Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? (16837 Views)

Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' / Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by wowcatty: 8:34am On Apr 09, 2019
Good news finally! More of it please!!

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 09, 2019
Chipink:

Kikikikiki
U talk like an average Yoruba illiterate,
Like I said earlier if self delusion were to be a sickness many yorubas would have passed away.
So in ur plastic mind I shouldn't post on nairaland because it belongs to Yoruba?.. OMG
This is the dumbest post I have every read
Pls shut ur stinky mouth foooool!!

LIB is owned by igbo lady and there are Yorubas there.
U also use facebook, twitter and IG, do they belong to YORUBAS too? undecided
It's either u are dumb or u are a kid behind this this moniker.
Replying u again would be stooping so low.
U are dumb!! lipsrsealed

No silly child. Leave your Biafran defiance at the doorstep when you enter Nairaland. It is a Nigerian forum and that is the point. Go and get a good shag this morning, if you are female as you claim, and you will come back by the afternoon blowing kisses cool cool cool cool cool No woman should be as angry or as rude as you are. Women are supposed to be dainty, norturing and pleasant.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 8:42am On Apr 09, 2019
Westtimeline:
Go as ask all your fellow igbo women that have tasted our dicks why they do stick with it despite not playing mumu love.

Chest beating.
No sane igbo woman will go for a yoruba man.
When most of women dream of marrying igbo man and say bye bye to hustling life.
Lol, any igbo woman following a Yoruba is nothing but a fool that's how I see them.
Because IGBOS men are the best.
Ask ur sisters why they keep making this statement that marrying igbo man is the best thing that happened to them.

Even one said it yesterday on the marriage news on front page

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 09, 2019
Chipink:

U too mumu
I will stop posting here when I go to LIB and don't see YORUBAS posting there.
Or when all yorubas deactivate their accounts on FCBK, TWITTER ND IG.

Why not confess you secretly worship Yorubas and love to be around them? In Nigeria of today, Yoruba man is da don. Take it or leave it. Your Igbo men are all money miss road bores and losers. Who, for example, do you have that can clean Tinubu's shoes in the whole SE? Yeye dey smell. Come back in twenty years sweetie.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Akiara: 8:48am On Apr 09, 2019
Guy..just sharap dia!!

You have been spewing useless responses to issues raised on this platform. When you get cornered you start posting more stewwpidity.

The people you are bantering with are MILES ahead of
you by their submissions. Go get educated...zomB.

Oshigun:

No silly child. Leave your Biafran defiance at the doorstep when you enter Nairaland. It is a Nigerian forum and that is the point. Go and get a good shag this morning, if you are female as you claim, and you will come back by the afternoon blowing kisses cool cool cool cool cool No woman should be as angry or as rude as you are. Women are supposed to be dainty, norturing and pleasant.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Gabriel004: 8:48am On Apr 09, 2019
Chipink:

Chest beating.
When most of women dream of marrying igbo man and say bye bye to suffering life.
Lol, any igbo woman following a Yoruba is nothing but a fool that's how I see them.
Ask ur sisters.

All these non existing people you put on nairaland. Your women are dying on top Yoruba men. We do not need to do any fake post to prove point. It is obvious and everyone knows it.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 8:51am On Apr 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:

[s]Yoruba has never denied what is ours. What we dont do, and wont do, is parade criminals as heroes like you do.
You have adopted all criminals in Nigeria as your heroes. Rejects from other cultures become your saints. [/s]

DEVILish liar!!
Tinubu is criminal and a drug lord but they entire Yoruba tribe worship him.
What about MC OLUMO a hardened criminal has becme a God in Yoruba land.

So tell me any criminal we have adopted
Before thunder strike u dead!!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 09, 2019
Chipink:

Chest beating.
When most of women dream of marrying igbo man and say bye bye to suffering life.
Ask ur sisters why they keep making this statement that marrying igbo man is the best thing that happened to them.

Even one said it yesterday on the marriage news on front page

Choi, this girl really loves the Yoruba forbidden fruit her father has banned her from ever chopping grin grin grin grin You know Yoruba men are the koko in Nigeria. Igbo men are a joke. Awful fashion sense, no charm,nil charisma, awful accent, no wit, never relaxed, don't know how to make women feel special and always so simplistic in thinking it is about money always. Yoruba woman who wants slavery should marry an Igbo man and move to the SE. Definition of misery, intolerance, boredom and frustration. She will run after only a few months to seek a Yoruba man. 100%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 8:54am On Apr 09, 2019
Gabriel004:
All [s]these non existing people you put on nairaland. Your women are dying on top Yoruba men. We do not need to do any fake post to prove point. It is obvious and everyone knows it[/s].

