Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State (12574 Views)

South South People Kick As Peter Obi Said Igbos Made 40% Of The Region. / Gunmen Kill Four Idp-returnees In Taraba, The Returnees Officially Wrote To The / Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 11:01am On Apr 08, 2019
princfred:
If i say i love you now they won't understand .

Good for you to make this lovely post about lovely people. So they know igbos have love for lovely people who appreciate justice.
If I see a Taraba person I will show him/her love as a function of this enlightening post of yours.
Btw, lagos is what happens when igbos and Yorubas collabo too bad they dig at each other more than collabo
Tanks sweet grin
.as a traveller and a great patroniser of g.u okeke or Gods own luxirious bus or my private car driven by our family friend along markurdi -wukari highway . i will tell u i no more than lagos lazy professors who run to london to eat amala, n come back claiming travellers ,
Travelling has been my hubby ,so this is taraba for u.
Tiv is like that 2 but always carried away most times

1 Like

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Unlimitk(m): 11:04am On Apr 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
ney ney nya ney neyy
Ney ney neyyy we hate igbos so much ney neyy
Av u bark finish? Ney ney ney
Neyy ney
Its your father and mother that's barking
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2019
Unlimitk:

Its My father and mother that's barking, curse be on dia soul
omg y cursing ur parents unlimitk

1 Like

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Unlimitk(m): 11:08am On Apr 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
omg y cursing ur parents unlimitk
Well u av been warned
That's all that matters
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by AnalQueenluci: 11:13am On Apr 08, 2019
princfred:
He can't epp himself. It's in him.
Yorubas hate igbos

When they are nothing boasting about politics upandan

4 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by AnalQueenluci: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
i can see one idiot talking about killing igbos
ordinary barrow hausa pushers deal with dem ,
No mind am

1 Like

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Blakjewelry(m): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
Unfortunate for u ,am a burning fire .. I ve criticised n curse igbos doing business in zaki biam n wukari for dia greed n bsd heart ...
Spare me dis ur demonic hypoCrisy ,u dont knw..
U claim u ar good but u ar cold at heart ...spits

God hate ur type , because u ar cold dosent make u good . i have seen ur type na una full imo state n lagos state.

Onee , u arent a goodman but slow poison .if i see a gud person i will tell u ,d yoruba person unlimitk cursing igbos here may be better than u.
Lol the difference you and I is I don't need someone to massage my ego with kind words. I still stand by words I will never demonize a group of people by actions of a few. I am from the south south and I have being to virtually all the state in the south east, while you see a certain act as a characteristics of IMO people I on other hand totally enjoy my stay and see all humans going about their natural business. and for the record I don't need whatever God's love you think you are enjoying because that might be source of your black heartedness towards others.

I will say it again you are just another terrorist waiting for the moment to strike. many through the words of their mouth have condemned many innocents to their grave and you are no different. just imagine the likes of you obtaining a significant military height , I see nothing but ethnic cleansing following your trail

1 Like

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by princfred(m): 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
NobleAngell:
Taraba my land. Nature's Gift to the Nation. cheesy

Abeg I want to whisper something to you, I don't want my main love op to hear it o grin. As i hear how lovely your people are, Can you pls be my Taraba gf? I'm gentle and quite type and never quarrel
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Blakjewelry:

Lol the difference you and I is I don't need someone to massage my ego with kind words. I still stand by words I will never demonize a group of people by actions of a few. I am from the south south and I have being to virtually all the state in the south east, while you see a certain act as a characteristics of IMO people I on other hand totally enjoy my stay and see all humans going about their natural business. and for the record I don't need whatever God's love you think you are enjoying because that might be source of your black heartedness towards others.

I will say it again you are just another terrorist waiting for the moment to strike. many through the words of their mouth have condemned many innocents to their grave and you are no different. just imagine the likes of you obtaining a significant military height , I see nothing but ethnic cleansing following your trail
See u got me wrong ,try n read my lips .

Ever since i was a child ,i hate hw good people keep quiet while the bad ones inflict injury on innocents.

