Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,239 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders (73979 Views)

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders / Emirates Cancels All Flights To Nigeria In Retaliation To FG Once A Week Flight / My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
jaxxy:
Maybe we shud blame mompha and hush cos these guys now think magic is happening in Dubai. Lol

Lol
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by godquality: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
jidamsel43:
There is a country called _______ where the citizens are not privileged to read or listen to good news everyday
This your texts funny but make plenty sense.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Edge1(m): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
maasoap:

Will you shut up your dirty mouth? Igbos spoiling markets for every Nigerian all over world since time immemorial.

Don't be a dumb mofo.
Crime cuts across all tribes and nation.
I'm not saying the rogues were right but don't be silly by saying a particular tribe has been disgracing the country all over the world cos the worst criminal in Nigerian record comes from the West.
Zombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by nextstep(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
Until the official word comes from a .gov.ae domain, please disregard.

There has been no confirmation from official sources, just this unsubstantiated notice from a travel agency.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by chibuzorAbia: 5:27pm On Apr 03, 2019
May all Biafrans..kpeme today in Jesus name!

This disgrace is just too much!
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by samlake(m): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
This is really sad. If they had been successful, you would have seen them flashing the wealth and be claiming hard work pays...

2 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by budaatum: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
contigiency:

I am a proud Igbo man. But I can tell you that you and your likes are the problem of this country. The gentle man bashed the criminals that caused this dent on our image as a country and not Igbos. The fact that he bashed the criminals and incidentally they bear Igbo names does not mean that Igbos should take war with him. And for your information, Igbos detest bad characters like every other reasonable ethnic groups in the country. So busy body pack well, we are on the same page with anyone who condemned this evil.
Big like!

8 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Edge1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Zionista:
These Igbo boys nor dey hear word. They have killed Nigeria's image globally .

The get rich or die tryin' syndrome is wrecking a lot of havoc on the mindset of these criminally-wired southeastern boys.

Must everyone drive 4MATIC?

SUCH A SHAME.

This isn't good time to be from the East.

Shut up and be sensible for once.
Use the time you spend on NL to get yourself educated to quit being a tribalistic bigot.

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
BillgatesMaigad:
Just when I've been planning on having a three months visa in Dubai. How did I even become a Nigerian?

Crime will continue to increase in Nigeria unless government must stabilize the economy. The Wealth of this great nation is in the hands of very few individuals while the majority suffers. Imagine paying a senator 36million naira!
If you've ever been to Abuja, goto Asokoro and maitama you will see how these guys lavish our money on choice properties. How will an ex governor have 30 houses to him self alone in Abuja, is it not madness?

Nigerians in the diaspora must all come back home to rescue this country cos they have the exposure just like Sowore is doing.

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
This visa ban is excluding me because I no get money to do passport not to talk of visa.
Meanwhile,why naija guys dey travel run go abroad when job opportunity is not available?
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Nedumadrid(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
globemoney:
Is there any popular Igbo on twitter that’s as tribalistic as this Ogundamisi, I’ll like to know. A popular Igbo user on twitter that bashed Yorubas the way this old fool does to Igbo
Yes!
Mr Stanley Nwabia but he is not tribalistic,but he always bash tribalistic afonjas on Twitter..

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Neoteny(m): 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2019
Sometime back in 2016 i was in Dubai when some biafrans robbed a cellphone shop and killed a cop in the Deira area. That was the first time cops were attacked as Dubai police are among the most feared and respected in the world. It was so sad.

Ordinary merchants in the markets (indians and Bangladeshis and Filipinos) can tell ipods from other Nigerians.

This shiit has been going on for far too long and i don't blame the UAE authorities.

10 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
Edge1:

Shut up and be sensible for once.
Use the time you spend on NL to get yourself educated to quit being a tribalistic bigot.

So you don'tknow that it's in their DNA?

Come to India, Cambodia, Dubai and in places like Belgium,they've damaged Nigerians' reputation.

They see all of us as thieves courtesy of your kleptomaniac brothers.

It's almost like an epidemic. Very soon, the green passport will be rejected at all embassies. No thanks to these mindless charlatans and scallywags.

3 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by dannybrasky(m): 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2019
Will u keep quiet! If tables were turned you wont be saying this! This is so messed up! They got Visas,bought ticket,flew in with the motive of robbing in a well equipped and developed country! The mumus felt they would make away with such in the U.A.E. hell no. Irrespective of what tribe,its hurts deep and believe me the tribal criticism is very welcomed.

I wished they would be burned alive God knows. Anuofia!!!

Edge1:
Useless Nigerians and their tribalistic mentality. See the marmot crown viewing this thread and messing with their reputations.
Shame on all tribalistic youths on NL angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by djon78(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
How you will go to rob in another country still baffles me. It is stupidity, evil and wickedness.
I pray UAE should give them life sentence

This was how they did till Singapore that was visa free with Nigeria, now to even get the visa very hard.

Crimes does not pay in any way

As for those calling Biafrans, if there was ever a country like that, any offensive/corruption crime should be death penalty. That way the bad eggs will think twice.

If Nigerian government is serious they should make all these crimes including corruption death penalty or life imprisonment.

This is getting ridiculous.

5 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by cooltola(m): 5:40pm On Apr 03, 2019
And the blame games continue
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by laosy(m): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
Useless country!!!
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by FrenchyL(m): 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2019
Trizzi:
Following the Five Nigerians arrested for robbery in Dubai. Nigerian passport holders are no eligible to three months UAE tourist visa.

