Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,189 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen (31911 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 11:11am On May 03, 2019
Maximus69:

Jesus mediates between God and the lost sheep of the house of Israel [144,000]
144,000 mediates between God and the rest of mankind!
If the primary mediator [Jesus] was not laid as the foundation,then the secondary mediators have nothing to build upon! Ephesians 2:20 Revelation 21:14
But whoever shuns the secondary mediators can never find favour in the face of the primary mediator! Matthew 25: 31-46
So be warned! wink
Jehovah's Witnesses, thank you o! smiley

So Jesus is the primary mediator.
Then he appoints a secondary mediator 144000.
If you shun the secondary mediator, the primary shuns you. This is a different sort of Good news I am hearing today and I am not surprised! It's Jehovah's Witnesses doctrine, one of the many apostate teachings designed to elevate their leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 11:14am On May 03, 2019
Maximus69:

Jesus mediates between God and the lost sheep of the house of Israel [144,000]
144,000 mediates between God and the rest of mankind!
If the primary mediator [Jesus] was not laid as the foundation,then the secondary mediators have nothing to build upon! Ephesians 2:20 Revelation 21:14
But whoever shuns the secondary mediators can never find favour in the face of the primary mediator! Matthew 25: 31-46
So be warned! wink
Jehovah's Witnesses, thank you o! smiley

So are Jehovah's Witnesses God's children since they have found and hold the secondary mediator? Have these secondary mediator been able to make them God's children?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 11:18am On May 03, 2019
Maximus69:

@ Romans 3:23 Apostle Paul wrote 'for ALL have sinned and fall short of God's glory'
Meaning NO human has the right to relate to God as his child! But Jesus opened the way and there are prerequisites of attaining that goal, you dare not shun that UNDESERVED kindness of God by thinking you can jump the protocols!
Salvation is from Jehovah throught Jesus through 144,000 to all mankind, there is NO other way or shortcut to gain Jehovah's approval! wink

So, following this protocol, all mankind can also be asking for forgiveness in the name of the 144000 mediator, you know, like praying through Mary. Infact, we can have faith in these 144000 for salvation na for salvation.... Don't you think so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 03, 2019
rottennaija:

So, following this protocol, all mankind can also be asking for forgiveness in the name of the 144000 mediator, you know, like praying through Mary. Infact, we can have faith in these 144000 for salvation na for salvation.... Don't you think so?
You are just playful and i really appreciate that Sir!
Well the names of the CHOSEN 144,000 collectively or otherwise was never mentioned in connection with prayers, their own part is to OVERSEE the affairs of the other sheep in the absence of the shepherd. Luke 12:41-48
Only TWO names were require for prayers! John 17:3
Both the primary and secondary mediators CAN'T make anyone God's children, Take note! Their part is just to open the way for the reconciliation process to take place, each person must take the advantage of making peace with with God to show appreciation for God's UNDESERVED kindness! Galatians 6:5
Jesus only preached and taught whoever feels the need for spiritual food but to become part of God's chosen children [BORN AGAIN] IS NOT IN JESUS' HAND neither does it depend on each recipient, ONLY Jehovah determines that! Matthew 20:20-23
If you had been humble and made yourself teachable from the onset, all these wouldn't have been difficult for you to grasp. Your problem is doubting that God can use just ONE single organization out of thousands existing today, so you started looking for flaws to equate JWs with all other religious groups. But i am telling you now that 'you need MEEKNESS and RIGHTEOUSNESS' before you can be granted the spirit of understanding to explain all of these. Zephaniah 2:2-3
Otherwise you'll continue to kick against the GB of JWs but you'll never find any other group having adherents that worth the value of their followers! wink
Many have tried it but they ended up gathering miscreants and thieves all in the name of pitching their tents against the GB of JWs! undecided
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 3:48pm On May 03, 2019
Jozzy4:

No, you need help ? Let me assist

The bold reigning on Earth ARE IN HEAVEN. ( Rev 20:6 should help you should in case you don't know the " THEY" are in heaven)

So state where those living on earth are called rulers ?

Jozzy4: No, you need help?

Achorladey: Revelation 5:10

You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.”

Jozzy4: Let me assist

The bold reigning on Earth ARE IN HEAVEN. ( Rev 20:6 should help you should in case you don't know the " THEY" are in heaven)

Achorladey: Here is Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is the one who takes part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years.

I can't see where the "THEY" are in the HEAVEN as stated by you.

Jozzy4: So state where those living on earth are called rulers?

Achorladey: Revelation 5:10  You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.”
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 3:52pm On May 03, 2019
rottennaija:

Oga rottennaija na coded things. Na only those wey know go know.

144,000 as mediator yet PAUL was clear in STATING he didn't DIE or was he EXECUTED for anyone.

JWS will rather pray for 144,000 than pray for the government leaders of nowadays.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 4:32pm On May 03, 2019
achorladey:

Oga rottennaija na coded things. Na only those wey know go know.

144,000 as mediator yet PAUL was clear in STATING he didn't DIE or was he not EXECUTED for anyone.

JWS will rather pray for 144,000 than pray for the government leaders of nowadays.

