Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student (106535 Views)

Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by cooleo(m): 8:52am On Apr 04, 2019
ProFuhrer:
So why did the Nigeria police arrest the caretaker of the hostel they were staying in?

Exactly
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by komodapson(m): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
Why arrest the hostel caretaker na him send them go do drugs?

police go chop now...bro
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Bestcaptionwins: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2019
No gurl will worry if your pre-intimacy is topnotch, I can make any woman get multiple orgasm just with my fucking hands....

Therr is a satisfaction I get myself when I see her cum on my dick while I'm just about banging ....
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by DonBenny77(m): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2019
ignorance!!if you must take pills dont mix with alcohol

1 Like

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 04, 2019
JasonScoolarri:
I don’t owe any girl orgasm, once i cum i cum. We both started the same time.
I’ll leave the dick for you sha, if you like ride it, bend on it, jump on it, it’s your problem, hustle for your orgasm.

I can't come and kill myself because I want to go 2hrs on top of a pussy.
"very "> deep'
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by sunnyside16(m): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2019
Fadomero:
is time to let this pigs go dem be disgrace to naija

When we talk about drugs abuse, it is obviously more in the Northern part based on a documentary by media station recently but that is a story for another day. RIP to the dead, a sad way to kick the bucket.
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:55am On Apr 04, 2019
majamajic:

fat girls are the worst , u can't impress them , they will just lay there and be demanding 10 rounds

4 real? I thought fat girls are easily tired? Well I have only dated one fat girl b4 grin
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Nonychinonso(m): 8:55am On Apr 04, 2019
Imarnuel10:
I don't see why the caretaker has to be arrested. Those students are adults and were responsible for their actions
the care taker was arrested to give full account of what happened in the lodge because his the representative of the lodge but he don't suppose to bail him self but you know Nigeria police nah he must drop something
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by komodapson(m): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian, Hahaha, Lol at l don't owe any girl orgasm, I agree with you, sex is overated, sex is not food, haba, once you cum, your body calms down and you begin to ask yourself, kini big deal, what is the brouhaha of all this stuff, Abeg, sex is overated, all this give it to me, fúçk my pussy, your dick is the best coming from female folks during sex is bulshit to me, once you cum, the girl should find her cum herself or buzz off grin

honestly bro....I dey always ask myself..."wetin I kon gain now"...my thought just respond: after all its an exercise.. lmao

1 Like

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by kimacent(m): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2019
1st class hell fire candidate
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Thosynho2: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2019
Guy you are mean ooo. grin grin cheesy

JasonScoolari:
I’ll leave the dick for you sha, if you like ride it, bend on it, jump on it, it’s your problem, hustle for your orgasm.

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2019
grin grin grin

I can see the real intent behind the production and distribution of these hard drugs.

Only the wise will know.

The female will survive and move on with her life like nothing ever happened.
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by sharpwriter(m): 9:05am On Apr 04, 2019
Iko5000:
Sorry can someone explain to me why the caretaker was arrested ?

It's simply because naija police no get sense... That's their modus operandi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by omoagbeke(m): 9:06am On Apr 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:

This comment deserves an award!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by ericmor: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2019
mosho2good:
You think say break-up between boyfriend and girlfriend na im dey pain pass? have u ever been separated from the person u are about to copy answer from in an examination hall�����
Lol
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by KingAzubuike(f): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2019
surevik:
The girl works in 40-40, and the three guys paid for her service
How do you know this?
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2019
smog2500:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/three-futo-students-die-in-sex-romp-after-taking-tramadol/amp
My pikin dey campus as their parents go dey boast not knowing they are busy recharging their blood battery, pity the parents of this mofos. Sex no be food naija youth....
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by saintneo(m): 9:10am On Apr 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Tualeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Kingjames(m): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2019
in all stories of sex rumped I have heard and read so far, none account for the " ladies" death!

From history, all those that died either for love or during marathon sex are all MEN: Samson, Romeo, etc

Now I asked myself: What kind of power do ladies possessed?... even when they continue appealing, begging and crying to " KILL ME!..FINISH ME! TEAR IT! BURRY ME! they wont still die in the process. Its only the innocent vulnerable man that will still die!

hmmm

6 Likes

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by grandstar(m): 9:19am On Apr 04, 2019
Sad news it reminds me of the crack with opiods combination that is killing users in the U.S
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:

hussle for your orgasm lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by franklingud(m): 9:20am On Apr 04, 2019
Tramadol, codein, vodka all in one stomach??

I wonder who takes drugs for sex. Only unhealthy people does that.
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by AngelicBeing: 9:20am On Apr 04, 2019
majamajic:

fat girls are the worst , u can't impress them , they will just lay there and be demanding 10 rounds
Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, l concur with you grin

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by NaMeAboki: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2019
So dem dey take drugs too - thought they only sell it to our dumb almajiri youths - see as these ones die a useless death, yeye de smell.
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by sexyking1: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Bros end of discussion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by macello4(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:

oga u won kee me with laugh ooh, u are rite, na only GOD know waiting girls of dis our generation put for under say na pvssy. u go do do until no blood again. Dos girls dey be killer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2019
majamajic:

Try short girls,their wahala pass fat girls.
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by kelvinkleen: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2019
SATAN should throw them to the HOTTEST part of HELL FIRE!!
Will they pretend not have heard the gospel?
...if you SOW to the FLESH of the FLESH you shall reap CORRUPTION(death)

REPENT! REPENT!!

1 Like

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2019
PoliticalChinex:

Until your wife seek orgasm from other men that u will know that u should not be a one-minute man
So I should harm myself coz of that?? One minute man?? How?
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 04, 2019
Nonychinonso:

the care taker was arrested to give full account of what happened in the lodge because his the representative of the lodge but he don't suppose to bail him self but you know Nigeria police nah he must drop something

Nigerian police:"bail is free" cheesy
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by JasonScoolari: 9:33am On Apr 04, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
So I should harm myself coz of that?? One minute man?? How?
Dan, you've enough energy to reply that thing? Wow!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.