According to Africholiday, Nigeria passport holders are now restricted to 1 months 96 hours and 48 hours UAE tourist Visa till further notice.

Please take note.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/uae-cancel-three-months-tourist-visa.html

This is just disgraceful! Chai!!
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by naijajobx: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
Its time the ibo ipob leave.they should.destroy their heritage not.the whole country

3 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
You will think this knuckle heads will learn ,wait till next week another incident will happen.

Cursed flat headed race , the only thing they are good at is invading other people's spaces and destroying it.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by maasoap(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Edge1:

Don't be a dumb mofo.
Crime cuts across all tribes and nation.
I'm not saying the rogues were right but don't be silly by saying a particular tribe has been disgracing the country all over the world cos the worst criminal in Nigerian record comes from the West.
Zombie

Was your brain frozen before?
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by maxoemmy: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
who uae help?

Sharrrrrap dia!

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by umarshehu58(m): 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Courtesy of IGBO KWENU, IGBO AMAKA

WE NO HEAR UNA SHOUTING IGBO AMAKA

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2019
Hmmm. They can't go to a country without their criminal activities. Useless thievesangry
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Donmodel(m): 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
THE UGLY FACE OF ETHNIC POLITICS IN NIGERIA - SO SAD! #DivideandRule

..... MEMO TO MRS ABIKE DABIRI-EREWA, AN ETHNIC CHAMPION .....

Dear Mrs Abike Dabiri-Erewa,
Mine is not a very long letter. Just to commend you for the "passion" that you bring to your work.

I believe like you that when we name and shame the bad eggs tarnishing the image of our dear Nigeria, abroad, it will deter others from a life of crime, ABROAD.

It is in this light that I appreciate your publishing the names of the 5 robbers in UAE. You gave their names as Chimmuanya Emmanuel Ozo, Benjamin Nwachukwu Ajah, Kingsley Ikenna Ngoka, Tochukwu Leonard Alusi and Chile Micah Ndumodu (Ndunagu?).

Like you rightly pointed out "these five boys are a disgrace to this country and an embarrassment".

Unfortunately, Mrs Dabiri, you simply referred to the woman executed for drugs in Saudi Arabia as "A Nigerian woman ". I believe you were in a hurry to address this very pressing national issue, that you coulndt wait to get her name.

You also, in the same vein, failed to inform Nigerians of the names of the other Nigerians already executed for drugs in Saudi Arabia and tbose on death row for the same crime- drugs.

While you and your team are busy still trying to unravel the name of the "Nigerian woman executed for drugs" in Saudi Arabia, permit me to give the names of those already executed and those on death row there for the same offend. I'm sure you will agree with me that all hands must be on deck to save the image of our nation.

THOSE EXECUTED FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA

1. Yusuf Yekini Ajiboye
2. Adebayo Adeniyi
3. Mohammed Abubakar
4. Mohammed Issa
5. IBRAHIM Ciroma and
6 Biola Ologunro

THOSE ON DEATH ROW FOR DRUGS IN SAUDI ARABIA

1. Idris Adepoju
2. Abdulrimi Ajibola
3. Jimoh Lawal
4. Tunde Ibraheem
5. Amode Sulaman
6. Hafis Amosun
7. Aliu Mohammed
8. Babatunde
9. Abdulrasaq Lawal
10. Yekini
11. Abubakar
12. Kawu Muhammed
13. Madinah Yahaya 14. Awalu Muhammed 15. Kafilat Oljide 16. Ayisa 17. Abdulraman Mu'azu, 18. Abdulraman Durojaye 19. Abubakar Usman 20. Sunny 21. Emeka and 22 Issa.

I hope I have saved you time that you can channel towards other issues?

Thank you for all your services to our beloved country.

N/B
Forgive me for missing the "Honourable' in writing your name. - @Hope For Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by TheBeat: 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lumig:
I must dash you money for this comment, nobody should beg me ó. Don't mind my people na to dey shout "government, government" up and down, but the damage most of us cause to this country is weighier than that of our political leaders
You are a disgrace to common sense. A country where one of her leaders takes 5 million dollars and stuff it into his babaringa and he was praised by the anti corruption champion. You don't know the ripple effects of these actions. Have you ever thought of having corn and pear in US? The answer is no because it's available here in Nigeria. I do not support crime in anyway but these crimes have their root causes which is failed leadership. An oil producing country that doesn't guarantee jobs to her growing youth population. No electricity, no good roads, no social intervention etc. Benin and prostitution, Igbos and drugs, Yorubas and scam and rituals, Hausa and terrorism. These affect the country greatly and are just signs of failed leadership.
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by deepwater(f): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
dele31:
He may be a bigot but he is damn correct!!!. Why on earth will you go to a foreign country and rob her citizens. Yet we blame Buhari for everything. We citizens are the greatest enemy of this country.

Bro please get proper exposure, it pays off when expected.
You see, this ban was released circa 80 days before the robbery.
Even if u are not a frequent flyer / traveler. please read frequently cos it will take u places not becoming an embarrassment as your statement above

1 Like

Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by madgoat(m): 5:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
See what those ibo boys caused undecided
Re: UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders by Badonasty(m): 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
Pearlyakin:

Ah swear na wetin we discussed today for my place be dis, how i wish we have our Oduduwa nation, it would have been an Eldorado with good International reputation probably USA would have been visa free to us sef.

you don forget say most Yahoo boys are Yoruba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dunchi Lar, Nigerian Jailed For Tweeting About Her Detention In Dubai Airport / World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) / Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.