Kikikikikikiki.. This on is in pains, grin
OK let's make a deal
If those accounts are fake , I wont see better
But if they are real u will become wretched foreva and die a wretched . Say amen!!

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2019
Akiara:
Guy..just sharap dia!!

You have been spewing useless responses to issues raised on this platform. When you get cornered you start posting more stewwpidity.

The people you are bantering with are MILES ahead of
you by their submissions. Go get educated...zomB.

And you have to post in bold for what? See what we say about you Igbos? Frustrated and insecure attention-seekers always looking for ways to stand out and compensate for insecurities. Mumu. Have you worshipped a Yoruba man today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2019
Oshigun:

[s]No silly child. Leave your Biafran defiance at the doorstep when you enter Nairaland. It is a Nigerian forum and that is the point. Go and get a good shag this morning, if you are female as you claim, and you will come back by the afternoon blowing kisses cool cool cool cool cool No woman should be as angry or as rude as you are. Women are supposed to be dainty, norturing and pleasant.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2019
Oshigun:

[s]Why not confess you secretly worship Yorubas and love to be around them? In Nigeria of today, Yoruba man is da don. Take it or leave it. Your Igbo men are all money miss road bores and losers. Who, for example, do you have that can clean Tinubu's shoes in the whole SE? Yeye dey smell. Come back in twenty years sweetie.[/s]

When I see a post deviating from the truth

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by IkpuMmadu: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2019
Oshigun:

Bruv, this is the truth. Igbo men cannot accept it because their brainwashed parents, unable to move on from the civil war, have imbibed in them a natural culture of hating the Yorubas . They are groomed from the womb to think they are superior to all other but the sad truth is that when shite gets real then people on the ground, dealing with the reality of Naija life, get real and don't play games.

Lagos Ladies, for example, whether Yoruba, Igbo or Urhobo, are very cosmopolitan. For them it is not about Femi marrying Kemi or Ikenna marrying Obianuju. It is about good, accepting and tolerant in-laws. It is about a man secure enough in himself to let you thrive as a woman and not feel threatened by moves she makes to better herself. It is about picking a balanced partner who is not brought up on a 'money above everything else' culture he becomes a slave to dollar to the extent he is boring and the madam would rather shag the gateman who winks at her. Igbos don't know what time of day it is and this affects every aspect of their existence.

I be Lagos baller and my current babe na one fine gal from Benue. Only gat eyes for Yoruba men because, according to her, "they are the most tolerant and willing to respect and accept your background". The prejudiced and hateful nature of Igbos is now catching up with them politically, socially and in general Nigerian life.
they don't feel liberated they feel that Yoruba men are not assertive and that is why they can control them easily unlike Igbo men

Don't mix it up . But why
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 9:01am On Apr 09, 2019
Oshigun:

[s]Choi, this girl really loves the Yoruba forbidden fruit her father has banned her from ever chopping grin grin grin grin You know Yoruba men are the koko in Nigeria. Igbo men are a joke. Awful fashion sense, no charm,nil charisma, awful accent, no wit, never relaxed, don't know how to make women feel special and always so simplistic in thinking it is about money always. Yoruba woman who wants slavery should marry an Igbo man and move to the SE. Definition of misery, intolerance, boredom and frustration. She will run after only a few months to seek a Yoruba man. 100%.[/s]

grin grin... It's funny how u delude urself to make u feel alright.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2019
Gabriel004:
All these non existing people you put on nairaland. Your women are dying on top Yoruba men. We do not need to do any fake post to prove point. It is obvious and everyone knows it.

This is the real issue upsetting Igbo men. I bleep one Igbo gal for Lekki phase 1 and she was shaking physically. Very fine babe. Works in a bank. This was over a year ago. Anytime I am in Nigeria and I call her she will drop everything to be at my house in 30 minutes. She ready to drop child sef if I ask.

When did that Igbo girl meet FFK that she agreed to drop four kids for him? Does life commitment come that easily for women if they don't believe in the man with their whole heart beyond ethnic and regional lines? It is Yoruba men alone capable of getting this devotion from Nigerian women from all ethnic groups because of our eligibility based on broad appeal.

