Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student (106537 Views)

Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / The Identity Of The Girl Who Engages 3 FUTO Students In Tramadol S*x Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Rexnegro(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I don’t owe any girl orgasm, once i cum i cum. We both started the same time.
I’ll leave the dick for you sha, if you like ride it, bend on it, jump on it, it’s your problem, hustle for your orgasm.

I can't come and kill myself because I want to go 2hrs on top of a pussy.
hahahahaha funny but true...u can not come and go and kill yourself by yourself because of orgasm . u my guy I swear down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by pepigeorge(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
she will stil meet ur brother for orgasm QED

She need not to, she can use cucumber plantain cassava for all I care
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Geesaintagape: 9:37am On Apr 04, 2019
Rest in pieces
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Benosky011(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2019
But what has the poor caretaker got to do with this?

Did he ask them to enter the marathon sex romp?
Was he aware of what was going on?
I don't know shaa
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Sixpack(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2019
and someone is somewhere struggling to pay their bills in school. what a disgrace they have brought to their homes.

1 Like

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by pannyman(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2019
Sagay212:
Lol... all these rubbish people take just because you want to phuck for so long without ejaculating. How do you enjoy sex for long without cumming.

Phuck and cum even if it's 2 mins, so long as the girl is not running away. You cannot phuck girl the 3rd round and cum quickly no matter the erectile dysfunction you have. Relax and enjoy yourself. Sex no be work.

One girl confided in me that a guy took her for six straight hours. I don't know what the fun is in doing it for so long, and why a girl would let a man ride her for hours. For how much sef?

1 Like

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by majamajic(m): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2019
Tonymegabush1:

4 real? I thought fat girls are easily tired? Well I have only dated one fat girl b4 grin

huge fat girl can only be impressed by a short man, check your neighbors , u can see that short men ends up with fat huge ladies.
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by DrtroubleM: 9:48am On Apr 04, 2019
Kurtis02:
Hope no life was lost

Haaaa!
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by SOFTENGR: 9:49am On Apr 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I’ll leave the dick for you sha, if you like ride it, bend on it, jump on it, it’s your problem, hustle for your orgasm.

Na so o.
Something wey yapa wey dem dey take beg guys. Do your bit and continue another day.
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Brightest04(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2019
Nigeria police with their stupidity. Why the arrest of the innocent landlord.What was his part in the death of the fools.Was he the one who sold or gave them the drugs.Or was he the one who organized the foursome sex.
What the police would have done was to donate the cursed corpses to a science lab for other students to use as experimental study.
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by rowland545(m): 9:54am On Apr 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:

mehn thank God I survived I nearly died of laughter....Di's should b every guys motto ....if she no cum nah her wahala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by ignis: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2019
I read in one of the national dailies that two died and the other two are in critical condition at the hospital.
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Mrexcell(m): 9:57am On Apr 04, 2019
smog2500:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/three-futo-students-die-in-sex-romp-after-taking-tramadol/amp

This is a lesson to other students if they will ever learn anything from this incident this is what you get when you are always having sex in ur thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Odoogu(m): 10:07am On Apr 04, 2019
You can't be too sure about the details... The fact is those who died did on drug OD.
ignis:
I read in one of the national dailies that two died and the other two are in critical condition at the hospital.
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by BizBayo: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2019
majamajic:

huge fat girl can only be impressed by a short man, check your neighbors , u can see that short men ends up with fat huge ladies.

Lol, what sort of theory is this grin grin
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Blamtom(f): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2019
Rip to the wasted D!ck cool
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Dinho20(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2019
MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE;

