Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

"There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (32552 Views)

Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? / See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by hammerFC: 10:19am On Apr 13, 2019
Woman Whose Fingers Were Cut-off by Herdsmen in Aba (Photos)
https://www.nairaland.com/5131184/alex-ikwechegh-visits-woman-whose

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by hammerFC: 10:58am On Apr 13, 2019
IF FULANI CAN SETTLE DOWN IN ABIA AND DO THIS.

THEN WAT ARE THEY NOT DOING IN ALAIGBO?

IS IT USING UR MOTHERS AND SISTER AND DISPOSING LIKE TRASH?

THE IGBO MAN HAVE BECOME A VERY BIG DISGRACE.

2 Likes

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Yujin(m): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
OMANBALA1:

If feel disrespected with your flavour nabania's Ijele remark...Who doesnt know that was a fake title he made up. Please, this is bigger than flavour. Umunze,however live on the fringe you not expect them to be rooted in Omanbala culture than say Abagana. This is common sense.

Pazie, you haven't achieved much with your Igbo agenda but this Omanbala phenomenon is like a wild fire. Everyone Anambra person is loving it because it breeds unity, togetherness and brotherhood. Alot of influencers on social media are spreading it. You are alone!!
You are the clueless one. Pazienza is 100% correct. There's nothing like Anambra culture anything short of Pan-Igbo association, you are entirely on your own. A lot of groups from Southern Anambra have quite distinct customs and idiosyncrasies from those from the Omambala areas. Stop dividing Ndigbo with a puerile superiority complex. Ndigbo though with divers origins are today a homogeneous people. Anything outside that you are on your own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by 99100(m): 1:12pm On Apr 13, 2019
globemoney:
Afonja in pains
Leave am make him dey drink panadol for another person headache.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Unik3030: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2019
NobleAngell:
We'll discuss that when you clock 18. I Don't do minors.
wonders shall never end no b lie, see this one looking like a demon in one low budget Yoruba film dey use person dey shine, well it's normal n I don't blame u I blame d dingbat who dey loose guard. see face like house wey Dem forget to paint
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Yujin(m): 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
pazienza:

Umunze have a history tracing their origin to present day Ohafia area. Same with Isuochi, Umuchieze , Nneato and surrounding areas in Imo and Abia.
They all have history of origin tracing them back to the far Eastern part of present Igboland, close to our borders with the Akwa Ibom groups. Yet the name of their progenitor was "Nze". You can see how extensive the word Nze is Igboland? It wasn't invented by the Nri like some people think. Also notice that Nze( Umunze progenitor) wife was named Lolo , surprised, right?

Additionally, I recently read Agbor history by EA Iduwe and he talked about the cult of Agbalanze that was instituted by Ogele (Agbor Patriarch) in the early formative years of Agbor), and for your info, Agbor doesn't recognize Nri influence.

So that's two Nze from far East and far west of Igbo speaking realm.

All creation of artificial identities like Anioma, Omambala etc are going to do in Igboland would be to deliberately bury every minute detail that could link the newly created artificial identities to the larger Igbo body and magnification of minute things that separates the artificial construct from the rest of Ndiigbo outside the new artificial identity.
This would in turn make it near impossible for us to ever come close to solving the Igbo missing puzzle and unravelling how we all related and dispersed to current locations.

I would agree with you on most things, but you see this your Omambala agenda, it will have to stay confined to Anambra East, Anambra West and Oyi, where it rightfully belongs. Any attempt to expand it beyond those borders would be met with resistance.

I apologize if you feel slighted by my Ijele comments about Flavour. I meant no harm, you are a person I might sometimes disagree with, but would always respect.
Nna, you always have my respect. The Nze cult is actually an old one that's found almost all over Igboland. Some retained it while others did away with it but local names attests to its existence there. Umunze where I hail from is one of such and I've seen another Umunze somewhere around Abia but it seemed a clan name rather than a community or town. Our former Igwe as I heard once responded to the question of us not having the Ozo titleship by telling them that being the Children of an Nze already placed us above Ozo title holders. You see how customs change from area to area among our republican people. This same thing I believe is the reason behind our lack of Kings in most communities of old.
I want to ask you a question which is a little off this topic. Do you know extent of Obi Ossai's authority in the old Ukwuani territory? I'm surprised a lot of present day Ukwuanis don't know about him.

