Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency (38611 Views)

New APC Guidelines Give Amaechi, Ngige 3 Days To Resign Or Forget 2023 Ambitions / Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes / Tinubu Should Forget 2023 - Ohanaeze Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by bizhop01: 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2019
WiLdFLame:
By 2023 both APC and PDP will zone presidency to South ...The south is not daft to zone presidency to north come 2023
The kind votes that will come out from south will make the north fear..in fact that day trees and stone will vote...let’s see as things unfold grin
Keep on dreaming

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
MXrep:

Who voted obasanjo twice?. Time for you to reciprocate the gesture you chose to asslickk buhari. And you expect us to fold hands and watch you take another turn? Stop dreaming
The Northerners supported Obasanjo... the Igbo has no hands in it.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by olas24u(f): 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
kernel001:

We've been the ones on the receiving end all the while.
If the progressives get to power ,you will have a right to referedum and not beg for it.or live in a restructured Nigeria,we have ing been clamouring for a restructured country.this strategy can work fine if you understand it.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Enemyofpeace: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
martowskin1:

Am not seeing any south ruling this nation anytime soon, the SE and SW will hardily eat on same table, ...
that is true because the people of SE like akpu, okpa and gari, while those of SW like Jollof rice, chicken, fried plantain, fried egg, toasted bread and tea

5 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by emmykk(m): 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2019
Unlimitk:

Shut d fukk up,which obasanjo did u vote in?

U ppl like to feel important

Do u think if it was not the north whose votes outnumbered u dumb heads by far,do u think olu falae would not have entered?

Obasanjo was able to become president because of the north
That is d fact

In this last election we saw how your votes mattered

Mtcherw

Minority

APC will field sw come 2023,we will beat PDP if they field nw se or as

Mark this down

Politically useless tribe
Mtcgew

You are too empty..this is the 2nd time here on nairaland that northerners are reminding us that 2023 is their turn .let me tell why they think so.

Obj 8years =Buhari 8years
Gej 6 years=Another northerner term.

Should APC foolishly zone power to south west forget it PDP with snatch power by supporting northerners...

Yoruba are too greedy and foolishly you guys have destroyed a normal arrangement that starts with obj.

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
MXrep:

Who voted obasanjo twice?. Time for you to reciprocate the gesture you chose to asslickk buhari. And you expect us to fold hands and watch you take another turn? Stop dreaming
Why you people support Olu Falae....?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by richie240: 9:05pm On Apr 06, 2019
MxreR:
Abiola won specifically in Anambra against Tofa. It is an open secret that Igbos generally voted Abiola, a yoruba man without sentiment

...and d same igbo truncated d outcome of d election through an igboman - Francis Arthur Nzeribe's association for better Nigeria {ABN}.
Daalu o
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by olas24u(f): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
kernel001:

We've been the ones on the receiving end all the while.
Why is north searching for oil?what are they improving infastructures,why have they built a dry port?because they expect it.but you igbos are busy abusing other people working towards the future why your places are just that way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Aidejay(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2019
The best way to avoid this is
1. Buhari dies b4 2020
2. As osinbajo becomes president he picks a southerner (SE, SW) as VP
3. but osinbajo will have to leave APC
4. Tinubu has to go
5. Come 2023 a new party has to arise from the ashes this kind of madness will cause a South centered party
6. Osinbajo can't contest come 2023
7. Someone younger and untainted like moghalu, durotoye, sowore but it must be a southern president and vice ticket
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by olas24u(f): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Why you people support Olu Falae....?
He would have restructured the country ,he was a civilian.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Unlimitk(m): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
emmykk:

You are too empty..this is the 2nd time here on nairaland that northerners are reminding us us that 2023 is their turn .let me tell why they think so.

Obj 8years =Buhari 8years
Gej 6 years=Another northerner term.

Should APC foolishly zone power to south west forget it PDP with snatch power by supporting northerners...

Yoruba are too greedy and foolishly you guys have destroyed a normal arrangement that starts with obj.

Oga mark this down either tinubu or osinbajo is president come 2023

Osinbajo himself is both loved by northern Christian and Muslims alike
If only I could post a fb page link here and see for yourself

All these ppl claiming stuffs na wash

Only dumb heads believe this crap

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by ajepako(f): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2019
The 'owners' of Nigeria have spoken....

Hope Bordillon is listening?

I laugh in Gujarati grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Arizonaaddict1: 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2019
Mofo o

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by ken6488(m): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Funny grin grin

Shey you people remembered how the north voted angainst atiku very aggressively

Same await any fucking SW candidate

grin

If only north central can join the south and SW join the north kiss

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by emmykk(m): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Unlimitk:

Oga mark this down either tinubu or osinbajo is president come 2023

Osinbajo himself is both loved by northern Christian and Muslims alike
If only I could post a fb page link here and see for yourself

All these ppl claiming stuffs na wash

Only dumb heads believe this crap

A northerner presidential candidate from kano,sokoto or Kaduna vs a southwest candidate that don't have the backing of the south south and south east is dead on arrival.. ...Until the south meet to iron their differences and correct things don't ever thing you can win them.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by dahnimoh(m): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
THE North has finally used the south west and it's time to dump them

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by kayjay69(m): 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2019
Absolutely true and that was the freest and fairest election we've had till date.

