Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,226 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student (107113 Views)

Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by BankyGee(m): 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
It seems your sister told you that.

She's good in bed bro. wink
Savage grin
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Kfed4ril(m): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
Fadomero:
is time to let this pigs go dem be disgrace to naija

Bros every week on Nairaland there must be a news of skull mining or rape in the South West, but do you see us thrashing you like this?

2 Likes

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by CodeTemplar: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
Kurtis02:
Hope no life was lost
None. Just that three people transfered to God in heavens gate.
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Sundaypaul12345: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2019
Kurtis02:
Hope no life was lost
D one way u day c so na wetin grin
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by hottathafire(m): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2019
deltateam:

Just pray that no crime as serious as homicide is committed where you work. Everybody becomes a suspect.

He will be bailed out sha since cause of death has been ascertained.

In a sane climate, police will invite people to ask them questions but in Nigeria, they will even arrest the animals in the compound all in the name of investigation
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by OndoRaph(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
''Those guys the Bleep die.'' Abi no be wetin d wan hear?
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by ThePreachersSon: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2019
The girl try o, Las Las she is the real MVP
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by stan4guy6(m): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2019
mosho2good:
You think say break-up between boyfriend and girlfriend na im dey pain pass? have u ever been separated from the person u are about to copy answer from in an examination hall�����
bro just have pity on me it happened to me two days ago in Unn.
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Kenturkey048(m): 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2019
Fadomero:
is time to let this pigs go dem be disgrace to naija
talk about drug abuse..Abokis na number one..enter alaba make you see how abokis dey abuse drugs...especially thpse ones wey dey push wheel barrow.
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I don’t owe any girl orgasm, once i cum i cum. We both started the same time.
I’ll leave the dick for you sha, if you like ride it, bend on it, jump on it, it’s your problem, hustle for your orgasm.

I can't come and kill myself because I want to go 2hrs on top of a pussy.

grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by octavian(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dinho20:
MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE;

WHEN YOU'RE HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO IS NOT YOUR WIFE, OR EVEN WITH YOUR WEDDED WIFE, THERE ARE DEMONS THAT COME AROUND WATCHING YOU, YOU KNOW THE DEVIL COMES TO KILL AND TO DESTROY. THE PURPOSE OF THESE DEMONS COMING AROUND YOU DURING SEX IS TO INFLICT OR INVOKE SICKNESSES, DISEASES OR EVEN KILL YOU AT THE SPOT. EVEN BEFORE YOU MAKE LOVE WITH YOU WEDDED WIFE YOU HAVE TO PRAY OTHERWISE YOU ARE IN FOR TROUBLE. YES YOU HEARD IT FROM ME, BEFORE YOU MAKE LOVE WITH YOUR WIFE PRAY FIRST, ESPECIALLY THOSE COUPLES IN NEED OF A BABY. WHEN YOU PRAY AS A COUPLE BEFORE SEX, THOSE DEMONS WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO DO THEIR EVIL WORK, BUT WHEN YOU DON'T PRAY AND YOU ARE EMPTY, THOSE DEMONS WILL INVOKE SOMETHING INTO YOUR WIFE'S PRIVATE PART. THAT'S WHY SOME PEOPLE GIVE BIRTH TO A BABY THAT DOES NOT RESEMBLE THEM IN CHARACTER AND OTHERWISE. THEY WILL START ASKING GOD, WHY DID YOU GIVE ME THIS TYPE OF CHILD, IS IT WHAT I PRAYED FOR, THAT'S THE DUTIES OF DEMONS. THEY PARALYSE THE CHILD IN THE WOMB, MAKE THE CHILD DUMB SO THAT HE OR SHE WILL NOT FULFILL THEIR DESTINY. BUT WHEN YOU'RE MAKING LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS NOT YOUR WIFE, THE DEMONS CAN DO ANYTHING TO YOU AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. THE DEVIL WAS ONES AN ANGEL OF GOD, HE HAS TASTED HEAVEN AND HE DOES NOT WANT ANY HUMAN BEING TO GO TO HEAVEN, THE DEVIL WANTS EVERYONE TO PERISH IN HELL FIRE. MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

