Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? (16765 Views)

Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' / Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 2:21am On Apr 10, 2019
Honor10:

My guy, u don kill yeboos for this thread o, I was actually waiting for that Chipink response, when u were mentioning name of yorubas dominating every sector, a single Ibo she can not mention she resulted to insult.

Awon chest beater oshi.

FSARS snatched the freak already. grin grin
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Bridget95(f): 5:52am On Apr 10, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Hostile nature? Yoruba hostile? Bridget, have i been hostile to you, ever? grin

Has any Yoruba guy ever been hostile to you?

We own this Lagos and have the right to tell those competing with us to be quiet, or we will quiet them down.

Is this hostile? cheesy. Yorubas are kind and loving. Compassionate and warm. Most times we overlook errors but when overlook is exhausted then we are overbearing. grin
oh.. you guys are scared of competing with the Igbos politically and economically that's why you guys unleashed uneducated dirty thugs in Lagos to distrupt elections and commit electoral fraud.You own Lagos ,how?are you guys the federal government that owns Lagos?.Lagos belongs to Nigeria, get it into your heads and stop being cowards.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by DamolaIbrahim: 6:17am On Apr 10, 2019
Ziggylady:

Ugly cone-head,*daily fix* is all you lots have going for you,that is after iwasting your life away on "owo mi da" runs...If anyone is pained here it is you mr "Igbo women like us"..I debunked your lies and it is paining you.

Go fix yourself without raping anyone though,this one you are hallicunating already about how you are 'desired'

Mumu small boy

Chei....see as you finish Oshigun my Yoruba Muslim brother. grin

We Yoruba know say Yoruba women like oshigun sisters like omo Ibo die. They see omo Ibo as Alpha males. Yoruba girl wey mistakenly catch Ibo guy no dey leave am. Na even the Ibo guy go dey hide am sef. Everybody know this things but dey deny. We Yoruba boys get small prick and consume sex enhancers like say tomorrow no dey, just to make up and feel like a strong Ibo with huge penis.

We Yoruba see Omo Ibo as strong Alpha lions that why we have a song that eulogizes them and hail Ibo power... It goes thus..

Ta Lon fi Okoro s'ere? Okoro!

Okoro Oni Isu lese! Okoro!

Okoro Iron bender! Okoro!

Translation-
Who wants to mess with Okoro(Ibo)?

Don't dare to mess with the Okoro (Ibo)

He has big muscles like yam tubers!

He is so strong he can bend you like Iron.

Ask any Yoruba youth, we sing it in schools across yorubaland.

Gurnam, ramdeuter, metaphysical, I dey lie? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by gurnam: 6:35am On Apr 10, 2019
Bridget95:
oh.. you guys are scared of competing with the Igbos politically and economically that's why you guys unleashed uneducated dirty thugs in Lagos to distrupt elections and commit electoral fraud.You own Lagos ,how?are you guys the federal government that owns Lagos?No tribe owns anything not even your ancestral land, because you are on rent for a 100yrs.All Nigerians own Lagos.

This is about the silliest and most unintelligent comment I’ve read on NL

5 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Ritchiee: 7:51am On Apr 10, 2019
Bridget95:
oh.. you guys are scared of competing with the Igbos politically and economically that's why you guys unleashed uneducated dirty thugs in Lagos to distrupt elections and commit electoral fraud.You own Lagos ,how?are you guys the federal government that owns Lagos?No tribe owns anything not even your ancestral land, because you are on rent for a 100yrs.All Nigerians own Lagos.

. you guys are scared of competing with the Igbos politically and economically

Politically you are weaklings compared to the Yorubas.Even when Azikiwe and the other Igbos were seriously 'slaving' and ass licking the Hausas, Yorubas were still above them politically.
Igbos are even afraid to vie for presidency under PDP against a Yoruba person because they already imagined the outcome.They have signified their intention to continue to be slaves to the North till eternity.
Even in opposition,Yorubas were better than the Igbos.When each region paddled their canoes separately during regionalism,Yoruba still came tops and even lent money to the lazy Igbos for them to survive from poverty.

