Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen (31614 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 6:31pm On May 10, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Daniel 7:13,14 Location of government is heaven.

Daniel 2:44 God set up that kingdom in the days of earthly kings . which reveals its not from this source .
Revelation 12:10 " Now have come the Kingdom... of our God " . that's at a time the earth was said to experience woe.

Its useless arguing this.

Heavenly one means residing in the heavens.

CAPTIVATOR: Daniel 7:13,14 Location of government is heaven.

Achorladey: This is Daniel 7:13,14  

“I kept watching in the visions of the night, and look! with the clouds of the heavens, someone like a son of man was coming; and he gained access to the Ancient of Days, and they brought him up close before that One. 14 And to him there were given rulership, honor, and a kingdom, that the peoples, nations, and language groups should all serve him. His rulership is an everlasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom will not be destroyed

No where in the scripture cited by you states a KINGDOM GIVEN to JESUS CHRIST is LOCATED THERE.

After all where did the BIBLE states God's MOUNTAIN is ESTABLISHED?

CAPTIVATOR: Daniel 2:44 God set up that kingdom in the days of earthly kings.

Achorladey: This is

Daniel 2:44....In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever,45just as you saw that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and that it crushed the iron, the copper, the clay, the silver, and the gold. The Grand God has made known to the king what will happen in the future. The dream is true, and its interpretation is trustworthy.”

In relation to the above have you reaa this.... ...

Daniel 2: 34, 35
You looked on until a stone was cut out, not by hands, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and of clay and crushed them. 35 At that time the iron, the clay, the copper, the silver, and the gold were, all together, crushed and became like the chaff from the summer threshing floor, and the wind carried them away so that not a trace of them could be found. BUT the STONE that struck the IMAGE became a large MOUNTAIN, and it FILLED the WHOLE EARTH.

When linked with

Micah 4:1 In the final part of the days,The MOUNTAIN of the HOUSE of JEHOVAH Will become firmly ESTABLISHED above the top of the MOUNTAINS, And it will be raised up above the HILLS,And to it PEOPLES will stream.

CAPTIVATOR: which reveals its not from this SOURCE.

Achorladey: The questions still remain........... Is there anything STOPPING CHRIST the HEAVENLY ONE from REIGNING with those he made KINGS and PRIEST ON THE EARTH?

The word here is "SOURCE" and the Daniel 7:13,14 you cited states CHRIST was GIVEN a KINGDOM, RULERSHIP and HONOUR not by HUMANS but by the ANCIENT of DAYS who resides in the heaven. Concerning the LOCATION of the KINGDOM, it's not stated in THAT SCRIPTURE.

CAPTIVATOR: Revelation 12:10 " Now have come the KINGDOM... OF OUR GOD " . that's at a time the earth was said to experience woe.

Achorladey: Now a look at this scriptures

Luke 13: 28-30...... There is where your weeping and the gnashing of your teeth will be, when you see ABRAHAM, ISAAC, JACOB, and all the prophets IN THE KINGDOM of GOD, but you yourselves thrown outside. 29 Furthermore, people will come from east and west and from north and south, and will recline at the table IN THE KINGDOM of GOD.

Matthew 8:10-12.......When Jesus heard that, he was amazed and said to those following him: “I tell you the truth, with no one in Israel have I found so great a faith. 11 But I tell you that many from east and west will come and recline at the table with Abraham and Isaac and Jacob IN THE KINGDOM of THE HEAVENS; 12 whereas the SONS OF the KINGDOM will be THROWN into the DARKNESS OUTSIDE. There is where their weeping and the gnashing of their teeth will be.”

Luke 17:20,21 On being asked by the Pharisees when the KINGDOM of GOD was COMING, he answered them: “The KINGDOM of GOD is not coming with striking observableness; 21 nor will people say, ‘See here!’ or, ‘There!’ For look! the KINGDOM of GOD is in YOUR MIDST.”

Revelation 11:15..... The seventh angel blew his trumpet. And there were loud voices in heaven, saying: “THE KINGDOM of THE WORLD has become the KINGDOM of OUR LORD and of his CHRIST, and he will rule as KING FOREVER and EVER.”

