Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me (16924 Views)

This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? / Why Is Vaginna So Close To Anus / How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by freemanbubble: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
Okay
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
singtone:
Am not saying you should do it oh. But diz teens dem are somtin else....dem no dey gree say dem small o.

Exactly.

I think the OP should bang her responsibly and codedly. Because las las person go still bang her.

7 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by obontami: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2019
Eglobalma:
If you follow the r Kelly rape saga you would think that r Kelly was a monster but stop for a second and think, were those teenage girls truly victims? Look I am very practical and realistic. Why would a girl child below 18 be throwing herself on to a man who's way older than her, if she was flirting with her peer it's a different thing not a man old enough to birth her. You should know , not all men understand restraint. Now to the real reason I created this thread, there's a secondary school girl in my area that stares at me each time I walk past..she stares till I'm no longer in sight. It has recently gotten worse as she now hisses and rolls her eyes just so I would stare back at her, then she would smile and make weird faces. Its obvious this one wants preeeek. Wait, I'm almost 30 years old, bear bear full my face...its obvious I'm old but this child won't just face her book and disturb only boys her age. Sheybi if I vex fuckkkk this one now these old aunties will come here and say "pedophile, cut his dickkk". What kinda children are in this generation, I'm very close to fuckinggg the life out of her..shes very beautiful so I may not be able to ignore her for long. At least I said something about it first. Bless.

If she's up to 18 fcccck her good. Mind you, don't rape her if she ain't down for it.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by vibbb: 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
Y not mentor and educate her instead, tell her the implications of her gesture.

If she happens to be your kid sis nko?

Oga, you are old enough (30 yrs) to have common sense.

Now that you have already conditioned your mind, only God will help you.

But if yawaa gass, you no go like am.

Be-wise.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by TruthTella(m): 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
Can you imagine just because she stared and hissed one person thinks its an invitation for sex.
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by BLUEJAYY: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
Only sex-starved dudes look at a developing teen twice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Fhowe: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Eglobalma:
If you follow the r Kelly rape saga you would think that r Kelly was a monster but stop for a second and think, were those teenage girls truly victims? Look I am very practical and realistic. Why would a girl child below 18 be throwing herself on to a man who's way older than her, if she was flirting with her peer it's a different thing not a man old enough to birth her. You should know , not all men understand restraint. Now to the real reason I created this thread, there's a secondary school girl in my area that stares at me each time I walk past..she stares till I'm no longer in sight. It has recently gotten worse as she now hisses and rolls her eyes just so I would stare back at her, then she would smile and make weird faces. Its obvious this one wants preeeek. Wait, I'm almost 30 years old, bear bear full my face...its obvious I'm old but this child won't just face her book and disturb only boys her age. Sheybi if I vex fuckkkk this one now these old aunties will come here and say "pedophile, cut his dickkk". What kinda children are in this generation, I'm very close to fuckinggg the life out of her..shes very beautiful so I may not be able to ignore her for long. At least I said something about it first. Bless.
. Bros don’t be deceived that is the way she throws herself at any available adult male don’t let one small girl deceive you ,I think we have lost it in this generation the parental care is zero .I have a few in my area that behave this way more than 2-3 especially when they feel you are well to do .May God protect his children from these little jezebels all over the place

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
in some countries, after fucking her, they will chemically castrate you and then put you in jail then register you as a sex offender, then after, you wont be able to get proper job forever.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
Satan66:
Give it to that girl hot!!!
Fvck her anus to avoid pregnancy

you are fool and a rapist, if they do that to your sister will you be happy, lets call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Satan66(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
lilwetdick:

you are fool and a rapist, if they do that to your sister will you be happy, lets call a spade a spade.
Look at your moniker :-x
Troll
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Satan66(m): 2:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
lilwetdick:

Look at your moniker lipsrsealed
Troll
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2019
Eglobalma:

Which kind demon she be na, I now pray not to walk past her
Lol. Best you ignore her. Don't u have a girlfriend?
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
Satan66:

Look at your moniker lipsrsealed
Troll

i am asking you a question, if a 30 years old man Bleep your 17 years old sister in the ass, will you be happy?
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Satan66(m): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
lilwetdick:

i am asking you a question, if a 30 years old man Bleep your 17 years old sister in the ass, will you be happy?
At 17 years old didn't know what is sex?
Shouldn't a 17 year old girl be old enough to say no or report to the police?
Use your brain and stop feeding into propaganda aimed at diminishing the male gender reputation!
There's a difference between rape and consensual sex!