Bros please in as much as I'm strongly against pre-marital sex, the following assertion of yours are funny:
WHEN YOU PRAY AS A COUPLE BEFORE SEX, THOSE DEMONS WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO DO THEIR EVIL WORK, BUT WHEN YOU DON'T PRAY AND YOU ARE EMPTY, THOSE DEMONS WILL INVOKE SOMETHING INTO YOUR WIFE'S PRIVATE PART. THAT'S WHY SOME PEOPLE GIVE BIRTH TO A BABY THAT DOES NOT RESEMBLE THEM IN CHARACTER AND OTHERWISE
See, as long as you live a Holy life you have no worries about demons. Secondly, when a child does not resemble the parents in character it has nothing to do with demons rather HOW A CHILD IS TRAINED

THEY WILL START ASKING GOD, WHY DID YOU GIVE ME THIS TYPE OF CHILD, IS IT WHAT I PRAYED FOR, THAT'S THE DUTIES OF DEMONS. THEY PARALYSE THE CHILD IN THE WOMB, MAKE THE CHILD DUMB SO THAT HE OR SHE WILL NOT FULFILL THEIR DESTINY. BUT WHEN YOU'RE MAKING LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS NOT YOUR WIFE, THE DEMONS CAN DO ANYTHING TO YOU AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
Well if you like pray for 9 straight months, as long as the parents don't groom a child in the way of the Lord + teach him good morals and values, the child will turn out wayward, even those wey dem teach sef dey get issues talkless of those without it.
By the way, there are loads of Praying pastors with rebellious children, does it mean that they refused to pray before sex? Your assertions are flawed brother.

1 Like

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Tunagee(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I’ll leave the dick for you sha, if you like ride it, bend on it, jump on it, it’s your problem, hustle for your orgasm.

I don't know why men are becoming slaves to this stupid thing called puussyy!! Na u go knack tire, the girl u dey nack go just lie down enjoy herself, still u go still give am money join. Any woman wey need Bleep like hell, should go look for horse.

1 Like

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Dinho20(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2019
octavian:

Bros please in as much as I'm strongly against pre-marital sex, the following assertion of yours are funny:
WHEN YOU PRAY AS A COUPLE BEFORE SEX, THOSE DEMONS WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO DO THEIR EVIL WORK, BUT WHEN YOU DON'T PRAY AND YOU ARE EMPTY, THOSE DEMONS WILL INVOKE SOMETHING INTO YOUR WIFE'S PRIVATE PART. THAT'S WHY SOME PEOPLE GIVE BIRTH TO A BABY THAT DOES NOT RESEMBLE THEM IN CHARACTER AND OTHERWISE
See, as long as you live a Holy life you have no worries about demons. Secondly, when a child does not resemble the parents in character it has nothing to do with demons rather HOW A CHILD IS TRAINED

THEY WILL START ASKING GOD, WHY DID YOU GIVE ME THIS TYPE OF CHILD, IS IT WHAT I PRAYED FOR, THAT'S THE DUTIES OF DEMONS. THEY PARALYSE THE CHILD IN THE WOMB, MAKE THE CHILD DUMB SO THAT HE OR SHE WILL NOT FULFILL THEIR DESTINY. BUT WHEN YOU'RE MAKING LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS NOT YOUR WIFE, THE DEMONS CAN DO ANYTHING TO YOU AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
Well if you like pray for 9 straight months, as long as the parents don't groom a child in the way of the Lord + teach him good morals and values, the child will turn out wayward, even those wey dem teach sef dey get issues talkless of those without it.
By the way, there are loads of Praying pastors with rebellious children, does it mean that they refused to pray before sex? Your assertions are flawed brother.
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW, YOU DON'T KNOW. THERE ARE THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN THE WORLD BEYOND BEYOND. EVEN MANY PROPHETS OF NOWADAYS DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT. IT TAKES ONLY THE GRACE OF GOD TO SEE THEM.
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by kenneth99920: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dinho20:
MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE;