See ba! I m nt a tribalist but hate injustice ,i once scolded an igbo woman insulting a tiv lady ,i warn her sternly dats me...since she knew me ,she didnt complain of disrespect

Am in d school of thought 'which states that " world is a wicked place not because of bad people but because of people like blakjewelry who decide 2 keep quiet 2 evil"
Thats d true ,dnt be afraid of me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
Unlimitk:

Well u av been warned
That's all that matters
Just shut ur trap

4 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
Unlimitk:

Well u av been warned
That's all that matters
Just ! shut ur trap

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
princfred:

Abeg I want to whisper something to you, I don't want my main love op to hear it o grin. As i hear how lovely your people are, Can you pls be my Taraba gf? I'm gentle and quite type and never quarrel
undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Blakjewelry(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
See u got me wrong ,try n read my lips .

Ever since i was a child ,i hate hw good people keep quiet while the bad ones inflict injury on innocents.

See ba! I m nt a tribalist but hate injustice ,i once scolded an igbo woman insulting a tiv lady ,i warn her sternly dats me...since she knew me ,she didnt complain of disrespect

Am in d school of thought 'which states that " world is a wicked place not because of bad people but because of people like blakjewelry who decide 2 keep quiet 2 evil"
Thats d true ,dnt be afraid of me
then you and I see the world differently if a man requires reprimand, I will reprimand him because he did something wrong but I will choose not to add his tribal affiliation to him.
if a man commit an act he should be solely responsible for his actions, he did not act because he is from so so and so tribe.
if a man is a thief he should be condemned as one and be label as an Igbo thief or Yoruba thief.

the reason I mentioned money in my first comment was to quantify it.

now let me brake it down, recently some Nigerians were caught in uae for robbery and some people were calling tribe I disagree. they are Nigerians, now these guys are Igbo but they acted on their own accord and they were never going to share their loot with all the Igbo nation. now the way you have a thief from that ethnic stock so there are billionaires of that ethnic stock who will never share their money with the Igbo nation but just for him and his immediate family so he never going share his money with you because both of you are from the same ethnic stock.

the bottom line I believe in Justice for all rather than justice for a particular group

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by princfred(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
undecided
Babe i loyal. You know cool
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
Blakjewelry:

then you and I see the world differently if a man requires reprimand, I will reprimand him because he did something wrong but I will choose not to add his tribal affiliation to him.
if a man commit an act he should be solely responsible for his actions, he did not act because he is from so so and so tribe.
if a man is a thief he should be condemned as one and be label as an Igbo thief or Yoruba thief.

the reason I mentioned money in my first comment was to quantify it.

now let me brake it down, recently some Nigerians were caught in uae for robbery and some people were calling tribe I disagree. they are Nigerians, now these guys are Igbo but they acted on their own accord and they were never going to share their loot with all the Igbo nation. now the way you have a thief from that ethnic stock so there are billionaires of that ethnic stock who will never share their money with the Igbo nation but just for him and his immediate family so he never going share his money with you because both of you are from the same ethnic stock.

the bottom line I believe in Justice for all rather than justice for a particular group
i give up ,
Justice for d oppressed fulani..u ar a hypocrite

Am wt u pls Bye
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
princfred:
Babe i loyal. You know cool
She might be married though lmao cheesy
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by JubrilBuhari: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
vonxe:
Truth be told, the minority tribes are not as tribal as the majority- hausa, igbo and yoruba.
But they still hold little grudges against the majority due to their overbearing influence.

Dont drag taraba people into your tribal bigotry. Taraba people does not love igbo more than yoruba neither do they love yoruba more than igbo
You Afonja tiger claw slaves are full of envy and hates.
Wetin concern this thread with Afonja cone heads?

Go and open your useless thread about Taraba and Yoruba, nobody will even look at it twice.
Carry your scratched face commot from here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

You Afonja tiger claw slave are full of envy and hates.

Goat and open your useless thread about Taraba and Yoruba, nobody will even look at it twice.
mumunye boys calls dia brother who came bsck lagos dispicable names lyk women ,coward ...

because going 2 afonja land reduces dia braveness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by princfred(m): 5:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
She might be married though lmao cheesy
Who, you are her?
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by princfred(m): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
Fine thread like this but waste side people with diarrhea can't control their village hate-setting but be shiting everywhere. while the Op never mentioned Yoruba but the demon in them must stir them up for strive.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
princfred:
Who, you are her?
Im a great amazon cheesy
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
princfred:
Fine thread like this but waste side people with diarrhea can't control their village hate-setting but be shiting everywhere.
do u know one yoruba opened a similar thread , he is a yoruba troll always reporting me 4 ban

Check politics section n see shame
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by princfred(m): 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
JubrilBuhari:

You Afonja tiger claw slave are full of envy and hates.

