Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out (9462 Views)

Please, Check This Out / Please Check Well, Maybe Satan Is Your Spiritual Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Shepherd00: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
shadeyinka:

Of course, I agree with you.

Even though demons are in control, once in a while sanity speaks reason into their heads. Peradventure God will use this to open their eyes. Up till now, there are only two very lame excuse: one it is an acting and two it is hypnosis/mental problem.
The demons taking them as hosts are trying very hard to remain stealth.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
Shepherd00:

It's hard to place that guy. He quotes the Bible but he doesn't believe in the Workings of the Holy Spirit which begins with Holy Ghost baptism evidenced in speaking in tongues. He does not believe in miracles. He doesn't believe in Tithing and now he doesn't believe in demon possession, but he stands firmly for HOMOSEXUALITY.

What a Christian.
Oh I see.
He's a mole amongst us. No wonder he doesn't mind tearing down a believer on atheist threads. There was a time I called his attention to it that if he has a doctrinal issue with a believer on an atheists thread he should do a PM to such so that the issue could be discussed of the public eye. He got angry!

He's probably an atheist who has not crossed the line of final rejection of God.
Shepherd00:

The demons taking them as hosts are trying very hard to remain stealth.

I still sometimes pray for them. Claiming wisdom yet becoming great fools at the same time
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Shepherd00: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
shadeyinka:

Oh I see.
He's a mole amongst us. No wonder he doesn't mind tearing down a believer on atheist threads. There was a time I called his attention to it that if he has a doctrinal issue with a believer on an atheists thread he should do a PM to such so that the issue could be discussed of the public eye. He got angry!

He's probably an atheist who has not crossed the line of final rejection of God.

I still sometimes pray for them. Claiming wisdom yet becoming great fools at the same time
Jesus said, it will be more tolerable for these godless atheists than those who call themselves Christian but falsify the Word of God.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
Shepherd00:

Jesus said, it will be more tolerable for these godless atheists than those who call themselves Christian but falsify the Word of God.
Even though they move with us, they are not of us.

All these atheists just became gentle after watching some of these videos that they have no explanation for. I hope it will force them to think.

Shalom Bro
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by MuttleyLaff: 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
shadeyinka:
You sound bitter: I don't know why?
Who are you then? What's your belief?
Maybe you are confusing some of us.
You are still up with playing from your trick of cards

shadeyinka:
What is wrong with you?
You are so filled with bitterness and you are looking for anywhere to spill it.

Get a grip on yourself.
The immediate above quote, do you remember it from two years ago by one shadeyinka(m): at 12:40am On Dec, 03, 2017 huh? You have used this same and tired old line on me a couple of times this year too. Anytime I comment or quote, you come back with you sound bitter. Do you sell bitter leaves, why your obsession with bitter. No I dont sound bitter, and I am not bitter

I know who I am and I know what my belief is. I doubt you yours. Confusion, they say, is the first step to knowledge and clarity, so it is good for you, that in this case, you are confused, because confusion is a word we use on ourselves especially when about something or someone that is not understood.

Shepherd00:
You don't believe in demon possession too?
SMH. Who is this clown? I wont dignify you a reply on this question more than this

Shepherd00:
It's hard to place that guy. He quotes the Bible but he doesn't believe in the Workings of the Holy Spirit which begins with Holy Ghost baptism evidenced in speaking in tongues. He does not believe in miracles. He doesn't believe in Tithing and now he doesn't believe in demon possession, but he stands firmly for HOMOSEXUALITY.

What a Christian.
You must have just pulled all that out of your rear back because all what you're saying about me not believing in this and not believing in that, is total and absolute bs and on top of it, sort of insensitive of you to further slander me with saying, I stand firmly for HOMOSEXUALITY. SMH.

shadeyinka:
Oh I see.
He's a mole amongst us. No wonder he doesn't mind tearing down a believer on atheist threads.
I dont mind who's ox is gored, I tell it, as it is. No blind loyalties anywhere.