This is what is annoying these Igbo boys. They hustle all day yet can't control their women and prevent them from falling for Yoruba men who are simply more charming, interesting and engaging. Coming online to attack us releases some of their frustration I guess.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by wowcatty: 9:10am On Apr 09, 2019
Keep eating sugar to make yourself happy. Even the British can't claim to own Lagos with all their guns, and not even the Portuguese in all their glory that first came and actually named it Lagos, let alone you bottom-eating Benin impostors who iout of hunger nvaded us in Lagos to steal yams
dreamwords:

U think we are like u afonja morons that refused to go back to your afonja land,always claiming lagos, Benin land for that matter

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2019
Chipink:

grin grin... It's funny how u delude urself to make u feel alright.

Look Sweetie, your men are boring and just can't compete with Yoruba men. They just don't have what it takes. For where Dbanj be Don Jazzy mate? Flavour get Wizkid charisma? Stiff Phyno na Davido level? Okoro Ifeanyi Ubah wan show face when FFK dey toast Bianca? Which of your politicians has the natural appeal of 'Starboy' Osinbajo? whiny and female-sounding Obigotry? What exactly do you Igbos rely on given the reality on the ground?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by wowcatty: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2019
You are in over your head comparing igbos who contribute nothing to Yorubaland with white farmers of Zimbabwe who create jobs and food. We need you to go and make your region a place people can go for opportunities, stop nibbling on Yoruba's success.
Treepower2000:

Anybody who think that pushing Ibos out of Lagos won't have ramification should remember Zimbabwe Mugabe and the white farmers.
Can Zimbabweans proudly boast today of their deed of forcing the white farmers out of Zimbabwe?

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by wowcatty: 9:30am On Apr 09, 2019
Only igboland will allow you. South Africais hot on your tail and Ghana just deported you, even Israel wants nothing to do with you. Your crimes are known all over the world and you will be chased away like rabid dogs, it's the reason most of you igbos traveling out of Nigeria now bear Yoruba name Qaeda qqin your passports to hide your identities.
Olu20090:
I can assure you that this is being done already but they will never make it public. You will wake up one day and realize that there are no Igbo businesses in SW. Guys are moving out of Lagos to East or other African countries in numbers. I won't reveal specifics as we are under oath not to reveal. 90% of these guys are IPOB members...Nnamdi Kanu don open theirs eyes and Lagos APC no dey help matter as dey no dey hide their intentions to frustrate them!

4 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2019
wowcatty:
You are in over your head comparing igbos who contribute nothing to Yorubaland with white farmers of Zimbabwe who create jobs and food. We need you to go and make your region a place people can go for opportunities, stop nibbling on Yoruba's success.

That is why I tag them a deluded people. Because Yorubas are not dominating spare sales right now mean they won't do so if Igbos leave Lagos? It is a no-brainer sector even if Yorubas choose to ignore it currently. I can go to many spare part yards in the UK now and load three containers full of parts. I just won't do that because I don't need to.

Other endeavours are more profitable and rewarding for me. That is how Yorubas roll. It is not about hustling for Dollapo (dollars) alone so as to look good back in the Village and move closer to a Chieftaincy title. Job satisfaction and personal fulfilment counts also for the Yoruba man. Yet if we had to do it, we will drop ship spare parts from abroad to meet demand because nature abhors a vacuum. Right now, we leave some sectors to Igbos same as Oyinbo in the UK leaves corner shop business to Asians and Mr.Patel because it is convenient for him to do so.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 09, 2019
Akiara:
You had to respond.to a superior being with your weak slavish foolishness.

IGBO people pass una 1000%...that is why as a suffersticated M.o.r.o.n the only thing you can do is casting negative aspersions on people that you wish to surpass. FYI I ain't IGBO but I love their zeal, tenacity and resilience.

Yoruba...like you are good at opening that tribal marked ewedu guzzling Vuvuzela mouth to say immense rubbish that exposes your fears.

You are a Yoruba Church rat...and a very weak 1 at that.

Go sleep zomB....at least working hard no dey your dictionary.