Economically,Yorubas have always towered over the Igbos even till date.
The most poverty stricken in the South are the Igbos.
The least developed in the South are the Igbos.
The least IGR in the South are the Igbos.
The least with the lowest financial/ banking transactions in the South are the Igbos.
The list goes on and on but delusion will forever inhibits their medulla oblongata.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Ziggylady(f): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2019
DamolaIbrahim:

We Yoruba know say Yoruba women like oshigun sistee like omo Ibo die. They see omo Ibo as Alpha males. Yoruba girl wey mistakenly catch Ibo guy no dey leave am. Na even the Ibo guy go dey hide am sef. Everybody know this things but dey deny. We Yoruba boys wey get small prick and consume sex enhancers like say tomorrow no dey just to make up and feel like a strong Ibo with huge penis.

We Yoruba see Omo Ibo as strong Alpha lions that why we have a song that eulogizes them and hail Ibo power... It goes thus..

Translation-

Lol! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Westbestside: 9:06am On Apr 10, 2019
DamolaIbrahim:

We Yoruba know say Yoruba women like oshigun sisters like omo Ibo die. They see omo Ibo as Alpha males. Yoruba girl wey mistakenly catch Ibo guy no dey leave am. Na even the Ibo guy go dey hide am sef. Everybody know this things but dey deny. We Yoruba boys get small prick and consume sex enhancers like say tomorrow no dey, just to make up and feel like a strong Ibo with huge penis.

Translation-

Lol, delutionalism is allowed on faceless forum.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Westbestside: 9:26am On Apr 10, 2019
Oshigun:

Bruv this is what they do. Deny what is real and proven to be using vague and entirely fictitious example to try and support their empty chest-beating and nonsense they plucked out of their azzes.

Yoruba "lazy" but they can't provide an Igbo name in music greater or more naturally talented and dominant universally than Davido and Wizkid. Their women ain't even close to Niniola let alone Tiwa Savage or Yemi Alade. We no sabi business yet no Igbo name richer or more successful than Adenuga or Otedola.

Politically, they don't even have one Fayemi in their rank talk less of all the way up to Tinubu, Akande et al. They are physically superior yet Anthony Joshua, Yoruba boy, is on top of the pile of world heavyweight boxing and will knock out any Igboman living or dead. How do these people even live with themselves coming here daily with these claims reality makes a mockery of? Please , in what area can they use real example to support their touted superiority over Yorubas? We are waiting.
grin
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Arda1000(m): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2019
Almaiga:

Trash.

The East is tiny and underdeveloped, deal with it.
if I were ur parents i would go back to the school u studied and ask to be given all the money I wasted on ur education cause definitely nothing is in ur brain
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Almaiga: 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2019
Arda1000:
if I were ur parents i would go back to the school u studied and ask to be given all the money I wasted on ur education cause definitely nothing is in ur brain

E pain this man, his Region is tiny and underdeveloped. I'm not the cause of your Region's underdevelopment.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bridget95:
oh.. you guys are scared of competing with the Igbos politically and economically that's why you guys unleashed uneducated dirty thugs in Lagos to distrupt elections and commit electoral fraud.You own Lagos ,how?are you guys the federal government that owns Lagos? No tribe owns anything not even your ancestral land, because you are on rent for a 100yrs.All Nigerians own Lagos.

Hahahahahahahaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bridget, you should marry a Lagosian fast fast. I see how much you love us. You love us so much you even say our ancestral land belong to foreigners. Marry an indigene so your children can fight with foreigners over his entitlement in Lagos. How do you like that? grin

Ibo is afraid to compete with Yoruba. Didnt you win some constituencies in 2015? What happened to them?