I know na coded things. But it's becoming silly by the day.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 4:56pm On May 03, 2019
Maximus69:
Well the names of the CHOSEN 144,000 collectively or otherwise was never mentioned in connection with prayers, their own part is to OVERSEE the affairs of the other sheep in the absence of the shepherd. Luke 12:41-48
Both the primary and secondary mediators CAN'T make anyone God's children, Take note! Their part is just to open the way for the reconciliation process to take place, each person must take the advantage of making peace with with God to show appreciation for God's UNDESERVED kindness! Galatians 6:5
Jesus only preached and taught whoever feels the need for spiritual food but to become part of God's chosen children [BORN AGAIN] IS NOT IN JESUS' HAND neither does it depend on each recipient, ONLY Jehovah determines that! Matthew 20:20-23
If you had been humble and made yourself teachable from the onset, all these wouldn't have been difficult for you to grasp. Your problem is doubting that God can use just ONE single organization out of thousands existing today, so you started looking for flaws to equate JWs with all other religious groups. But i am telling you now that 'you need MEEKNESS and RIGHTEOUSNESS' before you can be granted the spirit of understanding to explain all of these. Zephaniah 2:2-3
Otherwise you'll continue to kick against the GB of JWs but you'll never find any other group having adherents that worth the value of their followers! wink
Many have tried it but they ended up gathering miscreants and thieves all in the name of pitching their tents against the GB of JWs! undecided

Which reconciliation process again? What exactly is Jesus work if he can't make people God's children but can promise them thrones to sit on? Then of what benefit and worth is it when he said all authority has been given him in heaven and on earth?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 4:59pm On May 03, 2019
Maximus69:
Many have tried it but they ended up gathering miscreants and thieves all in the name of pitching their tents against the GB of JWs ! undecided

Oga military Intelligence!. Your GB can't be my mediator, they are not qualified to mediate even for an ant, let alone any human. They did not die for me, Jesus did, they bloods are not free from germs or bacterial to be perfect enough to offer as a sacrifice to any living, plant or animal on earth, let alone for me.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 03, 2019
rottennaija:

Oga military Intelligence! Go tell your GB that they can kiss themselves and make love among themselves all they want. They can't be my mediator, they are not qualified to mediate even for an ant, let alone any human. They did not die for me, Jesus did, they bloods are not free from germs or bacterial to be perfect enough to offer as a sacrifice to any living, plant or animal on earth, let alone for me.
Hmmm,
Ok you're through with your ranting! wink
Well it's not for everybody Sir, STRICTLY for the lost sheep of the house of Israel! Remember what happened to all those who behaved presumptuously against God's chosen vessels in the past!
ONLY the humble and mildtempered ones survived all the time Jehovah's anger approaches, we are willing to humble ourselves so that Jehovah may elevate us at his own proposal!
You are not as stubborn as i do before i started studying with the JWs but today i thank Jehovah's Witnesses for not giving up on me. Now i'm gradually becoming a changed person courtesy the JWs!
You can go and meet Jehovah to agitate against his orderliness but over 8,000,000 humble ones around the globe are submissively following them, and Jehovah's signal of approval is obvious even if you choose to ignore, reject or oppose the arrangement!
Thanks for given me the opportunity to prove that i can defend whatever i learnt from the GB anytime, anywhere and before anyone! smiley
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 5:31pm On May 03, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm,
Well it's not for everybody Sir, STRICTLY for the lost sheep of the house of Israel! Remember what happened to all those who behaved presumptuously against God's chosen vessels in the past!
ONLY the humble and mildtempered ones survived all the time Jehovah's anger approaches, we are willing to humble ourselves so that Jehovah may elevate us at his own proposal!
You are not as stubborn as i do before i started studying with the JWs but today i thank Jehovah's Witnesses for not giving up on me. Now i'm gradually becoming a changed person courtesy the JWs!
You can go and meet Jehovah to agitate against his orderliness but over 8,000,000 humble ones around the globe are submissively following them, and Jehovah's signal of approval is obvious even if you choose to ignore, reject or oppose the arrangement!
Thanks for given me the opportunity to prove that i can defend whatever i learnt from the GB anytime, anywhere and before anyone! smiley

Only those whom God chose, not those who assume choosing in 1919. Also, the so-called signal of approval is evident in almost all religious groups. In fact, the more I look at it, the less likely the approval is there.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 03, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm,
When you joined us on NL, you thought it was easy to ignore their stupid and pointless ranting. Now you're a living witness to the fact that there may be some of them arguing blindly but there are some who will stubbornly render their conscience dead simply out of lawless heart! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 5:36pm On May 03, 2019
TATIME:
When you joined us on NL, you thought it was easy to ignore their stupid and pointless ranting. Now you're a living witness to the fact that there may be some of them arguing blindly but there are some who will stubbornly render their conscience dead simply out of lawless heart! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Do you look at yourself in the mirror while typing it? If you have not, do it

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 03, 2019
TATIME:
Now he knows one can develop personal grudge against the global family of JWs but he's got no guts to pull away efficient and dedicated Bible students! smiley
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 03, 2019
rottennaija:

Oga military Intelligence!. Your GB can't be my mediator, they are not qualified to mediate even for an ant, let alone any human. They did not die for me, Jesus did, they bloods are not free from germs or bacterial to be perfect enough to offer as a sacrifice to any living, plant or animal on earth, let alone for me.
Please Tatime,
¤what do you say about this post?
¤Is this not coming from a typical looser who couldn't win the debate on the topic of discuss?
Now he knows that Bible students can present tens and hundreds of Bible quotations to prove what the GB teaches without stress! Isaiah 54:17 wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 03, 2019
rottennaija:

Only those whom God chose, not those who assume choosing in 1919. Also, the so-called signal of approval is evident in almost all religious groups. In fact, the more I look at it, the less likely the approval is there.
The more you look! shocked
Well over 8,000,000 persons including your handsome dad and beautiful mum also looked at the same thing and saw something totally different from yours. 2Kings 6:15-17
So try to reset or readjust your spiritual lenses! wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 9:36pm On May 03, 2019
achorladey:

Jozzy4: No, you need help?

Achorladey: Revelation 5:10

You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.”

Jozzy4: Let me assist

Achorladey: Here is Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy is the one who takes part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ, and they will reign with him for a thousand years.

I can't see where the "THEY" are in the HEAVEN as stated by you.

Jozzy4: So state where those living on earth are called rulers?

Achorladey: Revelation 5:10  You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.”
CONTINUE TO PERAMBULATE ON ONE SPOT
those taking part in the first ressurection are the ones who are said to rule with christ , first ressurection is a ressurection to heAVEN _ PHILIPIANS 3:11 , 2cor 5:1

so that tells you the they that reign on earth are in heaven with Jesus

provide how those on earth are rulers and on whom they rule ?

yeye dey smell
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 10:10pm On May 03, 2019
Maximus69:
Well over 8,000,000 persons including your handsome dad and beautiful mum also looked at the same thing and saw something totally different from yours. 2Kings 6:15-17

And it is new in history? Did thousands also bend they knees to baal? The thousands also saw the same thing, it didn't change the fact they were wrong. To be where I am required resetting my spiritual lenses, believe me
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 10:47pm On May 03, 2019
Jozzy4:

CONTINUE TO PERAMBULATE ON ONE SPOT
those taking part in the first ressurection are the ones who are said to rule with christ , first ressurection is a ressurection to heAVEN _ PHILIPIANS 3:11 , 2cor 5:1

so that tells you the they that reign on earth are in heaven with Jesus

provide how those on earth are rulers and on whom they rule ?

yeye dey smell

Jozzy4: CONTINUE TO PERAMBULATE ON ONE SPOT

Achorladey: And the statement of yours didn't tell you the fact I am perambulating on ONE SPOT which seem to mean Revelation 5:10 should tell you the answer to your question is there.

Jozzy4: those taking part in the first ressurection are the ones who are said to rule with christ, first ressurection is a ressurection to heAVEN

Achorladey: Did I ask you who take part in the first resurrection? No.

So who are those that take part in the first RESURRECTION?

Jozzy4: PHILIPIANS 3:11 , 2cor 5:1

Achorladey: These are your cited scriptures....

Phillipians 3:11 and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead.

2 Corinthians 5:11 For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, should be torn down, we are to have a building from God, a house not made with hands, everlasting in the heavens.

Jozzy4:.so that tells you the they that reign on earth are in heaven with Jesus.

Achorladey: you can see the scriptures right in front of you.

Just show where it says THOSE THAT REIGN ON EARTH ARE IN HEAVEN WITH JESUS.

Phillipians..........3:11 talks about RESURRECTION I didn't see anything about FIRST RESURRECTION there.

2 Corinthians 5:1.......

2 Corinthians 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, should be torn down, we are to have a building from God, a house not made with hands, everlasting in the heavens.

2 Peter 1: 13,14
Indeed, as long as I am in this tabernacle, I consider it right to stir you up by way of a reminder, 14 since I know that my tabernacle will soon be removed, because our Lord Jesus Christ revealed this to me. 15 Indeed, I will also make every effort that, after my departure, you have a testimony of these things.

What does those the scriptures tells you about the TENT or "EARTHLY HOUSE" or TABERNACLE?

Jozzy4: provide how those on earth are rulers and on whom they rule ?

Achorladey: I have done that already, Jesus was given the AUTHORITY to make as many as possible that received him as GOD'S CHILDREN (ROYALS) through the ONE and ONLY NEW COVENANT.

and Revelation 5:10 says You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.”

Jozzy4: yeye dey smell

Achorladey: Whatever yeye wey dey smell, it seems you are the only one perceiving the odour as it seems from your end.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by OluDonald1(m): 10:49pm On May 03, 2019
To whom it may concern:
Instead of arguing pointlessly, just get ur self seated & ask ur self: y did God created the earth & all in it? ( humans, animals & plant)?
were humans sent down to earth from heaven after they sinned against God?
y are bible verses like: Sam 37:9, mat 6:9, Rev 21: 1-4 keep mentioning the earth?

what did Isaiah 66:1 called d heavens?

Before the creation of the earth & it's inhabitants, who are in the heavens?

pls just humble ur heart & be open to d truth at least once!

there is no ambiguity in this matter except u create some for urself because of ur pride & falsehood!