1 Like

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Yujin(m): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Rather it's your people who doesn't have a clear definition of their origin that should be very ashamed of themselves.

I won't bother to illuminate your dark mind of ignorance on Umunri history, just keep floating on and forth with your ignorance which is very typical of your people.

Irredeemable illiterates and loud mouthed empty vessels -Umuoji. Tufiakwa
Now this is over the board. You can still pass your message across without insults and mockery. Umuoji by anaoma. Ka udo Chia!
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by OMANBALA1: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2019
Yujin:

Now this is over the board. You can still pass your message across without insults and mockery. Umuoji by anaoma. Ka udo Chia!

What that F are you on about ??
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by OMANBALA1: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
Yujin:

You are the clueless one. Pazienza is 100% correct. There's nothing like Anambra culture anything short of Pan-Igbo association, you are entirely on your own. A lot of groups from Southern Anambra have quite distinct customs and idiosyncrasies from those from the Omambala areas. Stop dividing Ndigbo with a puerile superiority complex. Ndigbo though with divers origins are today a homogeneous people. Anything outside that you are on your own.

Dont start a conversation with insults ,if you want to have a civil discussion. Now ,you can point out the distinction or better not say a thing. Ihiala, is one of the southern towns in Anambra but they have the Ozo system. However, according to you ,your king said you dont have it but just for the single reason that your name starts with Nze makes you superior over those thats practices it....Onwero ife Nwa Okodu ama anu! Does this even make sense to you??

Now, how am I dividing Ndigbo ? Please, answer that question. How ?
When Enugu state government after state creation sacked all Anambra state workers were was Igbo unity?? When Abia was sacking civil servants not from Abia where was Igbo unity?? When Jim Nwobodo sabotaged Alex Ekwueme Presidential aspiration where was Igbo unity?? When Rochas betrayed Peter Obi and insulted Anambra state government where was Igbo unity When Obiano hosted burial ceremony for all the fallen Biafran soldiers and not a single south east governor showed up where was Igbo unity??

Oga, go through my post history and respectfully respect yourself. I dont have time for your failed Igbo agenda but I am from Anambra through and through and I will defend and fight for advancement of my fathers land and culture.

For the fact you dont have Nze na Ozo is not the end of the world. Be proud of who you are and stop telling stupidd lies like somegirl and mbos. Igbo is not homogeneous and can never be because there are part of Igbo land that eat python snake and the true Anambra people with the pure culture will not dine with such people. You lots cant break what we are building in Anambra, you will die before you achieve that!

Now, go put on some costumes and dance Nkpokiti...I like Atilogwu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by OMANBALA1: 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
The truth is that most Igbos dont know their history and care either. They trifle with their culture and you hardly come across a young Igbo person who respects Igbo culture and history. 99% of Igbos never ask questions about their culture except the historians. This is why a grown man said Enugwu Ukwu is the Okpala Nri. Its ffucking annoying. I am not here to call people names but I will fight down with reasonable facts. You can never win!! You can rain stupid insult that doesn't make a danm sense and people can clap for you but you can never present facts because they are verifiable....lol

2 Likes

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by OMANBALA1: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
Yujin:

Nna, you always have my respect. The Nze cult is actually an old one that's found almost all over Igboland. Some retained it while others did away with it but local names attests to its existence there. Umunze where I hail from is one of such and I've seen another Umunze somewhere around Abia but it seemed a clan name rather than a community or town. Our former Igwe as I heard once responded to the question of us not having the Ozo titleship by telling them that being the Children of an Nze already placed us above Ozo title holders. You see how customs change from area to area among our republican people. This same thing I believe is the reason behind our lack of Kings in most communities of old.
I want to ask you a question which is a little off this topic. Do you know extent of Obi Ossai's authority in the old Ukwuani territory? I'm surprised a lot of present day Ukwuanis don't know about him.