It is still fresh in my mind, so I still remember, telling that, you dont seem to miss a trick, do you. You pull out all available trick card to get a leg over, huh? I told you that then, and also said, you wouldnt find an iota of bitterness in me, and that, its just you clutching another straw again. I ended up informing you, that, it's simply and just that, you are gung-ho and I dont suffer gladly gung-hos and/or even certain atheists that cross the line. If you misjive, misspeak, misyarn, and/or misrepresent the gospel or the Kingdom of God, I will come after you. If you talk rubbish, type trash or say the wrong thing like on this thread and you sometimes do, make no mistake that I wont come descending on you like a ton of bricks

Our last engagement, was when I asked: Now are you ready and prepared, to show in the bible where it is explicitly stated that God is trinity. Implied are not welcome, and so remember to please take note of that. You were talking about the Trinity of God right? Remember? but you developed cold feet, couldnt respond to it and so pitifully shooed yourself off.

shadeyinka:
There was a time I called his attention to it that if he has a doctrinal issue with a believer on an atheists thread he should do a PM to such so that the issue could be discussed of the public eye. He got angry!
Have you got evidence of this imaginary and fictitious conversation that transpired between you and I, you claim I got angry from?
Are you able to back up this spurious allegation and the proof from the previous thread and posts, huh, if not then I suggest you retract your damning statement and honourably apologise for the slander. If you are unable to bring forth the proof, which I am quite sure would be the case, please then retract that statement you launched at me and ask for clarification of my comment if not sure of what I've typed.

shadeyinka:
Be clutching straws, chasing shadows plus ghosts and throwing ad hominem shades. OK?

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

The immediate above quote, do you remember it from two years ago by one shadeyinka(m): at 12:40am On Dec, 03, 2017 huh? You have used this same and tired old line on me a couple of times this year too. Anytime I comment or quote, you come back with you sound bitter. Do you sell bitter leaves, why your obsession with bitter. No I dont sound bitter, and I am not bitter

I know who I am and I know what my belief is. I doubt you yours. Confusion, they say, is the first step to knowledge and clarity, so it is good for you, that in this case, you are confused, because confusion is a word we use on ourselves especially when about something or someone that is not understood.

SMH. Who is this clown? I wont dignify you a reply on this question more than this

You must have just pulled all that out of your rear back because all what you're saying about me not believing in this and not believing in that, is total and absolute bs and on top of it, sort of insensitive of you to further slander me with saying, I stand firmly for HOMOSEXUALITY. SMH.

I dont mind who's ox is gored, I tell it, as it is. No blind loyalties anywhere.

It is still fresh in my mind, so I still remember, telling that, you dont seem to miss a trick, do you. You pull out all available trick card to get a leg over, huh? I told you that then, and also said, you wouldnt find an iota of bitterness in me, and that, its just you clutching another straw again. I ended up informing you, that, it's simply and just that, you are gung-ho and I dont suffer gladly gung-hos and/or even certain atheists that cross the line. If you misjive, misspeak, misyarn, and/or misrepresent the gospel or the Kingdom of God, I will come after you. If you talk rubbish, type trash or say the wrong thing like on this thread and you sometimes do, make no mistake that I wont come descending on you like a ton of bricks

Our last engagement, was when I asked: Now are you ready and prepared, to show in the bible where it is explicitly stated that God is trinity. Implied are not welcome, and so remember to please take note of that. You were talking about the Trinity of God right? Remember? but you developed cold feet, couldnt respond to it and so pitifully shooed yourself off.

Have you got evidence of this imaginary and fictitious conversation that transpired between you and I, you claim I got angry from?
Are you able to back up this spurious allegation and the proof from the previous thread and posts, huh, if not then I suggest you retract your damning statement and honourably apologise for the slander. If you are unable to bring forth the proof, which I am quite sure would be the case, please then retract that statement you launched at me and ask for clarification of my comment if not sure of what I've typed.

Be clutching straws, chasing shadows plus ghosts and throwing ad hominem shades. OK?