God is a God of orderliness! he has intentions for creating Adam & Eve on earth, he means a lot when he wiped away all the wicked people from d surface of d earth in a great deluge or flood (Genesis 7: 11 - end) but kept Noah, his family & some other animals in the ark & bless them after the flood (Genesis 9:1) to continue dwelling on the earth!
Remember he didn't call that faithful family to heaven!

y did u all of a sudden presume this earth has been damaged & condemned beyond fulfilling the original purpose God created it for?
please argue constructively based on the Bible & not ur own or other man's philosophy.
thanks
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 10:55pm On May 03, 2019
Maximus69:

The DAD and MUM have all of a SUDDEN become HANDSOME and BEAUTIFUL respectively , they are no longer INSANE or gave birth to a WASTE. Hahahaha!

Oga Maximus69 the military intelligence officer that is SO stubborn than a bloody civilian (rottennaija). Eh Eh.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 1:20am On May 05, 2019
achorladey:

Jozzy4: CONTINUE TO PERAMBULATE ON ONE SPOT

Achorladey: And the statement of yours didn't tell you the fact I am perambulating on ONE SPOT which seem to mean Revelation 5:10 should tell you the answer to your question is there.

Jozzy4: those taking part in the first ressurection are the ones who are said to rule with christ, first ressurection is a ressurection to heAVEN

Achorladey: Did I ask you who take part in the first resurrection? No.

So who are those that take part in the first RESURRECTION?

Sorry, never knew you are this lost.

Revelation 20:6 identified those ruling as King and Priest as THOSE who experience the First Ressurection.

" Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years." [/b] - NAS

So get it into your head, the royal priesthood members experience the first ressurection!!!

To where ? " Reign with Him " shows they will be where Jesus is. Heaven.

Jozzy4: PHILIPIANS 3:11 , 2cor 5:1

Achorladey: These are your cited scriptures....

Phillipians 3:11 and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead.

2 Corinthians 5:11 For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, should be torn down, we are to have a building from God, a house not made with hands, everlasting in the heavens.

Jozzy4:.so that tells you the they that reign on earth are in heaven with Jesus.

Achorladey: you can see the scriptures right in front of you.

Just show where it says THOSE THAT REIGN ON EARTH ARE IN HEAVEN WITH JESUS.

If you have paid attention to the highlighted. That question won't have arise ..

Phillipians..........3:11 talks about RESURRECTION I didn't see anything about FIRST RESURRECTION there.

2 Corinthians 5:1.......

2 Corinthians 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, should be torn down, we are to have a building from God, a house not made with hands, everlasting in the heavens.

2 Peter 1: 13,14
Indeed, as long as I am in this tabernacle, I consider it right to stir you up by way of a reminder, 14 since I know that my tabernacle will soon be removed, because our Lord Jesus Christ revealed this to me. 15 Indeed, I will also make every effort that, after my departure, you have a testimony of these things.

What does those the scriptures tells you about the TENT or "EARTHLY HOUSE" or TABERNACLE?

The bold shows sorry to say, you are a wack student of the bible. The Greek word rendered Ressurection is an entirely different word - - exanastasis - which literally means " OuT ressurection " or Early Ressurection. A reference to first ressurection.

Rotherham Bible

“If by any means I may advance to the earlier resurrection which is from among the dead.”

So the same Person looking forward to first ressurection also talks about an everlasting home in the heavens. Does that not tell you they will reign fr heaven ?..

Revelation 20:6 itself says " Reign with Him [Jesus] " from where would Jesus reign ?

Jozzy4: provide how those on earth are rulers and on whom they rule ?

Achorladey: I have done that already, Jesus was given the AUTHORITY to make as many as possible that received him as GOD'S CHILDREN (ROYALS) through the ONE and ONLY NEW COVENANT.

and Revelation 5:10 says You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will reign on the earth.”

Jozzy4: yeye dey smell

Achorladey: Whatever yeye wey dey smell, it seems you are the only one perceiving the odour as it seems from your end.

The bold is a territory, when you reign ON something or a place, it's a subject to you. Basic English.

If those on Earth are subjects, they are not kings.

grin grin Those on earth are never said to reign on anyone . exposing you as a fraud
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 8:17am On May 05, 2019
Jozzy4:

Sorry, never knew you are this lost.

Revelation 20:6 identified those ruling as King and Priest as THOSE who experience the First Ressurection.

" Blessed and holy is the one who has a part in the first resurrection; over these the second death has no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with Him for a thousand years." [/b] - NAS

So get it into your head, the royal priesthood members experience the first ressurection!!!

To where ? " Reign with Him " shows they will be where Jesus is. Heaven.

If you have paid attention to the highlighted. That question won't have arise ..

The bold shows sorry to say, you are a wack student of the bible. The Greek word rendered Ressurection is an entirely different word - - exanastasis - which literally means " OuT ressurection " or Early Ressurection. A reference to first ressurection.

Rotherham Bible

“If by any means I may advance to the earlier resurrection which is from among the dead.”

So the same Person looking forward to first ressurection also talks about an everlasting home in the heavens. Does that not tell you they will reign fr heaven ?..

Revelation 20:6 itself says " Reign with Him [Jesus] " from where would Jesus reign ?

The bold is a territory, when you reign ON something or a place, it's a subject to you. Basic English.

