Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? (16779 Views)

Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' / Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by raumdeuter: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
Herdsmen:

I don't do gossips...what happened to the men?

Ibo men? Those wrapper tying effeminate men? No be their warlord flee?

Ibo men are a disgrace, that is why na the Ibo women dey try pass and the men just leeches and drug mules.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by raumdeuter: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ziggylady:

This ugly yoruba man with your unsightly tribal marks and foul-breath,what is classy about y'all?..

Yeye.

Ask Bianca the Ibo first lady about the demon called FFK

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by raumdeuter: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oshigun:

Not at all. I am telling you the Nigerian reality. Look, your women love me obsessively because they see perfection as far as Nigeria is concerned. Yoruba man no get equal. The Yoruba man is secure because we know we are on top as far as eligibility and broad appeal. Yoruba households are tolerant also making us the most balanced ethnic group non-Yoruba Nigerian women want to marry into and seek a life partner with.

I know few Yoruba girls who date Igbo men and they complain of the intolerance they face from Igbo relatives of their spouse .This is the truth and hate should not make you deny that. Yorubas have the broadest appeal to all ethnic groups , relationship-wise, because we are not extreme over anything. Money, religion, tolerance of other ethnic groups, politics etc. We live and let live. This just makes us more appealing to women who want men they can remain happy with for the longest period of time that is humanly possible.

Ask her if she can inherit her fathers property without her own brothers sending her away

No wonder Ibo women feel liberated in the arms of Yorubas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
Herdsmen:

When I got to Lagos ...I slept in a shop too...somewhere at aromire..we were like 5 that hustle in that shop.. God knows..

Today.. we've all build in Lagos..acquire lands in Lagos..travel to different part of the world From Lagos..

..and my friend ..we still retain that shop..in aromire...pay the rent..meet there and tell our stories..

While we were there some yourba folks will come around and Mock omo igbos.. building was formally a club house own by Edo man..now demolished..

So you can keep mocking those ones you're seeing..why they keep hustling..

Tomorrow you will still beef them..

Go to bullsgate and see how far we've come..

No be chides..

How can you build house but continue to pay rent on shop? Did you not think to create shop space on your own land?

Any house anywhere in entire Isale Eleko remains in family hands. Individuals do not own lands or homes in Isale Eko. Aromire Street is in Isale Eko. For you to tell a son of Lagos Island that an Edo man owned the house your shop is located has exposed you as a fraud and your stories lack truth and credibility.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by raumdeuter: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

You guys are very ignorant, Anambra alone doubled Lagos in size

Below pics Anambra

In size of what? Deluded fellow

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by raumdeuter: 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

How can you build house but continue to pay rent on shop? Did you not think to create shop space on your own land?

Any house anywhere in entire Isale Eleko remains in family hands. Individuals do not own lands or homes in Isale Eko. Aromire Street is in Isale Eko. For you to tell a son of Lagos Island that an Edo man owned the house your shop is located has exposed you as a fraud and your stories lack truth and credibility.

Ibos own 94% of Lagos Island

I got it from Ipob Bureau of Stats

5 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by horsepower101: 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
Enugu and so many eastern cities are already ahead.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Anambralstson: 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
Almaiga:
Lies, no Igbo man wants to go back to that their tiny underdeveloped Region, called East. Even at the point of death. grin
We are fully preparing for future, this is a state whole buildup by Igbos no external hands

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MightySparrow: 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lagos is a no man's land. igbo should mobilize their brothers from the east and fight for their right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Anambralstson: 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
[s]
raumdeuter:

See person attach and even mentioned AkwaIbom

Ibadan is definitely better than Enugu by all metrics
Ogun better than Anambra
Ekiti and Ebonyi be mates
Osun is better than Abia
And Ondo is better than Imo
[/s]
Oshogbo weed in action grin grin grin let compare the states you mentioned with real pictures not fake

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Ask her if she can inherit her fathers property without her own brothers sending her away

No wonder Ibo women feel liberated in the arms of Yorubas

They acquire liberty and rights in Yorubaland that they dont have in Iboland. Even the men, many of these guys are Osus. Yorubaland is their freedom away from persecutiin and oppression back home. They are the ones that change identity to Yoruba and attack Biafra. They dont want an Ibo nation, Nigeria is a better option for them.

Yoruba opened Ibo eye. We liberated them from their oppressive land and culture back home. They become urbanized in Yorubaland and grow wings.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Guestlander: 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Lmao, 87% of Jakarta, from the same source.

69% of Beijing. Trust me, these numbers are very credible.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin
They know better than to go there....not when Eleko is still alive and on the throne.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Herdsmen: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Oversabi wey no Sabi anything..
The building opposite Domino's pizza next to the big hotel..
Was formally Mazino hotels ..own by an Edo man..
One of the earliest striper club house in ikeja..

Today bullsgate gallery is still standing there..the building has been bought and refurbished..now houses a supermarket and some other offices..

Maybe you take a walk and see yourself..

We slept in that shop wayback..and shotput at the borrowpit behind..

Today all of us a men in Lagos.. keep hating.

The world has gone far....