See how I have dismantled you before the forum with superior intellect and wit? Because of what I said you did not post this post in bold fonts. Who is following who? Who is the Slave and who is the Master? I think the forum can work it out to know you lot are lagging behind Yorubas because you are just not as quick-witted or intuitively intelligent.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by BaaleOko: 9:57am On Apr 09, 2019
Oshigun:

Look Sweetie, your men are boring and just can't compete with Yoruba men. They just don't have what it takes. For where Dbanj be Don Jazzy mate? Flavour get Wizkid charisma? Stiff Phyno na Davido level? Okoro Ifeanyi Ubah wan show face when FFK dey toast Bianca? Which of your politicians has the natural appeal of 'Starboy' Osinbajo? whiny and female-sounding Obigotry? What exactly do you Igbos rely on given the reality on the ground?
Look at these little biatch that gets no damn pu**y still talking grin, why do you act weird man? Are you gay?? Nyggas like you just amuse me, fragile ego and weak. Just look at what these this effeminate fa.ggot is getting all excited about, imagine a man getting all heated over the charisma of other men? Oshigun you be real bitch boy mate, you are a real disappointment to masculinity, seek help fast before you lose it.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2019
BaaleOko:

Look at these little biatch that gets no damn pu**y still talking grin, why do you act weird man? Are you gay?? Nyggas like you just amuse me, fragile ego and weak. Just look at what these this effeminate fa.ggot is getting all excited about, imagine a man getting all heated over the charisma of other men? Oshigun you be real bitch boy mate, you are a real disappointment to masculinity, seek help fast before you lose it.

Another mumu. I am showing you what your men lack and why they are envious of the effortless flair of Yoruba men. Do you retards pay attention to reality on the ground at all? Ode. Nigerian women in the most cosmopolitan City have spoken time and time again about their preference for Yoruba men yet una go still dey argue instead of learning from us how to better yourselves same way your clueless, irrelevant and relegated politicians can learn from Tinubu you morons insult daily. Stubborn fools. Are the women commenting below from Chad or Cameroon? Idiat !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56bPYNBvz-o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by reality1010: 10:26am On Apr 09, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Tinubu's Daughter Takes Over Lagos International Trade Fair Complex Market As …Igbo traders adopt back home strategies

… All traders in Lagos must be under my control – Folashade Tinubu Ojo.

Daughter of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress APC and Permanent chairman Lagos State Markets Board Mrs Folashade Tinubu Ojo has ordered the closure of the market on the expansive grounds of the Lagos International Trade Fair complex

Tinubu Ojo who succeeded her grandmother Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji as the Iyaloja General of Nigeria, is set to take over the administration of all public and private own markets in the city state of Lagos.

Traders in the trade Fair complex most of whom are Igbos had the authorisation of the Federal Government of Nigeria, to set their stalls there, but with the coming to power of APC at the federal level, Tinubu Ojo has gained the control of all markets operating in federal spaces in Lagos.

Traders in their thousands on Monday 18th March were shocked, as fierce looking policemen cordoned off the market, enquiry revealed it was on the order of Tinubu Ojo, who directed the market union leaders to report to her Ikeja Office for required modalities that will lead to the reopening of the market.

Report made available to this medium reveals that markets unions in the state, who hitherto were not under Tinubu Ojo’s control are preparing to go and conference with her to avoid the fate that befell “trader fair” traders.

Report has it that markets mostly dominated by the Igbos and other none natives in Lagos will undergo relocation especially Ladipo and Computer Village markets immediately to forestall the deployment of the electoral strength of the Igbo traders in future elections in Lagos State.

Tinubu Ojo a card carrying member of APC takeover of markets is a fall out of the general elections. Most Igbo businessmen in Lagos are sympathetic toward the main opposition party, the Peoples Democratic Party, (PDP) and her candidates. Despite the carrot and stick approach made by the APC Lagos State chapter to court the Igbos, they stood firm with PDP.

APC thugs were captured on video snatching ballot boxes, burning ballot papers, threatening the Igbo residents, sternly warning them not to dabble into politics in Lagos, or risk economic clamp down, during the presidential and national assembly elections. So massive was this attack that the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC had to conduct reruns in these areas.

This move however scared the Igbo stock resident in the state, who collectively agreed to abandon their civic rights in subsequent elections in Lagos State, due to xenophobic attacks on them in the two window, between the presidential and gubernatorial elections.

The Senator representing Lagos Central Remi Toritsheju Tinubu, the wife of the National Leader and Folashade Tinubu Ojo’s step mother was captured on video telling a disabled Igbo man who beged for a handout that she and her family no longer trust the Igbos, since they know they do not vote APC.

Now that Tinubu Ojo has bared her fang, how it will play out remains to be seen as the Igbo merchants in Lagos contributes 75 percent of the state gross domestic product.