I can confirm now that you have a nature of bitterness. I sincerely pray for your healing.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by MuttleyLaff: 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
shadeyinka:
I can confirm now that you have a nature of bitterness. I sincerely pray for your healing.
I can confirm that you are a certified and bonafide ignoranus olodo upon twenty ọlọpọlọ dudu and you should suck up to TB Joshua for "deliverance" of this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by budaatum: 9:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
shadeyinka:

Another evidence that the spirit world exist.

I'm sorry to say, but this is in no way evidence for anything but an immature mind and an indication of juvenile desires. I advise anyone who believes this to do a little more research, and maybe those who have can post up some of the numerous youtubes showing this is a scam. Here's a couple to get started on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVG1x-rh6FE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m3wnUUay8k

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 5:12am On Apr 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I can confirm that you are a certified and bonafide ignoranus olodo upon twenty ọlọpọlọ dudu and you should suck up to TB Joshua for "deliverance" of this
You need strong help sir!
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 5:32am On Apr 08, 2019
budaatum:

I'm sorry to say, but this is in no way evidence for anything but an immature mind and an indication of juvenile desires. I advise anyone who believes this to do a little more research, and maybe those who have can post up some of the numerous youtubes showing this is a scam. Here's a couple to get started on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVG1x-rh6FE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m3wnUUay8k

Have you finished?

A few years ago, Derren Brown did some research on "Miracles for Sale", where he exposed mind and psychological TRICKS used by some "men of God" . So many videos on YouTube!
BUT
He made a mistake of using this as a concluding yardstick and final rubber stamp to judge all churches. That's a lie of Satan. Everywhere there is a valuable original, counterfeits would surface(except one cannot make real money from it). Finding a fake Naira note in the market doesn't mean all Naira notes are fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqPc9btW1rM

Same approach you have used here. It doesn't hold any water. Even though I am careful not to endorse any MOG, I have shown several videos on this thread. Use them!
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by MuttleyLaff: 6:10am On Apr 08, 2019
shadeyinka:
You need strong help sir!
Nwanne, this is Monday morning, please take your bad bad energy plus negativity and stay very very far away from me. With all the silly antics you've been up to, on this thread, you need a strong help slap reset my brain sir.

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by frank317: 7:20am On Apr 08, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Oh, well. Now isn't that a shock!

Jim was delivered but they couldn't save his poor mom.

SMDH

The bad news is that since after the deliverance Jim has been walking about like his old self. There has been no change in him whatsoever which makes me wonder what the essence of the deliverance was.

They left the poor dying woman and went to deliver Jim who at the end of the day was not delivered... What a huge sick joke

What really is the essence of this thread? To show deliverance is a waste of time?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 7:28am On Apr 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Nwanne, this is Monday morning, please take your bad bad energy plus negativity and stay very very far away from me. With all the silly antics you've been up to, on this thread, you need a strong help slap reset my brain sir.
This doesn't negate the fact that you need a STRONG HELP.
I sincerely from my heart pray for you.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by MuttleyLaff: 7:32am On Apr 08, 2019
frank317:
The bad news is that since after the deliverance Jim has been walking about like his old self. There has been no change in him whatsoever which makes me wonder what the essence of the deliverance was.

They left the poor dying woman and went to deliver Jim who at the end of the day was not delivered... What a huge sick joke

What really is the essence of this thread? To show deliverance is a waste of time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f293WbXD8o
Watch from 4.17- 7.50

shadeyinka:
This doesn't negate the fact that you need a STRONG HELP.
I sincerely from my heart pray for you.
I have all the help I need already from God but you, sincerely speaking, need a strong help slap reset my brain moment.

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 7:41am On Apr 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I have all the help I need already from God but you, sincerely speaking, need a strong help slap reset my brain moment.
...one day and soon, you shall be free in Jesus Name. Amen!
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by MuttleyLaff: 7:47am On Apr 08, 2019
shadeyinka:
...one day and soon, you shall be free in Jesus Name. Amen!
Certified and bonafide ignoranus olodo upon twenty ọlọpọlọ dudu...one day and soon not in the far future, you shall get the strong help slap reset my brain moment and you shall be free in Jesus name indeed. Amen.