The fact is if the APC today were to out of equality cede say the Speakership to the SE, I dont see how their numbers will not automatically improve in 2023.

The issue here is that the APC is made up largely of Yorubas and Northerners who are also mostly Muslims. I am Yoruba and I believe the Yoruba arm of the APC prefers this so, in order that they might maintain key stakes in the govt of the day.
Have you guys stopped to think what would happen if every region voted APC, it would be alot difficult for the likes of Tinubu and Buhari to absolutely call the shots.

Igbos I think are fair people, though voting patterns suggests they have stuck to one party since 1999 but this has nothing to do with who was presented, if the SE voted Obasanjo and YarAdua, I'm pretty sure they can do same again.

As much as I dislike both APC and PDP, you cannot help but admit that atleast with PDP, there was the unsaid agreement that power had to be shared and they did their best as evidenced in the composition of key positions across government. APC on the other hand came into govt with the mindset of sidelining any region that didn't support them. Now I get this, I really do however we thought we were past that as a country, atleast in the interest of the collective.

MxreR:
Abiola won specifically in Anambra against Tofa. It is an open secret that Igbos generally voted Abiola, a yoruba man without sentiment

8 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by kernel001: 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2019
olas24u:

Why is north searching for oil?what are they improving infastructures,why have they built a dry port?because they expect it.but you igbos are busy abusing other people working towards the future why your places are just that way.

Umm... Speaking on topics you aren't rooted makes one, look foolish. Surprisingly, you've not been to the East ever or in recent times.

Brother... The only state that can unset Eastern states in West is Lagos. It is a product of FG. 70% of what makes Lagos classy were built by FG
Example Roads, Airports, Seaport, Bridges, Stadiums, Housing units, Military Installations, various Ministries.

Please which of states, predominantly Yorubas can boost of these facilities built by state?

Go to East, you will hardly see mud houses in the villages, but I
Abeokuta, Ife, Akure, Ogbomoso, Osogbo still have mud houses.

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Princedapace(m): 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2019
Chaii

Look at how majorly jobless and and majorly broke youths are here killing themselves over statement and actions of selfish leaders..

North this and that, the same north where poverty want to wipe them out of the earth.. Abi no be the same north dangote dey cry and lambast their leaders be this?

The masses mumu shaaa.. Who did this to us? Who made us strongly believe that when our 'son' and daughter is in power, it is enough for us?

Take a look at the entire country, it is a shame. Some of u here, by the time u cross out of this country, u may hate the day u were born here.

Our leaders, be it north or south, they have failed.. Any ways, I av vowed to forget about naija politics becys the masses aren't ready to do the right things..

4 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by kernel001: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
olas24u:

If the progressives get to power ,you will have a right to referedum and not beg for it.or live in a restructured Nigeria,we have ing been clamouring for a restructured country.this strategy can work fine if you understand it.

North and West doesn't want restructuring as far as they're enjoying power. Trust me.

5 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2019
When I told my people that Tinubu would he betrayed in 2023 , they were attacking me like when a dog attacks a stranger. I even told them that, by the time its end of 2020, there would be agitations here and there among the northern group, that they would dump the apc ahead of 2023 because they knew the party would want to follow their zoning formula. They would now go and form another party and all of them would leave in large number for that party, the same way they left the pdp for apc and same way they formed the ANPP and CPC. It's not 2020 yet and they are coming put already.This is interesting. If the north would swallow their pride, they should pick Peter obi and kwakwanso or tambuwal as his running mate and that settles it. We yorubas can wait for another 4 or 8 years to produce our president. My problem is igbo leaders' love for money. Their leaders need to have a rethink

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Dedetwo(m): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
dachiwater:
Junaid Mohammed, a Second Republic member of House of Representatives has stated that the South should forget 2023 Presidency as the North will present a candidate in the election year.

The former lawmaker who claimed that zoning and rotation of power have collapsed and as such any region with the political strength can claim the coveted position, also accused Ohanaeze of collecting millions of naira to support Atiku Abubakar’s presidential bid. Speaking with Vincent Kalu, Junaid Mohammed who stated that the South should forget 2023 Presidency, added that the 2019 election had people who were responsible for maintaining law and at the forefront on mangling the election and upturning peoples mandate.

On equity in 2023, he said;

I don’t want to hear about this equity and justice, that is sheer nonsense.

The people, who abused this equity and justice, are the people from the Southeast because whatever we are talking about, in a democracy you cannot circumvent voting figures.

You can say it is time for my people. We will not vote for you and let’s see what hap- pens. I said it in one of my statements, look at the way the people of the Southeast voted during the last election; they have a humongous collection of votes and they all voted for Atiku, and they expect somebody to come from his own area to vote for them.