However the Igbo Mandate Union has vowed to mitigate all steps to neutralise Igbo interests in Lagos and has ordered her members to stop buying lands in Lagos and Ogun State. All manufacturing concerns of the Igbos in Lagos will be moved gradually to the South East states. . All businesses of the Igbos must have branches also in the South East among other back home strategies to be explored.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/276913/tinubus-daughter-takes-over-lagos-international-trade-fair.html

OP, it is not yet time for the Igbo people to start back home strategy. Lagos issue is Nigeria politics and Lagos is still parts of Nigeria.So it s no big issue. Also adopting back home strategy by the Igbo people will be detrimental to them in the sense, every business man and investor desire expanding his business and investment in other places. I know some of these Igbo people have investment in Lagos and outside lagos. If they start adopting back home strategy, then what happens to their huge investment in Soa Tome amnd principe, ghana, benin republic, Equatorial guniea, Togo, kenya etc. I believe it s not yet time for that move because what they r experiencing in Lagos is not a big issue to them iam sure.Until they r able to experience continental hatred , about 30 percent in africa then such idea can be in the offing.
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by BaaleOko: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2019
Oshigun:

Another mumu. I am showing you what your men lack and why they are envious of the effortless flair of Yoruba men. Do you retards pay attention to reality on the ground at all? Ode. Nigerian women in the most cosmopolitan City have spoken time and time again about their preference for Yoruba men yet una go still dey argue. Stubborn fools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56bPYNBvz-o
LMAOO Oh Lord another weak yoruba nyggah, you just don't get it do you? Nobody cares about some irrelevant video made years ago with very isolated opinions or preferences, neither those anyone GIVE A FLYING FU.CKK IF ANY WOMAN FOR THAT MATTER PREFERS YORUBA MEN OR CHINESE MEN, it's their fuccking business you biTch boy who gets no p*ssy... I bet you go on YouTube everyday searching for Good looking yoruba men(gay) or which tribe women prefer between Igbo and yoruba men don't you? That's how damaged you are mentally grin. There are definitely far more social media revelations made by your Yoruba women who prefer Igbo men, and some even call you(their men folk) weak. And from my personal experience with yoruba dudes both in the diaspora and back home. I've realized it ain't far from the truth, even your own women call you by nyggas out for been weak. I've personally met lots of Yoruba girls even here in Texas where I school, that make it an open affair that they don't fucck with their own yoruba men, and pander mostly to Igbo guys cause paraphrasing their reasons, "Igbo boys don't kiss and tell". To an average yoruba dude, banging an Igbo woman (even if she's the least desirable in the Nigerian community), is a big psychological achievement to him... The type that will make him tell anyone that cares to listen, if he has to throw a bloody party to celebrate his latest Igbo conquest, you can bet he will... signs of a very emasculated, weak, beta, and insecure type of people (the very traits you are exuding that you can't just help yourself). Meanwhile for every Igbo woman a yoruba man manages to bag, an Igbo man somewhere has SILENTLY fuccked, passed around, bedded etc 10 more yoruba women, and won't even make a damn noise about it. I can't count the number of Yoruba girls I've smashed, even the ones had were in relationships (God forgive me), but I don't get all petty and cherry about it cause it's no big fuccking deal. So it's either you are a sad virgin who just can't get laid, or you are a really pathetic loser who can't just STFU if he manages to get pu**y.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by chiefobdk(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2019
Almaiga:
Lies, no Igbo man wants to go back to that their tiny underdeveloped Region, called East. Even at the point of death. grin

Hating on people better than u ll ever be....
Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Akiara: 10:36am On Apr 09, 2019
False Grandeur is food for failures.

See as you dey disgrace your Afonjizi lineage. Who gave you the chest beating yardstick you employ as a chestbeating failure.

Dude free IGBO people. .and face front. IGBO people too much...stop being stupid.

When is the Sulltan informing you slaves about your next fast? grin.....and you have the stupid absence of mind to call IGBO people slaves?...You yaariba zonBs are really useless.

Go reclaim Ilorin...abi do masters relinquish territories to slaves?

