Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,836 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State (12572 Views)

South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. / Gunmen Kill Four Idp-returnees In Taraba, The Returnees Officially Wrote To The / Most Powerful Military In Africa 2019 (strongest And Best) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kyase:

Hahahaha, do you know why I'm laughing?
Let me tell you....
1. 33% of taraba population are tivs
96% of taraba farmers are tivs....
Okay now go suck some dick grin
kyase 1% is 2 small now , who gave u codeine sef...
We have 20% igbos in taraba , n tarabarians ar greater farmer we have tiv trying in agricultural sector in southern taraba ...my prayer is just for tiv n jukun to settle their differences cos u ar brothers ...But no ,una like to fight ,

It spoils business for travellers

2 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by pcicero(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Who is the Igbo person that won election in Sardauna? You mean the Kataps ceded power to you there?

All tribes are well received in Taraba though they have their own intertribal rivalries, except you have never been there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Kyase(m): 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
kyase 1% is 2 small now , who gave u codeine sef...
We have 20% igbos in taraba , n tarabarians ar greater farmer we have tiv trying in agricultural sector in southern taraba ...my prayer is just for tiv n jukun to settle their differences cos u ar brothers ...But no ,una like to fight ,

It spoils business for travellers
33% auntie, who give you TM
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
pcicero:
Who is the Igbo person that won election in Sardauna? You mean the Kataps ceded power to you there?

All tribes are well received in Taraba though they have their own intertribal rivalries, except you have never been there.

luk at u
Dia is fight between tiv n jukun ongoinging
Bachama n fulani
Mumunye n mama taraba atiku girlfriend
Fulani vs jukun/igbos

3 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kyase:

33% auntie, who give you TM
sowey i thought u mean 1.33% of population cheesy grin
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Kyase(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
sowey i thought u mean 1.33% of population cheesy grin
Okay oooo...
But wait wetin concern you with tiv and jukum people.....
We operate well now
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kyase:

Okay oooo...
But wait wetin concern you with tiv and jukum people.....
We operate well now
their is a hiccups over there ,the motor i was on hearding to katsina allah was shot last 3 weeks ,at first i thought is fulani or G..a but dey said na tiv fight wt jukun
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Kyase(m): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
their is a hiccups over there ,the motor i was on hearding to katsina allah was shot last 3 week ,at first i thought is fulani or G..a but dey said na tiv fight wt jukun
are you igbo?
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Akeem1759(m): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
[quote author=Kyase post=77344775]are you
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Akeem1759(m): 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
I've been to the entire 16 local Govt in this State,
I give it to them, they are good people. Most especially Gembu, that's one money making venture for tourism if only we have good and reasonable Govt. Lots of beautiful places like Gashaka, Takum , Ibbi ( this one na fish zone) , Yorro( Yam depot) , Kurmi( Palm oil depot) and many beautiful part like that. Seriously I can't wait to go back to Jala.
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Wukari(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
Tarabians are good people. Here we accommodate all but don't take sh*t from any body. We protect the Igbos among us cus they will never brew wahala.

11 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NobleAngell(f): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
igbos fought mama taraba n danjuma war wt dem i heard dey warn the military...

Lagos base tarabans ar called cowards n weak because of their fear fear character
Hahaha ha ha really? I'm hearing this for the first time.
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NobleAngell(f): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
I mentioned hw a professor planned to adopt me during my non academic job in the university ,
He said i resembles his daughter killed by ......
Boko haram or Tivs?

1 Like

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 9:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
Boko haram or Tivs?
looolz...their is something sensitive am avoiding , but she was murdered willfully
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kyase:
are you igbo?
yes
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 9:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
Wukari:
Tarabians are good people. Here we accommodate all but don't take sh*t from any body. We protect the Igbos among us cus they will never brew wahala.
Tell dem my brother , because your pple ar d only pple that love igbos wtout slandering dem ,the karma has made u pple formidable ...my advise to u is 2 go n conquer no tribe in Africa can match u...

You vow to protect igbos while yorubas envy ,hate n slander us because we ar bless ...
Dats y u pple avoid taraba guys who come frm lagos ,
God will multiply ur battle strength and any igbo who tries to ferment trouble shall nt see d light of day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NobleAngell(f): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
looolz...their is something sensitive am avoiding , but she was murdered willfully
Wonderful! That's strange. Was she sacrificed to the gods?

