Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State (12536 Views)

South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. / Gunmen Kill Four Idp-returnees In Taraba, The Returnees Officially Wrote To The / Most Powerful Military In Africa 2019 (strongest And Best) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by sonature1: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
Bachama ,mumuye ,jukun and others Are the Only honourable tribes in nigeria all in one holy state . Taraba, the paradise and also the real food basket of the nation benue they learn for our side! grin

We Hail Thee great Tarabarians For your Power ,Valient nature and Nobility Strong Men hails From Taraba state from wukari to gembu ,from jalingo to the upper taraba ,
(Tivmen Are the strongest before but Their unnecessary hate on business men from east is making them the weakest day by day
They fear more than any tribe unlike taraba boys ,the same with igala ,berom ,kaduna christians )Wake up all of you from your slumbers

They(taraba) remains The only Tribe Who Has deep Dealings( when i say deep dealings ,Dont ask me What ...travel up there and see for yourself ) and genuine love for igbos,
They are The First to Apologise To igbos Back then in 1994, And The apology is genuine ..Since then they have lived the life of scratch my back and i scratch yours with Igbos " Because they see igbos as important people To leave with. smiley Igbos love them 2 genuinely ....
I can remember how 4 igbos are made house of reps members in bachama ,n mambilla and they brought a lot of infrastructural development and opened a link of onitsha - taraba inter trade
" You know Am a graduate from a federal university With 2.1 in Engine related course ,
but i will stamp my feet on a hard ground and tell you A Traveller is better than a Master degree holder..Anyday! AnyTime !! But west we say it isnt true .
Talking about their strength ,Tarabarians are the bravest tribe in nigeria After igbos and nigerdelta ,But what Made them topple igbos and nigerdelta in valient man's eyes is their Honourable mind and ability to sacrifice for the betterment of the community,
They are not cowards oh yes ,
Infact my jukun born again friend mark ishay,singlehanded killed 2 matchet holding .......:.. With his bare hands ,
I remembered my friend agatha kengua stating that mumunye men Who came back from lagos are always isolated during meeting or age grade gatherings " They are called women n cowards until they are cleansed in A brave ritual...

TARABARIANS HERE MAKE SOME NOISE
Dedicated to Mi and Jesse jagz proudly taraba smiley

,ikechu12 , ziggylady , sarkinyarkin , kyase , timekeeper ,amatarasha , analqueenluci , nwanyionitsha , princfred ,lefulefu ,superigbo1 , kotv , chipink ,goodnessme1

Apparently, you raised some salient points.
However, coming from a graduate, this article is terribly illegible and disappointing, to say the least.
Please improve on your writing skill to help the readers.
Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
omg i thought u hate igbos ,now i believe u ar a proud anambrarian
Immhotep ziggylady he is our brother but 2 proud

Imagine...how can an igbo man like me hate igbos...
I only put things the way it should be....Truth.....not proud.
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Imagine...how can an igbo man like me hate igbos...
I only put things the way it should be....Truth.....not proud.
But you know nssukka n abakaliki u look down upon are great pple ,we nid to build bridges nt burning they are our sisters

2 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by nonsobaba: 3:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
Op, you have a point here. I am genuinely amazed that APGA always win the election for Wukari federal constituency of Taraba state. The northernmost state that always send APGA to the national assembly. And the beautiful thing is that the man never decamps.

11 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
sonature1:

However, coming from a graduate, this article is terribly illegible and disappointing, to say the least.
Thank you.
Am nt an english graduate ,

I didnt even copy n paste like most of you ,i m my own media .

Lastly i dnt av time to edit

13 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
nonsobaba:
Op, you have a point here. I am genuinely amazed that APGA always win the election for Wukari federal constituency of Taraba state. The northernmost state that always send APGA to the national assembly. And the beautiful thing is that the man never decamps.
You see y i say a traveller is better than a lagos professor ,
Igbos n tarabas ar always lyk partners in crime ...
They know igbos n their potentials forget all this lagos envy

8 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
sonature1:

Thank you.
i wrote leave instead of live u yorubaman wont let me breathe..
Do ur worst am 2 tired to correct it

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
nonsobaba:
nonso yes , that university in wukari (my younger brother schools there)
That school n surroundings ar always for the right party n candidate ,in abia n anambra we have taraba men as special advisers to the state government

3 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by enemybulldozer(m): 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
immhotep:
Yarimo will enter depression after reading this.

Cc Lzaa husbandsnatcha velocity25 sarrki

That one na human being??

