Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

I Love My Brother So Much And I’m 6 Weeks Pregnant For Him -lady Cries For Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Brother So Much And I’m 6 Weeks Pregnant For Him -lady Cries For Help (1146 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Brother So Much And I’m 6 Weeks Pregnant For Him -lady Cries For Help by Linx1234: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2019
A young beautiful working class lady who is having an affair with her own brother has taken to social media to seek help. According to the anonymous young lady, she have been sleeping with her brother for the past 10 years.

The young lady explained that they both fell in love when she was 16 years old and her brother was 18 years. They have been sleeping together since then. They are both old and working together but they still love each other.

Now, there is pressure for her brother to get married but.........https://janefblog.com/8948-2i-love-my-brother-so-much-and-im-6-weeks-pregnant-for-him-lady-cries-for-help/

Re: I Love My Brother So Much And I’m 6 Weeks Pregnant For Him -lady Cries For Help by Kingpee2(m): 11:38am On Sep 12, 2019
Who is the maggot again?who doesn’t love his or her family ,does it mean because we love our families or parents we should then do stupid things,you should be dashed out to Ogun or amadioha.
Re: I Love My Brother So Much And I’m 6 Weeks Pregnant For Him -lady Cries For Help by PureGoldh(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2019
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
Re: I Love My Brother So Much And I’m 6 Weeks Pregnant For Him -lady Cries For Help by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2019
Jeez... How the hell do you fall inlove with your own brother. I feel like throwing up. This sh!t is gross.
Re: I Love My Brother So Much And I’m 6 Weeks Pregnant For Him -lady Cries For Help by donbachi(m): 11:57am On Sep 12, 2019
U get mind open ur legs for ur own blood brother.with smiles on ur faces,u guys started kissing and smooching,u told each other how much u love urselves,with no fear for God almighty and for gods of ur land...una two begin dey fvck,e dey sweet u dey sweet am,u dey moan dey scream"baby i love u,u're d bomb,may God bless d day we met"..na breeze don blow and fowl nyansh don open..u don dey ask for advise...when u don born d 3rd one i will tell u wat to do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Left Me Because I Had Nothing To Offer Her – Odion Ighalo [video] / Men Without Prospective Are Always Claiming Alpha Boys / Nothing Makes A Woman More Confused....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.