Goat and open your useless thread about Taraba and Yoruba, nobody will even look at it twice.
You see the deceptive nonsense his Mumu brain extrapolated from the post, like Op said Taraba people love igbos more than Yorubas. The demon in them always twisting and spinning everything into a deceitful hateful contour.

2 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Nwaotu10(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Igbo Amaka.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by AnalQueenluci: 7:39am On Apr 09, 2019
Unlimitk:

See I'm angry here oo
Don't let me say what u won't like to u
Tell ur Ibo brothers and sisters to mind themselves
Because we Yorubas don't cause trouble u can call any kind of name abi
Because what u see here might happen in real life
Maybe when we start killing u guys in Yoruba land,u will learn how to think with your brains
Rubbish
calm ur sef abeg
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Omololu001: 10:24am On Apr 09, 2019
Adaibeku:
Is lyk u ar frm there ,d photo i snapped in gembu looks lyk paradise ,
In gembu i hot water in my kettle turned ice in 15minutes ,
Gos is blessing them because they ar honourable pple and love igbos there by other useless tribes hate igbos , tiv was also like this until they start listening to hate frm buhari n west to hate igbos their place is in ruins n also they ar now more coward than d real cowards ,
Anytribe can beat u tiv in any scuffle
how old are you sef? You type like a 12 years old girl.
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Omololu001: 10:49am On Apr 09, 2019
Unlimitk:

The only majority if not d only ethnic group that doesn't cause problems for one in Nigeria history
u call that cowardice like your friend here
I guess we have to start causing problems in Nigeria or killing other ethnic groups in Nigeria
Maybe by that time we will be taken serious

Now I'm beginning to like those fulanis
Nigerians like that dumb op are just so dam confused.

They see Fulani herdsmen that kill people as brave people, but people that want peace as cowards grin
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Unlimitk(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2019
Omololu001:

They see Fulani herdsmen that kill people as brave people, but people that want peace as cowards grin
Exactly!
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Adaibeku(f): 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
Omololu001:

taraba state is fulani ...

Lagos professor travel u no go travel ! Shut up no!

2 Likes

Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
Unlimitk:

And what's so special about u
U make money? Hahaha
I guess all of yorubas are poor
Very disgusting bitch
The number one tribalist I've met in my life are u ibos
U feel like Nigerians own u something
U know what? Deep down every Yoruba wish u guys would go and have your own country
See this one,y are u feeling special,on top wetin
U are talking about taraba, what concerns Yorubas with taraba
We don't give a fukk
Stupid nonentity
Fukk u fukk ur family fukk all u ibos, u can a go and die for all I care
Oh! What are u doing on a Yoruba owned forum
I guess d lazy illiterate Yorubas could make a forum d most popular In Africa while your brothers can't do anything
If we Yorubas are like u,God forbid we are like u

U attach so much emotion and hate to ur replies.
Re: The Love Of Igbos,Made TARABA The Most Honourable N Strongest State by Barbilius: 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
Unlimitk:

And what's so special about u
U make money? Hahaha
I guess all of yorubas are poor
Very disgusting bitch
The number one tribalist I've met in my life are u ibos
U feel like Nigerians own u something
U know what? Deep down every Yoruba wish u guys would go and have your own country
See this one,y are u feeling special,on top wetin
U are talking about taraba, what concerns Yorubas with taraba
We don't give a fukk
Stupid nonentity
Fukk u fukk ur family fukk all u ibos, u can a go and die for all I care
Oh! What are u doing on a Yoruba owned forum
I guess d lazy illiterate Yorubas could make a forum d most popular In Africa while your brothers can't do anything
If we Yorubas are like u,God forbid we are like u
Bless you man!! I have been following this thread silently and I keep wondering, who the hell is Junkun, what the Bleep is Taraba?? If anyone is even hating on Yoruba, Taraba What is so special about Taraba? There are millions of Yorubas out there who don't even know a single thing about Taraba, and a Taraban is hating on Yoruba.. Spit on Taraba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Bishop Kukah Speaks After Peace Accord Signing In Awka: Video / P/Harcourt Refinery Will Kickstart Operations In Two Weeks – Mele Kyari / Court Clears EFCC To Investigate Akwa-ibom Finances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.