Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Some Very Funny Trends With Ladies In Recent Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Very Funny Trends With Ladies In Recent Time (1147 Views)

Top Tribe With Ladies With Big Ass / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Very Funny Trends With Ladies In Recent Time by Sh0lar: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
So this my neighbour got a job with an oil servicing firm in PH and relocated. He visited recently and narrated some funny but very pathetic story to me.
Story 1
There is this lady that my neigbour has been toasting for a while but the babe claims she can't date him because he is yoruba. Recently the babe told my neighbour if she could visit her in PH. She intends to spend 2 days with him with all expenses paid, flight ticket, if she is not ok with the guys apartment, he will foot the hotel bill then he will take her for a grand shopping because she wants to change her wardrobe. All expenses estimated to be about 200k. Ofcourse my neighbour declined. He said they aint even dating, what is the essence of spending such a ridiculous amt of money for 2days visit and asides that he has no obligation to change her wardrobe. The babe got angry and called him a Stingy man.

Story 2
This is quite similar, the babe said she is coming to PH for adventure and not a visit. the guy said no problem, he will foot accomodation and feeding but the girl was like she would only sleep in the guy's house if only they do not sleep in the same room. The guy requested the lady to foot her accomodation bill then if she does not feel safe enough to share apartment with him. The babe got angry and said the guy is STINGY.

in this 2 scenerio, my neighbour wasn't dating both girls but they feel the guy should spend so much on them because they are coming around. They call him STINGY because he does not see basis of spending so much just to host a girl who he has no romantic attachment to atleast.

The question, is it that most girls of our generation are so shameless now, that they go about tasking guys up and down? or is there a problem my neighbour.

Please ignore any grammatical error, was typed in hurry.
Re: Some Very Funny Trends With Ladies In Recent Time by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
your neighbour or you

1 Like

Re: Some Very Funny Trends With Ladies In Recent Time by babyfaceafrica: 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
yawn
Re: Some Very Funny Trends With Ladies In Recent Time by DaniDani(m): 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
According to Chinua Achebe sorry, DaniDani, the problem with your neighborhood is you.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Funny Trends With Ladies In Recent Time by luvyaself95(m): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2019
The guy refuse to be Mumu

1 Like

Re: Some Very Funny Trends With Ladies In Recent Time by Adasun(m): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
Those who.res want to eat their cake and have it back.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Funny Trends With Ladies In Recent Time by derrydinny: 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
only a foolish man will go out of his way to foot the bill of a woman that isn't his sister, mother or wife

1 Like

Re: Some Very Funny Trends With Ladies In Recent Time by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
I know your 'neighbour' is you lipsrsealed
But in Buhari's voice; kwantinue! tongue
Re: Some Very Funny Trends With Ladies In Recent Time by Bluezy13(m): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hmmm...

Experience has taught me that when a girl starts calling you stingy, you are doing the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Funny Trends With Ladies In Recent Time by lilmax(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
insecure,stingy,you don't care about me

when a lady say these words to you it means she wants to manipulate you grin

only a fool will fall for being called stingy and the idiot will spend money

when she can't break you with these words, it means you're using your brain

please tell your neighbor to keep it up cool

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Funny Trends With Ladies In Recent Time by lenghtinny(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
These girls can be so ridiculous.....

Their sense of entitlement is out of this planetcheesy.... They will want to spend your money and still be acting like they are doing you a favor...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HELP! This Is No Longer Love. / Name One Eatery Girls Can't Resist In Your School Area / I Love My Brother So Much And I’m 6 Weeks Pregnant For Him -lady Cries For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.