5 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
Satan66:

At 17 years old didn't know what is sex?
Shouldn't a 17 year old girl be old enough to say no or report to the police?
Use your brain and stop feeding into propaganda aimed at diminishing the male gender reputation!
There's a difference between rape and consensual sex!

but will you allow a 30 years old man to befriend and Bleep your 17 years old sister.. answer the question.stop degressing and making senseless points

what is the legal age for a female to have the right to consent for sex with a man in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
Satan66:

you are a fool
For saying this we can safely conclude that you are the bigger fool!!
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Satan66(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

For saying this we can safely conclude that you are the bigger fool!!
You're a even bigger fool.
Instead of you to stand by your fellow man you're kissing the feet of a woman.
DISGRACE

4 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
Satan66:

You're a even bigger fool.
Instead of you to stand by your fellow man you're kissing the feet of a woman.
DISGRACE
Your statement proves your foolishness!!
I stand by the Truth and what is decent and not "either my fellow man or a woman"

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Satan66(m): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Your statement proves your foolishness!!
I stand by the Truth and what is decent and not "either my fellow man or a woman"
What truth?
Shouldn't a 17 year old girl be sexually aware at that age?
You're delusional

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan leave the idiot satan66, he doesnt love the poster, he will be the same person laughing at him when the bad news is posted on NL
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by shege45: 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2019
iyke926:

Exactly.

I think the OP should bang her responsibly and codedly. Because las las person go still bang her.
lol
I swear

1 Like

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Biglittlelois(f): 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2019
Satan66:

you are a fool

You are a dolt.
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by logan2(m): 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Haven't you heard of adolescents and puberty before? so? IS THAT A CERTICATE TO MISBEHAVE IN FRONT OF A MAN,PLS Don't you know that is the period teenagers become aware of their developing body Can't you overlook and ignore such girls So because you're drunk and hornyyy that justifies having sex with a teenager Why will you even be drunk in the presence of a teenager Shows how disciplined and responsible you are!!!
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by FortuneDeGreat(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
I had one few years back in my former compound who became so flirty towards me to a point I had to put her to test.

It all started one morning I was going out for work, as I was locking up my door I heard someone greeted me, looking back it's this beautiful teen girl.

Next thing she said was "brother please I misplaced a money my mom gave to me for my school stuff and I don't know how to tell her, she's going to beat me and probably wouldn't give me another money".

I said ok, and asked her how much was the money, she said #500, I gave it to her and head off.

From that day the girl wouldn't stop looking at me lustfully, I noticed but was looking for an opportunity to shun her up until one day I was going to Church, this same girl greeted me wagging her eyes as usually, I responded and overlooked only for me to be greeted with an audacious question from her, "bros" she called "is there anything you'd like me to do for you" I was seriously petrified at the audacity and untamed guts of this fair girl, I stood surprised a while and said 'no, nothing at all' the girl frowned and became even bolder to my chagrin when she asked "not even fetching of water or cooking for you at least today" by this time I was so provoked at the temerity but restrained my reaction, I said to her 'as you can see, I'm going to church and already running late' I turned and bounced off.

Later that day, after I was done with laundry, I called the girl and said, just to test her oo, 'i have something I will like you do for me' she responded enthusiastically or rather happily "bros anything at all, I'm all yours" all yours? I imagined, and I said 'ok, fetch me some buckets of water' at this, her flirty facial expression turned frown and she said "ha! Bros I thought you wanted to tell me something special and important".