CAPTIVATOR: Its useless arguing this.

Achorladey: Didn't I tell you to take a closer look at the usage of those terms you responded to here?

CAPTIVATOR: Heavenly one means residing in the heavens.

Achorladey: Is there anything STOPPING CHRIST the HEAVENLY ONE from REIGNING with those he made KINGS and PRIEST ON THE EARTH?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 10, 2019
rottennaija:

Maximus69 the intelligence officer who turns to become a jw because he has found the group led by their GB.

Anyway, just like your jw friends, you would rather we are all tossed about by every wind of doctrine by your beloved GB.

By the way, you have mentioned this more than ones. Can you really work out your own salvation?
It's a pity that our beloved Christian brother Paul is not here physically, i'm sure he will just ignore you and your none profitable questions! Philippians 2:12 smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by johnw47: 5:32am On May 11, 2019
truth debate
rottennaija = 100

know nothing max = 0
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 10:01am On May 11, 2019
Maximus69:
It's a pity that our beloved Christian brother Paul is not here physically, i'm sure he will just ignore you and your none profitable questions! Philippians 2:12 smiley
I learnt so much from you my brother, i knew the GB disapproves social media arguments and debates but i can't explain why.
Now i know much more than before because i'm more convinced than ever that the GB is really helping us with timely info on what true believers should/shouldn't engage in.
Imagine countless post on NL all about what individuals have in mind regarding their divers beliefs, doctrines and mindsets. These people will laugh at JWs who goes from house to house to discuss freely with their neighbours, they prefer standing in the corner of the streets making noise without anyone asking them questions regarding the gibberish they spew, but FACELESSLY on social media they can spend days, months even years arguing endlessly against one another. Yet they all claim to belong to one religion CHRISTIANITY! undecided undecided undecided
Well each person can WORK OUT HIS/HER own salvation according to Apostle Paul, and Jesus said they will WASH their robes in the blood of the lamb! Revelations 7:14,22:14 Meaning anyone who wants salvation have a vital role to play despite the fact that salvation costs almost no material things! smiley smiley smiley
Thanks Maximus! smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 1:33pm On May 11, 2019
Maximus69:

You are funny and quite interesting. And you don't see the irony in yourself. Have you heard of this quote before?

The way of the world is, to praise dead saints, and persecute living one's. - Nathanael Howe

The above quote is reminiscent of Jesus condemning the Pharisees in Mt 23:30. Read before for yourself...

St. Matthew 23:29 - 32
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. And you say, ’If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!"

Did you see the above? Your GB uses sweat adjectives to describe faithful prophets of old and Jesus, but turn around to reject the very teachings he left behind. You said of apostle Paul, "if he were here, I am sure he will just ignore you and your none profitable questions" but fail to realize that the apostle Paul will not just condemn your and your GB but will also call you deceitful workers for rejecting the very new covenant of a Christ, Jesus mediatorship and everything that makes forgiveness of sins possibly.

Just as the Pharisees who said of the prophets! ’If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ so do the governing body of Jehovah’s Witnesses pay lip service of ancient servant of old and men of faith who stood against the tyranny of religious movement.

They often speak of John Wycliffe, William Tyndale etc as men of faith and courage, who stood against religious tyranny and oppression of their time, men who valued the instructions of the Bible than church traditions (official positions of the church) but seek to silence courageous people of today who stand against their falsehood and disobedience to God's word.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2019
TATIME:

I learnt so much from you my brother, i knew the GB disapproves social media arguments and debates but i can't explain why.
Now i know much more than before because i'm more convinced than ever that the GB is really helping us with timely info on what true believers should/shouldn't engage in.
Imagine countless post on NL all about what individuals have in mind regarding their divers beliefs, doctrines and mindsets. These people will laugh at JWs who goes from house to house to discuss freely with their neighbours, they prefer standing in the corner of the streets making noise without anyone asking them questions regarding the gibberish they spew, but FACELESSLY on social media they can spend days, months even years arguing endlessly against one another. Yet they all claim to belong to one religion CHRISTIANITY! undecided undecided undecided
Well each person can WORK OUT HIS/HER own salvation according to Apostle Paul, and Jesus said they will WASH their robes in the blood of the lamb! Revelations 7:14,22:14 Meaning anyone who wants salvation have a vital role to play despite the fact that salvation costs almost no material things! smiley smiley smiley
Thanks Maximus! smiley smiley smiley