That guy that snatched ballot in Okota was staged. Ibo hired nollywood actors to stage a show portraying Yoruba denying Ibo right t o vote. It was done to get sympathy so you can have free room to rig that whole LG and win all the constituencies in it. But INEC and the world saw into your shenanigan. Till today we still cant find the ballot box reportedly snatched. Where una keep am?

grin grin kikikikikikiiikiki grin grin grin

Bridget I dey your back. Hhhhhm cool

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Arda1000(m): 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2019
Almaiga:

E pain this man, his Region is tiny and underdeveloped. I'm not the cause of your Region's underdevelopment.
continue dey shame itself
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Adeniyii2017: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by chibuzorAbia: 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Bridget95:

Something serious dey worry you Madam! Be like say na small small craze.
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Bridget95(f): 6:21am On Apr 11, 2019
chibuzorAbia:

Something serious dey worry you Madam! Be like say na small small craze.
you deserve this

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 11, 2019
Bridget95:

Are you out of your mind? How can you compare to the Yorubas economically let alone politically? Igbos will always be losers because you are fond of lying to yourselves and we all know that the worst lies are the ones we tell ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Bridget95(f): 6:48am On Apr 11, 2019
Oshigun:

Are you out of your mind? How can you compare to the Yorubas economically let alone politically? Igbos will always be losers because you are fond of lying to yourselves and we all know that the worst lies are the ones we tell ourselves.
Lagos is no man's land.

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Bridget95(f): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Hahahahahahahaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bridget, you should marry a Lagosian fast fast. I see how much you love us. You love us so much you even say our ancestral land belong to foreigners. Marry an indigene so your children can fight with foreigners over his entitlement in Lagos. How do you like that? grin

Ibo is afraid to compete with Yoruba. Didnt you win some constituencies in 2015? What happened to them?

That guy that snatched ballot in Okota was staged. Ibo hired nollywood actors to stage a show portraying Yoruba denying Ibo right t o vote. It was done to get sympathy so you can have free room to rig that whole LG and win all the constituencies in it. But INEC and the world saw into your shenanigan. Till today we still cant find the ballot box reportedly snatched. Where una keep am?

grin grin kikikikikikiiikiki grin grin grin

Bridget I dey your back. Hhhhhm cool
I will scatter it ooo

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 11, 2019
Honor10:

My guy, u don kill yeboos for this thread o, I was actually waiting for that Chipink response, when u were mentioning name of yorubas dominating every sector, a single Ibo she can not mention she resulted to insult.

Awon chest beater oshi.

Wetin the silly transvestite wan talk? I have given real names and example to cover every aspect of Nigerian life and endeavour. They cannot reply in kind. it is all about remaining here insulting others emptily. Igbos are a big joke because they do not realise how silly they act and look. Politically, for example, even the smaller Ijaws are above them today because of their immaturity and lack of common sense.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by chibuzorAbia: 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
Bridget95:
you deserve this

Ya PAPA!
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Malcolm123: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
Oshigun:

Wetin the silly transvestite wan talk? I have given real names and example to cover every aspect of Nigerian life and endeavour. They cannot reply in kind. it is all about remaining here insulting others emptily. Igbos are a big joke because they do not realise how silly they act and look. Politically, for example, even the smaller Ijaws are above them today because of their immaturity and lack of common sense.

Wole shoyinka comes to mind
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by loopman: 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
See igbo blood splashed everywhere on this thread

These yorubas boys are wicked l, just murdered dem Ibos

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by BaaleOko: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2019
Gabriel004:
But care about imaginary girls being posted here saying they are from facebook. Reality is staring at you and you still fooling yourself.

We all understand the video reality pain you to bone marrow
I don't need any video proof to tell me what's on ground, and that's the fact that an average Igbo(man or woman) generally dominates the average yiruba, you people are looked down upon as irrelevant subhumans, very insecure degenerates who just want to compete with the Igbos when they don't even give two FUCCKS about y'all. I once made a point that the entire yoruba race are due for a massive psychological evaluation, and I couldn't be more certain now more than before, than there's a major mental problem plaguing you guys... it's almost a DNA embedded menace.
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2019
Bridget95:
I will scatter it ooo

grin. Dont ruin your future. That asset comes with ownership of Lagos. You want a piece of Lagos dont you? cheesy cheesy. Come get it.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Bridget95(f): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin. Dont ruin your future. That asset comes with ownership of Lagos. You want a piece of Lagos dont you? cheesy cheesy. Come get it.
I hate Lagos
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by mbos: 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Women in Yorubaland have freedom.