If those on Earth are subjects, they are not kings.

grin grin Those on earth are never said to reign on anyone . exposing you as a fraud

I made a case for this.....

Revelation 20:6 I can't see where the "THEY" are in the HEAVEN as stated by you Jozzy4

Jozzy4: To where ? " Reign with Him " shows they will be where Jesus is. Heaven.

Achorladey: Still you have not answered. but using First resurrection conundrum to try as a means to answer. Hahahahaha!

Jozzy4: The bold shows sorry to say, you are a WACK STUDENT of the bible.

Achorladey: The most intelligent bible student can't phantom what apostle Paul meant by the BELOW

Rather you Jozzy4 said EVERLASTING HOME in the HEAVENS. WACK BIBLE STUDENT indeed.

Jozzy4: The bold is a territory, when you reign ON something or a place, it's a subject to you. Basic English.

Achorladey: If you are ON SOMETHING or PLACE are YOU ATTACHED to it or part of it?

I know it's basic English. The reason you have been using GREEK to EXPANSIATE more in ENGLISH on WHAT RESURRECTION is? You might want to use that as well here.

Jozzy4: If those on Earth are subjects, they are not kings.

Achorladey: "IF THOSE on EARTH are subjects" hahahahaha. Are you wavering or what? Who are the SUBJECTS.

Jozzy4: Those on earth are never said to reign on anyone . exposing you as a fraud

Achorladey: Revelation 5:10 says You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will REIGN ON THE EARTH.”

Oga Fraud ALERT and DETECTOR.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 8:30am On May 05, 2019
achorladey:

I made a case for this.....

Revelation 20:6 I can't see where the "THEY" are in the HEAVEN as stated by you Jozzy4

Jozzy4: To where ? " Reign with Him " shows they will be where Jesus is. Heaven.

Achorladey: Still you have not answered. but using First resurrection conundrum to try as a means to answer. Hahahahaha!

They will be ressurected to where ? The expression " Reign with Him [Jesus ] "

From where would Jesus reign ?

Jozzy4: The bold shows sorry to say, you are a WACK STUDENT of the bible.

Achorladey: The most intelligent bible student can't phantom what apostle Paul meant by the BELOW

Rather you Jozzy4 said EVERLASTING HOME in the HEAVENS. WACK BIBLE STUDENT indeed.

Everlasting in the Heavens ... Wat does that reveal ?

U are hanged already. Don't worry, am enjoying this

Jozzy4: The bold is a territory, when you reign ON something or a place, it's a subject to you. Basic English.

Achorladey: If you are ON SOMETHING or PLACE are YOU ATTACHED to it or part of it?

I know it's basic English. The reason you have been using GREEK to EXPANSIATE more in ENGLISH on WHAT RESURRECTION is? You might want to use that as well here.

Reign with him ... Where would Jesus reign from ?

On is different from in.

Jesus reign ON earth ... Is Jesus on earth ?

Likewise they will rule with him.

Interesting that the same Greek word was rendered " OVER " by many versions at Matthew 18:13 .

Jozzy4: If those on Earth are subjects, they are not kings.

Achorladey: "IF THOSE on EARTH are subjects" hahahahaha. Are you wavering or what? Who are the SUBJECTS.

Jozzy4: Those on earth are never said to reign on anyone . exposing you as a fraud

Achorladey: Revelation 5:10 says You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will REIGN ON THE EARTH.”

Oga Fraud ALERT and DETECTOR.

The bold reveals their territory.

The real rulers are the " THEY " . those who experience the first ressurection.

They will reign WITH Jesus in heaven.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 6:53pm On May 05, 2019
Jozzy4:

They will be ressurected to where ? The expression " Reign with Him [Jesus ] "

From where would Jesus reign ?

Everlasting in the Heavens ... Wat does that reveal ?

U are hanged already. Don't worry, am enjoying this

Reign with him ... Where would Jesus reign from ?

On is different from in.

Jesus reign ON earth ... Is Jesus on earth ?

Likewise they will rule with him.

Interesting that the same Greek word was rendered " OVER " by many versions at Matthew 18:13 .

The bold reveals their territory.

The real rulers are the " THEY " . those who experience the first ressurection.

They will reign WITH Jesus in heaven.

Jozzy4: They will be ressurected to where ? The expression " Reign with Him [Jesus ] "

Achorladey: You will decide that on your own soon.

Jozzy4: The bold reveals their territory.

Achorladey: Are THEY ON the TERRITORY or OUTSIDE the TERRITORY?

Jozzy4: The real rulers are the " THEY " . those who experience the first ressurection.

Achorladey: Eh en

Jozzy4: They will reign WITH Jesus in heaven.

Achorladey: Did I just see IN. Hahahahaha.

ON is DIFFERENT from IN indeed. Hahahahaha.

As it seems your ON will become synonyms for IN.

Revelation 5:10 You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will REIGN ON the EARTH.”

The Revelation cited didn't state IN THE HEAVEN. Hahahahaha.

Jozzy4: Everlasting in the Heavens ... Wat does that reveal?

Achorladey: How will you know when you can't tell the meaning of the TENT, TABERNACLE or EARTHLY HOUSE as it APPLIES to the scripture you cited and the one are cited alongside yours.

