Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

FEIRE - A Romance Story - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FEIRE - A Romance Story (96501 Views)

The Second Wife - A Romance Story / Fear No More (A Romance Thriller) / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by skubido(m): 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
Mumu Desmond..

Feire ja ra e...

Tanks for the update
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Nickibeauty(f): 1:34am On Jun 15, 2019
Feire should open her eyes jare, thanks for the update
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by becca2017(f): 7:10am On Jun 15, 2019
TemitopeDaniel:

Thanks for dropping by, Becca.
You're welcome
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by queenitee(f): 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2019
I love Fiere's approach, since you are not sure, don't go straight to accusations, drop hints.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:30am On Jun 16, 2019
skubido:
Mumu Desmond..

Feire ja ra e...

Tanks for the update

Thanks, Skubido!!

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by izaray(f): 5:38am On Jun 16, 2019
moseph:
This Desmond no get joy o.

leave kike you no gree.

oya leave feire na u still no gree.

Thanks for the update Dan.
He's just a greedy guy
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Dammykrone(m): 7:55am On Jun 17, 2019
Desmond is greedy, chai. Tanks 4 The Update
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by PrudySara(f): 10:30am On Jun 17, 2019
I just feel like giving Desmond a resetting slap.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Oluwakemisolami(f): 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
Oluwakemisolami thank you so much! Thanks for noticing me!!

Ywc bro.. More update plssssss

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2019
izaray:
He's just a greedy guy

He's nice na.. Lol.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by izaray(f): 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
TemitopeDaniel:

He's nice na.. Lol.
The Boss himself. Update us small na wink
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Oluwakemisolami(f): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
T-Dan hope u are good bro.
updates plssssssssssss....

2 Likes

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:11am On Jun 21, 2019
Oluwakemisolami:
T-Dan hope u are good bro.
updates plssssssssssss....

Good morning! I've been good.. Just been so busy and it's been unavoidable. I'll update tomorrow, Saturday by God's grace. Sorry for every delay.

2 Likes

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by AmaUwana(f): 5:50am On Jun 21, 2019
Desmond why na? I think that he still cares for feire that's why he listened to the show
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
AmaUwana:
Desmond why na?
I think that he still cares for feire that's why he listened to the show

Hmmmmm..
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Fattyheart28(f): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
Desmond feire doesn't deserve that
just officially break up with her
u don't deserve her
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
Fattyheart28:
Desmond feire doesn't deserve that
just officially break up with her
u don't deserve her

What if he still loves her and he's playing game? I'm trying to reason along with the storyline o, even though I'm the writer and I know where I might all end. But is it possible for someone to truly love another fellow, not truly wanting the fellow to go, at the same time holding on to another due to pity.. Then get stuck and wouldn't know what to do.

Anyhow sha.. I don't know. Another update drops tomorrow!

3 Likes

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by sussybae(f): 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
TemitopeDaniel:

What if he still loves her and he's playing game? I'm trying to reason along with the storyline o, even though I'm the writer and I know where I might all end. But is it possible for someone to truly love another fellow, not truly wanting the fellow to go, at the same time holding on to another due to pity.. Then get stuck and wouldn't know what to do.

Anyhow sha.. I don't know. Another update drops tomorrow!
pls update na
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
sussybae:

pls update na

Today has not finished.. I'll update, don't worry.
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by YoungBruzzy(m): 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2019
Good evening OP.. Pls we need lengthy update oooo to compensate us..
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2019
EPISODE 10.1

Feire stepped into the living room, dressed for work. She was opening her bag to check for her phone when Mosun also appeared, ready to leave for her place of work too.
“I am sorry about yesterday.” Feire apologized as she saw her.
Mosun smiled. “I know you are going through a lot, babe. I understand.”
“I am coming to your office today.”
Mosun grinned. “To take me out?”
“No. I am coming to see Kike.”
Mosun’s face was dipped in shock. “Why would you come and see her? What do you want to do? Are you obsessed with Desmond that much?”
Feire laughed. “I can’t fight anyone for a guy’s matter, Mosun. You should know I am more matured than that.” She shrugged.
“So?”
“I don’t know. I want to see what she looks like, hear her voice, interact with her and just be her friend.” She winked.
Mosun clasped her hands together. “Someone who doesn’t even know you, Feire. Tell me, what is your plan?”
“I am serious, dear. I am not coming to wreck any havoc. I am just coming to see her, through you.”’
“I don’t understand.” Mosun sat down.
“Stand up, dear. We will be late for work. You will soon understand.”