If your Ibo women come out and speak like that they will be killed and their parents back in village killed as well. So they dont speak out and confess their obsession for Yoruba.

Who knew FFK disvirgined four Ibo gorls, including Bianca if not the he spoke out?
You see!

Many cases like that that are hidden. The Ibo woman you are going to marry may have had her virginity broken by Yoruba...you just dont know. grin

your can only marry or disvirgin an ibo outcast (osu, ume e.t.c) not a free born Igbo woman. get that into your skull. normally such women are advised to go for outsiders from childhood thats why u can have them as left over. As for Bianc, she is only half blooded.....heh,,,
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2019
BaaleOko:

I don't need any video proof to tell me what's on ground, and that's the fact that an average Igbo(man or woman) generally dominates the average yiruba, you people are looked down upon as irrelevant subhumans, very insecure degenerates who just want to compete with the Igbos when they don't even give two FUCCKS about y'all. I once made a point that the entire yoruba race are due for a massive psychological evaluation, and I couldn't be more certain now more than before, than there's a major mental problem plaguing you guys... it's almost a DNA embedded menace.

Typical Igbo man. All talk and chest-beating but no substance. Social media don destroy una. The days you can brag and chest-beat emptily are over. Today, the entire world knows who is doing what. You claim to lead in this and that but reality does not bear that out. On this thread you lot have been disgraced and put to the sword. Hate Yorubas all you want but learn to respect us because we are not your mates and will come for you if you let your civil war hangover tempt you into taking us on.

We know you guys can't get over that loss you blame the Yorubas for and you want a proxy win today by claiming superiority over them. Won't happen. Even on this thread Yorubas show they are several levels ahead of Igbos in terms of intellect and factual reasoning . Yet you still come backe for more koboko. Una no dey shame?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2019
mbos:

your can only marry or disvirgin an ibo outcast (osu, ume e.t.c) not a free born Igbo woman. get that into your skull. normally such women are advised to go for outsiders from childhood thats why u can have them as left over. As for Bianc, she is only half blooded.....heh,,,

Jeez. The lunatic talk gets worse. Women fall in love with men who make them feel complete. Simple as that. Same reason the daughters of white supremacists fall in love with black men and turn their back on their racist background. Keep fooling yourself. The reality is that np Igbo woman, unless an irredeemable bigot, will reject a man who makes her feel loved and special just to marry Igbo man to then be in misery.

You don't understand women at all and this your talk is the reason you guys are mentally enslaved. Nothing like freeborn or Osu discrimination in Yorubaland and this is another indictment of Igbo bigotry and discriminatory attitude to life making your women abandon you for Yorubas who are more tolerant and let a woman thrive rather than seek to stifle, dominate and bully her.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by IkpuMmadu: 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2019
Oshigun:

Jeez. The lunatic talk gets worse. Women fall in love with men who make them feel complete. Simple as that. Same reason the daughters of white supremacists fall in love with black men and turn their back on their racist background. Keep fooling yourself. The reality is that np Igbo woman, unless an irredeemable bigot, will reject a man who makes her feel loved and special just to marry Igbo man to then be in misery.

You don't understand women at all and this your talk is the reason you guys are mentally enslaved. Nothing like freeborn or Osu discrimination in Yorubaland and this is another indictment of Igbo bigotry and discriminatory attitude to life making your women abandon you for Yorubas who are more tolerant and let a woman thrive rather than seek to stifle, dominate and bully her.

Yoruba man this is why most tribes don't take you guys serious....so your achievement is woman Toto

I give up
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by olas24u(f): 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
BaaleOko:

Beating your chest has usual and writing rubbish.the Yoruba nation is far ahead of you ibos when bit comes to civilization.Your language was codified and writing by a Yoruba man,we gave you the language and wrote it.we have a better civilization than you.politics,economy,education,aviation,internayional trade,which area are you better?you destroyed the sytem that made us prosperous.and you comw here and writing rubbish .j

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Akinwumi Adesina Exonerated By AfDB Independent Review Committee / Lagos APC Crisis: Peace Moves Suffer Setback / Sam Amadi: Nobody Prosecuted For Deborah’s Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.