This post is both funny and embarrassing.
Oga, just say you don't have it because you are migrants...lol. It's not a big deal

1 Like

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Ikinternational: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

Its simple, just like Onitsha people, they're called Igbo when favors are required of them, but when it's time for political appointments or juicy contracts, they're reminded that they're not pure/ real Igbo's, It's just like the Egun people of Lagos that have been sidelined and the yorubas.

I have Igbo friends (liberal though) and love the Igbo people for their industrious nature, but they tend to be very tribalist, especially the conservative ones, you've seen the case of a even catholics rejecting an archbishop, because he's not mbaise, even the vatican had to intervene,
whereas, in uniben, they've had an Igbo VC, Prof. Emmanuel Nwanze, not benin, but completely different tribe, you can't try that in any eatern institution be it federal or state and even religious as i stated above

Onitsha not being pure/real igbos might be the most ridiculous thing i ever read online. This is some pure alternative universe reasoning. Literally lol
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Yujin(m): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Dont start a conversation with insults ,if you want to have a civil discussion. Now ,you can point out the distinction or better not say a thing. Ihiala, is one of the southern towns in Anambra but they have the Ozo system. However, according to you ,your king said you dont have it but just for the single reason that your name starts with Nze makes you superior over those thats practices it....Onwero ife Nwa Okodu ama anu! Does this even make sense to you??

Now, how am I dividing Ndigbo ? Please, answer that question. How ?
When Enugu state government after state creation sacked all Anambra state workers were was Igbo unity?? When Abia was sacking civil servants not from Abia where was Igbo unity?? When Jim Nwobodo sabotaged Alex Ekwueme Presidential aspiration where was Igbo unity?? When Rochas betrayed Peter Obi and insulted Anambra state government where was Igbo unity When Obiano hosted burial ceremony for all the fallen Biafran soldiers and not a single south east governor showed up where was Igbo unity??

Oga, go through my post history and respectfully respect yourself. I dont have time for your failed Igbo agenda but I am from Anambra through and through and I will defend and fight for advancement of my fathers land and culture.

For the fact you dont have Nze na Ozo is not the end of the world. Be proud of who you are and stop telling stupidd lies like somegirl and mbos. Igbo is not homogeneous and can never be because there are part of Igbo land that eat python snake and the true Anambra people with the pure culture will not dine with such people. You lots cant break what we are building in Anambra, you will die before you achieve that!

Now, go put on some costumes and dance Nkpokiti...I like Atilogwu!

You're quite funny Bro Priest. I've known you for long on Nairaland and you still remains myopic. Your greatest cultural aim is a monolithic Anambra while mine and other visionaries have ours in the great Igbo nation. You are not different from the clueless government of those states you mentioned earlier who acted stupidly in dismissing Igbos from government jobs in Igboland. Your goal in trying to segregate and propagate a superior Anambra is driving a wedge in our wheel of oneness. This you have consistently failed to see. Ojukwu of blessed memory was a very wise man. He lived all his life in Enugwu despite being from Anambra. Do you know why he did so? Guys like you that brag with their states fail to see that they can't grow with such mindset. As for me, as long as my feet is on any part of Igboland, I see it as home.
As for calling Umunze migrants, I laugh at your ignorance. All parts of Anambra have people who came from other parts of Igboland to settle in their midst. The Awka people have Ama-obia. Aro settlers litter Southern Anambra.The omambala area have Igala invaders yet today we are all Igbos. This is what you fail to understand. Cultural infuences happen everywhere and it's a two way thing. When Anambra state was being created no special criteria was used but as the state emerged, her constituent communities started gravitating towards a common identity with additions and subtraction of customs, nothing more.
As for eating Eke, we do proudly eat them same as Awka people would do to any python that goes beyond her border. Some parts of Umunze weren't eating them in the days of old as I was told but after some events, we as a community decide they were worthy of consumption and that's our stand till date. Speak of what you know.
For Nkpokiti, I'm always ready. Come join me during our Ihejioku. O ga di kpokpo.