If you want other Nigerians to vote for you, you better look for other Nigerians and make a choice. Maybe, in 2023, Kanu will come and force all Nigerians to vote for them. Democracy is a question of give and take; you vote for me and I vote for you, that was what Michael Okpara used to say. You don’t vote for me and maybe you think that by abusing me on the pages of newspapers that I will vote for you. I will not. If I come back into active politics, it will be because of that. Let us see, for abusing people how they will vote for you.

Look at Ohanaeze, how they are duping people; they collected millions from Atiku. Let us see 2023, by the grace of God, which candidate they want to produce.

There are over 232 ethnic groups in Nigeria, how can anybody be a candidate of a group and expect to be voted by the others. You pressmen you have a responsibility to enlighten people. I want to see how they will pick the candidate from Southeast in 2023. Some of us traditionally, we don’t talk too much, but don’t imagine that we will keep quiet and do your own bidding, it will not happen. See what is happening now, we have started the second term of Buhari’s administration, but today, people are scrambling for 2023, and the Yoruba are saying that it is their turn. How it’s their turn, I don’t know.

We keep on making this mistake of agitation of, ‘it is our turn’ over and over again. After all, somebody says the classical definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

This is what I see happening in Southeast; you don’t vote for anybody, you only vote for who gives money, also those who say they are in APGA; all those who belong to the Igbo faction of PDP. They should think back and think of their own generation of those who are promising and who are educated and who don’t see politics as trading. Politics is not trading; it is a serious matter.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/06/south-should-forget-2023-presidency-junaid-mohammed/

This Junaid Mohammed is a dumbass fool. South-east is a well ideological region that believes political party houses people of the same ideology. The region has chosen PDP and voted PDP ever since its inception regardless of who is the party flag bearer. I do not see Obasanjo or Yaradua as Igbo or persons who came with bags of money to Ndigbo for votes. If Junaid Mohammed happens to become the flag bearer of PDP in a presidential election, south-east will vote for PDP despite fact that Junaid Mohammed I know is a broken record. This is the same fool who reiterated that north will not vote for Buhari before the presidential election.

5 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by udemzyudex(m): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2019
WiLdFLame:
By 2023 both APC and PDP will zone presidency to South ...The south is not daft to zone presidency to north come 2023
The kind votes that will come out from south will make the north fear..in fact that day trees and stone will vote...let’s see as things unfold grin

Well this should start with those who only know how to talk about a change of government but can't spend more than 2hrs on the queue to collect their PVC.

You will always see them ranting about how bad the government is but to go out and vote is big problem.

Also the south need to sit up, I mean most northern state have the highest PVC collection rate than those in the south, what happened?

I heard a case where those issuing the card will spend two hours and pack up, even though a lot of people complain about this and even post it online but the governors in this southern state will just keep quiet without talking about it.

If you want the south to have a voice a big voice then they need to stop acting like a second class citizen in this country, its a game two fan play, the North is the only region that can play politics.

Apart from rigging elections, we do see child voters but you hardly see this in the South, if the North can do this without anyone doing anything even the INEC will rant and nothing will be done why can't South do same?

If we keep saying they have more population when we already know how they always get this massive population especially during election then South should do same.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by Unlimitk(m): 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2019
emmykk:

A northerner presidential candidate from kano,sokoto or Kaduna vs a southwest candidate that don't have the backing of the south south and south east is dead on arrival.. ...Until the south meet to iron their differences and correct things don't ever thing you can win them.

U ppl claiming claiming claiming stuffs
Well that's how u were making analyses about buhari
But today all your propaganda analysis didn't amount to anything
I don't have time to b believing dumb analysis everytime

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by maasoap(m): 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2019
MXrep:

South West voted for Jonathan in 2011 until you guys turned him against the south west immediately after the election. I could still remember all the insults and names calling prior 2015 election. SW don't need the support of the SE, your support won't be enough after all. We've seen it over and over again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by socialmediaman: 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2019
helinues:
We shall see

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by maasoap(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
stephleena:
PDP, presents a northerner we will vote the northerner over Tinubu or Osibanjo.. nobody has monopoly over wickedness

fortunately APC is a taboo where I come from.

Your last sentence clearly proved that you don't have anything to blackmail SW with. APC is a taboo in your region already, then why should any SW candidate on the platform of APC should be worried about your vote and that of your people?
I will say it again, APC presidential candidates should stop campaigning in the south east, it's a total waste of time, energy and resources

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by sapele914(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
WiLdFLame:
YPP or APGA will endorse Atiku Abubakar,used and dumped by ACN,APC and PDP.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by donifez(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Are you guys retards. They are playing games and it's working. The Northerners are speaking at once now, that way they will build the bridge of divisiveness between the remaining of us. So far it is working.. Master strategists

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency by maasoap(m): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2019
Preshy561:
Kikikiki yoruba
Hahahahahaha Yoruba
Kwakwakwakwakwakwa.
We told them, but they choose to betray the south. cheesy grin

Who talk that trash again? Junaid Mohammed, another IPOBian from the north.

So, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar was from the South! Or, you're still referring to that IB from Otuoke?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan’s Official Portrait, How To Address Him (Photos) / Olisa Metuh Willing To Return N400m To FG – Lawyer / J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.