Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me (16925 Views)

This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? / Why Is Vaginna So Close To Anus / How This Teenage Girl Seduced Me For 4 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by FortuneDeGreat(m): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2019
Onyekachi419:
not all men will do that some are wishing for such opportunity to come there way for them to strike.
You're on point onyii my dear, of course we have many uncouth fellows than the disciplined and morally upright ones in our society today.
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Biglittlelois(f): 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
logan2:

That they misbehave in front of a man doesn't validate him having sex with them, or didn't you read Op's comment
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by logan2(m): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

That they misbehave in front of a man doesn't validate him having sex with them, or didn't you read Op's comment
why tempt monkey with banana when you dont want him to have it, she wants it , she gets it simple

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by lilmax(m): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
lol most teenage girls know what they're doing, that's where their wayward and hoeing lifestyle starts from

I'd advice you not to grant her request
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Biglittlelois(f): 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2019
logan2:
why tempt monkey with banana when you dont want him to have it, she wants it , she gets it simple

How is the monkey tempted with banana? That the banana is with the owner doesn't mean he should have it, the banana is still very much unripe, when the banana is fully ripe the monkey can eat to its heart content, for now he should be patient and wait or move on to the next available very ripe banana undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by flokii: 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2019
I can relate.. fine boys like us, na dem dey rush us grin

@Op no go do commit crime wey dem go later turn to rape on top your head.
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by logan2(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

How is the monkey tempted with banana? That the banana is with the owner doesn't mean he should have it, the banana is still very much unripe, when the banana is fully ripe the monkey can eat to its heart content, for now he should be patient and wait or move on to a very very ripe banana undecided
just for the rules anyway ( a rule that needs to be changed asap ) that doesnt mean if she looks older than her real age, she wont get nice strappings from me, if she comes too close duu cool , dont know abou op
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Biglittlelois(f): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
logan2:
just for the rules anyway ( a rule that needs to be changed asap ) that doesnt mean if she looks older than her real age, she wont get nice strappings from me, if she comes too close duu cool , dont know abou op

Pedophilic perverts everywhere smh!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by logan2(m): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Pedophilic perverts everywhere smh!!!
its like a payback for me, dont blame me

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by farem: 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Lmao.. bros i know how it feels.. it's the temptation from the Devil. Just think about the disgrace and trouble you will get if this girl frames you for rape and your libido will drop die instantly
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by MrLankeeee(m): 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
Eglobalma:

I don't want her friendship, she should go and read her fuckinggg books and stop looking for friendships with men old enough to birth her. Cant be friends with everyone, I made peace with that long ago, cant say hi to everyone and anyone who stares at me. It's a fake way to live out life.

Oya go fvck her because I see say e dey ur mind.
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:
So because a teenage girl stares and roll her eyes at you means she wants to fvck you At close to age 30 all you could think of is having sex with her Your mind didn't tell you she may just want you to notice her and talk to her or maybe it's teenage crush, you just had to think sex and had to bring R kelly's issue into it, to justify what exactly Really age is not maturity!!!
u're too dull

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by kunleweb: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
I had one few years back in my former compound who became so flirty towards me to a point I had to put her to test.

It all started one morning I was going out for work, as I was locking up my door I heard someone greeted me, looking back it's this beautiful teen girl.

Next thing she said was "brother please I misplaced a money my mom gave to me for my school stuff and I don't know how to tell her, she's going to beat me and probably wouldn't give me another money".

I said ok, and asked her how much was the money, she said #500, I gave it to her and head off.

From that day the girl wouldn't stop looking at me lustfully, I noticed but was looking for an opportunity to shun her up until one day I was going to Church, this same girl greeted me wagging her eyes as usually, I responded and overlooked only for me to be greeted with an audacious question from her, "bros" she called "is there anything you'd like me to do for you" I was seriously petrified at the audacity and untamed guts of this fair girl, I stood surprised a while and said 'no, nothing at all' the girl frowned and became even bolder to my chagrin when she asked "not even fetching of water or cooking for you at least today" by this time I was so provoked at the temerity but restrained my reaction, I said to her 'as you can see, I'm going to church and already running late' I turned and bounced off.

Later that day, after I was done with laundry, I called the girl and said, just to test her oo, 'i have something I will like you do for me' she responded enthusiastically or rather happily "bros anything at all, I'm all yours" all yours? I imagined, and I said 'ok, fetch me some buckets of water' at this, her flirty facial expression turned frown and she said "ha! Bros I thought you wanted to tell me something special and important".