1 Like

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Yujin(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
OMANBALA1:

This post is both funny and embarrassing.
Oga, just say you don't have it because you are migrants...lol. It's not a big deal
You're so funny. What's embarrassing in what I said? We are Umunze, why should any of us go for Ozo title?
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by OMANBALA1: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
Yujin:

You're quite funny Bro Priest. I've known you for long on Nairaland and you still remains myopic. Your greatest cultural aim is a monolithic Anambra while mine and other visionaries have ours in the great Igbo nation. You are not different from the clueless government of those states you mentioned earlier who acted stupidly in dismissing Igbos from government jobs in Igboland. Your goal in trying to segregate and propagate a superior Anambra is driving a wedge in our wheel of oneness. This you have consistently failed to see. Ojukwu of blessed memory was a very wise man. He lived all his life in Enugwu despite being from Anambra. Do you know why he did so? Guys like you that brag with their states fail to see that they can't grow with such mindset. As for me, as long as my feet is on any part of Igboland, I see it as home.
As for calling Umunze migrants, I laugh at your ignorance. All parts of Anambra have people who came from other parts of Igboland to settle in their midst. The Awka people have Ama-obia. Aro settlers litter Southern Anambra.The omambala area have Igala invaders yet today we are all Igbos. This is what you fail to understand. Cultural infuences happen everywhere and it's a two way thing. When Anambra state was being created no special criteria was used but as the state emerged, her constituent communities started gravitating towards a common identity with additions and subtraction of customs, nothing more.
As for eating Eke, we do proudly eat them same as Awka people would do to any python that goes beyond her border. Some parts of Umunze weren't eating them in the days of old as I was told but after some events, we as a community decide they were worthy of consumption and that's our stand till date. Speak of what you know.
For Nkpokiti, I'm always ready. Come join me during our Ihejioku. O ga di kpokpo.

I will come back and address this post adequately but let me clear one this....
Awka DO NOT EAT EKE! We have them here and I will bring it to their attention!
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by HisSexcellency(m): 12:32am On Apr 14, 2019
OMANBALA1:

I will come back and address this post adequately but let me clear one this....
Awka DO NOT EAT EKE! We have them here and I will bring it to their attention!
People like you dont learn. Really, no man is a fountain of knowledge, history gets distorted as it's passed down from people to people due to prejudice and personal understanding/agenda.

All you have been doing on this thread is claim "all-knowing" with respect to igbo culture and tradition in anambra. Attacking anyone who disagree with you doesn't make you right, don't forget tgis is a social media filled with users you have never met or know nothing about.
Be open minded and objective, we all seeking same thing which is the unity and progress og ndigbo irrespective of state of origin.

1 Like

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2019
Yujin:

The origin of the whole misunderstanding is when he said that he doesn't take my community Enugwu Ukwu serious, can you imagine the effrontery, the temerity?
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2019
HisSexcellency:

People like you dont learn. Really, no man is a fountain of knowledge, history gets distorted as it's passed down from people to people due to prejudice and personal understanding/agenda.

All you have been doing on this thread is claim "all-knowing" with respect to igbo culture and tradition in anambra. Attacking anyone who disagree with you doesn't make you right, don't forget tgis is a social media filled with users you have never met or know nothing about.
Be open minded and objective, we all seeking same thing which is the unity and progress og ndigbo irrespective of state of origin.
Leave that omanbala of a guy, don't you know where he's from, one of the lousiest and uneducated community in Igbo land, they don't learn even in their deep ignorance they'll always claim to know it all.
Trying to direct him aright would be a mere waste of time.

1 Like

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by HisSexcellency(m): 11:56am On Apr 14, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Leave that omanbala of a guy, don't you know where he's from, one of the lousiest and uneducated community in Igbo land, they don't learn even in their deep ignorance they'll always claim to know it all.
Igbo historians need to do more with regards to documentation of igbo history and cultural heitage, also enlightenment of the people about their history will prevent all these identity crisis in most places.

I don't know if there's a library richly stocked with literatures on igbo cultural heritage.
Learning about igbo history from websites littered all over the internet might lead to misinformation.
In 20 years time even the narrative of the biafra war will be distorted by certain persons deliberately to achieve a set objective.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by OMANBALA1: 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:

You still sound like a broken record. You have no facts , no knowledge and no wits. This nonsense you wrote here is synonymous with a rretarded mind. You are pained because I proved your hometown is culturally inferior, with no original practice. However, you have no basis for that trash you typed above about Igwulube Okodu, just bunch of gibberish from a drowning man. Meanwhile, I have proved Igwulube Okodu brought glory to Anambra and I have strong facts....but you had a dead warrant chief and a rep member...lol. Count your loses....lol. Ntoor!

