Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

I Seriously Need Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Seriously Need Help (6037 Views)

Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This / I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Seriously Need Help by FamousT1: 8:42am On Apr 09, 2019
I'm interested... hope I hear from u soon
Re: I Seriously Need Help by Nicklaus619(m): 8:43am On Apr 09, 2019
ejipaul2000:

Thank God I am 100% better than that your sisters and girlfriend gold digger who has nothing to offer than sex.
Follow ke? For what nah? With weak Erection?stingy He � that can't afford #5 to give a begger

Lols your just a disguised olosho, by what I have read from your aggressive response to people that has confronted you so far, it is very clear that u might have contributed to the death of ya husband, in conclusion, you are a gold digging, daughter of Jezebel, std and aids distributing olosho...
Go fvck your self wink
Re: I Seriously Need Help by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 09, 2019
ejipaul2000:
I know some of you will be saying single mother everywhere!!! Please, if what you have is only hurtful advise, kindly stay on your lane.
I am a single mother of 1 but my husband died years ago. I was so traumatized and other maltreatment from his family members made me not to do anything with men for years. I was only working on how to bring up my prince and take care of my mother who suffered to train me. Now, I need a man that will love me, not marriage. He must be working because am working too. I don't want dramatic people here. Only serious minded people and must be good in bed too. You must know how to make woman happy apart from money. Don't Dm me please and don't drop your no for me. I WILL CHOOSE AS THE SPIRIT LEADS.

Nawa oo...you need a man that will love you and not marriage. Inshort, you want someone to be commiting adultery and fornication with you. Won't the Man marry again? Yeye they smell. Na evil spirit go lead you then.
Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 9:02am On Apr 09, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Lols your just a disguised olosho, by what I have read from your aggressive response to people that has confronted you so far, it is very clear that u might have contributed to the death of ya husband, in conclusion, you are a gold digging, daughter of Jezebel, std and aids distributing olosho...
Go fvck your self wink
If I want to Involve in olosho, I know where to do it. People like you can make ladies not to fall in love again. You are just a soul damn killer. I don't owe you any explanation on why responded like that to them. I know what I want.
Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2019
Element04:

Nawa oo...you need a man that will love you and not marriage. Inshort, you want someone to be commiting adultery and fornication with you. Won't the Man marry again? Yeye they smell. Na evil spirit go lead you then.
It means you are committing fornication and adultery with the lady you're with now.
Cast a stone on her have never sinned before. Element04 of doom, leave my thread
Re: I Seriously Need Help by Surefire1: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2019
my dear just be calm. Talk to God about it. Dont let your emotion direct you rather God.
Re: I Seriously Need Help by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2019
ejipaul2000:

It means you are committing fornication and adultery with the lady you're with now.
Cast a stone on her have never sinned before. Element04 of doom, leave my thread

Am happily married with kids.
Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2019
[quote author=Element04 post=77387858]

Am happily married with kids.[/quote
Good for you, being married is not the issue but sticking to your family. Goodluck
Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 9:13am On Apr 09, 2019
Surefire1:
my dear just be calm. Talk to God about it. Dont let your emotion direct you rather God.
Thanks jaree
Re: I Seriously Need Help by columbus007(m): 9:27am On Apr 09, 2019
Callmegerald2:

Isolo, Lagos
i reside there,would You like i drop my e-mail?
Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 9:28am On Apr 09, 2019
columbus007:
I prefer Festac where I reside
Re: I Seriously Need Help by Obas101(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2019
ejipaul2000:
I know some of you will be saying single mother everywhere!!! Please, if what you have is only hurtful advise, kindly stay on your lane.
I am a single mother of 1 but my husband died years ago. I was so traumatized and other maltreatment from his family members made me not to do anything with men for years. I was only working on how to bring up my prince and take care of my mother who suffered to train me. Now, I need a man that will love me, not marriage. He must be working because am working too. I don't want dramatic people here. Only serious minded people and must be good in bed too. You must know how to make woman happy apart from money. Don't Dm me please and don't drop your no for me. I WILL CHOOSE AS THE SPIRIT LEADS.
how do you define good in bed undecided

Re: I Seriously Need Help by Febo(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2019
[quote author=ndujekwu post=77373518]

SPIRIT lead me where my trust is without boarders, let me walk up upon the waters,...........

My dear.... Wherever the love takes U, don't just settle for the temporary fun or pleasure at the end, go for the final goal. Your Son sure needs a father figure.

Including Ur age would help reduce the number of unserious people trailing you. All the best.

You are in the spirit
Re: I Seriously Need Help by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:41am On Apr 09, 2019
Bia mr woman, are there no men in your locality or even your place of work,? Must you come here to display your stupidity and deception?

To those guy who are already deceived, you're the most gullible fellows I have ever seen in life. So anything can come online and fool you, I just pity your foolishness.

Imagine if it is a guy that created the thread, how would the ladies be responding? No wonder why girls will always play you fast one even in your own game, nonsense guys thinking with their diiick and not brain, I am ashamed of you guys. NONSENSE
Re: I Seriously Need Help by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2019
ejipaul2000:

If I want to Involve in olosho, I know where to do it. People like you can make ladies not to fall in love again. You are just a soul damn killer. I don't owe you any explanation on why responded like that to them. I know what I want.
And who's your falling in love ever going to help? Whose business it is if you decide not to fall in love, see them ndi falling in love, you can as well fall into lagoon for all I don't care, abegiii, gerrara here.
Re: I Seriously Need Help by Callmegerald2(m): 11:59am On Apr 09, 2019
columbus007:
It's a free world bro. Feel free to drop your mail.
Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
Obas101:

how do you define good in bed undecided
If you can go three consecutive times without resting.. If you know you know
Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 12:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
And who's your falling in love ever going to help? Whose business it is if you decide not to fall in love, see them ndi falling in love, you can as well fall into lagoon for all I don't care, abegiii, gerrara here.
You're inside lagoon already. Get out!!! The Amadioha that will strike you is doing press up, please leave this thread
Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 12:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Bia mr woman, are there no men in your locality or even your place of work,? Must you come here to display your stupidity and deception?