Guy....IGBO pass Yaariba 2000%...and that is a fact..

grin

Oshigun:

See how I have dismantled you before the forum with superior intellect and wit? Because of what I said you did not post this post in bold fonts. Who is following who? Who is the Slave and who is the Master? I think the forum can work it out to know you lot are lagging behind Yorubas because you are just not as quick-witted or intuitively intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Chipink(f): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2019
Oshigun:

[s]Look Sweetie, your men are boring and just can't compete with Yoruba men. They just don't have what it takes. For where Dbanj be Don Jazzy mate? Flavour get Wizkid charisma? Stiff Phyno na Davido level? Okoro Ifeanyi Ubah wan show face when FFK dey toast Bianca? Which of your politicians has the natural appeal of 'Starboy' Osinbajo? whiny and female-sounding Obigotry? What exactly do you Igbos rely on given the reality on the ground?[/s]

This one is still a child imagine his comparison.
Ur comparison just reminded me of those days in primary1 when we used to compare our coloured chalks and slate undecided
Pls don't quote me again! angry

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
Chipink:

This one is still a child imagine his comparison.
Ur comparison just reminded me of those days in primary1 when we used to compare our coloured chalks and slate undecided
Pls don't quote me again! angry

Abeg supply your own comparisons then. You can't because Igbos simply don't measure up. I am not even a fan of comparisons but just doing it to put you Igbos in your place and show how wide the gulf is between you and the Yorubas despite your noisemaking.Let me even indulge you further - and I hope you will tak up the challenge.

Put up one Igbo name richer than Adenuga or Otedola in Nigeria. Name an Igbo woman richer than Alakija. Mention one Igbo politician greater or more influential than Tinubu in contemporary Nigerian politics. On the continental music stage name who una get bigger and better than Davido, Wizkid and Tiwa Savage today and right now. Go ahead and oblige empty chest-beater or accept the Yorubas are your oga.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
Akiara:
False Grandeur is food for failures.

See as you dey disgrace your Afonjizi lineage. Who gave you the chest beating yardstick you employ as a chestbeating failure.

Dude free IGBO people. .and face front. IGBO people too much...stop being stupid.

When is the Sulltan informing you slaves about your next fast? grin.....and you have the stupid absence of mind to call IGBO people slaves?...You yaariba zonBs are really useless.

Go reclaim Ilorin...abi do masters relinquish territories to slaves?

Guy....IGBO pass Yaariba 2000%...and that is a fact..

grin

Look at this mumu. Even here you are not ashamed I got the better of you by forcing you to stop your attention-seeking obsession with using bold fonts. Says a lot about you Igbos and how you have no shame and cannot back up when it is crystal clear others are your superior.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
BaaleOko:

LMAOO Oh Lord another weak yoruba nyggah, you just don't get it do you? Nobody cares about some irrelevant video made years ago with very isolated opinions or preferences, neither those anyone GIVE A FLYING FU.CKK IF ANY WOMAN FOR THAT MATTER PREFERS YORUBA MEN OR CHINESE MEN, it's their fuccking business you biTch boy who gets no p*ssy... I bet you go on YouTube everyday searching for Good looking yoruba men(gay) or which tribe women prefer between Igbo and yoruba men don't you? That's how damaged you are mentally grin. There are definitely far more social media revelations made by your Yoruba women who prefer Igbo men, and some even call you(their men folk) weak. And from my personal experience with yoruba dudes both in the diaspora and back home. I've realized it ain't far from the truth, even your own women call you by nyggas out for been weak. I've personally met lots of Yoruba girls even here in Texas where I school, that make it an open affair that they don't fucck with their own yoruba men, and pander mostly to Igbo guys cause paraphrasing their reasons, "Igbo boys don't kiss and tell". To an average yoruba dude, banging an Igbo woman (even if she's the least desirable in the Nigerian community), is a big psychological achievement to him... The type that will make him tell anyone that cares to listen, if he has to throw a bloody party to celebrate his latest Igbo conquest, you can bet he will... signs of a very emasculated, weak, beta, and insecure type of people (the very traits you are exuding that you can't just help yourself). Meanwhile for every Igbo woman a yoruba man manages to bag, an Igbo man somewhere has SILENTLY fuccked, passed around, bedded etc 10 more yoruba women, and won't even make a damn noise about it. I can't count the number of Yoruba girls I've smashed, even the ones had were in relationships (God forgive me), but I don't get all petty and cherry about it cause it's no big fuccking deal. So it's either you are a sad virgin who just can't get laid, or you are a really pathetic loser who can't just STFU if he manages to get pu**y.

The point is that it is you Igbos who try to run Yorubas down with lies while the Yoruba man, like I am doing, show you the indisputable reality on the ground that shames your chest-beating, delusions of grandeur and shameless lies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP / 2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina / 'Buhari’s Pardon For Jailed Governors Confirms Hidden Soft Spot For Corruption'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.