Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student (106526 Views)

Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by johnaruson(m): 7:56am On Apr 04, 2019
O God help men
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by MyMouth(m): 7:57am On Apr 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I don’t owe any girl orgasm, once i cum i cum. We both started the same time.
I’ll leave the dick for you sha, if you like ride it, bend on it, jump on it, it’s your problem, hustle for your orgasm.

I can't come and kill myself because I want to go 2hrs on top of a pussy.
The thing way dey vex me sometimes is that after taking the drugs, one yeye girl will be complaining that she is tired after like 15 minutes. The thing is that not all girls dey like person to do "Dei kingdom come" on top of them!

11 Likes

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by AdemolaA2: 7:57am On Apr 04, 2019
No .. infact , lives were resurrected !!!
Kurtis02:
Hope no life was lost
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Orpe7(m): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2019
HELL FIRE YO
MAKE UNA GO CONTINUE THERE
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by daddytime(m): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2019
H
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by dante0147: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2019
Cardiac Arrest ! You can’t mix tramadol and alcoholic.. That’s suicide !!!!

10 Likes

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by superior1: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2019
3 idiots killed themselves and the police see their house caretaker to arrest. I cant figure

1 Like

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by hottathafire(m): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2019
"caretaker was arrested by the police" oloriburuku awọn police, shey na the caretaker gave them tramadol, indian hemp and vodka?
I hate Nigerian police like ebola virus, they must be avoided by all means

Like if you hate police too

4 Likes

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by computerglobal(m): 7:59am On Apr 04, 2019
cool
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Emmanuel226(m): 8:00am On Apr 04, 2019
dem do anyhow now dem don see anyhow grin grin
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Emmanuel226(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2019
more unconciousness fall on dem except d lady. IYKWIM smiley
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Auxtin85(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2019
What a way to die.

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
That lady is an assassin. Maybe her name is Victoria or victory. So all the three boys that tagged and banded together ended their life so carelessly and brutish like that

The worst thing is that she's still alive!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by semyman: 8:02am On Apr 04, 2019
Otoge, biafra deserve their own country
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Emmanuel226(m): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2019
everytime dem wan do, everytime dem wan do, na wetin self mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Emmanuel226(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2019
is like dem go school go do grin , go school go lern dem no go hear now see d result

1 Like

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by dominique(f): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2019
I read to the very end of the article expecting to see why exactly the caretaker of logde was arrested. Why was he arrested? Was he the one that supplied the students with the drugs and liquor? If not then WHY?

12 Likes

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Emmanuel226(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2019
see as dem don use their hand destroy their destiny cry embarassed
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 04, 2019
I don't see why the caretaker has to be arrested. Those students are adults and were responsible for their actions

2 Likes

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by selemo: 8:04am On Apr 04, 2019
Fadomero:
is time to let this pigs go dem be disgrace to naija
Grow sense guy!
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:04am On Apr 04, 2019
If they are this stupid, how come they grew this big?
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by surevik(f): 8:04am On Apr 04, 2019
The girl works in 40-40, and the three guys paid for her service

3 Likes

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Wisebliss1(m): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2019
A thousand ways to die...
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by ednut1(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2019
Arrest caretake for
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by deltateam: 8:08am On Apr 04, 2019
Zaheertyler:
3 of them died 1 unconscious and yes they are all futo students..

Nobody wants to be associated with bad news. So Oga at the top is denying his students. Students that guarantee his salary.

Check the academic records of those students, probably frustrated by carryovers and missing scripts.

2 Likes

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by deltateam: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2019
hottathafire:
"caretaker was arrested by the police" oloriburuku awọn police, shey na the caretaker gave them tramadol, indian hemp and vodka?
I hate Nigerian police like ebola virus, they must be avoided by all means

Like if you hate police too

Caretaker possibly knew the kind of lives they were living. He knew they were werey 100% but kept quiet.

3 Likes

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by noisy45(m): 8:10am On Apr 04, 2019
Vodka was the killer in the mixing
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Pacesetter123(m): 8:10am On Apr 04, 2019
Kurtis02:
Hope no life was lost
Yes,no single life was lost.
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Weedhustler: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I don’t owe any girl orgasm, once i cum i cum. We both started the same time.
I’ll leave the dick for you sha, if you like ride it, bend on it, jump on it, it’s your problem, hustle for your orgasm.

I can't come and kill myself because I want to go 2hrs on top of a pussy.

My guy u are so on point! I can't come n kill my self on top Toto wey full everywhere!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Lentilize: 8:12am On Apr 04, 2019
adioolayi:
Overskill dey kill monkey.....they can continue in heaven..if dem dey do sex for heaven
You means fornicators will enter Heaven?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Top 20 Igbo Gospel Songs Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.