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by frank317: 8:39am On Apr 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f293WbXD8o
Watch from 4.17- 7.50

I watched it and it still proves my point..what was the deliverance for? U reliever someone and instead of him giving testimony of how he was delivered, he is talking about how the whole thing made him angry and how he had to let go... Yet his mum died? I really think TB should be sued.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 9:17am On Apr 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Certified and bonafide ignoranus olodo upon twenty ọlọpọlọ dudu.. one day and soon not in the far future, you shall get the strong help slap reset my brain moment and you shall be free in Jesus name indeed. Amen.
As a man thinks, so he is!
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2019
frank317:

I watched it and it still proves my point..what was the deliverance for? U reliever someone and instead of him giving testimony of how he was delivered, he is talking about how the whole thing made him angry and how he had to let go... Yet his mum died? I really think TB should be sued.
No problem! And I agree:
SCOAN needed to be sued for taking advantage of a celebrity without his consent!

But, that's not the issue. The issue is
1. What was done to Jim Iyke?
2. Did Jim Iyke say all those things by force?
3. How come Jim Iyke didn't realize that he was speaking gibberish.? Couldn't he have shut his mouth?

Look for more excuse: you and I know that Jim Iyke was under an influence!
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Shepherd00: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

You don't defend Homosexuality?
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by frank317: 9:37am On Apr 08, 2019
shadeyinka:

No problem! And I agree:
SCOAN needed to be sued for taking advantage of a celebrity without his consent!
They need to be sued for wasting his time.

But, that's not the issue. The issue is
1. What was done to Jim Iyke?
Don't know, what I know is that he was not delivered of anything. Whatever was done to him is not really important since it made no difference in his life.

2. Did Jim Iyke say all those things by force?
No he didn't say those things by force... He was under an influence, something i am not sure of. All I know is that it was capable of making him rant but not capable of making a difference. Total waste of time I think.

3. How come Jim Iyke didn't realize that he was speaking gibberish.? Couldn't he have shut his mouth?
Does it matter? Only TB and his crew knows what they did to him, whatever it was was capable of making him rant but not healing his mother or changing him.

Look for more excuse: you and I know that Jim Iyke was under an influence!
Yes he was, isn't that TB's speciality? Why is this news?

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Shepherd00: 9:52am On Apr 08, 2019
shadeyinka:

Even though they move with us, they are not of us.

All these atheists just became gentle after watching some of these videos that they have no explanation for. I hope it will force them to think.

Shalom Bro
Jesus forces no one. If they chose to turn to Him fine, if not, it's their choice.
Shalom bro.

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 08, 2019
shadeyinka:

First demonic manifestations is not a fit. Neither is it a seizure; for can a person under seizure speak? I see where you are going: if it's a kind of medical condition, it must by now have a name. Since you are fairly sure it doesn't seem to match what is known in the medical world, then it must be a faking.

However, our celebrity Jim Iyke wasn't faking it? Or was he?

I wish you know an atheist psychologist / psychiatrist who could go profile the techniques used by these churches and their mentally imbalanced sick actors willing to roll-on the ground for money.

For your information, some demonic manifestations during Deliverances are so calm and quiet: you may want to think it's a normal conversation between two people.

And then, you resort to "show us" rhetoric again: do spirits have bodies? Or, you want real demons to act Hollywood dramas of slamming doors and breaking glasses for you to know.

Here is a quiet Deliverance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuSHWAyqabs

I beg you to watch this one: just one of the things demons do to humans (not violent in anyway but an eye sore.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBupVwHgW80

This above has a medical name.

Ever heard of Mass Hysteria?, what about schizophrenia/psychosis, delusional disorder, psychotic depression/mania, any of the dissociative disorders (fugue, etc.), temporal/limbic lobe epilepsy (in some rare cases)? Work in a mental hospital for a while, you'll see that people acting "possessed" is not all that uncommon.

