Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,856 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? (11163 Views)

What A Person Must Have To Date You? / 25 Dirty Things You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have Sex With You / After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Ranoscky(m): 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2010
Obo Boco:

well i know you may not understand since you are just a i minute man.

grin grin grin

Make your mouth bend dia , Id!ot! grin

No wonder y only blue blood can ryde on u gurls in your village! grin
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by OboBoco(f): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2010
Ranoscky:

grin grin grin

Make your mouth bend dia , Id!ot! grin

No wonder y only blue blood can ryde on u gurls in your village! grin  

hmmm, you should have asked first what village i am from
and yes, i deal with blue blood, cos am a blue blood, thats why am hot
and thats why you are trying to get my attention. grin grin grin grin grin
next thing yu would say i should send you my IM. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by OboBoco(f): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2010
moonraker:

we shd talk smtime,

that would be cool.
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Malyq06(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2010
Honestly, i dont have d brad pitt look, or d paddy adenuga wealth, but i can make any girl re-discover herself, mentally, physically and sexually. But my joker is this- i can be dirty funny.
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by deols(f): 3:45pm On Sep 15, 2010
Am beautiful,gorgeous nd decent

They wanna date m because dey c m as potntially romantic but @ prsnt rsrvd

They kno am som1 dey cn takeout nd b proud 2 b wv

wv a lvl of confdnc u cn stop 2 imagn

They thnk I av wat it takes 2 run a gd home & still rock d social scene

They kno that I care d least about how much they earn cos av got a future of my own

But,they usually dont av wat it takes 2 date me
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by idifu(m): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2010
cuz i'm date-able try n c a trial shall convince usmiley
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by jchublue: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2010
Laugh.
Some of the answers here are very funny

Check this blog www.woahnigeria.

Hilarious stuff
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by moonraker(m): 1:46am On Sep 16, 2010
@ obo boco

a yim addy could be a start. if yu dont mind??
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by ayex0001: 3:19am On Sep 16, 2010
because im the king, and i deserve to be treated well,
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Ranoscky(m): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2010
Obo Boco:

Quote from Obo Boco: hmmm, you should have asked first what village i am from

Reply from Ranoscky: No need to ask b'cos, i think i know it already! (cross river) Ryde Or Die gals. grin

Quote from Obo Boco: and yes, i deal with blue blood, cos am a blue blood, thats why am hot
and thats why you are trying to get my attention. grin grin grin grin grin

Reply from Ranoscky: your Username says it all so no need to doubt your "Hotness." grin

Quote from Obo Boco: next thing yu would say i should send you my IM. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Reply from Ranoscky below:

grin grin Exactly my taught, buh, i don't think i'll ask for it (your IM) anymore b'cos, i can't stand blue blood Ryders! grin
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by OboBoco(f): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2010
Ranoscky:

Reply from Ranoscky below:

grin grin Exactly my taught, buh, i don't think i'll ask for it (your IM) anymore b'cos, i can't stand blue blood Ryders! grin

whats your problem with blue blood, its not my fault that am a blue blood
( hate the game, not the player) grin grin grin grin grin
in your next life, am sure you would want to be a blue blood.
(btw) i see you know your history thats why you know the state am from. thumbs up.
i want to know, why can't you stand blue blood,
you know we are the coolest people you can have as friends.
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by OboBoco(f): 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2010
moonraker:

@ obo boco

a yim addy could be a start. if yu dont mind??

well we have to look for a means to get that across, i don't want to drop my YIM, here and then start having pest all over from NL.
you know what i mean. look for a more private way we can do that.
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by moonraker(m): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2010
smsonlinejp@yahoo.co.jp,

just send it there,
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by sassyril(f): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2010
cos m d kind of chic ur momma strictly advised u brot home wink
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Vic2k3(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2010
:d ;d :d ;d :d ;d
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Vic2k3(m): 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2010
cheesy grin don't make me laugh lol
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by daduke2k(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2010
Am i ryt? So am interestd in obo boco and every guy on NL is? Wel wel when thères a wil. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by medjai(m): 6:51pm On Sep 16, 2010
my persona. simply, my game is tight
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by medjai(m): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2010
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by medjai(m): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2010
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by spikedcylinder: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2010
I get crase. cheesy
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by daduke2k(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2010
Wel wel , c who 's here. Where hav u been?
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Opotuniti(m): 5:55am On Sep 17, 2010
ashaby:

Im sure MY 'wicked' sense of humor plays a major role. For a lady, I've got a massive one, lol

Really!!!! Nice to hear.
For me, Never a dull momment, The art of blending been frank (down to earth) and funny tells it all. You'll just wanna luv me around!! Lol lol
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by kushe: 6:46am On Sep 17, 2010
coz i hav totally gone green grin grin

no more fuel guzzlers,i use the train and walk

and i just changed my postcode to where i am surrounded by nature's green with neighbor's only greens could buy

and just in case this may be too hard to comprehend,they say we are in a recession but i remit to the queen in a year
what your dream man would earn in a decade and it is all clean green money

now i dare anyone including dr cork to genuinely top that cool

fine girls here's prolly your last free ticket to eldorado ,what more can i say like the words of sean carter
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by daduke2k(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2010
Dat was so dtumb man. Dumb lines
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by JizzyJay: 11:07am On Sep 17, 2010
bcoz my dick tastes like sugar ;d
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by OboBoco(f): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2010
daduke2k:

Am i ryt? So am interestd in obo boco and every guy on NL is? Wel wel when thères a wil. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

you should not be worried about all of them,
unless you don't have confidence in yourself,
but something tells me that you do,
i have faith in you, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by daduke2k(m): 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2010
Whow, 4 a sec there. My skin turnd a shade of pink if dat wia posible. And my hèart beat increasd 2 64naira per litre. Wel confidence is outa d question, bt get on YIM lets talk ok?
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Ranoscky(m): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2010
Obo Boco:

whats your problem with blue blood, its not my fault that am a blue blood
( hate the game, not the player) grin grin grin grin grin
in your next life, am sure you would want to be a blue blood.
(btw) i see you know your history thats why you know the state am from. thumbs up.
i want to know, why can't you stand blue blood,
you know we are the coolest people you can have as friends.

1) - I have no ga-damn probs with blue bloods, tell u what? i would even lyk to have a friend from d blue bloods b'cos, it'll help me in memory of 1 of 'em dat i cared for so much back in d days. she's not my gf buh i helped her so fukkin much. she was stayin with her relation back den in lag, n she's not treated fairly n not happy with d way she's being treated, so i sympathised with her n cared for som of her minor needs n also make her feel at home, b'cos we live in dsame compound! (Even as im typin right now, tears drops down my eyes cos i don't know if she's feelin good n healthy wherever she mayb). I believe wherever she mayb right now, she'll always miss n talk good of me to her friends b'cos, GOD, himself know's how much i helped her.
2) - Honestly speakin gurl, I don't hate d game nor d player (n wil never hate it b'cos, it's part of lyf. who am i to hate what nature brings?) It's just dat i don't think i can play in dsame league with dem b'cos, dia league is far above mine (accordin to doz dat has played in blue blood league)!
3) - Be a blue blood in my next lyf? undecided Uhmmm. . .well, whatever, if nature say's so. (so long as d name stil remains Ranoscky)!
4) - Uhm. . well, i guess daz how i was created. Buh somhow, i can't tell b'cos, i haven't jel on so many blue bloods.
5) - YOU'r ABSOLUTELY RIGHT (Xpirienced from d gurl i initially talked about)!!! Dat was y i said earlier dat i would stil lyk to have a blue blood as a friend in reminise of my former blue blood friend!
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by Opotuniti(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2010
Obo Boco:

you should not be worried about all of them,
unless you don't have confidence in yourself,
but something tells me that you do,
i have faith in you,  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na wah oo, wonder why evryone is all over U!!!!
BABES are to be chased & GUYS will alwaz be guyz!!!
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by OboBoco(f): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2010
daduke2k:

Whow, 4 a sec there. My skin turnd a shade of pink if dat wia posible. And my hèart beat increasd 2 64naira per litre. Wel confidence is outa d question, bt get on YIM lets talk ok?

ok, drop your YIM, i will get in touch,
if i drop mine, you can imagine what will happen
it means i will not have peace for a while
and i want only you to have it.
Re: Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? by OboBoco(f): 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2010
Ranoscky:

1) - I have no ga-damn probs with blue bloods, tell u what? i would even lyk to have a friend from d blue bloods b'cos, it'll help me in memory of 1 of 'em dat i cared for so much back in d days. she's not my gf buh i helped her so fukkin much. she was stayin with her relation back den in lag, n she's not treated fairly n not happy with d way she's being treated, so i sympathised with her n cared for som of her minor needs n also make her feel at home, b'cos we live in dsame compound! (Even as im typin right now, tears drops down my eyes cos i don't know if she's feelin good n healthy wherever she mayb). I believe wherever she mayb right now, she'll always miss n talk good of me to her friends b'cos, GOD, himself know's how much i helped her.
2) - Honestly speakin gurl, I don't hate d game nor d player (n wil never hate it b'cos, it's part of lyf. who am i to hate what nature brings?) It's just dat i don't think i can play in dsame league with dem b'cos, dia league is far above mine (accordin to doz dat has played in blue blood league)!
3) - Be a blue blood in my next lyf? undecided Uhmmm. . .well, whatever, if nature say's so. (so long as d name stil remains Ranoscky)!
4) - Uhm. . well, i guess daz how i was created. Buh somhow, i can't tell b'cos, i haven't jel on so many blue bloods.
5) - YOU'r ABSOLUTELY RIGHT (Xpirienced from d gurl i initially talked about)!!! Dat was y i said earlier dat[b] i would stil lyk to have a blue blood as a friend in reminise of my former blue blood friend![/b]

ok i said i wanted only daduke to have my YIM, but for the sake of your friend, i will make exceptions, pls drop your YIMand i waould get back to you ASAP.
well, i hope she is okay where ever she is now. i wish her all the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mature Minds, In Here Please!!! / When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel? / Creative Ways Of Saying I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.