Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

A Question To The Ladies: - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question To The Ladies: (2526 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Question To All... / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Question To The Ladies: by queeneve: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2010
OVER MY DEAD DOG WE WOULD!!!!
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by 1102(m): 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^

Okay do u mind if we go to the convention like dis~
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by Tosinville(m): 4:19pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^^QueenEve,

huh! 6'4feet tall guy is a midget or just because i upload only my face on here?¿¿ Alright i'll upload another full pic on sunday for you to know that i'm truly young and sweeter than your hubby who you feel so fly wit, its not a pride.

Lastly, it is so unfortunate you can't even put up your wrinkled ugly face nd ur phat azz who's in her 20s looking like 36yrs here for ppl to see cos u are not confident about the way you look like who needs to go for plastic surgery somewhere in sarasota bush florida pmplmao!
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by Emereu(m): 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2010
i will like 2 read more so as 2 know ladies want
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by albridge(m): 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2010
i think if he had lots of money most women on nairaland would cool
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by Omolola1(f): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2010
i no fit laugh @ tosin and queeneve
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by Tosinville(m): 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^^Yeah! i dislike crack'd up ladies who feel so superb here just because we don't know 'em or see their pictures and i wish everyone can drop their facebook email address here for whoever to search up.
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by Omolola1(f): 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2010
that is not possible, all you need do is ask and it shall be given unto you
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by adagz01(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2010
Ladies pls forget about my nl username i'm actually the 1st son of dangote.can we go now?
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by Omolola1(f): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2010
lmao
Re: A Question To The Ladies: by Tosinville(m): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2010
Omolola1,

alright maybe i'll ask you someday sha!!, thanks jare, lollypop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Marry Your Ex-girlfriend If She Leaves Her Husband? / That Night Before Their Wedding...something Happened. / Top 20 Replies To'i Love You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.