At this point I lost my cool and gave her verbal spanking of her life, what the heck was wrong with her, she knew I had a girlfriend who almost everyone in the compound know and she wasn't even afraid of the age gap (I was 26 and she should be around 16-17)

Thenceforth she stopped greeting or flirting at me until I parked out of the compound.

My advice, call her and reprimand her, put her to her level and made her know the obvious disparity, I bet you, she'll refrain from such.

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Onyekachi419(f): 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
I had one few years back in my former compound who became so flirty towards me to a point I had to put her to test.

It all started one morning I was going out for work, as I was locking up my door I heard someone greeted me, looking back it's this beautiful teen girl.

Next thing she said was "brother please I misplaced a money my mom gave to me for my school stuff and I don't know how to tell her, she's going to beat me and probably wouldn't give me another money".

I said ok, and asked her how much was the money, she said #500, I gave it to her and head off.

From that day the girl wouldn't stop looking at me lustfully, I noticed but was looking for an opportunity to shun her up until one day I was going to Church, this same girl greeted me wagging her eyes as usually, I responded and overlooked only for me to be greeted with an audacious question from her, "bros" she called "is there anything you'd like me to do for you" I was seriously petrified at the audacity and untamed guts of this fair girl, I stood surprised a while and said 'no, nothing at all' the girl frowned and became even bolder to my chagrin when she asked "not even fetching of water or cooking for you at least today" by this time I was so provoked at the temerity but restrained my reaction, I said to her 'as you can see, I'm going to church and already running late' I turned and bounced off.

Later that day, after I was done with laundry, I called the girl and said, just to test her oo, 'i have something I will like you do for me' she responded enthusiastically or rather happily "bros anything at all, I'm all yours" all yours? I imagined, and I said 'ok, fetch me some buckets of water' at this, her flirty facial expression turned frown and she said "ha! Bros I thought you wanted to tell me something special and important".

At this point I lost my cool and gave her verbal spanking of her life, what the heck was wrong with her, she knew I had a girlfriend who almost everyone in the compound know and she wasn't even afraid of the age gap (I was 26 and she should be around 16-17)

Thenceforth she stopped greeting or flirting at me until I parked out of the compound.

My advice, call her and reprimand her, put her to her level and made her know the obvious disparity, I bet you, she'll refrain from such.
not all men will do that some are wishing for such opportunity to come there way for them to strike.
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Onyekachi419(f): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
mmadu5:
TEENAGE GIRLS PUSSIESS ARE ALWAYS THE SWEETEST THE FEELING IS OUT OF THIS WORLD . YOU WILL FEEL IN CONTROL AND SHE WILL KEEP COMING FOR MORE. I REMEMBER BACK IN 2008 I HAD THIS GIRL ANITA SHE WAS 15 AT THE TIME , WE NEVER HAD SEX BUT I GIVE HER BEST HEAD AND BEST ROMANCE EVER EVEN TILL THIS DAY SHE NEVER FORGET ME AND HOW I OPENED HER EYES TO THE WORLD OF ORGASM I REMEMBER LICKING HER SWEET CLEAN TEENAGE PUSSYY SO GOOD THAT SHE HAD TO SKIP CLASS JUST TO SNEAK IN FOR SOME HEAD , IT WAS THE BEST FEELING EVER SHES MARRIED NOW BUT STILL KEEP IN-TOUCH , SO MY BROTHER YOU CAN STILL HANDLE THE SITUATION
You are still in touch with her, wait o do you still give her head?

1 Like

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by mmadu5(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
Onyekachi419:
You are still in touch with her, wait o do you still give her head?

NO SWEETIE WE JUST KEEP INTOUCH NOTHING ELSE
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Onyekachi419(f): 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
mmadu5:

NO SWEETIE WE JUST KEEP INTOUCH NOTHING ELSE
lol ooo okay grin
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by mmadu5(m): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
Onyekachi419:
lol ooo okay grin

IT WAS THE BEST FEELING EVER COS I ENJOYED GIVING PLEASURE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss / Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.