Have you ever approached them to ask them questions and they couldn't answer?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by alBHAGDADI: 3:20pm On May 11, 2019
Maximus69:

Typical false witnesses, always claiming they know scriptures but never understand them. Paul was not saying we should save ourselves. But that's how JW would see the scripture because they have placed GB above Jesus and the Holy Spirit. If we could save ourselves, why did Jesus die?

Philippians 2:12-13 King James Version (KJV)
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Simple, Paul was saying we should show the salvation God has put in us. It's the same as God giving us muscles. When we Gym aka work out, the muscles become pronounced such that people admire us and even start hitting the gym too. God has saved us and now wants us to work out that salvation so others too will by that come to him.

To show your flawed understanding, below is Paul clearly stating that salvation is not of WORKS but by Grace through faith in Jesus.

Ephesians 2:8-9 (KJV)
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.

This clearly shows all JW are going to hell because they rejected Jesus Grace and chose to rely on their own works to save them. It's even worse that they don't believe in hell.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 11, 2019
rottennaija:

Have you ever approached them to ask them questions and they couldn't answer?
WISDOM is justified by her children! Luke 7:35
There were preachers before Jesus established Christianity, such preachers always declare judgment on their audience and that is why NO common individual will approach them for any question!
The last preacher of that sort was John[the baptist] Jesus commended him by saying 'NO greater prophet have been raised before John but the sons of the Kingdom[Christians] are greater than John' Matthew 11:11
What did Jesus mean by that statement? Well he is simply telling us that whatever kind of method used in sacred services before Christianity was established MUST STOP if it's no more in line with Christ's method! Act 18:24-26
John and the other prophets prior to his time always speak in the roadways and streets but Jesus taught us to ENTER people's homes and speak with them IN PRIVATE! Matthew 10:11-15 compared to Matthew 12:19
Of course God's only begotten son fully understands people's feelings that it is not easy for most people to approach a stranger and start discussing about their PRIVATE lifestyles which preaching encroaches upon for a change! Mark 7:33
So if your hardheartedness is blinding you to reality, you shouldn't expect INTELLIGENT individuals to flow along with your rebelliousness! Even the street noisemakers you called preachers will NEVER expect anyone to approach them for questioning! They just spew their thoughtless gibberish expecting people to see them the next day and address them as PASTOR! wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 11, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Typical false witnesses, always claiming they know scriptures but never understand them. Paul was not saying we should save ourselves. But that's how JW would see the scripture because they have placed GB above Jesus and the Holy Spirit. If we could save ourselves, why did Jesus die?

Philippians 2:12-13 King James Version (KJV)
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

Simple, Paul was saying we should show the salvation God has put in us. It's the same as God giving us muscles. When we Gym aka work out, the muscles become pronounced such that people admire us and even start hitting the gym too. God has saved us and now wants us to work out that salvation so others too will by that come to him.

To show your flawed understanding, below is Paul clearly stating that salvation is not of WORKS but by Grace through faith in Jesus.

Ephesians 2:8-9 (KJV)
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.

This clearly shows all JW are going to hell because they rejected Jesus Grace and chose to rely on their own works to save them. It's even worse that they don't believe in hell.
More grease to your elbow Sir! cheesy
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 11, 2019
rottennaija:

You are funny and quite interesting. And you don't see the irony in yourself. Have you heard of this quote before?

The way of the world is, to praise dead saints, and persecute living one's. - Nathanael Howe

The above quote is reminiscent of Jesus condemning the Pharisees in Mt 23:30. Read before for yourself...

St. Matthew 23:29 - 32
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. And you say, ’If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets. Go ahead, then, and complete what your ancestors started!"