Jozzy4: U are hanged already.

Achorladey: I be aeroplane wey enter HANGER abi I be singlet for your eye wey dem dey HANG. Usual distraction.

Jozzy4: Don't worry, am enjoying this

Achorladey: Now you are talking, on nairaland, the FUN never stops. Let's enjoy!

Jozzy4: Reign with him ... Where would Jesus reign from?

Achorladey: You will know soon ENOUGH.

Jozzy4: On is different from in.

Achorladey: It's simple English that we don't need GREEK interpretation.

Jozzy4: Jesus reign ON earth

Achorladey: You will decide that on your own

Jozzy4: ... Is Jesus on earth?

Achorladey: The last time I read ACTS 1......it state JESUS CHRIST returned back to HEAVEN.

Jozzy4: Likewise they will rule with him.

Achorladey: You mean those in the ONE and ONLY NEW COVENANT.

Jozzy4: Interesting that the same Greek word was rendered " OVER " by many versions at Matthew 18:13

Achorladey: Save yourself going to SOKOTO(state) when what is needed is in SOKOTO(trouser).

What does the following scriptures contained in REVELATION chapter 5 tells you about the USE of ON and IN?

Revelation 5: 3 But no one IN HEAVEN or ON EARTH or UNDER the EARTH was able to open the scroll or look into it

Revelation 5:7 Then he came and took the scroll from the right hand of the one who was seated ON THE THRONE,
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Isce(m): 8:32pm On May 05, 2019
Jehovah’s Witnesses say they are the only true Christians, but they are neither Protestant nor Catholic. The fundamental doctrinal issue that distinguishes them from orthodox Christianity is the Trinity. They say it is a pagan teaching, but they misrepresent it, saying that the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit must be three gods. They actually agree with the Trinity doctrine when it says that the Father and the Son are two Persons, but imagine they need to prove this to Trinitarians! They fail to grasp how the three Persons comprise the One Being of God, and so they come up with the idea of a Big God and a little god – two gods. They say Jesus was created (Arianism) and was Michael the archangel and that Jesus’ body was not resurrected; it simply disappeared and He rose as a spirit creature. They say the Holy Spirit is not a person but is Jehovah’s active force or energy.

Because they say that Jesus is a demi-god, their understanding of salvation and atonement is wrong. They say Jesus, who was a perfect Man, died only to atone for the sin of Adam and that when we die, our death pays the penalty of our own sin. Only some 10,000 Jehovah’s Witnesses today can possibly claim to be born-again and have a heavenly hope. The rest say they don’t want to go to heaven to be with the Lord but they want to live forever on a paradise earth (Restorationism). They believe if they remain faithful and obedient till the end of the Millennial Reign of Christ Jesus, they will ‘earn the right to be declared righteous’ and that’s why they have to keep on striving, with no assurance of salvation. Only today’s ‘remnant’ of the 144,000 can say they are in the new covenant, and that Christ Jesus is their mediator. All must be obedient to the leaders (the Watchtower Society and its Governing Body) if they wish to survive Armageddon. To disagree with what they say is to disagree with Jehovah because He uses them as His sole channel of communication to dispense ‘the truth.’ Only they saw ‘with spiritual eyes of discernment’ that Christ Jesus started to rule from heaven in 1914, an invisible ‘second presence.’ Also, they say Christ Jesus will never return to earth, but will remain in heaven, there to rule with the 144,000 over the earth.

With all these unbiblical beliefs, where does one begin to witness to a Jehovah’s Witness? There is only one place to begin—with the person of Christ Jesus, whose deity is the foundation of Christianity. Jehovah’s Witnesses are unable to grasp the significance of Jesus’ death and why they must be born again in order to have their sins forgiven. Before they can put all their trust in the finished work of Christ Jesus, they have to understand they are not saved, which means they are presently lost in their sin. No Witness has the assurance of salvation which is the gift of the Holy Spirit to those who belong to the Father through Christ (Romans 8:16). The full deity of Jesus Christ can only be revealed to them by the Holy Spirit, who they relegate to commodity status, like electricity. To the Witnesses, the Holy Spirit is a “thing,” not a Person.

Witnessing to the Witnesses must be done in Christian love and with compassion. Remember, they have been deceived and believe a false gospel, yet many have a genuine love for God and are utterly sincere in their beliefs. Do not be afraid of them (1 John 4:17-19), but let them know how much you care about their eternal salvation. Share your Christian testimony with them. Talk to them, discuss spiritual matters with them, but do not allow them to conduct what they describe as a Bible study, which is actually a study of their literature. Be aware they will not read any non-Watchtower literature or attend a church service. They say they will only accept what the Bible says, but their New World Translation has been drastically altered to reflect their theology, and every reference in the New Testament to the deity of Christ Jesus has been removed. It always comes as a surprise to them to meet people who love the Lord, display the fruit of the Spirit, and use the Bible as the basis for their faith (Hebrews 4:12). Speak the truth in love (Ephesians 4:15). Direct all your conversation to the person of Christ and the need to put total faith in what He has done. Do not allow them to lead you down the path they wish you to take, namely, considering how you can survive Armageddon to live on a paradise earth. This is not the gospel. Above all else, pray for them.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Isce(m): 8:37pm On May 05, 2019
Jesus is not Michael the Archangel. The Bible nowhere identifies Jesus as Michael (or any other angel for that matter). Hebrews 1:5-8 draws a clear distinction between Jesus and the angels, “For to which of the angels did God ever say, ‘You are my Son; today I have become your Father’? Or again, ‘I will be His Father, and He will be my Son’? And again, when God brings His firstborn into the world, He says, ‘Let all God's angels worship Him.’ In speaking of the angels He says, ‘He makes his angels winds, his servants flames of fire.’ But about the Son He says, ‘Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.’” The hierarchy of heaven beings is made clear in this passage—angels worship Jesus who, as God, is alone worthy of worship. No angel is ever worshipped in Scripture; therefore, Jesus (worthy of worship) cannot be Michael or any other angel (not worthy of worship). The angels are called sons of God (Genesis 6:2-4; Job 1:6; 2:1; 38:7), but Jesus is THE Son of God (Hebrews 1:8; Matthew 4:3-6).