1 Like

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Akeem1759:
I've been to the entire 16 local Govt in this State,
I give it to them, they are good people. Most especially Gembu, that's one money making venture for tourism if only we have good and reasonable Govt. Lots of beautiful places like Gashaka, Takum , Ibbi ( this one na fish zone) , Yorro( Yam depot) , Kurmi( Palm oil depot) and many beautiful part like that. Seriously I can't wait to go back to Jala.
Is lyk u ar frm there ,d photo i snapped in gembu looks lyk paradise ,
In gembu i hot water in my kettle turned ice in 15minutes ,
Gos is blessing them because they ar honourable pple and love igbos there by other useless tribes hate igbos , tiv was also like this until they start listening to hate frm buhari n west to hate igbos their place is in ruins n also they ar now more coward than d real cowards ,
Anytribe can beat u tiv in any scuffle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
Wonderful! That's strange. Was she sacrificed to the gods?
was killed by a terror ,who kyase them fear so much ..
Ask kyase he knws him ,he is a livingdead d govenor fears
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NobleAngell(f): 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
Who Is Kyase again?
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Blakjewelry(m): 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
I can read ur mind ,
Ur kind of honour is when a wicked potbellied man dexide to trick his community into voting him in order to acquire billions ...I GOT IT grin
Clap 4 me lolcry angry
sorry my dear friend I do not let sentiment govern my reason. these potbelly politician mostly use the tribal card you are playing right now.
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by kayfra: 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
LESSON: ENVY AND LOVE FOR INJUSTICES WEAKENS THE STRENGHT OF A MAN BODY AND SOUL...
BUT LOVE FOR JUSTICES AND HONOUR MAKES A MAN FEARLESS AND STRONG
~Goddess of ebeahu
Bachama ,mumuye ,jukun and others Are the Only honourable tribes in nigeria all in one holy state . Taraba, the paradise and also the real food basket of the nation benue they learn for our side! grin

We Hail Thee great Tarabarians For your Power ,Valient nature and Nobility Strong Men hails From Taraba state from wukari to gembu ,from jalingo to the upper taraba ,
(Tivmen Are the strongest before but Their unnecessary hate on business men from east is making them the weakest day by day
They fear more than any tribe unlike taraba boys ,the same with igala ,berom ,kaduna christians )Wake up all of you from your slumbers

They(taraba) remains The only Tribe Who Has deep Dealings( when i say deep dealings ,Dont ask me What ...travel up there and see for yourself ) and genuine love for igbos,
They are The First to Apologise To igbos Back then in 1994, And The apology is genuine ..Since then they have lived the life of scratch my back and i scratch yours with Igbos " Because they see igbos as important people To leave with. smiley Igbos love them 2 genuinely ....
I can remember how 4 igbos are made house of reps members in bachama ,n mambilla and they brought a lot of infrastructural development and opened a link of onitsha - taraba inter trade
" You know Am a graduate from a federal university With 2.1 in Engine related course ,
but i will stamp my feet on a hard ground and tell you A Traveller is better than a Master degree holder..Anyday! AnyTime !! But west we say it isnt true .
Talking about their strength ,Tarabarians are the bravest tribe in nigeria After igbos and nigerdelta ,But what Made them topple igbos and nigerdelta in valient man's eyes is their Honourable mind and ability to sacrifice for the betterment of the community,
They are not cowards oh yes ,
Infact my jukun born again friend mark ishay,singlehanded killed 2 matchet holding .......:.. With his bare hands ,
I remembered my friend agatha kengua stating that mumunye men Who came back from lagos are always isolated during meeting or age grade gatherings " They are called women n cowards until they are cleansed in A brave ritual...

TARABARIANS HERE MAKE SOME NOISE
Dedicated to Mi and Jesse jagz proudly taraba smiley

,ikechu12 , ziggylady , sarkinyarkin , kyase , timekeeper ,amatarasha , analqueenluci , nwanyionitsha , princfred ,lefulefu ,superigbo1 , kotv , chipink ,goodnessme1

Yet another unemployable Nigerian graduate.

Sigh! angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
kayfra:

Yet another unemployable Nigerian graduate.

Sigh! angry
Am an employer of labour ,ask of me in taraba mambilla city or zaki biam ,
911 is d code
trade by barter is d system

I wl bath u wt millions simpleton
Shame on u

7 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Kyase(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
This your English sef
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
Blakjewelry:

sorry my dear friend I do not let sentiment govern my reason. these potbelly politician mostly use the tribal card you are playing right now.
U see d oppress n u luk d other way , u see d injustice n u form , You see good pple and u say woheva

Listen 2 me , If u allow injustice to thrive because u ar nt like me who is 2 emotional to d oppressed ,
Ur generations wl be oppressed mark my word ,n dia cries will get u

Since honour is nothing to u

4 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
Who Is Kyase again?
ok she was killed by a young tiv lady in g**a killing squad,
D prof said d anatse of d lady was paid 2 kill d beautiful pharmacy student 4 d reason best known 2 dem ,dis would av lead 2 war but d man is a genuine christian not lagos christian ,
He bored it ,n let it go,
so he met me at federal university wukari n called me his daughter ever is since then i av bcom part of dia family ,
Meanwhile his remaining children ar in switz
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kyase:

This your English sef
am so weak n tired pardon me pls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Kyase(m): 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
am so weak n tired pardon me pls
No go rest, na when you start to type Chinese you go know grin

2 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Kyase(m): 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
ok she was killed by a young tiv lady in g**a killing squad
Who kill Kyase....
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kyase:

Who kill Kyase....
ooh so annoying

i hope i can just kill u ryt nw angry
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by goodnessme1(f): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
interesting i will like to be there one day and see things for myself.

Who ever that love and show hospitality to Igbos is bless,
who ever that hate and curse igbos is heading to doom.
It is a promise God made to our Nnanna.

2 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Kyase(m): 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
ooh so annoying

i hope i can just kill u ryt nw angry
i dey my house come kee me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP To Presidency, "We’re Not A Party Of ‘certificate Forgers" / Hafsat Abiola: Why I Will Stand With Yahaya Bello, Not South West Aspirants / Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.