Today in that same shop you get an artwork for a million..

We started from the scratch ..no juju no skulls ..but God and our hustle..

We have our history there..

The ibruz have a big house ..down that same road..are they lagosians?

Oponu..claiming nonsense

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Bridget95(f): 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oshigun:

Nonsensical and self-delusion talk as usual from a people cursed with delusions of grandeur. My mum owns several properties in Lagos and she has two Igbo tenants. I would imagine this is same for many yorubas . Yet one would think, listening to Igbo online empty chest-beating, that Yorubas live under Eko bridge. Igbo man has no shame and will not shy away from bragging emptily because of a culture that shows him he is nothing without money and material wealth.

Continue fooling yourselves about "Igbos have overrun Lagos" because the Yorubas are not given to empty bragadoccio. The reality always shock you empty and impotent braggarts in the end. For all your 'back to Daura" noise, was Atiku and Obigotry not dispatched easily? You guys live on lies, supposition, half-truths and empty claims.
with the way you guys are going,internal and external investors are on the match out of the SW.It is the natural way for other cities yerning for investors to get direct investment.Igbos are in every city,but you guys screaming about Lagos is foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Herdsmen: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
horsepower101:
Enugu and so many eastern cities are already ahead.

Yoruba knows the truth... they're only pained tht their years of propaganda is over...?

Is so painful to them..

I schooled in Ife and I understand this humans so weLL.

Only that they can't stop the shine.. they're too small for that.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by raumdeuter: 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

They acquire liberty and rights in Yorubaland that they dont have in Iboland. Even the men, many of these guys are Osus. Yorubaland is their freedom away from persecutiin and oppression back home. They are the ones that change identity to Yoruba and attack Biafra. They dont want an Ibo nation, Nigeria is a better option for them.

Yoruba opened Ibo eye. We liberated them from their oppressive land and culture back home. They become urbanized in Yorubaland and grow wings.

How Yorubas see London is how Ibos see Lagos.

Any Ibo man that has not been to Lagos is looked down on as a villager, the choice girls in Iboland can only marry someone who has been to Lagos

For over 70yrs " I will take you to Lagos" has been the most potent toasting line in Iboland

They come to the West to learn new fashion trends, to open eye and mingle with advanced human. While in their land they are either hunted by kidnappers, bandits, Osu traditional beliefs or just told they cannot inherit land

The only reason they havent descended on themselves is because they have external parties to hate on

There was an Anambra vs Enugu thread where they were insulting each other, it went over several hundred pages

Later an Anambra vs Abia and Imo

9 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nwaotu10:
We're going higher in the midst of intimidation and propaganda. It's our comfortable zone, they should keep it coming.

: I need a 3 plots of land in ogba, anyone who knows any available land should contact me with this number. 07010331890.
I have a plote of land at epe if interested reply
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Herdsmen: 12:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
Guestlander:

Lmao, 87% of Jakarta, from the same source.

69% of Beijing. Trust me, these numbers are very credible.

What percentage of Yoruba owns a house on the island?

Even down to ipetu modu..what percentage..to Eleko...where you have family land and they're selling off.

Visit nairaland property section and see how island is being sold on daily..

I understand the pains you guys face..
But your people like buying fast cars and spending on women..

When I was in Ife ..a Yoruba boy told me first impression matters..I agree..
But this na boy wey they soak Garrick for house ..beg like say no tomorrow..but once he pop send money..fool go buy Jean watch take girls on date and get broke in a week..

Back to begging..

First impression matters ..but on things and places that matters..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by kayfra: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
Olu20090:
I can assure you that this is being done already but they will never make it public. You will wake up one day and realize that there are no Igbo businesses in SW. Guys are moving out of Lagos to East or other African countries in numbers. I won't reveal specifics as we are under oath not to reveal. 90% of these guys are IPOB members...Nnamdi Kanu don open theirs eyes and Lagos APC no dey help matter as dey no dey hide their intentions to frustrate them!

Bye Felicia

Don't let the door hit you while you leave grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Herdsmen: 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

How Yorubas see London is how Ibos see Lagos.

Any Ibo man that has not been to Lagos is looked down on as a villager, the choice girls in Iboland can only marry someone who has been to Lagos

For over 70yrs " I will take you to Lagos" has been the most potent toasting line in Iboland

They come to the West to learn new fashion trends, to open eye and mingle with advanced human. While in their land they are either hunted by kidnappers, bandits, Osu traditional beliefs or just told they cannot inherit land

The only reason they havent descended on themselves is because they have external parties to hate on

There was an Anambra vs Enugu thread where they were insulting each other, it went over several hundred pages

Later an Anambra vs Abia and Imo

Very myopic reasoning..
You need to travel around the world..

USA.has majority of igboa that Yorubas havein London..
Same with China....Hong Kong Bangkok..Taiwan..Indonesia..Germany .Italy.for the least I know..

Oyou count 60 igbos before you see one Yoruba man..

You guys are so ignorant aswear

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Almaiga: 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

We are fully preparing for future, this is a state whole buildup by Igbos no external hands

Is this all you have in that tiny underdeveloped Region, can this accommodate all your jobless Youths?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Guestlander: 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Herdsmen:

What percentage of Yoruba owns a house on the island?

