Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? (16842 Views)

Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' / Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Listen to the mic and read the letters. If it aches your ears and eyes the door is not locked. grin

I can't listen to that trash I can't leave as well grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

[s]My pressure is affecting you already. Im succeeding and bringing you to breaking point. You are about to throw tantrum and start cursing......thats why you wish me to stop talking. grin[/s]
Pressure from a Yoruba person?
Una Neva reach undecided

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

Pathetic liar!
Stop deviating from the fact.
You people have always claimed yorubas are saints, until ur sister got beheaded for drugs.. that's the point not the filth u are blabbing here

Yoruba has never denied what is ours. What we dont do, and wont do, is parade criminals as heroes like you do.

You have adopted all criminals in Nigeria as your heroes. Rejects from other cultures become your saints.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Quorax: 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Go to Alli Street, Pedro Street at night and watch them, they sleep in their rented shops but boast online to their kins in village that they are landlords. On hearing this those ones board the next ekenedilichuckwu Lagos bound but they ed nd up homeless and camp out under bridge on Marina. They in turn send message back to village that they live in mansion in Lekki. Before long villagers begin to take stock and hit internet that their children own properties on Alli Street, on Pedro Street, on Balogun Street, on Martins Street, own mansions in Lekki.

grin grin
are there no yorubas sleeping under the bridge? In buses? Blah blah..
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
Quorax:
are there no yorubas sleeping under the bridge? In buses? Blah blah..

You sleep there so you must know. Tell us. grin

7 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by hammerFC: 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
IF IT IS THIS ROTTEN BUILDING.

TINUBU SHOULD TAKE.

IN FACT, TINUBU SHOULD CARRY LAGOS ON THE TOP OF HIS HEAD WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY.

WEN NIGERIA BREAKS, THE YORUBA PEOPLE WILL REALIZES WAT THEY DID TO THEMSELVES.

WE STILL HAVE THE ENTIRE SS/SE WHERE NO SINGLE MAN CAN OWN EVERYTHING.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
hammerFC:
IF IT IS THIS ROTTEN BUILDING.

TINUBU SHOULD TAKE.

IN FACT, TINUBU SHOULD CARRY LAGOS ON THE TOP OF HIS HEAD WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY.

WEN NIGERIA BREAKS, THE YORUBA PEOPLE WILL REALSIES WAT THEY DID TO THEMSELVES.

grin grin
Why does the consequence of a failed Nigeria and its effect on Yoruba a concern for you?

8 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by hammerFC: 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
Why does the consequence of a failed Nigeria and its effect on Yoruba a concern for you?

EVENTUALLY, JOKE IS ON U. SLAVE

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
hammerFC:

How does that relate with Yoruba what you own or dont own in your region?

6 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by hammerFC: 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

How does that relate with Yoruba what you own or dont own in your region?

GUY, I MADE A COMMENT AND INTEND TO MOVE ON AFTER.

AS U CAN SEE, I DONT GIVE A SHIIT ABOUT THE GHETTO U CALL LAGOS.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
hammerFC:

GUY, I MADE A COMMENT AND INTEND TO MOVE ON AFTER.

AS U CAN SEE, I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE GHETTO U CALL LAGOS.

grin grin

Hammer do me a favor, stop by the thread on Otedola adopting Christian Chuckwu's medicals and dobale to thank Otedola for saving a hero. I was hoping big mouthed Ibos will save Chuckwu and take over his medical care but we see how you are, rich in mouth only.

Yoruba remain your godfather anyday, politically and economically! grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by kayusely70(m): 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
A repeat of Ghana must go of the 70s.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Quorax: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You sleep there so you must know. Tell us. grin

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Indomie001: 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
Olu20090:
I can assure you that this is being done already but they will never make it public. You will wake up one day and realize that there are no Igbo businesses in SW. Guys are moving out of Lagos to East or other African countries in numbers. I won't reveal specifics as we are under oath not to reveal. 90% of these guys are IPOB members...Nnamdi Kanu don open theirs eyes and Lagos APC no dey help matter as dey no dey hide their intentions to frustrate them!
if your claim is true then you just did what you are told not to do.
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Indomie001: 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Las las we will be alright .
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by IjebuWarrior: 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
Herdsmen:

This propaganda of east being a dry underdeveloped region has gone stale..
So stale that it has begin to affect the development of the Western nation..