Michael the Archangel is perhaps the highest of all the angels. Michael is the only angel in the Bible who is designated “the Archangel” (Jude verse 9). Michael the Archangel, though, is only an angel. He is not God. The clear distinction in the power and authority of Michael and Jesus can be seen in comparing Matthew 4:10 where Jesus rebukes Satan, and Jude verse 9, where Michael the Archangel “dared not bring a judgment of blasphemy” against Satan and calls on the Lord to rebuke him. Jesus is God incarnate (John 1:1,14). Michael the Archangel is a powerful angel, but still only an angel
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by CAPTIVATOR: 3:16am On May 06, 2019
achorladey:

Jozzy4: They will be ressurected to where ? The expression " Reign with Him [Jesus ] "

Achorladey: You will decide that on your own soon.

Jozzy4: The bold reveals their territory.

Achorladey: Are THEY ON the TERRITORY or OUTSIDE the TERRITORY?

Jozzy4: The real rulers are the " THEY " . those who experience the first ressurection.

Achorladey: Eh en

Jozzy4: They will reign WITH Jesus in heaven.

Achorladey: Did I just see IN. Hahahahaha.

ON is DIFFERENT from IN indeed. Hahahahaha.

As it seems your ON will become synonyms for IN.

Revelation 5:10 You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will REIGN ON the EARTH.”

The Revelation cited didn't state IN THE HEAVEN. Hahahahaha.

Jozzy4: Everlasting in the Heavens ... Wat does that reveal?

Achorladey: How will you know when you can't tell the meaning of the TENT, TABERNACLE or EARTHLY HOUSE as it APPLIES to the scripture you cited and the one are cited alongside yours.

Jozzy4: U are hanged already.

Achorladey: I be aeroplane wey enter HANGER abi I be singlet for your eye wey dem dey HANG. Usual distraction.

Jozzy4: Don't worry, am enjoying this

Achorladey: Now you are talking, on nairaland, the FUN never stops. Let's enjoy!

Jozzy4: Reign with him ... Where would Jesus reign from?

Achorladey: You will know soon ENOUGH.

Jozzy4: On is different from in.

Achorladey: It's simple English that we don't need GREEK interpretation.

Jozzy4: Jesus reign ON earth

Achorladey: You will decide that on your own

Jozzy4: ... Is Jesus on earth?

Achorladey: The last time I read ACTS 1......it state JESUS CHRIST returned back to HEAVEN.

Jozzy4: Likewise they will rule with him.

Achorladey: You mean those in the ONE and ONLY NEW COVENANT.

Jozzy4: Interesting that the same Greek word was rendered " OVER " by many versions at Matthew 18:13

Achorladey: Save yourself going to SOKOTO(state) when what is needed is in SOKOTO(trouser).

What does the following scriptures contained in REVELATION chapter 5 tells you about the USE of ON and IN?

Revelation 5: 3 But no one IN HEAVEN or ON EARTH or UNDER the EARTH was able to open the scroll or look into it

Revelation 5:7 Then he came and took the scroll from the right hand of the one who was seated ON THE THRONE, 

So far you agree Jesus returned to heaven, and he will reign on the earth for 1000years from heaven, those reigning with him will be where he is. Emphasis on " reign with him "

2Corinthians 5:8..

" But we are of good courage and would prefer to be absent from the body and to make our home with the Lord "

Says Paul who looked forward to the early ressurection or first ressurection from the dead for King and Priest in the new covenant [Rev 20:6 , Philippians 3:11]

This Is why Jozzy said those on earth are " Subjects " reigned on by Jesus and other kings and priest from their heavenly dwelling

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by CAPTIVATOR: 3:21am On May 06, 2019
If you have a contrary opinion, answer this:

Jesus 1000 year rule, Will he reign from heaven or in earth ?