Even down to ipetu modu..what percentage..to Eleko...where you have family land and they're selling off.

Visit nairaland property section and see how island is being sold on daily..

I understand the pains you guys face..
But your people like buying fast cars and spending on women..

When I was in Ife ..a Yoruba boy told me first impression matters..I agree..
But this na boy wey they soak Garrick for house ..beg like say no tomorrow..but once he pop send money..fool go buy Jean watch take girls on date and get broke in a week..

Back to begging..

First impression matters ..but on things and places that matters..

I will appreciate it if you can provide the data from the ministry detailing the list of home and land owners in Lagos island. It is very easy to sit in front of your laptop and make up bogus statistics for the consumption of some gullible people.
Down to Ipetu Modu you said? Why don't you simply ask me how many Yoruba own houses anywhere in Yorubaland?

6 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by raumdeuter: 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
Herdsmen:

Very myopic reasoning..
You need to travel around the world..

USA.has majority of igboa that Yorubas havein London..
Same with China....Hong Kong Bangkok..Taiwan..Indonesia..Germany .Italy.for the least I know..

Oyou count 60 igbos before you see one Yoruba man..

You guys are so ignorant aswear

Imagine an Ibo boy telling a Yorubaman to travel? When your ancestors were still living on trees Yorubas have been travelling all over the world and bringing back civilization to Nigeria

Nigeria depends on Yorubas for exposure, latest trends and technologies are brought to Nigeria through Yorubas

The only place Ibos have an overwhelming majority is in Asia where they go for drugs business

Go to any motor park in Ibos land at least 70% of the buses are going to Yorubaland escaping the backward Iboland. A land that eats its people

8 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Almaiga: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

You guys are very ignorant, Anambra alone doubled Lagos in size

Below pics Anambra

Your glorified Anambara is the H/Q of fake everything. This will be a relief to Nigeria, as only your people will suffer the consequences.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Almaiga: 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
dreamwords:

U think we are like u afonja morons that refused to go back to your afonja land,always claiming lagos, Benin land for that matter

Go and deal with your gods, the Yoruba's, I'm not from West.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Herdsmen: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

Imagine an Ibo boy telling a Yorubaman to travel? When your ancestors were still living on trees Yorubas have been travelling all over the world and bringing back civilization to Nigeria

Nigeria depends on Yorubas for exposure, latest trends and technologies are brought to Nigeria through Yorubas

The only place Ibos have an overwhelming majority is in Asia where they go for drugs business

Go to any motor park in Ibos land at least 70% of the buses are going to Yorubaland escaping the backward Iboland. A land that eats its people

Simply go to any airport in Nigeria.. international airport and check the statistics...

No be to the make online noise with sentiments..

Igbos travel well to the north than west..

Know that today..and yet you won't hear northerners brag on it.
Zik of Africa was born in the north..
Ikemba nnewi was born in the north..
My grandpa worked in the north..

You Yorubas always think that the world revolves round your caves...

Lagos was once a capital..and what else do you think attract other Nigerians there..

Of you're funny as a toitoise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Herdsmen: 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
Guestlander:

I will appreciate it if you can provide the data from the ministry detailing the list of home and land owners in Lagos island. It is very easy to sit in front of your laptop and make up bogus statistics for the consumption of some gullible people.
Down to Ipetu Modu you said? Why don't you simply ask me how many Yoruba own houses anywhere in Yorubaland?

Nairaland property section can help you..

Or you drive down..and spend some evenings on the island..lekki epe ..

Thanks..

No sentiments

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Guestlander: 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Herdsmen:

Simply go to any airport in Nigeria.. international airport and check the statistics...

Lagos was once a capital..and what else do you think attract other Nigerians there..

There are less opportunities in the SE, that is why emigration is high.
One way emigration even to places where they are not welcomed.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Guestlander: 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
Herdsmen:

Nairaland property section can help you..

Or you drive down..and spend some evenings on the island..lekki epe ..

Thanks..

No sentiments

Nairaland property section is where you get your statistics from? Alright, nice chatting with you.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
raumdeuter:

grin grin
You are the ordinance guy in nairaland. You love dropping bombs to demolish these rookies.

In the era when Yoruba merchants were spread across West Africa, North Africa, East Africa, Europe, Arabia....Ibo was still in darkness, laying ambush, kidnapping and trapping his fellow man for meat.

Their presence everywhere in this era is forced on them due to improverished and deficient resource. The entire SE region will fit in Oyo State, and half of the land mass is washed off and cannot be built on. Ibo migrates as a refugee, not travel as a merchant. The difference should be understood.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
Herdsmen:

You are everywhere in Ogun state as well. Is Ogun a former capital? You were almost becoming nuisance in Akure until Deji brought out the whip. Is Ondo State a former capital?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

FG, Govs Seek Recruitment Of Corps Members For Community Policing / Bode George: Tinubu Failed As Lagos Governor, He Can't Be Nigeria's President / Kendoo Gifts Oshodi Residents Ramadan Package.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.