Thinking your mocking the east.. is a wild goose chase ..you're only displaying your stupid Ignorance online..

I'lf you don't travel..others do..

Many Yorubas online readers travel.. and they know better..nairaland likes can't in anyway develop your region..

I schooled in .Ife.and tour Southwest region..

Now a question..

Tell the world online ..any southwest state ..that beat any state in terms of development in the south east or south south.

Infrastructures.. education.. economic wise..human capacity..human deveu.. resources..

Please don't come with fake o line index..

I mean going from what is on ground..because you called them underdeveloped region..

And will like to to compare each state viz a viz any state in the Western region..

Your lie is open to all...we've got many readers out here..

E.g

Between. Oshogbo and ebony..
Ibadan .. enugu..
Ogun anambra..
Ondo owerri..
Ekiti akwaibom..

Just chose any state ..and do your analysis..

Dude.. Just STFU already! Y'all try to console ursleves by claiming you travel blah, blah, blah. You guys are the most disgusting wretched savage Cannibals ever! People that are well travelled go back to their homes. Only folks that have wretched homes decided to adopt their new place as homes. Fool!

6 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by BaaleOko: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oshigun:

Sweetie, lets have fun. Enough fighting. Shall I send you some flowers , Champagne and Ferrero Rocher Chocolate ? Yoruba man is slick and sweet. Not stiff, boring or stingy like Chukwudi always counting kobo up and down. Get with the real deal baby. Don't hate. Appreciate cool cool

Na Oleku my dear. Igbo babes feeling the Yoruba boy. Tell me something wey we no fit do. We never dull cool cool cool cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A576XVrgD4

LOL dude I bet you get no pu**y in real life, not even as much as sloppy seconds. Your thirst for REAL validation under the weird guise of selling your ethnic appeal to Igbo women is really funny and scary that I feel actual pity for YOU, all I see is a desperate man with a very flailed ego... textbook case of a very beta male. Your problem borders largely on delusion, and a subtle craving for acceptance ... Seen lots of dudes like you in real life, Alpha on the cyberspace, but very beta and weak in real life. Real nyggas don't talk too much, or try to prove themselves especially in pointless online bangers about bagging chicks etc, Bit.ch you need to STFU sometimes and stop demasculating yourself shamelessly for petty clout you biTch boy. I bet even your tribesmen are getting ashamed of you already.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by cjeriia: 11:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oshigun:

Shut up. Was my response not a reply to the 'venom' of your brother? Igbos , in their usual cowardly manner, always playing victim after they launch attacks. Yorubas, especially after the war, were very tolerant of Igbos above all others in Nigeria including the SS you call brothers today who cheated you of property and belonging while the Yorubas honourably and equitably returned everything that belonged to you. furthermore, we had no problem with you thriving on our soil for decades. You decided to abuse that privilege to remain hateful of us because of your civil war hangover. Today you have created a Malcolm X Yoruba generation who now see you for what you are and are not willing to be as tolerant as our forefathers. Man up and lay in the bed you made.
Omo ale jatijati ni e. Oponu oniranu. Leprous son of a cunt, go back to history and see what your two faced lying forefathers did to sabotage the effort of the Igbo liberation.
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Westtimeline: 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

Can you name the banks Yorubas control
There are 22banks in Nigeria and yorubas control 11, igbos control 6 while others control other 5. Now that diamond bank is gone. Igbos now control only 5.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Westtimeline: 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
Chipink:

grin grin grin
You guys can be very delusional
If u have atom sense u would have searched for those accounts on facebook.

And it's too early to have bp , because I actually have over 20 of different screenshots that could make u take rat poison So don't dare me now. grin

I heard yoruba men don't have man powers except they take pills and agbo. grin
My igbo brothers are blessed with natural man power, so don't blame ur sisters grin
Go as ask all your fellow igbo women that have tasted our dicks why they do stick with it despite not playing mumu love.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news. Fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by MetaPhysical: 2:44am On Apr 09, 2019
Westtimeline:
Go as ask all your fellow igbo women that have tasted our dicks why they do stick with it despite not playing mumu love.

