Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions (66094 Views)

I Made Him Jealous By Giving Him (love Potions): Now Am Regretting My Actions / Ladies Now Using Sex To Pay House Rent Due To Lockdown / Why Do Some Girls Like Using Sex As A Bargaining Chip? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by Offpoint: 12:41am On Apr 07, 2019
MzTunechi:
Kayanmata - women's things. What about Burantashi?
Burantashi = Penile Erectiongrin

2 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by PrinzCarter(m): 1:59am On Apr 07, 2019
Kongi dey worry sumppl dis nite
Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by israelmao(m): 3:33am On Apr 07, 2019
This is another area of expertise of these people apart from politics.
Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by SjMbula(m): 3:35am On Apr 07, 2019
I have never heard of this before,
Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by banio: 3:50am On Apr 07, 2019
Women, the sw3etest gift of nature.

Weather Kanya mata or not, txxto sweet

1 Like

Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by Isoduwa(m): 4:48am On Apr 07, 2019
Always at your service 24/7
Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by Dav2255: 8:23am On Apr 07, 2019
See below
Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by Sterope(f): 8:24am On Apr 07, 2019
Yet it didn't stop their men from marrying more wives... use your head before you drop that money for Kayan Mata. You may just be dabbling into something that will end up ruining you.

2 Likes

Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by Gatsbythegreat1: 8:34am On Apr 07, 2019
samfishbone1:
who red thise story to please minimize it to us understanding

I 'red' 'thise' story,and I advise u 'black' it too.
Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by dirtycoin(m): 8:52am On Apr 07, 2019
Sterope:
Yet it didn't stop their men from marrying more wives... use your head before you drop that money for Kayan Mata. You may just be dabbling into something that will end up ruining you.

You are right!
Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by id4sho(m): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

See how I make FTC for this nonsense thread. Abeg me I no like sex because my dad told me not to play with girls.

The thunder that will fire you is still warming up. Bad Guyman
Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by Angel223: 9:53am On Apr 07, 2019
grin
Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by liloafy(m): 1:41am On Apr 09, 2019
To all the guy's in the room. I got a free gift for you.
But to get this free gift you must do something. I write on Premature Ejaculation, joystick Enlargement and Male Infertility.
I just did a video on statisfying your partner with your small dick. Yes I mean your small dick (That's my gift).
In the video i discussed various sex style you could use to make your partner climax.
Here is the link to the free gift.

https://m.me/422793145150910?ref=Free
Just type free on the message box to get your gift.

There would be monthly give to members of the group
Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by PublicHealthNig: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
jchioma:
Kayan Mata ko!

Abeg, take this to the Muslim section.

not all hausas are muslims
Re: Kayan Mata : 7 Things You Must Do Before Using Sex Enjoyment Potions by Ausval: 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Please how can one stop the effect of kayanmata

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / Ladies,.. What Are The Funniest Things Guys Toasting You Have Said? / This Lady Has Been Wearing Her Pants For 6 Days And Thinks It's Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.