Kike smiled into the board room where she had called for meeting. She demanded that everyone must be on seat because she wanted to pass an important announcement. “Good morning.” She greeted as she pulled her chair to sit down.
“Good morning.” They chorused back.
She was obviously happy that morning and they all knew that the meeting must be for a good reason for her to be smiling. Everyone anticipated what she would say as all eyes were on her.
“Yeah, I called for everyone just for a notice, not even for a meeting. This is unofficial, I wouldn’t just want to be telling us one after the other and end up forgetting to tell some of us while some get angry that I never informed them. I would be getting married in three weeks from now.” She announced. There was noise and cheering all over the room. It wasn’t new to Mosun, she wasn’t even excited because who knows if the husband would be Desmond?
“Just calm down, guys.” She grinned, announcing the date of the wedding to them. Mosun was there, lost in thought as she heard the date. It would be on Feire’s birthday, it mustn’t be that Desmond would really be the groom, it would be so disappointing.
“It is going to be a very quiet wedding, I am not make it loud at all. So it is just you, not your friends and family, guys.” They laughed over what she said, all cheering as she stood up to leave them. She didn’t even notice that Mosun was not moved like the other guys because of how they were jumping and excited.
She left the room for her office too. She wanted to call Feire to know if she was still coming but she said she already changed her mind. She informed her about the wedding news and asked if she could send a message to Desmond to ask him to celebrate her birthday for her. She wished she could just leave work already so she could be with her friend.

Feire wasn’t sure that was the best thing to do. Should she really demand him to celebrate her birthday for her or just keep mute about the whole thing and appear on the wedding day as a guest? That might be the best thing for her to do. She wouldn’t call him anymore, so she wouldn’t look desperate or make his belief strong that he already knew anything. Yet, she would play along if Desmond decides to play along too, it would be a nice game between them.
She swiveled her chair, thinking about it all when her door was knocked. She drifted close to her desk back and placed her hands on her table as she called the fellow inside. She smiled as she stood slowly. “Good morning sir.” She greeted.
“Feire, good morning.” Her boss replied as he approached her. “May I sit down?”
“Sure, you may sir.”
They sat down. “I have told you I am not a sir, I am just Fola.” He corrected.
She shook her head. “Sir, we are in the office and anyone can just hear me call you Fola. It wouldn’t be nice sir.”
He chuckled. “Calling me Fola when they are not there is the height of hypocrisy.”
“I see it as the height of respect to give it to whom it is due especially when you are in an official place like this. Did you give any other person the privilege of calling you by your name?”
He laughed. “So what are you insinuating?”
“I don’t know, I just feel it will be weird.”
He clenched his fist. “I want you to follow me out.”
Her face dimmed. “Out? Like, I don’t understand.”
“I just want us to be friend, Feire. Can you just cut all these boss stuff away?”
“Em.. you know I told you from the start that…”
He laughed as he interrupted her. “Babes, no strings attached. I like your personality and I just want you to be my friend on a plane ground. I just want you to follow me out, I want to go and pick my fiancé at the airport, she just came back from Germany.”
Feire smiled. It was a relief to hear that he had a fiancé, but would she like her? And wouldn’t she just find it awkward that she followed her boyfriend to the airport when she was meant to be at work?
“Sir, there might be a misunderstanding if she finds me with you.”
“Fola.” He corrected her.
“Okay, but she might misunderstand things. She is just coming from Germany.”
He shrugged. “I have no friend, basically. She practically doesn’t have any friend too, Feire. She asked me to her a friend when I am coming and I have no one to take there but you. You know what, Stella trusts me with her life, and I trust her too. That’s why I never batted an eyelid to any lady for over a year that she left for Germany and I am sure she is coming back unadulterated too.” He replied with a smile.
“Er.. okay.” Feire replied him.
“So, shall we?”
“Yeah.” She stood up.

