Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

"There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (32491 Views)

Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? / See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by pazienza(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
letu:
Still it's doesn't change the fact that it all started with the Omanbala(ERI descendants of Anambra), this can be trace as far as colonial era in which the European historians in the southern Nigeria that did their research on Igbo history, where able to know about ERI gave birth to all Igbo people only when they reach the colonial Anambra (present day Anambra ) they interviewed elders, chefs, natives and Kings this was how they get to know about ERI gave birth to all Igbo people.
The Nnamdi Kanu case is simply that his a devotee/convert/ follower (proselytize) of ERI centric school of thought, Pazienza what's the meaning of your Abia brother is Abia now HOMOGENEOUS thought you were preaching against it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed , for your information Nnamdi Kanu is not my brother/ relatives his from IBEKU UMUAHIA in which I'm from Ngwa and the only thing IBEKU and Ngwa have in common is the history of crossing the IMO RIVER.

You are still desperate to rope in all in Anambra into this, aren't you?

Well in the same manner, Nnamdi Kanu is your brother whether you like it or not, since we are all in the spirit of guilt by association.

Of course I don't believe in Nigerian created absurdities called states in Igboland. I was only roping you into Nnamdi kanu belief to give you a taste of your poison. After all, he is your Abia brother and must be one with you, right?

Of course I know every single damn group in Abia, and I know that like all Igbo states, the groups are not homogeneous in dialects, culture and migration stories.

1 Like

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by pazienza(m): 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
ernieboy:
don't mind many of these hypocrites here, when it comes to sharing of positions or resources these same people will be fast to remind those fringe ibos that they are not teal ibos.

Ignorant Yoruba man.

I guess we reminded Uwechue Ralph of Ogwashi uku that he wasn't Igbo when we elected him the Ohanaeze Ndiigbo president for two tenures?

We reminded Uche Okwukwu from Ikwerre that he isn't Igbo when he was made the current Secretary general of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo?

We also reminded Ogbuehi Francis Ellah, the Eze Ogba Nwadei of Ogbaland in Rivers state that he wasn't Igbo when he was appointed by Ohanaze Ndiigbo to represent Ndiigbo in the 2005 National constitutional conference?

Better go mind your business and stay off Igbo issues.

7 Likes

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by OMANBALA1: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
pazienza:

Umunze don't have you "Omanbala" culture. Neither do they trace their origin to Nri. They don't do Ijele(dont let Flavour Ijele title deceive you, Flavour is merely being pan Igbo by taking on the nick name of "Ijele" 1 n'Umunze ) Agaba, Akwunechenyi, Iguaro, etc.
Their language is deeply rooted in Isu and very tonal.
I wonder how you are roping them into this.

This your Omanbala thing is dead on arrival, it can't survive beyond social media. The Omanbala we know is in Anambra East and West LGAs.

If feel disrespected with your flavour nabania's Ijele remark...Who doesnt know that was a fake title he made up. Please, this is bigger than flavour. Umunze,however live on the fringe you not expect them to be rooted in Omanbala culture than say Abagana. This is common sense.

Pazie, you haven't achieved much with your Igbo agenda but this Omanbala phenomenon is like a wild fire. Everyone Anambra person is loving it because it breeds unity, togetherness and brotherhood. Alot of influencers on social media are spreading it. You are alone!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by OMANBALA1: 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
letu:
Igbo never exist as a block, last time I checked it is the same Anambra that's extremely forcing / promoting the one Igbo United agenda by promoting a one-sided story of Igbo people which is ERI the father of Igbo gave birth to all Igbo people and also Anmbra is the capital of the followers / students of ERI centric school of thought in which they are nothing but an extremely fanatical on forcing this history on other Igbos even when those other Igbos don't have ERI In their history and also don't believe in ERI.

Eri is not the father of Igbo and anybody who believes that is not well informed. The arrival of Eri brought cultural revolution in the Omanbala. The combination of Eri's practices and the culture of the aboriginals mophed into what we call the typical Omanbala culture. This culture gave rise to some of the practices I listed earlier.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by OMANBALA1: 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Umuoji should be older than Arochukwu, very much older though I doubt they are part of Omambala.

The Enugu-Ukwu guy is not entirely correct, they are certainly not Nri's first son.
Thanks.

Umuoji far predates Arochukwu. I dont know who wrote that nonsense about Umuoji originating from Arochukwu but I put a call to a reknowned Umuoji historian and it was corrected on Google search,asap.

Nevertheless, a group of Arochukwu natives visited Umuoji in the '70s and claimed they were originally from Umuoji and asked for a land but nobody has memory of them.