Did you see the above? Your GB uses sweat adjectives to describe faithful prophets of old and Jesus, but turn around to reject the very teachings he left behind. You said of apostle Paul, "if he were here, I am sure he will just ignore you and your none profitable questions" but fail to realize that the apostle Paul will not just condemn your and your GB but will also call you deceitful workers for rejecting the very new covenant of a Christ, Jesus mediatorship and everything that makes forgiveness of sins possibly.

Just as the Pharisees who said of the prophets! ’If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ so do the governing body of Jehovah’s Witnesses pay lip service of ancient servant of old and men of faith who stood against the tyranny of religious movement.

They often speak of John Wycliffe, William Tyndale etc as men of faith and courage, who stood against religious tyranny and oppression of their time, men who valued the instructions of the Bible than church traditions (official positions of the church) but seek to silence courageous people of today who stand against their falsehood and disobedience to God's word.
Your problem still remains there! cheesy
John Wycliffe and William Tyndale STOOD AGAINST RELIGIOUS TYRANNY, but Jehovah's Witnesses goes about preaching and teaching PEACEFULLY for those who will accept their teachings. They NEVER attack anyone who feels like pitching his own tent against them! Luke 9:51-55
On the other hand, it's these same churches that's instigating the authorities against true Christians as their ancestors did with Jesus and first century Christians!

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by alBHAGDADI: 3:36pm On May 11, 2019
Maximus69:
There were preachers before Jesus established Christianity, such preachers always declare judgment on their audience and that is why NO common individual will approach them for any question!
The last preacher of that sort was John[the baptist] Jesus commended him by saying 'NO greater prophet have been raised before John but the sons of the Kingdom[Christians] are greater than John' Matthew 11:11
What did Jesus mean by that statement? Well he is simply telling us that whatever kind of method used in sacred services before Christianity was established MUST STOP if it's no more in line with Christ's method! Act 18:24-26
John and the other prophets prior to his time always speak in the roadways and streets but Jesus taught us to ENTER people's homes and speak with them IN PRIVATE! Matthew 10:11-15 compared to Matthew 12:19
Of course God's only begotten son fully understands people's feelings that it is not easy for most people to approach a stranger and start discussing about their PRIVATE lifestyles which preaching encroaches upon for a change! Mark 7:33
So if your hardheartedness is blinding you to reality, you shouldn't expect INTELLIGENT individuals to flow along with your rebelliousness! Even the street noisemakers you called preachers will NEVER expect anyone to approach them for questioning! They just spew their thoughtless gibberish expecting people to see them the next day and address them as PASTOR! wink

Chai JW and lies.

@bold where did Jesus say we shouldn't use that method again? Was that not the same method of standing by the road side that Peter used when he saved about 3000 people in one day? Didn't Paul also use the same method?

JW love to fix things into the Bible.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 11, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Chai JW and lies.

@bold where did Jesus say we shouldn't use that method again? Was that not the same method of standing by the road side that Peter used when he saved about 3000 people in one day? Didn't Paul also use the same method?

JW love to fix things into the Bible.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by alBHAGDADI: 3:40pm On May 11, 2019
Maximus69:

Why are you running away from engaging the truth?

Are you scared?

Was this how Paul ran away from the Jews he debated in his days?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 11, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Why are you running away from engaging the truth?

Are you scared?

Was this how Paul ran away from the Jews he debated in his days?
If your so called born again Christian folks have battered you with enough insults and curses in your faceless ARGUMENTS on NL, well that's not my potion to engage you in such Sir! Philippians 2:14, Colossians 2:4, 1Timothy 6:4, Titus 3:9
So if you've found nothing worthwhile in my beliefs, just waka pass and go for those who will listen to you. They're there on the streets and broadways waiting for you to come and feed them with the words of TRUTH, simbarry shout Hallelujah! grin
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by alBHAGDADI: 3:57pm On May 11, 2019
Maximus69:
If your so called born again Christian folks have battered you with enough insults and curses in your faceless ARGUMENTS on NL, well that's not my potion to engage you in such Sir! Philippians 2:14, Colossians 2:4, 1Timothy 6:4, Titus 3:9
So if you've found nothing worthwhile in my beliefs, just waka pass and go for those who will listen to you. They're there on the streets and broadways waiting for you to come and feed them with the words of TRUTH, simbarry shout Hallelujah! grin

So, because people insult me on this forum, you now feel you won't engage me in a discussion? I'm glad it's even obvious that people insult me out of their foolishness. So did their forefathers to Jesus. How that now prevents you from tackling my stance is what I don't understand.