To those guy who are already deceived, you're the most gullible fellows I have ever seen in life. So anything can come online and fool you, I just pity your foolishness.

Imagine if it is a guy that created the thread, how would the ladies be responding? No wonder why girls will always play you fast one even in your own game, nonsense guys thinking with their diiick and not brain, I am ashamed of you guys. NONSENSE
One man food is another one's poison.
Is it your shame or is it your nonsense? Continue to think with your brain and allow them to think with their d**k. That's your choice!!!
Re: I Seriously Need Help by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
ejipaul2000:

You're inside lagoon already. Get out!!! The Amadioha that will strike you is doing press up, please leave this thread
Ifele adi eme gi, see how an ugly grown up like you will come online and start fooling herself shamelessly, I pity your mother and your son, just a disgrace to womanhood. As I no get out of the thread go and call police naa, ifele eme ozu.
Re: I Seriously Need Help by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
ejipaul2000:

One man food is another one's poison.
Is it your shame or is it your nonsense? Continue to think with your brain and allow them to think with their d**k. That's your choice!!!
HIV$ STD looming, fire on the mountain guys run run run.
Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
Please, stop flooding my email with message, I have seen 2 real men I can assess now and make my choice. Thanks so much to everyone whether positive or negative comments.
God knows the heart of all
Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Ifele adi eme gi, see how an ugly grown up like you will come online and start fooling herself shamelessly, I pity your mother and your son, just a disgrace to womanhood. As I no get out of the thread go and call police naa, ifele eme ozu.
I pity your mother, father, siblings and all your generations to come because ilago niyi. Nothing to write home about you. You an impotent idiot. Your mother and all your female relatives are disgrace to womanhood.
Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
HIV$ STD looming, fire on the mountain guys run run run.
It's because you have tested positive to the disease mentioned above that's how you know about them.
Very soon nairaland will come for condolence visit to your family. Anůofia
Re: I Seriously Need Help by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
ejipaul2000:

I pity your mother, father, siblings and all your generations to come because ilago niyi. Nothing to write home about you. You an impotent idiot. Your mother and all your female relatives are disgrace to womanhood.
Iberibe nenye onyeara moral, I Bu onyeara, see how your iberibe is giving you moral instead of you hiding your ugly face in shame you still de disgrace yourself de go, tufiakwa, azi gbakwa!
Re: I Seriously Need Help by FortuneDeGreat(m): 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
ejipaul2000:

It's because you have tested positive to the disease mentioned above that's how you know about them.
Very soon nairaland will come for condolence visit to your family. Anůofia
Mminwu patience, I'll ensure I frustrate your plans of festering it to innocent guys just as you succeeded in killing....... You know naa abi make I talk?
Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Iberibe nenye onyeara moral, I Bu onyeara, see how your iberibe is giving you moral instead of you hiding your ugly face in shame you still de disgrace yourself de go, tufiakwa, azi gbakwa!
What else can you do if not jumping from one thread to another. Ajo nwa si owere baa nne ya afo. Azi gbara gi MA gbakwa ikwu na ibe. That's why you can't help yourself rather than coming here to make trouble. Rubbish
Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Mminwu patience, I'll ensure I frustrate your plans of festering it to innocent guys just as you succeeded in killing....... You know naa abi make I talk?
Who is stopping you from talking whatever you wish. I don't deal with people like you. As I said earlier, I have gotten 2 real men but I need to assess them and make choice. Church rat!!! Keep your quote coming while I tidy some things here in my office.. I will reply you after work. Bye for now. ONYEARA
Re: I Seriously Need Help by FortuneDeGreat(m): 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
ejipaul2000:

Who is stopping you from talking whatever you wish. I don't deal with people like you. As I said earlier, I have gotten 2 real men but I need to assess them and make choice. Church rat!!! Keep your quote coming while I tidy some things here in my office.. I will reply you after work. Bye for now. ONYEARA
Truth can be very bitter, you're currently in severe pain, deal with it, and who cares if you've got a thousand of demented fools of your class grin grin grin, it makes no sense, I care more for a dead rat angry grin grin grin
Re: I Seriously Need Help by FortuneDeGreat(m): 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
ejipaul2000:

What else can you do if not jumping from one thread to another. Ajo nwa si owere baa nne ya afo. Azi gbara gi MA gbakwa ikwu na ibe. That's why you can't help yourself rather than coming here to make trouble. Rubbish
Severe pain grin grin grin
Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Truth can be very bitter, you're currently in severe pain, deal with it, and who cares if you've got a thousand of demented fools of your class grin grin grin, it makes no sense, I care more for a dead rat angry grin grin grin
Unfortunategreat, who is in pain if I may ask. I have gotten what I want and that's was the purpose of the thread. Keep on ranting here till the end of your miserable life. Church Rat!!
Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
[quote author=FortuneDeGreat post=77400242]Severe pain grin grin grin[/quote
LOL!!! If you leave this my thread, Ihere megbuo go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Marry Her Or Quit? / I'm commiting suicide today / Wizkid Is on Nairaland. He Is A Frequent Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.