1 Like

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by OMANBALA1: 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
pazienza:

Umuoji is older than Arochukwu. But it's still plausible that some Umuoji people are of Aro ancestry , with the aro segment being recent additions before colonialism.

Either way, we wouldn't find out for sure, if we don't resist this artificial Omambala identity some are trying hard to create, as it will only blur things and give room to historical distortions to create non existent relationships between Igbo groups, while blurring real relationships between group.

By the way, I believe that Enugwu ukwu is the first son of umunri. The town is old, big and very influential. Do you know that the big town of Enugu Ezike in Enugu, one of the biggest and populous towns in Igbo land during the coming of the colonial masters, have links to Enugwu ukwu?

I respect Enugu ukwu people alot, they and their Enugu Agidi brothers. They are silent achievers.

How can Enugwu Ukwu be older when Menri was the OKPALA NRI? Nawaa for you ooo. Who were the people who marked the Igbo calender(Iguaro) ? This is despicable coming from you. Enugwu Ukwu people have no shame. They are usurpers but it didnt work to well. Agukwu Nri ji Offor Nri and nobody can change that. When I return to Nigeria I will pay homage to Eze Nri Onyeso(Nri Ewelani). That is the true royalty on Omanbala!
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by pazienza(m): 7:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
OMANBALA1:

If feel disrespectful with your flavour nabania's Ijele remark...Who doesnt know that was a fake title he made up. Please, this is bigger than flavour. Umunze,however live on the fringe you not expect them to be rooted in Omanbala culture than say Abagana. This is common sense.

Pazie, you haven't achieved much with your Igbo agenda but this Omanbala phenomenon is like a wild fire. Everyone Anambra person is loving it because it breeds unity, togetherness and brotherhood. Alot of influencers on social media are spreading it. You are alone!!

Umunze have a history tracing their origin to present day Ohafia area. Same with Isuochi, Umuchieze , Nneato and surrounding areas in Imo and Abia.
They all have history of origin tracing them back to the far Eastern part of present Igboland, close to our borders with the Akwa Ibom groups. Yet the name of their progenitor was "Nze". You can see how extensive the word Nze is Igboland? It wasn't invented by the Nri like some people think. Also notice that Nze( Umunze progenitor) wife was named Lolo , surprised, right?

Additionally, I recently read Agbor history by EA Iduwe and he talked about the cult of Agbalanze that was instituted by Ogele (Agbor Patriarch) in the early formative years of Agbor), and for your info, Agbor doesn't recognize Nri influence.

So that's two Nze from far East and far west of Igbo speaking realm.

All creation of artificial identities like Anioma, Omambala etc are going to do in Igboland would be to deliberately bury every minute detail that could link the newly created artificial identities to the larger Igbo body and magnification of minute things that separates the artificial construct from the rest of Ndiigbo outside the new artificial identity.
This would in turn make it near impossible for us to ever come close to solving the Igbo missing puzzle and unravelling how we all related and dispersed to current locations.

I would agree with you on most things, but you see this your Omambala agenda, it will have to stay confined to Anambra East, Anambra West and Oyi, where it rightfully belongs. Any attempt to expand it beyond those borders would be met with resistance.

I apologize if you feel slighted by my Ijele comments about Flavour. I meant no harm, you are a person I might sometimes disagree with, but would always respect.

5 Likes

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by OMANBALA1: 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Do you know this man? His name is Jerry Amilo, top nollywood star, he's my town's man grin grin grin grin, bring forward just one notable star from umuiti Umuoji. grin grin

This crappy actor...lmao. Education doesnt guarantee class.
Bia nso, ka Nwa Okodu kuzielu gi etu esi eme Okanga.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by masseratti: 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

I need to see where Onitsha people say they are not Igbo.
Meanwhile, Yoruba people are the most tribaliststic beings on earth. Their tribal bigotry is second to to none!
you still have to bring Yoruba into a thread that is purely igbó, Yoruba no go kill u.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by PHIPEX(m): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
OMANBALA1:

You borrowed Nze na Ozo and what you have is not authentic. Your Nze na Ozo is adulterated. The other place where you can find towns practicing the original tradition is Enugu.
Stop talking nonsense, am from the area you are fighting for yet we kill every snake around. Social media has made all these your old propaganda difficult to propagate, you alone don't control the media anymore.

2 Likes

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by OMANBALA1: 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
pazienza:

Umunze have a history tracing their origin to present day Ohafia area. Same with Isuochi, Umuchieze , Nneato and surrounding areas in Imo and Abia.
They all have history of origin tracing them back to the far Eastern part of present Igboland, close to our borders with the Akwa Ibom groups. Yet the name of their progenitor was "Nze". You can see how extensive the word Nze is Igboland? It wasn't invented by the Nri like some people think. Also notice that Nze( Umunze progenitor) wife was named Lolo , surprised, right?