Just kindly state it that you could not object to the strong point I made. It's better that way instead of looking into my history in an attempt to discredit me.

Once again, is salvation by works or by grace? Answer instead of beating about the bush.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 11, 2019
Maximus69:
Abeg Maximus, don't break my ribs with laughter nah! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wetin i do you sef?
In fact i'll stop reading your post,because you can kill someone with all these your jokes. cheesy cheesy cheesy
They want to argue with you and you're just pushing away their vengeance. Walahi Talahi you're supposed to be a comedian NOT a military officer! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by alBHAGDADI: 4:07pm On May 11, 2019
TATIME:
Wetin i do you sef?
In fact i'll stop reading your post,because you can kill someone with all these your jokes. cheesy cheesy cheesy
They want to argue with you and you're just pushing away their vengeance. Walahi Talahi you're supposed to be a comedian NOT a military officer! cheesy cheesy cheesy

All you've been doing through this thread is to hail your kind. You contribute no intelligence at all and you are the dumbest of all JWs on here.

You foolishly couldn't see how you guy stylishly evaded engaging me by using flimsy excuse. Yet you are hailing him as if he has won the debate.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 11, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

So, because people insult me on this forum, you now feel you won't engage me in a discussion? I'm glad it's even obvious that people insult me out of their foolishness. So did their forefathers to Jesus. How that now prevents you from tackling my stance is what I don't understand.

Just kindly state it that you could not object to the strong point I made. It's better that way instead of looking into my history in an attempt to discredit me.

Once again, is salvation by works or by grace? Answer instead of beating about the bush.
Whatever you say goes Sir, HOWEVER AND WHATEVER YOU SAY IT!
It's well with your soul! cheesy
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 11, 2019
TATIME:
Wetin i do you sef?
Haaaa Tatime! Good afternoon Sir,
How's the weekend?
Please help me tell his Holiness Pastor, Prophet, Most Senior Apostle, Dr, Arch Bishop alBHAGDADI all protocols duly observed that i'm OK with the discussion i've been having with rottennaija o. I don't want to engage anyone with abuses, insults and curses at least for now! smiley
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by alBHAGDADI: 4:20pm On May 11, 2019
When they can't back their work based salvation belief with the Bible, they stylishly run away.

They claim they only speak to sincere people who want to learn. No, what they want are gullible unsuspecting people to deceive. That's why they can't stand someone who knows their folly and is grounded in the Bible.

Instead of the dude above to use the Bible to back up his believe in works based salvation, he is evading the debate by trying to dig up something he could use to discredit me. When he couldn't find, he decided to run away saying it's no use debating me since I don't believe in what he believes. The question is, is your believe grounded in the Bible? If it is, I won't have any problem with it. That's why I asked him to use the Bible to prove it. Instead he ran away, not before beating about the bush.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 11, 2019
Maximus69:
Haaaa Tatime! Good afternoon Sir,
How's the weekend?
Please help me tell his Holiness Pastor, Prophet, Most Senior Apostle, Dr, Arch Bishop alBHAGDADI all protocols duly observed that i'm OK with the discussion i've been having with rottennaija o. I don't want to engage anyone with abuses, insults and curses at least for now! smiley
When did you become a coward? Abi you're now scared of spiritual weapons? I thought you never ran away during physical warfare, now you're running away from arguments. Abeg stop that thing o.
The guy is trying to engage you in fits of anger, insults, abuses and curses in disguise as he is posting questions to you. I know you're not scared of his questions but anger and curses, right? wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 11, 2019
TATIME:
When did you become a coward? Abi you're now scared of spiritual weapons? I thought you never ran away during physical warfare, now you're running away from arguments. Abeg stop that thing o.
The guy is trying to engage you in fits of anger, insults, abuses and curses in disguise as he is posting questions to you. I know you're not scared of his questions but anger and curses, right? wink
You're right o my big bros!
I don't have the liver for all his curses today, let him go and face his born again folks to iron out their differences before coming to rain curses on someone who is standing out clearly as totally different from his so called Christian BRETHREN of curses!
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 11, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

When they can't back their work based salvation belief with the Bible, they stylishly run away.