Cc : Jozzy4 , achorladey
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 06, 2019
rottennaija:

And it is new in history? Did thousands also bend they knees to baal? The thousands also saw the same thing, it didn't change the fact they were wrong. To be where I am required resetting my spiritual lenses, believe me
The Majority often think they're worshiping the same God!
If you check throughout the Bible, you'll notice that all the strife between true worshipers and false worshipers degenerated from one single controversy 'Same God or different Gods'.
While true worshipers always claim they're not worshiping the same God with those who ignores certain rules, standards and principles, false worshipers on the other hand always practice their sacred acts in common as they agree that they're worshiping the same God but in different ways[despite countless contradictions within them]
You yourself have confirmed that all the other religious groups CLAIMING Christians are doing the same thing and their is nothing special about the JWs! grin
In a nutshell you haven't seen any difference or uniqueness in the worship of JWs that makes it special amidst all other religious groups! That was exactly what ancient worshipers of God refutes from time to time, they will never agree that you're worshiping the same God with them {if you will not agree to all the tenets guiding adherents}
So if just 8,000,000 out of the earth's inhabitants of about 9,000,000,000 are seeing things differently and zealously, industriously and timelessly proclaiming it throughout the earth, well honesthearted and intelligent individuals will take their time to verify such claims. Don't forget that the ratio is about 1-1000!
Sincere Bible students will not just ignore such claims as pointless with all the evidences presented by the JWs! wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 06, 2019
rottennaija:

This is the proof that you aren't seeing any difference in all the religions claiming Christians on earth today!
The GB ASSUMED they were chosen in 1919, their ASSUMPTION was dicey as some of their ASSUMED prophecies failed, many of their followers broke away to form their own groups, they died and new intake superseded the former BODY. Hmmm, all these could sound as strong proof that they weren't chosen in the first place, right? wink
OK let's look at it from the other side,
¤ Jesus ACTUALLY foretold a time when the FAITHFUL and DISCRETE SLAVE will suffice [though we can't say specifically WHEN that will be]
¤ Jesus added that this SLAVE will feed his people at the APPOINTED time [still that time wasn't stipulated]
¤ Jesus said DARKNESS will cover the whole earth in a spiritual sense [still time not mentioned]
¤ Jesus said his followers will be IDENTIFIED by all observers[certainly this must include those practicing other religions even false christians] as love will continue to permeate the group.
¤ Jesus said his followers will be known for their timeless preaching and teaching program everywhere.
¤ Jesus stopped his followers from using physical weapons for any reason whatsoever because the most important soul to protect is Jesus yet he rebuked Peter who wanted to do so.
¤ Jesus discouraged a politician telling him to forsake all what he is enjoying in politics and join him in the preaching and teaching work.
Well the so called ASSUMED FAITHFUL and DISCRETE SLAVE of the JWs have succeeded in putting all of these into action throughout the earth, they're not just making use of only their American blood families alone but people from all the tribes of the earth voluntarily joining the group to further this WORK!
Hmmm, Certainly the GB of Jehovah's Witnesses must have been divinely CHOSEN at some point in time to achieve all of these! The timing of their been chosen might remain UNKNOWN but there is enough evidence to prove that those 20th century Americans were appointed by a supreme powerful intelligent unseen spirit being! smiley
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 12:49pm On May 06, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

So far you agree Jesus returned to heaven, and he will reign on the earth for 1000years from heaven, those reigning with him will be where he is. Emphasis on " reign with him "

2Corinthians 5:8..

" But we are of good courage and would prefer to be absent from the body and to make our home with the Lord "

Says Paul who looked forward to the early ressurection or first ressurection from the dead for King and Priest in the new covenant [Rev 20:6 , Philippians 3:11]

This Is why Jozzy said those on earth are " Subjects " reigned on by Jesus and other kings and priest from their heavenly dwelling

CAPTIVATOR: So far you agree Jesus returned to heaven,

Achorladey: Yes

CAPTIVATOR: and he will reign on the earth for 1000years

Achorladey: Yes

CAPTIVATOR: from heaven,

Achorladey: Now look at your statement when you state ON THE EARTH did you see FROM HEAVEN in the scripture cited?

And when the scripture states on the EARTH, as it seems you don't want to accept it can be RIGHT here ON THE EARTH.

CAPTIVATOR: those reigning with him will be where he is.

Achorladey: And where will that be? Heaven?

CAPTIVATOR: Emphasis on " reign with him "

Achorladey: Indeed they are to REIGN with CHRIST.

CAPTIVATOR: 2Corinthians 5:8..
"But we are of good courage and would prefer to be absent from the body and to make our home with the Lord

Does this answer the meaning of the word TENT, TABERNACLE and EARTHLY HOUSE as it applies to 2 Corinthians 5:1 and 2 Peter 1: 13,14

CAPTIVATOR: Says Paul who looked forward to the early ressurection or first ressurection from the dead for King and Priest in the new covenant [Rev 20:6, Philippians 3:11]

Achorladey: Eh en,

Jozzy4: This Is why Jozzy said those on earth are " Subjects" reigned on by Jesus and other kings and priest from their heavenly dwelling.

Achorladey: I have repeatedly cited this scripture, will do so again

Revelation 5:10 You have appointed them as a kingdom and priests to serve our God, and they will REIGN ON THE EARTH.”

You are the one introducing HEAVENLY DWELLING. Did Revelation 20:6 state HEAVENLY DWELLING? Did you see HEAVENLY DWELLING in Phillipians 3:11 after the word "resurrection" there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (39) (Reply)

Do We Go Straight To Heaven After Death, Or After The Resurrection? / The Act Of 'giving To God' As Explained By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.