Additionally, I recently read Agbor history by EA Iduwe and he talked about the cult of Agbalanze that was instituted by Ogele (Agbor Patriarch) in the early formative years of Agbor), and for your info, Agbor doesn't recognize Nri influence.

So that's two Nze from far East and far west of Ignoring Igbo speaking realm.

All creation of artificial identities like Anioma, Omambala etc are going to do in Igboland would be to deliberately bury every minute detail that could link the newly created artificial identities to the larger Igbo body and magnification of minute things that separates the artificial construct from the rest of Ndiigbo outside the new artificial identity.
This would in turn make it near impossible for us to ever come close to solving the Igbo missing puzzle and unravelling how we all related and dispersed to current locations.

I would agree with you on most things, but you see this your Omambala agenda, it will have to stay confined to Anambra East, Anambra West and Oyi, where it rightfully belongs. Any attempt to expand it beyond those borders would be met with resistance.

I apologize if you feel slighted by my Ijele comments about Flavour. I meant no harm, you are a person I might sometimes disagree with, but would always respect.

For the fact that Igbo history was not written is not enough for us not to make an authoritative conclusion. Igbo land , according to carbon dating is one of the oldest place human lived in Nigeria, and we would never know half of our original history. I live in America where racism and prejudice is very common. At at a point I had to rediscover myself thats when I joined Nairaland and started learning from You, Obiagu, Onlytruth,Odumchi, Chinenye and the rest. At the same time I was studying the British, the Germans, Koreans and Mexicans and I learned one important thing. Cultural pride!! Igbos dont have cultural pride,they brag alot but apart from the little wealth nothing more.

1 Like

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by PHIPEX(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
pazienza:

So that's two Nze from far East and far west of Ignoring Igbo speaking realm.

I see all these as unnecessary, Omambala is simply a river (Anambra river) flowing from Kogi state through Anambra North and does not define a people same way River Niger does not define a people. It's just a recent media creation. Anambra West, East and Oyi does not have a homogenous historic identity, so let's give that guy very little regard, he's ignorant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by OMANBALA1: 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
PHIPEX:
Stop talking nonsense, am from the area you are fighting for yet we kill every snake around. Social media has made all these your old propaganda difficult to propagate, you alone don't control the media anymore.

Where are you from?
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by OMANBALA1: 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pazienza, I love you like a true brother but we have to move on. We must build Anambra/Omanbala and then carry the rest along. If the spirit of brotherhood lives in you then you cant be fighting me in public. If I take you to the border of Umuoji and Ogidi you will be lost,nwanne. I have said this before, ana esi na unor dili mma wee puo ilo.

You might be more educated than me but before ALMIGHTY GOD AND MAN you are not wiser,as of today. You cant be pushing an Igbo agenda and leave Anambra/Omanbala behind. Ekesia na ama ebulu naa n'obi.

1 Like

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by IkpuMmadu: 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
NobleAngell:
I have never seen any of them admit that he/she is Igbo. My neighbour gets furious each time i tease him by calling him Igbo. Meanwhile his name is Ifeanyi and siblings Emeka, Onyinyechi and Onyeka. They communicate with Igbo in their house. Baffles me.
the same thing with my Okun friend her name is bunmi and whenever I call her Yoruba she gets furious and says that she is Okun not Yoruba. I don't know why

1 Like

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by PHIPEX(m): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Where are you from?
From Omambala by your definition
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by OMANBALA1: 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pazienza, Nwa Ide Nnaa, luo unor. You are too academical!

I had to start reading and I learned alot about Igbo people from my own deductions. Ogidi has no brother but his neighbors. I have relatives from Ogidi in hundreds including Ogbunike. Omanbala must be one and set a good example.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by OMANBALA1: 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
PHIPEX:
From Omambala by your definition

Omanbala is not a town .
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by hammerFC: 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2019
CAN WE DISCUSS CURRENT HAPPENINGS AND LEAVE ANCIENT HISTORY?

WE URGENTLY NEED TO REMOVE APGA FROM ANAMBRA.

NEXT THEY WILL PASS LAW ON IGBO TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE.

IT APPEARS AFONJA AND ABOKI HAVE FOUND THEIR WAY INTO ANAMBRA SOCIETY AND LOBBYING OUR LAW MAKERS.

GOVERNMENT HAVE NO BUSINESS CAPPING TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE OR FUNERAL COST.