They claim they only speak to sincere people who want to learn. No, what they want are gullible unsuspecting people to deceive. That's why they can't stand someone who knows their folly and is grounded in the Bible.

Instead of the dude above to use the Bible to back up his believe in works based salvation, he is evading the debate by trying to dig up something he could use to discredit me. When he couldn't find, he decided to run away saying it's no use debating me since I don't believe in what he believes. The question is, is your believe grounded in the Bible? If it is, I won't have any problem with it. That's why I asked him to use the Bible to prove it. Instead he ran away, not before beating about the bush.
That's better! farewell and more grease to your elbow Sir! cheesy
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by alBHAGDADI: 4:32pm On May 11, 2019
TATIME:

They call themselves equivalent of Early Christians yet they are scared of curses and anger. grin

Where is the curse and anger in my post? If I have cursed, it's something I can back up with the Bible. If I have shown anger, it's nothing new because Jesus also cursed and was angry at the wicked Pharisees. Even the Pharisees are better at debating than JW because they still faced Jesus, though wrongly.

If your master Maximus was not truly caged by my strong point, he would have simply ignored the so-called curses and anger by attending to the points. Instead. he used evasion tactics. Jesus was cursed and stoned several times, did that stop him from engaging the Jews? Yet JW claim they are the only group following Jesus ways. What a lie.

Just admit that he can't back up your work based salvation with the Bible. You can help him.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by alBHAGDADI: 4:38pm On May 11, 2019
Maximus69:
That's better! farewell and more grease to your elbow Sir! cheesy

Guy, I didn't quote. Why quoting me?

It's clear you are in a bid to get me away from this thread. Someone doesn't want their lies exposed... hmm
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 4:43pm On May 11, 2019
Maximus69:

Just for the sake of clarity, what method did you say Jesus started and what scriptures supports your points?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 11, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

They call themselves equivalent of Early Christians yet they are scared of curses and anger. grin

Where is the curse and anger in my post? If I have cursed, it's something I can back up with the Bible. If I have shown anger, it's nothing new because Jesus also cursed and was angry at the wicked Pharisees. Even the Pharisees are better at debating than JW because they still faced Jesus, though wrongly.

If your master Maximus was not truly caged by my strong point, he would have simply ignored the so-called curses and anger by attending to the points. Instead. he used evasion tactics. Jesus was cursed and stoned several times, did that stop him from engaging the Jews? Yet JW claim they are the only group following Jesus ways. What a lie.

Just admit that he can't back up your work based salvation with the Bible. You can help him.
Haba, Oga alBHAGDADI! undecided undecided undecided
You called someone "Tatime's Master", how do you now expect his student to face ALMIGHTY you who have scared my master away? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Well the most skilled teacher ever said something regarding Master and student, i believe you can borrow a leaf from his comment. He said "a student is NOT above his teacher" Matthew 10 :24
So if you scared my master away, who am i to engage you? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 11, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Guy, I didn't quote. Why quoting me?

It's clear you are in a bid to get me away from this thread. Someone doesn't want their lies exposed... hmm
Oh, sorry Sir!
I tender an apology for quoting you Sir! cheesy
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by alBHAGDADI: 4:51pm On May 11, 2019
TATIME:
Haba, Oga alBHAGDADI! undecided undecided undecided
You called someone "Tatime's Master", how do you now expect his student to face ALMIGHTY you who have scared my master away? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Well the most skilled teacher ever said something regarding Master and student, i believe you can borrow a leaf from his comment. He said "a student is NOT above his teacher" Matthew 10 :24
So if you scared my master away, who am i to engage you? embarassed embarassed embarassed

Stop with the shenanigans and tell your master to answer the question, else you will continue to be fooled by him.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2019
Maximus69:
Your problem still remains there! cheesy
John Wycliffe and William Tyndale STOOD AGAINST RELIGIOUS TYRANNY, but Jehovah's Witnesses goes about preaching and teaching PEACEFULLY for those who will accept their teachings. They NEVER attack anyone who feels like pitching his own tent against them! Luke 9:51-55
On the other hand, it's these same churches that's instigating the authorities against true Christians as their ancestors did with Jesus and first century Christians!

