Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen - Religion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen (31054 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 9:23pm On May 29, 2019
achorladey:

Oga Jozzy4, Doctor of "mentally diseased"and the latest diagnosis reading CHILDISH. It's your diagnosis anyway.

That aside, I want to believe you are with your glasses while reading the post you responded to, if my believe is wrong you might want to do so and read the post again.

Jozzy4: I ask again: Is Paul in Jesus kingdom with all those wahala he highlight while replying the super fine apostles in Corinth

Achorladey: Colossians 1:13 He DELIVERED us from the power of darkness and TRANSFERRED us to the KINGDOM of the SON he loves, 

The wahala PAUL suffered,
he suffered has MINISTER OF WHO? Power of DARKNESS? Hahahahahaha.

He said he groan in pain as he await the HOPE.

Get sense !
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 10:23pm On May 29, 2019
Jozzy4:

You can't use the idea of spiritual Paradise , I said earlier spiritual paradise is a derivation from the original . not the real one, but a condition which I defined .

Just as spiritual death does not mean real death

So isn't it the same with Christ kingdom a derivative of the original? That as a result of Christ work and sacrificial death, that all true Christians are delivered and transferred s from the power of darkness to the KINGDOM of the SON of God's love? (Col 1:13)

Colossians 1:13, 14
For he has rescued us from the one who rules in the kingdom of darkness, and he has brought us into the Kingdom of his dear Son. God has purchased our freedom with his blood and has forgiven all our sins.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 10:34pm On May 29, 2019
rottennaija:

So isn't it the same with Christ kingdom a derivative of the original? That as a result of Christ work and sacrificial death, that all true Christians are delivered and transferred s from the power of darkness to the KINGDOM of the SON of God's love? (Col 1:13)

For he has rescued us from the one who rules in the kingdom of darkness, and he has brought us into the Kingdom of his dear Son. God has purchased our freedom with his blood and has forgiven all our sins.

Not the original, its a HOPE Paul said he eagerly awaits
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 10:43pm On May 29, 2019
rottennaija:

If they do, why do elder fight over positions? No Unity among elders in many congregation? Why do elders scheme against another elder or look for others downfall in this spiritual paradise?

I said in my explanation to you, abundance of spiritual food and spiritual people .
Not spiritually dead ones.its impossible to be spiritually dead and enjoy spiritual Paradise

The above behaviours you highlight are not Christlike , so anyone engaging in this is like an offspring of Adam who refuse to eat the trees God provided in Eden, he will die, others will continue to enjoy the Paradise . So likewise , when a person refuse to eat and digest those spiritual food they can become spiritually dead and exhibit those things you highlighted . once that happen, that person stops enjoying the spiritual Paradise, but others continue to do .
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 10:46pm On May 29, 2019
Jozzy4:

Not the original, its a HOPE Paul said he eagerly awaits

The rescued (in past tense) "from the one who rules in the kingdom of darkness" is also a HOPE?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 10:48pm On May 29, 2019
Jozzy4:

I said in my explanation to you, abundance of spiritual food and spiritual people .
Not spiritually dead ones.its impossible to be spiritually dead and enjoy spiritual Paradise

The above behaviours you highlight are not Christlike , so anyone engaging in this is like an offspring of Adam who refuse to eat the trees God provided in Eden, he will die, others will continue to enjoy the Paradise . So likewise , when a person refuse to eat and digest those spiritual food they can become spiritually dead and exhibit those things you highlighted . once that happen, that person stops enjoying the spiritual Paradise, but others continue to do .

But either way, it happened in this spiritual paradise. Okay, great.

Please explain the spiritual paradise again, is it just about abundance of spiritual food and spiritual people or other things like peace of mind, friendliness, orderly, lack of hurt, pain, anger etc are included.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 10:51pm On May 29, 2019
Jozzy4:

So in the congregation where those trait exist among elders, the congregation is spiritually dead, yes?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 10:53pm On May 29, 2019
rottennaija:

So in the congregation where those trait exist among elders, the congregation is spiritually dead, yes?

So an offspring of Adam that died mean everyone else died ?

When did someone becomes congregation ?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 10:54pm On May 29, 2019
rottennaija:

But either way, it happened in this spiritual paradise. Okay, great.

Please explain the spiritual paradise again, is it just about abundance of spiritual food and spiritual people or other things like peace of mind, friendliness, orderly, lack of hurt, pain, anger etc are included.

Go back and read

Have given you my definition. And I repeat again: its a derivation not the original itself
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 10:56pm On May 29, 2019
Jozzy4:

So an offspring of Adam that died mean everyone else died ?

When did someone becomes congregation ?

Hmmm, so you don't know that each individual Christian is a congregation of Jesus?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 10:57pm On May 29, 2019
Jozzy4:

Go back and read

Have given you my definition. And I repeat again: its a derivation not the original itself

Ok, we are still in the derivative, not original or real. But these things mentioned happen in the supposed spiritual paradise?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 10:58pm On May 29, 2019
rottennaija:

Hmmm, so you don't know that each individual Christian is a congregation of Jesus?

Does an individual renouncing Jesus or his ways now means Jesus congregation died ?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 10:59pm On May 29, 2019
Jozzy4:

Does an individual renouncing Jesus or his ways now means Jesus congregation died ?

I cannot help you there. I think you need to learn more about who the church of God is.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 11:02pm On May 29, 2019
rottennaija:

Ok, we are still in the derivative, not original or real. But these things mentioned happen in the supposed spiritual paradise?

Adam and Eve were perfect beings.

That's why it's called a derivative, people in there are yet to be perfect . if they are it won't have been a real paradise
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Jozzy4: 11:03pm On May 29, 2019
rottennaija:

I cannot help you there. I think you need to learn more about who the church of God is.

The word Church is not a person, but an assembly of people .
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 6:40am On May 31, 2019
rottennaija:

Jozzy4:

The word Church is not a person, but an assembly of people .

You are talking of a person, I didn't speak of a person but each individual Christian and they are many.

The word “church” (congregation) is a translation of the Greek word ekklesia, which is defined as “an assembly” or “called-out ones". The root meaning of church is not that of a building, but of people.

In Romans 16:5, Paul says, “Greet the church that is in their house.” He is refering to the church in their house—not a church building, but a body of believers.

The church is the body of Christ, of which He is the head. Ephesians 1:22–23 says, “And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.” The body of Christ is made up of all believers in Jesus Christ from the day of Pentecost until Christ’s return.

Christ body, which is the church is both universal and local.

The universal church consists of everyone, everywhere, who has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. “For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink” (1 Corinthians 12:13). This verse says that anyone (individual Christians) who believes is part of the body of Christ and has received the Spirit of Christ as evidence. All those who have received salvation through faith in Jesus Christ comprise the universal church.

The local church is described in Galatians 1:1–2: “Paul, an apostle . . . and all the brothers with me, to the churches in Galatia.” Here we see that in the province of Galatia there were many churches—they had a localized ministry and were scattered throughout the province. They were local churches.

A Baptist church, a Lutheran church, an E-Free church, etc., is not the church, as in the universal church; rather, it is a local church, a local body of believers. The universal church is comprised of everyone who belongs to Christ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Reasons Why God Is Not Subject To His Own Laws ! / Etcetera Writes Pastor Chris Oyakhilome An Open Letter / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.