IT IS NOT COMING FROM GOVERNMENT POCKET OR BUDGET.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by PHIPEX(m): 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Omanbala is not a town .
Then am from Anambra, leave all these unnecessary divisions.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by hammerFC: 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
W
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by NobleAngell(f): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
the same thing with my Okun friend her name is bunmi and whenever I call her Yoruba she gets furious and says that she is Okun not Yoruba. I don't know why
Hahahaha Okun from Kogi state right?
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by hammerFC: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
A PRUDENT LEGISLATIVE WOULD HAVE PASSED LAW TO REMEMBER ALL THOSE RECENTLY MURDERED BY FULANI IN A TERRORIST ATTACK AND PASS LAWS TO MAKE SURE IT NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN.

A PRUDENT LEGISLATIVE WOULD MONITOR THE LEVEL OF CASUALTY CAUSED BY PETROL TANKER ACCIDENT AND PASS LAW TO ENSURE IT NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN.

RATHER, THEY ARE PASSING LAW TO TURN IGBO BURIAL CEREMONY TO ALMAJIRI LEVEL BURIAL.

IN SOME PARTS OF ANAMBRA, ESPECIALLY MY HOME TOWN, WEN A PERSON KILLS EKE(PYTHON) ACCIDENTALLY, THEY WILL SPEND TO BURY IT AS IF IT IS A HUMAN BEING.

SO, HOW DO U THINK, THIS LEGISLATION ON BURIAL WILL WORK WITH US? IF WE CAN SPEND FOR EKE, HOW MUCH MORE A PERSON?

NEXT, AM GUESSING WOULD BE IGBO MARRIAGE RITE.

GOVERNMENT HAVE NO BUSINESS CAPPING TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE OR FUNERAL COST.

IT IS NOT COMING FROM GOVERNMENT POCKET OR BUDGET.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH FOR OBIANO.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by BrownRoofRep: 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2019
masseratti:
you still have to bring Yoruba into a thread that is purely igbó, Yoruba no go kill u.
Yorubas are coward who hide at the thunder of my voice, so, park well.

Read this thread again and note when the scratched face cowards started spewing thrashes.

1 Like

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by IkpuMmadu: 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
NobleAngell:
Hahahaha Okun from Kogi state right?
Oh yes ...
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by letu(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
pazienza:

You are still desperate to rope in all in Anambra into this, aren't you?

Well in the same manner, Nnamdi Kanu is your brother whether you like it or not, since we are all in the spirit of guilt by association.

Of course I don't believe in Nigerian created absurdities called states in Igboland. I was only roping you into Nnamdi kanu belief to give you a taste of your poison. After all, he is your Abia brother and must be one with you, right?

Of course I know every single damn group in Abia, and I know that like all Igbo states, the groups are not homogeneous in dialects, culture and migration stories.
cheesy grin Your are very funny any way I'm not going to fight with you because of this ERI gave birth to all Igbo people, I can see how the thing Dee pinch you for body anyway we are all brothers and sisters ka udo chie eze, nwannem nwokoh harawa la obu otu hie nnuo.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by showitnaija: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
lets stop this argument and start thinking of the way forward Nigerians have been
arguing since 1960 and we are still in same place.

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by letu(m): 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Eri is not the father of Igbo and anybody who believes that is not well informed. The arrival of Eri brought cultural revolution in the Omanbala. The combination of Eri's practices and the culture of the aboriginals mophed into what we call the typical Omanbala culture. This culture gave rise to some of the practices I listed earlier.
Seriously why are you telling me something I already know please go and tell it to a group of IPOB devotees make dem pounce on you grin and grill you like SUYA grin, instead of staying in your house and be doing typing typing typing, for your information I'm not a member of IPOB.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
OMANBALA1:

This crappy actor...lmao. Education doesnt guarantee class.
Bia nso, ka Nwa Okodu kuzielu gi etu esi eme Okanga.
nkogheli
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by masseratti: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

Yorubas are coward who hide at the thunder of my voice, so, park well.

Read this thread again and note when the scratched face cowards started spewing thrashes.
kindly quote one of them cos I don't see their business here.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by NobleAngell(f): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Oh yes ...
You're right. My friend is Tosin by name but the day you call her a Yoruba girl, una go kwata.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by IkpuMmadu: 10:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
NobleAngell:
You're right. My friend is Tosin by name but the day you call her a Yoruba girl, una go kwata.
so as you can see what is in the house of a rabbit is also in the house of the rat

Face the Yoruba ish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Had PTSD After Civil War - Aisha Buhari / Lady Cherry Igbinedion Celebrates Her 65th Birthday In London (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.