I'm glad you now believe news event. So, who are the instigators against churches being close down in China, buildings being demolished? Let me guess Satan is going against himself?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/13/china-christians-religious-persecution-translation-bible

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/25/world/asia/china-christmas-church-crackdown.html

Who's responsible for the churches that are being crackdown on Russia? Let me guess, the watchtower never told you that other Christian religious organizations are suffering too?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1119566/christianity-crackdown-russia-persecution-christian-news/

https://wordandway.org/2017/09/12/russia-expands-anti-missionary-crackdown-against-baptists-others/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rferl.org/amp/29683037.html

Let me tell you one the reasons why the GB of JWs will never escape being called to account, they lie and provide selective information. While everyone is suffering from the same thing, like the Pharisees, they pretend it's only them that suffer from it.

Enlighten yourself. Daily, you are displaying a lack of intelligence. When watchtower cries and says it only them crying, check if it is really so

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 11, 2019
rottennaija:

Just for the sake of clarity, what method did you say Jesus started and what scriptures supports your points?
You're welcome back Sir!
Well, Jesus will NEVER throw hurtful words, neither insults nor curses to passersby! He did all within his capability to help sinners by telling them all the good things God's kingdom will bring, and to buttress his points he performed many powerful works to prove that God will make life most pleasurable when his kingdom come. That is why his message was termed THE GOOD NEWS!
Yet he is the judge. So how did he go about his preaching METHOD?
He explains to his listeners how they're going to live in the future Paradise and warns them that whoever fails to comply with the standard won't have a place there!
This will require that his audience ask him questions about their private life, that's why he goes to meet them at home. Due to his powerful works, crowd often follow him so he will take them to a cool place, make them sit on the grasses and start teaching them.
At Pentecost 33ce Peter spoke publicly against those who wanted to turn away the attention of those who were listening to the born again Christians SPEAKING privately to different nationals. Act 2:13-14
Note that if the preaching wasn't PRIVATE, those listening to the Christians won't hear them speak each person in his own language! Act 2:6-12
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 11, 2019
rottennaija:

I'm glad you now believe news event. So, who are the instigators against churches being close down in China, buildings being demolished? Let me guess Satan is going against himself?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/13/china-christians-religious-persecution-translation-bible

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/25/world/asia/china-christmas-church-crackdown.html

Who's responsible for the churches that are being crackdown on Russia? Let me guess, the watchtower never told you that other Christian religious organizations are suffering too?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1119566/christianity-crackdown-russia-persecution-christian-news/

https://wordandway.org/2017/09/12/russia-expands-anti-missionary-crackdown-against-baptists-others/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rferl.org/amp/29683037.html

Let me tell you one the reasons why the GB of JWs will never escape being called to account, they lie and provide selective information. While everyone is suffering from the same thing, like the Pharisees, they pretend it's only them that suffer from it.

Enlighten yourself. Daily, you are displaying a lack of intelligence. When watchtower cries and says it only them crying, check if it is really so
When Sennacherib of Assyria was conquering cities and kingdoms, and moving towards Jerusalem. Jehovah never recorded the events as having to do with him!
But when the Assyrians approached Jerusalem [ancient city symbolising pure worship] Jehovah's angel intervened in behalf of his own people!
Lesson learnt! Satan knows his REAL target but he will act as if he is fighting indiscriminately.
When he wanted to challenge Jehovah's sovereignty in the garden of eden, he NEVER told Even directly to 'stop obeying Jehovah' [Genesis 3:1-5] true worshipers can't be fooled with this tactics. We know why we're been attacked! wink
So don't think we're fooled with Satan's beating about the bush before coming towards his REAL target! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (39) (Reply)

Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria - Pastor Kumuyi / Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead / 'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.