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by sonature1: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
i wrote leave instead of live u yorubaman wont let me breathe..
Do ur worst am 2 tired to correct it

Onye nzuzu, check my comment history.
Everyone who hauls you over the coals is Afonja or Yoruba.
The way you lots senselessly promote tribalism here is very annoying..as if you don't have useful things to do with your lives.
I attended a school of tech, and I met scores of engineers who write excellently.
Beyond abbreviation, which a norm on SM, you are even struggling with basic spellings.
Biko zuzuru gi gbafuo
Return to Elementary 1

4 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 3:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
sonature1:

The way you lots senselessly promote tribalism here is very annoying..as if you don't have useful things to do with your lives.
I attended a school of tech, and I met scores of engineers who write excellently.
Beyond abbreviation, which a norm on SM, you are even struggling with basic spellings.
Biko zuzuru gi gbafuo
Return to Elementary 1
isigbarikwagi ebeahu
I swear if u spoil my sunday for me i wl lay a curse on u " Bet me anumanu

5 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by michbax(m): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
sonature1:

Biko zuzuru gi gbafuo
Return to Elementary 1
Adaibeku:
isigbarikwagi ebeahu
I swear if u spoil my sunday for me i wl lay a curse on u " Bet me anumanu

please guys, Don't give this people room to capitalize on this...
anyi bu otu

5 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2019
during my service days in jalingo, i discover igbos are free in taraba like they are in igboland,from mechanic market in roadblock.

8 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NobleAngell(f): 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
This is the hardest question ?
Ask me where i type from ryt now ? cheesy
Lol! No I wanna know where u from. I can see you're Ada.

3 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
Am a native of abia married in anambra ...

But am in adamawa ryt now lyk seriously shocked
raw material biz

6 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
NobleAngell:

raw material fins
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 3:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
michbax:

please guys, Don't give this people room to capitalize on this...
anyi bu otu
he got on my nerves " who is he sef" just because of "Leave" n "live"

He is 2 fond of that
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NobleAngell(f): 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:

raw material biz
Wow that's cool. I love inter-ethnic unity. Cos i believe we are all one. Wish you all the best in your business in Adamawa. God bless Nigeria. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
during my service days in jalingo, i discover igbos are free in taraba like they are in igboland,from mechanic market in roadblock.
Taraba land is more home to igbos than east ,igbos n tarabas has deep secret together like bedmate ,am force to say it but i wont because of hypocrites here ...
Wen trouble start i wl be punished ...so my mouth rimpim

1 Like

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NobleAngell(f): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
he got on my nerves " who is he sef" just because of "Leave" n "live"

He is 2 fond of that
Pls don't let anyone ruin your day my dear.

5 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
Wow that's cool. I love inter-ethnic unity. Cos i believe we are all one. Wish you all the best in your business in Adamawa. God bless Nigeria. grin grin grin
We have a bungalow near mambilla city ,am coming back next tomorrow to rest properly
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
Pls don't let anyone ruin your day my dear.
Warn him cos i hate indiscipline
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NobleAngell(f): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
Taraba land is more home to igbos than east ,igbos n tarabas has deep secret together like bedmate ,am force to say it but i wont because of hypocrites here ...
Wen trouble start i wl be punished ...so my mouth rimpim
Hahahaha. U know what, many of my relatives in my village are married to Igbos that have settled there. They have kids and are very happy. Do U know the igbos there speak my language as in fluently. U know how igbos easily adjust, they have become our people. I'm always happy when i travel home and see them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NobleAngell(f): 4:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
Warn him cos i hate indiscipline
Just Ignore.
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by NobleAngell(f): 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
We have a bungalow near mambilla city ,am coming back next tomorrow to rest properly
Wow interesting!
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
Taraba guys luk more like the igbos than any tribe outside south east,
Esp wukari area

1 Like

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
Hahahaha. U know what, many of my relatives in my village are married to Igbos that have settled there. They have kids and are very happy. Do U know the igbos there speak my language as in fluently. U know how igbos easily adjust, they have become our people. I'm always happy when i travel home and see them.
I mentioned hw a professor planned to adopt me during my non academic job in the university ,
He said i resembles his daughter killed by ......
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
igbos fought mama taraba n danjuma war wt dem i heard dey warn the military...

Lagos base tarabans ar called cowards n weak because of their fear fear character

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2019
NobleAngell:
Just Ignore.
this is d fourth time ...d other day he said my puntuation marks ar out of place
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
Kyase taraba is 100 times stronger than u tiv deal wt it wink

4 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Is it only nobleangell is d taraba person here ...

. Am so disappointed

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Kyase(m): 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2019
Adaibeku:
Kyase taraba is 100 times stronger than u tiv deal wt it wink
Hahahaha, do you know why I'm laughing?
Let me tell you....
1. 33% of taraba population are tivs
2. 96% of taraba farmers are tivs....
Okay now go suck some dick grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Rejects Obaseki’s Call To Dissolve Peace Panel / Osinbajo: Special-Agro Industrial Processing Zones Set To Commence In 7 States / Multiple Auto-crashes In Kwara Kills 17, Injures 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.