Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State (12537 Views)

South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. / Gunmen Kill Four Idp-returnees In Taraba, The Returnees Officially Wrote To The / Most Powerful Military In Africa 2019 (strongest And Best) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Unlimitk(m): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

U attach so much emotion and hate to ur replies.

I'm just tired of these guys always beefing Yorubas
(Sighs)
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Naajjii: 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
This is how you keep looking for tribe to be your friend since your reputation has been dented by your actions of drug , baby factory rituals, cheating, scamming etc.It seems you have low standard, why not wait for tribes to praise you
Everyday you keep looking for tribes to praise so that you can get sympathy. This wont help or wont change anything. The only way to change perspective about you or to get high rating is by desisting from criminality.Drugs , Yahoo, cheating, ritual, money by any means etc.
You people will thank me later when you abide by this and Nigerians start warming up to you.

2 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
Unlimitk:

I'm just tired of these guys always beefing Yorubas
(Sighs)

Hate and harsh words won't solve the issue naaa

Love and peace is the best.
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
Barbilius:
Bless you man!! I have been following this thread silently and I keep wondering, who the hell is Junkun, what the Bleep is Taraba?? If anyone is even hating on Yoruba, Taraba What is so special about Taraba? There are millions of Yorubas out there who don't even know a single thing about Taraba, and a Taraban is hating on Yoruba.. Spit on Taraba
u dont travel ,taraba is the true paradise of igbos ,south south ...wukari will explain better ..
Land filled wt ancestors who ar always they for its generations ,
Land filled wt milk n honey amidts tribal clash

2 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Amatarasha(f): 9:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
TARABA is a war zone ,
But i wl love 2 be there kudos?
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Amatarasha(f): 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Adaibeku:
u dont travel ,taraba is the true paradise of igbos ,south south ...wukari will explain better ..
Milk et honey

1 Like

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Barbilius: 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Adaibeku:
Good for Tara a, Yoruba do not need their love or otherwise, to us, they do not even exist. Live and let live
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 10:35am On Apr 10, 2019
Barbilius:
Good for Tara a, Yoruba do not need their love or otherwise, to us, they do not even exist. Live and let live
Bye
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 10, 2019
Adaibeku:
Bye
Barbilius is among those looking for Igbo wife.
We know them.

Cc Lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by fx45(m): 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
Adaibeku:
this is d fourth time ...d other day he said my puntuation marks ar out of place
Looks like he's a stalker
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
fx45:
Looks like he's a stalker
correction! Demonic stalker
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
immhotep:

Barbilius is among those looking for Igbo wife.
We know them.

Cc Lzaa
nairaland is irony....

Every1 knows wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
Milk et honey
Where av u been amy?
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
TARABA is a war zone ,
But i wl love 2 be there kudos?
mechipu onu ..
Lagos girl ,that place is peaceful
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Ushafaiza(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
Kashimbila Dam, for Power Generation and Irrigation Project, Kashimbila, Takum LGA, Taraba State

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Amatarasha(f): 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
Adaibeku:
mechipu onu ..
Lagos girl ,that place is peaceful
Somfin tells me u be taraba lady claiming igbo ! Hmmm sad
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
Somfin tells me u be taraba lady claiming igbo ! Hmmm sad
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Am now Adataraba our names sounds alike cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ushafaiza:
Kashimbila Dam, for Power Generation and Irrigation Project, Kashimbila, Takum LGA, Taraba State
Omg this place is lovely i swear ,
I once visited dat power plant dam in takum

It was fun
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ushafaiza:
usha ar u frm taraba or benue
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Ushafaiza(m): 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2019
Adaibeku:
usha ar u frm taraba or benue
Nope, Am an Engineer working there
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ushafaiza:

Nope, Am an Engineer working there
u arent from there ? Omg shocked

Pls wats d name of that river ,the last time i was there it wasnt this full n beautiful..the natives dont even know d name

Always gibberishing wen i ask them d name of d river!
Please wats d name?
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ushafaiza:
send me more of those pictures if u ar working there plssssssssssss
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Amatarasha(f): 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
Adaibeku:
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Am now Adataraba our names sounds alike cheesy
Mtchew
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Ushafaiza(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
Adaibeku:
send me more of those pictures if u ar working there plssssssssssss
your email or watsapp, i have lot of pics of the project
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by cowardafonja: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
Unlimitk:

U this fukkin dumb Ibo bitch,do u know who I am
Pls pls pls don't let me start with u here
Ur brothers and sisters who confronted me on this page all ran away when I showed them what I'm made of
U this fukking dumb Ibo ashawo that litter all of Nigeria, come to Ogun state here and see your sisters during d night time

Its no news u are all nothing but ashawo all over Nigeria spreading HIv aids
And ur so called successful brothers are nothing but drug dealers who languish in prison all over Asia Americas, u guys are nothing but criminals

Go to Ibadan and see your brothers selling fake stuffs,that's how a guy brought soldiers and almost killed an Ibo man for duping him
U are calling tinubu an illiterate?
Hmm nobody comes close to tinubu in your generation
What tinubu has achieved no Ibo man dead or alive or all your generation has achieved it

See I don't believe in all those rubbish u guys do to make yourself feel special in anyway

I'm a Yoruba man and if think u are crazy, I will show u I'm crazier than u
See all those your stupid boasting doesn't scare me oo

Ashawo like u too is talking
Better go and meet your customers so ur madam won't beat u

Mtcheeww rubbish

U don't have to use gutter language to pass ur message because people will start believing that u belong to the gutter grin
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by cowardafonja: 4:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
Unlimitk:
Its your father and mother that's barking
Stop sounding like this pls
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2019
rahazaqa:
All these rubbish you ppl do from thread to thread, do you get paid?
Do you also need consolation because of sifia pains?

Cc Lzaa adaibeku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
rahazaqa:
Lol If this is what will make you people happy after your usual loss at the polls, satisfy yourself.

Cc Lzaa adaibeku
The loss that Rotimi is yet to recover from ??grin

1 Like

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
rahazaqa:
Lol If this is what will make you people happy after your usual loss at the polls, satisfy yourself.

Cc Lzaa adaibeku
In your life dont Ever quote me ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Audacity Of Fake News: Army Recruiting Boko Haram Members? - Fredrick Nwabufo / Nigeria’s Election Highlights Anglo-american Missteps / Feminism: What Is Your View About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.