Feire sprawled on the sofa as she entered her apartment. Fola made sure she followed him and his fiancé to eat out and told her she could go home after the outing. It would have passed another message if it wasn’t his fiancé they went to pick at the airport. She was beautiful, so beautiful with a glabrous skin and perfect dentition. She was just like Mosun, the outspoken type who didn’t calm down; asked her for her name, got her mobile number, hugged her and kept chatting with her on how the man who sat beside her on flight almost ruined her journey with lame talks.
Feire enjoyed her going out with them, it shifted her mind away from all the issue on ground to meeting fiancé. What Fola said in the office before the two of them left to pick Stella kept re-echoing in her ears; he said the two of them trust each other and it sounded foreign to Feire as she heard. It was as if her trust powerbank has blown up. She didn’t notice until he mentioned it and she found out she seemed not to believe there could be any two people together without the other fellow cheating. Why would there ever be some people who get into relationship with another person just to make them cry?
Her eyes swelled with tears as she thought about everything going on. She didn’t know if she should just confront him and get out of this relationship or just calm down to see how everything would end up. Would he really have fixed his wedding with another lady without breaking up with her? Fixing the wedding wasn’t even enough, but on her birthday again?
Mosun pushed the door open and met Feire fast asleep on the sofa. It was already past six that evening and she was wondering why her friend didn’t lock the door before sleeping off. She wished she could prank her but the present circumstances were not smiling enough for her to oull such a stunt. She tapped her and sat beside her as she sat up.
“You didn’t lock the door, Feire. Were you so tired?”
She wiped her face and yawned the second time. “I forgot. How was work?”
Mosun shrugged. “I don’t even know if I should say fone or not. How are you doing, Feire?”
Feire smiled. “I am fine.”
“What do we do about this issue on ground? I am so confused also but I think we should attend the wedding.”
She chuckled. “It’s going to be my birthday, Mosun.”
Mosun dropped her handbag by her feet. “I know. I just want you to start getting over him from now so that you can easily go out and enjoy yourself that day.”
“What if all these does not come out the way we have been thinking about it?”
Mosun smiled. “I think I am more sure than before now, Feire. Desmond is getting married to her, what I seem not to understand is if he is the father of the child, or something is happening.” She added.
Mosun turned her face towards her. “What do you mean? He should be the father.”
“According to what I heard that day, Feire, the guy she left for him slept with her. What if he is the father of the child?”
Feire scratched her head. “If Desmond has not done anything also, she wouldn’t have tried to hook him with the pregnancy. I was even thinking I should tell him to take me out on my birthday.” She grinned.
“Really? You want to know what he would say.”
She nodded. “Exactly. I am thinking if he would tell me that he would be going somewhere that day or whatever his lie would be. See, Mosun I am just confused. I don’t know if I am angry or bitter towards him. I am still seeing everything as a joke up till now, dear.
“What if he breaks up with you before that day?” Mosun asked her.
“You know what? Let’s just go for the wedding together. I wouldn’t say anything till that day; even if he says anything and he breaks up, I would still love him to see my face in that wedding.”
Mosun laughed as she clasped her hands together. “Are you sure you can handle this?”
“I can’t leave him without his guilt pricking him, dear. Don’t worry.”
Mosun looked away for a moment and sighed. “Men!”
“No, I think you should say Desmond, not men.”
“They are all…”
Feire cut in. “Fola seems not to be like them. You needed to have seen how he was confident to me about his babe today, we went to receive her from the airport together, Mosun. If you see how the two of them were flowing, dear. See, not all men are the same.”

I'll be dropping a very long update tomorrow. I've been so busy since morning, in fact I won't be updating this on my own site.. I'll be dropping the full update tomorrow and the rest here tomorrow. I'm sorry for every inconsistency.. Been unavoidably busy.. But tomorrow! I'll make up for everything.. I promise. Winks. Thanks! I love you!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Ann2012(f): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Thanks for the update OP

Anticipating on tomorrows own
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by izaray(f): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
Thanks plenty dear

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by bossy512(f): 8:40pm On Jun 22, 2019
Thanks, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Uniquechild(f): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
Where's my gele? We're going to that wedding o. I can't wait to see the reaction on betrayer Desmond's face. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by queenitee(f): 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
And I just can't wait till tomorrow. We will scatter that nonsense wedding danu

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Oluwakemisolami(f): 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
Desmond go hear am tomorrow for dat wedding cause I go follow go.

Weldone T-Dan and hope for the very long update.

2 Likes

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Tobastar: 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
wedding!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by toyhin123(f): 4:43am On Jun 23, 2019
Thanks for the update Op

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by TemitopeDaniel(m): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2019
These comments are funny.. Lol! grin

I'll be updating the remaining part of episode 10 in a jiffy.. And EPIAODE 11 by evening.

Thank you!
Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by YoungBruzzy(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2019
T-Dan Is Da Bomb!!! mehn!! this story got me glue to my phone.. dammit!! I so so love this story�� I'm expecting your update for today pls

1 Like

Re: FEIRE - A Romance Story by Teddiie(f): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
Op thanks for the update...
patiently waiting for the next episode...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

SCHOOL LIFE / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.