The power of suggestion is strong - if someone truly thinks they would not be able to say a word in some situation they will make that happen to themselves. A lot of mass hysterias take the form of tremors or shaking, but some other examples include a dancing epidemic, a laughter epidemic, and a fainting epidemic. This power of suggestion is also thought to be the basis of hypnosis - if a person believes they are in a suggestable state of mind hard enough, they will make themselves do what is suggested. This series could be helpful to you

You're chasing your shadow in this thread, Shadeyinka. Every experience i've ever had in my life has & could be explained by natural forces. What could possibly have made our lives move in such different directions?

PS: Can you show me proof of an atheist or jew being "possessed" and exhibiting these behaviours? Just a curious thought that came accross my mind today so i'll need you to respond as it may or may not reveal a lot.

2 Likes

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2019
frank317:

They need to be sued for wasting his time.

Don't know, what I know is that he was not delivered of anything. Whatever was done to him is not really important since it made no difference in his life.

No he didn't say those things by force... He was under an influence, something i am not sure of. All I know is that it was capable of making him rant but not capable of making a difference. Total waste of time I think.

Does it matter? Only TB and his crew knows what they did to him, whatever it was was capable of making him rant but not healing his mother or changing him.

Yes he was, isn't that TB's speciality? Why is this news?
I'm glad we agree on a number of issues such as
1. His consent wasn't sought
2. He was under an influence (of something you are not sure)
Now, while you deny that it is a demon, everyone in scoan thinks it is. Now, for you to over-rule the fact that it's a demon, you have to proceed your own.

If you can't ,then it's a demon!

I think it's just logical.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by MuttleyLaff: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2019
frank317:
TB is a charlatan, a fraud and a conman who exploits and takes advantage of people's desperation, vulnerabilities, ignorances, insecurities and hopes.

Jim Iyke was a desperate man, will to do and try anything to extend his mother failing health. He saw through TB, and wanted out, told his sisters to let them leave TB and take their mom to South Africa, but his suggestion fell on deaf ears, only to in his own words, for him to be overwhelmed by some force he couldn't explain and the rest is the ugly history

For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible.
- Matthew 24:24

Matthew 24:24 above, paints a good picture of TB and people like shadeyinka, petra1 joagbaje etcetera that famzing him

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 08, 2019
shadeyinka:

Now, while you deny that it is a demon, everyone in scoan thinks it is. Now, for you to over-rule the fact that it's a demon, you have to proceed your own.

What manner of fallacious reasoning is this @bolded?

Suddenly, it is logical to believe its real because SCOAN unanimously decides it's real? LOL. Argumentum ad populum fallacy

This is the problem with you people: information influence. Instead of taking special cases like this with a grain of salt, your instinct is to move with the crowd whether you disagree or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by HappyPagan: 11:23am On Apr 08, 2019
Shepherd00:

Shepherd, did any man rape you?

2 Likes

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by HappyPagan: 11:24am On Apr 08, 2019
Funny thread. Bombs and bombings... grin
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by MuttleyLaff: 11:29am On Apr 08, 2019
Shepherd00:
You haven't yet brought out proof of your earlier slander, now you gone on to another, huh?
In addition to your outstanding proof you need to bring forward, please give the exact wordings of me defending homosexuality, else retract all your accusations and tender apologies for smearing me. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Ever heard of Mass Hysteria?, what about schizophrenia/psychosis, delusional disorder, psychotic depression/mania, any of the dissociative disorders (fugue, etc.), temporal/limbic lobe epilepsy (in some rare cases)? Work in a mental hospital for a while, you'll see that people acting "possessed" is not all that uncommon.
Of course there are medical diagnosis of schizophrenia/psychosis, delusional disorder, psychotic depression/mania, any of the dissociative disorders (fugue, etc.), temporal/limbic lobe epilepsy etc. While I know that not all of these are necessarily demonic in origin, a few are.