Ffk alone disvirgined like four Ibo girls starting with Bianca. The demon got one dyick whipped she lost her mind and tattooed "ffk" permanently on her titt1es.

TBlack gets regular supply from East. Soon as ekenedili dey park, van dey wait to convey dem go Lekki, five, six sometimes. Fresh supply next week.

cool

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 09, 2019
Chipink:

Shut up u fool I don't deal with weak and smelly men.

You lot are damn funny. Attack Yorubas but you don't see the irony of posting on the foremost Nigerian blog of a Yoruba man none of your 'supermen' brethren has been able to create a match for or even remotely close. Na painment and frustration go kill you.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Ibos are thin skinned...your pressure point is very low. When pushed hard you blow your tops easily and begin to throw tantrums at your opponents. We know how to blow your top.

Indeed. Because they take themselves too seriously and are very worried what others think of them. This is why their men are all over the world committing atrocious crimes so as to go back to the Village and impress the shallow and money-worshipping folks there.
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 09, 2019
Chipink:

Yorubas are hypocrites, they start hate speech but when u give it back to them they shout "hatred"

Listen dear, if you are indeed a lady, we are toying with you. Yoruba man get like ten gears while you have one. You are no match so behave before I dismantle you. shey you feel me? Everything good and exemplary about Nigeria is Yoruba. Even this blog. Why are you not posting one of the many hateful blogs of Igbos that litter the web? IPOB and Kanu get several na. Why are you not there instead yet you are here giving attitude to the Yorubas who have given you a platform to talk? Is it because those joints are full of lunatics while you enjoy talking with charming and sane people here on Nairaland.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 09, 2019
check Igbos out. Full of hate and totally fake. Fake accent, fake points , incoherence etc. Pathetic start to finish. Imagine grown azz man calling Buhari Jubril from Sudan. Look, Igbo men are lunatics. Take them seriously at your own detriment. This nitwit is hailing discredited hunchback, coward and pathetic example of a man as Ohamumudike. We dey laugh. This is why Yorubas like me toy with Igbos. They want to take us on but cannot even reach our ankle in any aspect of life. Just listen to this clown below. Cringeworthy. There are load of rants like this online from Igbos as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB22a-RDqTo&feature=youtu.be
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by reality1010: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Tinubu's Daughter Takes Over Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Market As …Igbo traders adopt back home strategies

… All traders in Lagos must be under my control – Folashade Tinubu Ojo.

Daughter of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress APC and Permanent chairman Lagos State Markets Board Mrs Folashade Tinubu Ojo has ordered the closure of the market on the expansive grounds of the Lagos International Trade Fair complex

Tinubu Ojo who succeeded her grandmother Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji as the Iyaloja General of Nigeria, is set to take over the administration of all public and private own markets in the city state of Lagos.

Traders in the trade Fair complex most of whom are Igbos had the authorisation of the Federal Government of Nigeria, to set their stalls there, but with the coming to power of APC at the federal level, Tinubu Ojo has gained the control of all markets operating in federal spaces in Lagos.

Traders in their thousands on Monday 18th March were shocked, as fierce looking policemen cordoned off the market, enquiry revealed it was on the order of Tinubu Ojo, who directed the market union leaders to report to her Ikeja Office for required modalities that will lead to the reopening of the market.

Report made available to this medium reveals that markets unions in the state, who hitherto were not under Tinubu Ojo’s control are preparing to go and conference with her to avoid the fate that befell “trader fair” traders.

Report has it that markets mostly dominated by the Igbos and other none natives in Lagos will undergo relocation especially Ladipo and Computer Village markets immediately to forestall the deployment of the electoral strength of the Igbo traders in future elections in Lagos State.

Tinubu Ojo a card carrying member of APC takeover of markets is a fall out of the general elections. Most Igbo businessmen in Lagos are sympathetic toward the main opposition party, the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP) and her candidates. Despite the carrot and stick approach made by the APC Lagos State chapter to court the Igbos, they stood firm with PDP.

APC thugs were captured on video snatching ballot boxes, burning ballot papers, threatening the Igbo residents, sternly warning them not to dabble into politics in Lagos, or risk economic clamp down, during the presidential and national assembly elections. So massive was this attack that the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC had to conduct reruns in these areas.

