Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll (42047 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by delishpot: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
Naija men would love this one with the way even dads are rappi g their own daughters these days. Religions that sanction marrying of infants and kids 8 yrs would love it too.
Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by Athena4: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
EddyNumerouno:

You’re missing the point, the only limit to BDSM is the imagination. However, if one can’t find a willing partner a substitute like this is perfectly harmless.

This amebo woman will do more damage with her shaming campaign. If you dig further, I’m sure she identifies as a feminist
BDSM is not d problem here.Fuckîng a lifeless piece of plastic is not a wahala either. The case here is the LIKENESS. Why has it got to be a child like doll? There are tons of adult sized dolls in specs and mods of all sorts. Why pick a kid like one? lifeless or not. it's perverted..end of Tory. D woman at least cared and many predators have been caught this way..by people that cared to notice their dealings. No naija where almost any shît goes.BTW way would you feel normal sticking it to a doll that looks like a child?
Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by themanderon: 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
Sickening. Humanity has gone to the dogs. May God help us.
Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
Kusetic:

Even just last week Cardi-B was exposed for drugging and raping men and even robbing them and what has happened to her? Nothing! Flip the script and the whole world will destroy the dude and he will be jailed. And then you're bringing up the patriarchy label, something that has only ever favored the rich.

What cardi b did was unjustifiable no doubt, but what about the daily rapings that flood nairaland's front page and the abusers being men? What about statistically? All I'm trying to pass across is that men are the main perpetrators of sexual abuse ever since time immemorial! They take up a huge percentage of abusers and now don't even get me started on the harrasment part. At least about 1 in 4 women have experienced sexual harrasment. And in the hands of who exactly? Men.

Societal standards have always seen men as the dominant sex and they in return like to act as such. Please stop involving equality where it does not fit.
Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hyerin:

What cardi b did was unjustifiable no doubt, but what about the daily rapings that flood nairaland's front page and the abusers being men? What about statistically? All I'm trying to pass across is that men are the main perpetrators of sexual abuse ever since time immemorial! They take up a huge percentage of abusers and now don't even get me started on the harrasment part. At least about 1 in 4 women have experienced sexual harrasment. And in the hands of who exactly? Men.

Societal standards have always seen men as the dominant sex and they in return like to act as such. Please stop involving equality where it does not fit.

Be like you no want that guy to sleep this night.
Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by Sares: 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
I am not sure in what way should people react in such a situation. But definitely, such things should be sold in specialized shops like NicetyStore where you can buy the intimacy gadget that you want and you can be sure that there are no children at this website. ANd Amazon I thing should ban such propositions and sellers who are trying to sell such things on such a wide audience.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Wants To Date, But He Doesn't Like My Son. / Fan Confesses To Masturbating To Maheeda's Nude Pictures / What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.