O think you should watch more videos of these because what you see cannot be classified under any of these.

Demons don't invent new diseases. Some kinds of Infertility in a woman can be caused by demons through fibroids, ovarian cysts, hormone imbalance etc. When you go to the hospital, those are what you see.

IAmSabrina:

The power of suggestion is strong - if someone truly thinks they would not be able to say a word in some situation they will make that happen to themselves. A lot of mass hysterias take the form of tremors or shaking, but some other examples include a dancing epidemic, a laughter epidemic, and a fainting epidemic. This power of suggestion is also thought to be the basis of hypnosis - if a person believes they are in a suggestable state of mind hard enough, they will make themselves do what is suggested. This series could be helpful to you
I know a little of the power of suggestion: of which hypnosis is just one. Haven't you seen when people fall under a swoon when a star like Michael Jackson throws his shirt into the crowd. Very similar to what happens when some people fall under the annointing in the church.

But, you'll agree with me that this is way way different. What would make a normal sane man/woman to begin to say "usually in second person" tenses that he is a snake, lion, giant etc.

IAmSabrina:

You're chasing your shadow in this thread, Shadeyinka. Every experience i've ever had in my life has & could be explained by natural forces. What could possibly have made our lives move in such different directions?

PS: Can you show me proof of an atheist or jew being "possessed?". Just a curious thought that came accross my mind today so i'll need you to respond.
I am not in anyway suggesting that you have a demon or that ALL atheists have demons. Even Christians, born again, tongue talking can have demonic infection. The only difference is that demons cannot infect their spirit.

And like I said, demons usually operate covertly in the life of a person. Look at Jim Iyke for instance: Does he in anyway look demonized? .

Demons don't use extraordinary supernatural means of afflicting a person. Like thieves stealing a ladies certificates a week to an important interview. Like the American and the Embassy just developing a dislike for a man who is seeking for an American visa etc. All these have natural explanation: don't you think so?

Demons are parasites who can infect a man's spirit, soul, body or environment.

About Atheists and Jews having demons!
Where does an atheist think demons can be forced out of hiding in their body, soul or spirit?
In their house or office or bar parlor?

Some years back, a Muslim girl (never went to church ) got delivered in my office and I am not even a pastor.

About the man eating faeces, yes it has a medical name. Some eat sand, soap, hair etc. Do you think that a five minutes prayer can solve the problem just like that if it is not really demonic?
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by frank317: 11:47am On Apr 08, 2019
shadeyinka:

His consent does not need to be sought, if he actually had demons in him (assuming demons exist) and the man of God sees it, then its Hus duty to deliver him from the demons. However the man if God ended up wasting his time for nothing... Which makes me wonder what he was actually doing with the mind of the poor actor who needed his sick mum to be healed.

Yes.

What's this? How did they conclude of was demon? Did they see it? Was Jim iyke behaving in a particular was that changed after he was delivered? If someone drinks alcohol and act like a drunk for a while and later becomes sober, can we conclude he has be delivered from demons? How does Jim's actions that day translate to demonic? Since u accept we are not sure what TB did to him, how then did u conclude it was demons... I need u to be a bit smarter here.

This makes no sense, can't waste my time resounding meaningless conclusions.
Re: IAmSabrina : Please Check This Out by shadeyinka(m): 11:49am On Apr 08, 2019
IAmSabrina:

What manner of fallacious reasoning is this @bolded?

Suddenly, it is logical to believe its real because SCOAN unanimously decides it's real? LOL. Argumentum ad populum fallacy

This is the problem with you people: information influence. Instead of taking special cases like this with a grain of salt, your instinct is to move with the crowd whether you disagree or not.
You agree you are not sure you know the nature of the influence: this means you are not an expert in this field.

The ministry who exorcised Jim Iyke says "it is a demon"!

You better find a better argument than repeating your Latin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Did God Plant That Tree In The Garden Of Eden? / The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. / I "LagosShia" Will Embrace Christianity On Two Little Conditions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.