WHEN YOU'RE HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO IS NOT YOUR WIFE, OR EVEN WITH YOUR WEDDED WIFE, THERE ARE DEMONS THAT COME AROUND WATCHING YOU, YOU KNOW THE DEVIL COMES TO KILL AND TO DESTROY. THE PURPOSE OF THESE DEMONS COMING AROUND YOU DURING SEX IS TO INFLICT OR INVOKE SICKNESSES, DISEASES OR EVEN KILL YOU AT THE SPOT. EVEN BEFORE YOU MAKE LOVE WITH YOU WEDDED WIFE YOU HAVE TO PRAY OTHERWISE YOU ARE IN FOR TROUBLE. YES YOU HEARD IT FROM ME, BEFORE YOU MAKE LOVE WITH YOUR WIFE PRAY FIRST, ESPECIALLY THOSE COUPLES IN NEED OF A BABY. WHEN YOU PRAY AS A COUPLE BEFORE SEX, THOSE DEMONS WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO DO THEIR EVIL WORK, BUT WHEN YOU DON'T PRAY AND YOU ARE EMPTY, THOSE DEMONS WILL INVOKE SOMETHING INTO YOUR WIFE'S PRIVATE PART. THAT'S WHY SOME PEOPLE GIVE BIRTH TO A BABY THAT DOES NOT RESEMBLE THEM IN CHARACTER AND OTHERWISE. THEY WILL START ASKING GOD, WHY DID YOU GIVE ME THIS TYPE OF CHILD, IS IT WHAT I PRAYED FOR, THAT'S THE DUTIES OF DEMONS. THEY PARALYSE THE CHILD IN THE WOMB, MAKE THE CHILD DUMB SO THAT HE OR SHE WILL NOT FULFILL THEIR DESTINY. BUT WHEN YOU'RE MAKING LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS NOT YOUR WIFE, THE DEMONS CAN DO ANYTHING TO YOU AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. THE DEVIL WAS ONES AN ANGEL OF GOD, HE HAS TASTED HEAVEN AND HE DOES NOT WANT ANY HUMAN BEING TO GO TO HEAVEN, THE DEVIL WANTS EVERYONE TO PERISH IN HELL FIRE. MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

u r stupid and lack knowledge
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by themanderon: 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2019
A generation of junkies. See how they ended their lives. A pity for the parents. Train up a child in the way he should go.........
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Dinho20(m): 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2019
kenneth99920:

u r stupid and lack knowledge
I CURSE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Fourwinds: 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2019
Meeennnhhhh
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by jokolly: 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2019
Dinho20:
I CURSE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN
But bros na you dey preach just now. A preacher turned to a curser.
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Anazp: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
maxiuc:
cheesy seconded

I usually do keep yogurts ice cream mixed malt and milk and eat enough food whenever I want to eehen eehen I know you will understand .

Don't bang on an empty stomach oooooooooo is a death sentence
GO AND REPENT AND GET A LIFE U BLOODY SINNER
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Anazp: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
hottathafire:
Àkú tún kú wọn lọ́nà ọ̀run... If you die because of pekus na u know, must you do everything at once. Slow and steady go make the thing sweet the babe sef.

Don't use tramadol, start with pre-intimacy, pay attention to the ni**les and let her beg for your Mr. D and tell her to ride it, she will be using her energy while you enjoy yourself after 10mins come on top and start slowly, like that you will last like 10mins... That's fckn 20 minutes what do you need tramadol for again except you are an ingrate.
GO AND REPENT GET A LIFE U EVIL MAN AND USELESS SINNER
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 1:27am On Apr 05, 2019
Can you imagine!
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by hottathafire(m): 3:36am On Apr 05, 2019
Anazp:
GO AND REPENT GET A LIFE U EVIL MAN AND USELESS SINNER

Don't judge a man else you will be judged... HYPOCRITE
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by harryportter: 7:12am On Apr 05, 2019
JasonScoolari:

.FOR ME TWO MINUTES IS EVEN TOO MUCH FOR ME BECAUSE AM STILL A HUSTLER.TIME NA MONEY.
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Anazp: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
hottathafire:

Don't judge a man else you will be judged... HYPOCRITE
U ARE A FREAKING SINNER REPENT OR U BURN IN HELL FIRE!
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Popmaster2019(f): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
Easy on Dem drugs fellas
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by hottathafire(m): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2019
Anazp:
U ARE A FREAKING SINNER REPENT OR U BURN IN HELL FIRE!
HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by ThunderTrail(f): 3:15pm On Aug 14, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by mario9bb: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / I Quit Being A Nice Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.