WHEN YOU'RE HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO IS NOT YOUR WIFE, OR EVEN WITH YOUR WEDDED WIFE, THERE ARE DEMONS THAT COME AROUND WATCHING YOU, YOU KNOW THE DEVIL COMES TO KILL AND TO DESTROY. THE PURPOSE OF THESE DEMONS COMING AROUND YOU DURING SEX IS TO INFLICT OR INVOKE SICKNESSES, DISEASES OR EVEN KILL YOU AT THE SPOT. EVEN BEFORE YOU MAKE LOVE WITH YOU WEDDED WIFE YOU HAVE TO PRAY OTHERWISE YOU ARE IN FOR TROUBLE. YES YOU HEARD IT FROM ME, BEFORE YOU MAKE LOVE WITH YOUR WIFE PRAY FIRST, ESPECIALLY THOSE COUPLES IN NEED OF A BABY. WHEN YOU PRAY AS A COUPLE BEFORE SEX, THOSE DEMONS WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO DO THEIR EVIL WORK, BUT WHEN YOU DON'T PRAY AND YOU ARE EMPTY, THOSE DEMONS WILL INVOKE SOMETHING INTO YOUR WIFE'S PRIVATE PART. THAT'S WHY SOME PEOPLE GIVE BIRTH TO A BABY THAT DOES NOT RESEMBLE THEM IN CHARACTER AND OTHERWISE. THEY WILL START ASKING GOD, WHY DID YOU GIVE ME THIS TYPE OF CHILD, IS IT WHAT I PRAYED FOR, THAT'S THE DUTIES OF DEMONS. THEY PARALYSE THE CHILD IN THE WOMB, MAKE THE CHILD DUMB SO THAT HE OR SHE WILL NOT FULFILL THEIR DESTINY. BUT WHEN YOU'RE MAKING LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS NOT YOUR WIFE, THE DEMONS CAN DO ANYTHING TO YOU AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. THE DEVIL WAS ONES AN ANGEL OF GOD, HE HAS TASTED HEAVEN AND HE DOES NOT WANT ANY HUMAN BEING TO GO TO HEAVEN, THE DEVIL WANTS EVERYONE TO PERISH IN HELL FIRE. MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

1 Like

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Neddyogu(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2019
She took on three dudes and they didnt live to tell the tale! Way to go gurl. Iron Pvssy grin

Say NO to drug abuse ooo
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by mrgreen4real(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2019
Neoteny:

Says the two-minute man...
And 2 mins man is alive while 2 hrs men are dead.
If you were to choose among these two class which one will you take?

4 Likes

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Premiumwriter: 10:28am On Apr 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
It seems your sister told you that.

She's good in bed bro. wink
I hear say the guy sister get hiv grin

3 Likes

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by justjify(m): 10:33am On Apr 04, 2019
They died in active service angry angry
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by gfreymom302: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2019
They wanted to last and now they can last forever, as for me any penis wey fit give woman belle dey ok.

2 Likes

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Getwise07: 10:34am On Apr 04, 2019
Inside Life embarassed
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Sagay212: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2019
pannyman:

One girl confided in me that a guy took her for six straight hours. I don't know what the fun is in doing it for so long, and why a girl would let a man ride her for hours. For how much sef?

Any normal girl won't have sex for 6 hours except n.a. rape.

1 Like

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by justjify(m): 10:35am On Apr 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:

You are the real MVP cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by farem: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2019
smog2500:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/three-futo-students-die-in-sex-romp-after-taking-tramadol/amp
This is quite sad.
Accept Jesus, change, life is transient but they will not instead they would be discussing about the rich pastors as if pastors are the ones who died for mankind salvation .

Guys, forget about the scenario behind their death, everyone can die soonest.
The QUESTION is: after here, where next?
Accept Jesus

1 Like

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by ovaaas(m): 10:42am On Apr 04, 2019
Fadomero:
is time to let this pigs go dem be disgrace to naija
who abuse drug pass if not northern part of Nigeria
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by ashawopikin(m): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2019
Kurtis02:
Hope no life was lost

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by hopuhsirlor(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2019
Care taker arrested. Like wtf is wrong with this country. People died cos of excessive drug intake, u arrest d caretaker. Did he sell d drugs to dem? If they had won scholarships, would u have given d caretaker a part of it

3 Likes

Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Freeman59: 10:48am On Apr 04, 2019
But why did the useless police force arrest the caretaker
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by Rollitout: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2019
Bad guys they want to over Bleep the innocent girl
Re: Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student by ScrapRecyle(m): 10:56am On Apr 04, 2019
I thought someone wrote an article claiming women are emotionally attached to sex.

Well exceptions Sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.