posts. i suggest you get vaseline petroleum jelly or lux soap and Self-Service yourself sore.  undecided

besides, since you cannot explain how according to you 'i contradicted myself', then biko, do as i have suggested above.

anyways, am ignoring you on this thread henceforth.
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2010
wetin dey happen na?

sam milla, drop that can of miller and unleash your proofs that oyb is fatinumthief's exbf
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Mobinga: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2010
funkybaby:

it's now glaring that you are just an attention-seeking swine. so oloriburuku ara e is even a mod

alright. i have noticed your username. are you happy now? slowpoke.  smiley

my post was directed to ''darkman200''and not you.

it seems your prick gets an erection from my posts. i suggest you get vaseline petroleum jelly or lux soap and Self-Service yourself sore.  undecided

besides, since you cannot explain how according to you 'i contradicted myself', then biko, do as i have suggested above.

anyways, am ignoring you on this thread henceforth.

smiley Same to you, Byatch. smiley
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Basseti: 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2010
Where did jenny ever get the idea that I am a SHE? shocked

Na una sabi
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 13, 2010
^^ Agaba is bisexual
Re: Platinum And Inspired Man by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2010
OMO IBO:

Bloody hell!
Are you guys ever going to shut the funck up??
This is ridiculous

What is this story about Ozone??
I don't think plat and Ozone ever got past Nairaland.
It started here and ended here.

I can name a host of other Nairaland ladies whose panties got soaked at the sight of his picture.

You guys are just ridiculous.
I cringe at the falsities listed in this thread.

And you know this how undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) / Lagos State Govt Arraign Man For Repeatedly Raping 9-Year-Old Girl In His Care / Rustlers Attack Elderly Woman In Kaduna, Attempt To Molest Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.