This move however scared the Igbo stock resident in the state, who collectively agreed to abandon their civic rights in subsequent elections in Lagos State, due to xenophobic attacks on them in the two window, between the presidential and gubernatorial elections.

The Senator representing Lagos Central Remi Toritsheju Tinubu, the wife of the National Leader and Folashade Tinubu Ojo’s step mother was captured on video telling a disabled Igbo man who beged for a handout that she and her family no longer trust the Igbos, since they know they do not vote APC.

Now that Tinubu Ojo has bared her fang, how it will play out remains to be seen as the Igbo merchants in Lagos contributes 75 percent of the state gross domestic product.

However the Igbo Mandate Union has vowed to mitigate all steps to neutralise Igbo interests in Lagos and has ordered her members to stop buying lands in Lagos and Ogun State. All manufacturing concerns of the Igbos in Lagos will be moved gradually to the South East states. . All businesses of the Igbos must have branches also in the South East among other back home strategies to be explored.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/276913/tinubus-daughter-takes-over-lagos-international-trade-fair.html
This is d best action ever taken by Lagos state govt.At least d Igbo ppl will think twice and deep because such kinds of challenges bring out ideas and strategies.The Igbo ppl r nt d first in d world to be dealt with in this manner.The Jews readily comes to mind.So good move Lagos state.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 09, 2019
Fellow Nigerians, check this out. The displaced lunatics all over the world Igbos have attracted to their project of playing victim of "oppression". They go around the world saying we are killing and oppressing them and lunatics join their campaign of lies whereas the truth is that Igbo man and families go around Nigeria free to trade, progress and settle wherever they want yet they must always lie to the world in an attempt to get others to join their mindless hatred of Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani.

Just listen to this confused mad woman who has likely never set foot in Nigeria. And Igbos want to be trusted with power to lead other Nigerians? Imagine coopting this crazy woman who calls our President Buhari as Boohory. Listen to this crazy hag who belongs in an asylum saying she wants to save Biafra because an Igbo man has dicke'd her down and then lied to her that his people are being killed and oppressed in Nigeria. We dey laff. Are Igbos not ashamed watching this? Exploitation of a confused person. No different to taking advantage of an innocent child. We know Igbos love propaganda and lies but this is damn ridiculous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7xg4uY59i0&feature=youtu.be
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by wowcatty: 8:19am On Apr 09, 2019
They quote any figure their eyes see.
Guestlander:
Lmao at 75% of the state's GDP. These folks.
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 8:30am On Apr 09, 2019
Oshigun:

Listen dear, if you are indeed a lady, we are toying with you. Yoruba man get like ten gears while you have one. You are no match so behave before I dismantle you. shey you feel me? Everything good and exemplary about Nigeria is Yoruba. Even this blog. Why are you not posting one of the many hateful blogs of Igbos that litter the web? IPOB and Kanu get several na. Why are you not there instead yet you are here giving attitude to the Yorubas who have given you a platform to talk? Is it because those joints are full of lunatics while you enjoy talking with charming and sane people here on Nairaland.

Kikikikiki
U talk like an average Yoruba illiterate,
Like I said earlier if self delusion were to be a sickness many yorubas would have passed away.
So in ur plastic mind I shouldn't post on nairaland because it belongs to Yoruba?.. OMG
This is the dumbest post I have every read
Pls shut ur stinky mouth foooool!!

LIB is owned by igbo lady and there are Yorubas there.
U also use facebook, twitter and IG, do they belong to YORUBAS too? undecided
It's either u are dumb or u are a kid behind this this moniker.
Replying u again would be stooping so low.
U are dumb!! lipsrsealed
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2019
Oshigun:

[s]You lot are damn funny. Attack Yorubas but you don't see the irony of posting on the foremost Nigerian blog of a Yoruba man none of your 'supermen' brethren has been able to create a match for or even remotely close. Na painment and frustration go kill you.[/s]

U too mumu
I will stop posting here when I go to LIB and don't see YORUBAS posting there.
Or when all yorubas deactivate their accounts on FCBK, TWITTER ND IG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

We Don't Have Space For Bigotry Or Ethnic Coloration In Our System - Sanwo-Olu / Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia / Multiple Explosions At MRS Depot, Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.