Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,284 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

A Question To The Ladies: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question To The Ladies: (2528 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Question To All... / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question To The Ladies: by 1102(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2010
190 is tinking what happened to queeneve overnite~
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by queeneve: 1:22am On Sep 10, 2010
Mobo,

Just because your MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER KISSED AZZ DOES NOT MEAN THEY WERE CONTENT NOR HAPPY,

HOW COULD YOU KNOW, THEY WERENT HEARD, remember?
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 10, 2010
@Topic

What a question undecided
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by queeneve: 1:33am On Sep 10, 2010
Uhmmmm Jenny,

This question is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER THAN a mofo asking someone this question:

WHICH ONE WOULD YOU PREFER, HIV/AIDS OR A BABY?

Come on now!
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by james1(m): 2:00am On Sep 10, 2010
@poster.
When talking about men,show some respect,whatever happened to you.
How dare you describe any man that way?
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by Omolola1(f): 2:03am On Sep 10, 2010
hehehehe
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by Tosinville(m): 2:20am On Sep 10, 2010
Jennykadry,

lmao! you also wonder this kind of ridiculous question coming from someone who think she's sensible but lame.
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by queeneve: 2:21am On Sep 10, 2010
AND WHAT YOU GOING TO DO JAMES,

I am shaking in my STILETTOS,
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by Omolola1(f): 2:21am On Sep 10, 2010
hehehe, dont start what u cant finish
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by queeneve: 2:22am On Sep 10, 2010
Oh, I see we got a wound dog barking, KEEP HOWLING TOSIN,
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by james1(m): 2:50am On Sep 10, 2010
I hate calling you your user name;you don't deserve it.
If I ever catch up with you,as night become's day;you won't shake in those high heel's.
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by Tosinville(m): 2:59am On Sep 10, 2010
QueenEve or KingAdam watever

madam, what i ask you does not affiliate to what you said. Besides how did you break my heart?lol so pointless nd i was only wondering seeing folks like 190, mr cork etc talkin about your obesity several times so dat what got me hypnotized thinking if its true there's a remedy for that lol
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by queeneve: 3:07am On Sep 10, 2010
Toshin,

Get over yourself, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY KIND OF POWERS OVER MY EMOTIONS OR WELL BEING,

I SIMPLY POINTED OUT WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT I LOOK LIKE AND WOULD IT MAKE YOU FEEL MUCH BETTER IF I WAS 12,345 KG?,

YOU SEEM MIGHTY OBSESSED WITH ME, WHAT THE DEAL BRUH?

I NOTICED YOU FIGHT/ARGUED WITH WOMEN ALOT, IN USA, THAT GAY, ARE YOU UHMMM GAY?

JAMES,

I DEAL WITH SNOTTY NOSED BOYS LIKE YOU EVERY DAY IN REAL LIFE, TRUST BOO, YOU AINT STANDIN ON CHIT,

NOW THEM CHICKS YOU WERE WITH OR DUDES YOU WERE WITH MIGHT BE SCARED OF YOU, but THIS RIGHT HERE AIN'T, SO I SUGGEST YOU FIND YOU SOME LIL GIRL TO PLAY WITH BEFO YOU GET SCHOOLED BY A REAL TEACHER, REAL TALK,
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by Tinksh(f): 3:09am On Sep 10, 2010
queeneve:

Ladies,

If you were looking for AN EXAMPLE of Juvenile, Moronic, Childish, and silly men,

Please go back to the beginning of the thread and read all posts with the (m) next to their username

You definately have a point there!!! They are showing true colours. Great Job!!!
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by queeneve: 3:12am On Sep 10, 2010
^^^^ THANKS! SOMEBODY GOT THE NERVE TO QUESTION MY THREAD WHEN THERE ARE THREADS ASKING DUMB AZZ QUESTIONS LIKE: WHICH ONE YOU PREFER, HIV/AIDS OR A BABY,

BUT OF COURSE, HIGH IQ LEVEL AREN'T REQUIRE ON NAIRALAND,
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by Tosinville(m): 3:19am On Sep 10, 2010
QueenEve,

madam, if you think i fight with ladies mostly in the U.S. then it isn't my intention cos i don't differentiate ladies but due to my observation, those ladies in the U.S. on nl way of thinking nd speaking shows their mentality is too low just like you.
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by queeneve: 3:33am On Sep 10, 2010
THIS WHAT LITTLE SNOTTY NOSED BOYS DO TO MY INTEREST,
SNORING LOUDLY AND FARTS CONTINOUSLY
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by queeneve: 3:35am On Sep 10, 2010
I know for a fact AMERICAN WOMEN of ANY RACE wouldn't date you if you had DENZEL WASHINGTON PEENIS, which is unfortunate, COS DENZEL IS FIOOOOOONE, AIN'T HE GIRLS?!!!
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by InkedNerd(f): 3:44am On Sep 10, 2010
queeneve:

I know for a fact AMERICAN WOMEN of ANY RACE wouldn't date you if you had DENZEL WASHINGTON PEENIS, which is unfortunate, COS DENZEL IS FIOOOOOONE, AIN'T HE GIRLS?!!!

Yes o
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by Tosinville(m): 3:44am On Sep 10, 2010
^^^hahahaha! really? American ladies are the one trippin for this nicca and i'll definately continue with them if i come over but i don't dig their mentality just as low as yours.
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by queeneve: 3:52am On Sep 10, 2010
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!! WHOOOOWEEE!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by Tosinville(m): 4:02am On Sep 10, 2010
^^^you see, another senseless word, you need some kind of rehab to see yourself lol
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 10, 2010
Ok guys, im threading on this thread, guys would you R.O.M.A.N.C.E a retard, disgusting, unmannerly, ediotic Southern African crack headed jnky or rather the Nigerian ones, ? just a question please.
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by DrCork: 8:22am On Sep 10, 2010
QueeenEVE, sweetiee hat. MAdam, may i remind u that I no nuff chicks dyin to date me in Nairaland, including u wink

My advise to Nairaland chicks is to QUIT playin had to get wink
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by Tosinville(m): 8:46am On Sep 10, 2010
**Tosinville is zzz zzz zzz**
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by sexylogan(m): 8:57am On Sep 10, 2010
MOBO444:

Really and honestly the Black man was more happy in the 1950s and 1960s when black women were seen and not heard, all they did then was[b] make babies, farm and pound yam,[/b] now it is 2010 and look what we have, we no longer marry them anymore, all we do to them is just bed them.
WTF? angry LMAO!!! grin This guy crase no go end oh! cheesy
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by 1102(m): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2010
Its a well known fact that queen eva~ 3 times a day, Morning,afternoon and evening and even at-times nites!
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by Madukaele(m): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2010
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by Omolola1(f): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2010
lmao
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by 1102(m): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2010
Madukaele:

http://forexpaydollars..com/

dem go soon ban u now!!
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by queeneve: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2010

The FURRY AZZES CONVENTION IS NEXT WEEK, MAKE SURE YOU GO, IT WILL DO YOU GOOD TO BE WITH YOUR KIND,

MR CORK,

I DONT WANT YOU, NEVER WILL

REALITY,

DONT YOU HAVE SOME DRUGS TO OVERDOSE ON?

TOSHIN,

TAKE SOME GROWTH SPURT PILL, YOU LOOKING MIGHTY MIDGETY, NOT ATTRACTIVE TO THE LADIES, (we like them tall)
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by 1102(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^
hehehehe, cheerful giver, dont worry we both would be going together in this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Use Your Partner's Toothbrush? / HBD Skydeep (mrs Antelope) / The Curious Case Of Sydney Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.