At this point I lost my cool and gave her verbal spanking of her life, what the heck was wrong with her, she knew I had a girlfriend who almost everyone in the compound know and she wasn't even afraid of the age gap (I was 26 and she should be around 16-17)

Thenceforth she stopped greeting or flirting at me until I parked out of the compound.

My advice, call her and reprimand her, put her to her level and made her know the obvious disparity, I bet you, she'll refrain from such.

grin
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
Saffi come and see the appalling breed of men walking the earth in this generation. Tufia! God knows my sons will not end up as useless, perverted and as stupid as these idiots saying arrant nonsense on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Noblemarce: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
Quality20:
Don't b surprised if she were to tell u how teachers in her sch have being using her since js2. Most of ds girls do these things becos they see u just d way they see d previous men who serviced them in d past. Any girl trying to get a man to service her has probably being spoilt by a man or men b4, don't totally blame them, but blame d irresponsible men.
That was how I resumed work at a private sch in Zaria and an SS 1/2 was just like that making sexual advances at me, I was to later realise that atleast one teacher in that sch had been using her. Eventually I got to know that d director and many teachers in that sch were into illicit sexual relationships with students and female teachers
Zaria you said? Is it at angwa godo? One of those schools there or at samaru?
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by fox26: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
Give her what she wants. That dik or money.
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
Don't fuc..k under age oooo smiley
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Biingoo: 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol. Best you ignore her. Don't u have a girlfriend?
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Bigseven(m): 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2019
Eglobalma:

Young girls need to do better, what kinda parents raise most of them? I'm a man and trust me we men really deserve an applause for our self control. The amount on things we ignore is crazy, I can stand a desperate adult female but please not a teen who's barely 16, wtf it's disgusting. What if I get really drunk and hornyyyy, because I'm able to control myself while I'm sober right
dont bring parenting into this matter. We've heard of parents who re upright in all ramification even displine wise yet some among the children will go wild. So how can u place that? Meanwhile op should imagine her as his sister and menthor her positively.
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by mikejj(m): 9:10pm On Apr 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Uncle must you have sex with a teenager cos she is lusting over you
just leave him first..he doesn't know that his village people has finally located him after searching for five years..now they want to use a teenage girl..kontinue..

1 Like

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by BlackSaints: 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
You want to have sex with a Minor undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2019
Those saying he should mentor her haven't really mentored a teen lady before... They fall in love so easily, and generation of today they are very mature both emotionally and bodily... This was how one lady lied to me that she was 23 meanwhile she's 17, when I found out I decided to mentor her... A very foolish decision on my part, this lady fell head over heels in love with me, till date... Abeg I no fit talk the rest, just don't start what you can't finish undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Biingoo: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:
So because a teenage girl stares and roll her eyes at you means she wants to fvck you At close to age 30 all you could think of is having sex with her Your mind didn't tell you she may just want you to notice her and talk to her or maybe it's teenage crush, you just had to think sex and had to bring R kelly's issue into it, to justify what exactly Really age is not maturity!!!
mumu
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by mrpaedo(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
Make una continue to dey form holy mallams while guy men like me go dey fucck all these teenage girls wey their toto dey scratch them dey go cool

3 Likes

Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Eglobalma: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
logan2:

My thoughts exactly
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Eglobalma: 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2019
mrpaedo:
Make una continue to dey form holy mallams while guy men like me go dey fucck all these teenage girls wey their toto dey scratch them dey go cool

lipsrsealed
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Biingoo: 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2019
Onyekachi419:
not all men will do that some are wishing for such opportunity to come there way for them to strike.
You're senseless
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Biingoo: 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
You're on point onyii my dear, of course we have many uncouth fellows than the disciplined and morally upright ones in our society today.
Will you shut up! How did you arrived at such statistic? To impress onyi right? Spit!
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Biingoo: 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:

How is the monkey tempted with banana? That the banana is with the owner doesn't mean he should have it, the banana is still very much unripe, when the banana is fully ripe the monkey can eat to its heart content, for now he should be patient and wait or move on to the next available very ripe banana undecided
Lmao you be werey ooh
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Sweetcrush(m): 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
@Op...while you're planning on banging her, remember say disease no dey show for face o.
Re: I'm So Close To Fuckinggg This Teenage Girl Bugging Me by Sweetcrush(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
mrpaedo:

Lol. You forget sey some of their Toto no get joy ba? As in in terms of smell and disease.��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Sweetest Thing On Earth... Need Your Opinions. / Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss / Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.