1 Like

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Ikechu12: 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
mbos:
"There is nothing like Delta Igbo, Igbo is Igbo"

~Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State.

Does he really need to explain this for you guys to get it. I don't understand why SE has a problem with the term delta Igbo. Una call yourselves Wawa, omabala, Osha, etc to address your state but for some reason una have a problem with us calling ourselves Delta Igbo. I rarely see this much frustration towards Rivers igbo calling themselves Rivers igbo or Rivers but yet, una have a major problem with the term " Delta Igbo". The question you all need to ask yourselves is why?
I call myself Delta igbo. That's my identity and that's my pride. Calling myself Delta Igbo does not negate that I'm Igbo. I'm extremely proud of my Igbo identity; anyone that knows me can attest to that. Infact 100% of Anioma that call themselves Delta Igbo sees themselves as Igbo. The deniers within our community do not identity themselves by the delta Igbo title at all. The same way you all have yourselves a special identity is the same way we did too.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Atigba: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
NobleAngell:
Wait...Onitsha people are not regarded as real igbos?Wow, I'm just hearing this..

The Onitsha people are from our land

The land of Ogodomigodo
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by NobleAngell(f): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
Atigba:

The land of Ogodomigodo
Oh i see.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Atigba: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
NobleAngell:
Oh i see.

Yea... we have alot of our clam that reside in the east

The Oguta people in Imo state are from our land
Almost all tge tribes in the Niger Delta are from our land including the Ikwerres.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by NobleAngell(f): 7:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
Atigba:

Yea... we have alot of our clam that reside in the east

The Oguta people in Imo state are from our land
Almost all tge tribes in the Niger Delta are from our land including the Ikwerres.
Wow! Interesting.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by 3rdeyeNigeria: 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
nonsobaba:
Anambra is a homogeneous and unique race. We are like no other. The average Anambra indigene sees himself as Anambra first before Igbo.

Bull crap....

They is nothing like Anambra Igbo or Enugu Igbo...

Although they is "Delta Igbo " which is wrong
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by OMANBALA1: 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
Atigba:

The land of Ogodomigodo

Well, you are yet to prove that, neither are they with all their education and exposure. I wonder why.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Atigba: 11:18am On Apr 15, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Well, you are yet to prove that, neither are they with all their education and exposure. I wonder why.

We called them idu, ask any of them what their ancestors told them.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by OMANBALA1: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
Atigba:

We called them idu, ask any of them what their ancestors told them.

Their ancestors are Igbo through and through, while you are Bini. They claim he was Bini Prince but history says otherwise. Except if Bini people were originally Igbos.
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by pazienza(m): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Their ancestors are Igbo through and through, while you are Bini. They claim he was Bini Prince but history says otherwise. Except if Bini people were originally Igbos.

Imagine Bini princes going by pure Igbo names like Ezechima (Onitsha) Akalaka (Ogba, Ekpeye).

Ikegwuru.

1 Like

Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by Atigba: 1:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Who is bini, there is nothing like bini in our land

The people that called themselves binis now are not bini
The so called Benin is part of the land of Ogodomigodo which the onitsha people and Oguta people are part of
Even the so called Igbo
Re: "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta by OMANBALA1: 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
Atigba:

Who is bini, there is nothing like bini in our land

The people that called themselves binis now are not bini
The so called Benin is part of the land of Ogodomigodo which the onitsha people and Oguta people are part of
Even the so called Igbo

I am not too interested in that Igodomigodo stuff,all we know is that at NO point was Onicha people Edoid/Bini/Igodomigodo or anything NON Igbo. They have always been Igbo through and through except if Edo was once an Igbo subgroup who merged with another ethnic group and lost their language. Onicha has no trace of Bini ancestry.....NON, ma nigga!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Women Protest Against Sowore’s Detention At The High Court In Abuja (Photos) / ENUGU MASSACRE: Northern Govs Under Fire… For Defending Fulani / Nigerian Killed In India Over Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.