Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,937 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

I Seriously Need Help - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Seriously Need Help (6009 Views)

Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This / I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Seriously Need Help by Hotfreezer: 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
ejipaul2000:

Saint Hofreezer, if you have never committed any sin, please be the first to cast stone on her.
Are you a virgin??

You lack shame.

You want someone to bleep you outside marriage and spend money on you. Please, how is that different from prostitution?

Next thing, you're asking Holy spirit to help you pick a fvckmate.

Wait, which church do you attend sef?

2 Likes

Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 7:10am On Apr 10, 2019
Hotfreezer:

You lack shame.

You want someone to bleep you outside marriage and spend money on you. Please, how is that different from prostitution?

Next thing, you're asking Holy spirit to help you pick a fvckmate.

Wait, which church do you attend sef?
I don't need to answer your rubbish question and I owe you no explanation again because I have found what I needed.
Re: I Seriously Need Help by EMMYZEE(m): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2019
everything is possible
Re: I Seriously Need Help by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 10, 2019
Still d same BULLSHIT, OP only changed d Format.....!!!! wink
She needs a RICH GUY. oya make una ask am which work she dey do
Re: I Seriously Need Help by fyneboi79(m): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2019
ejipaul2000:

I don't need to answer your rubbish question and I owe you no explanation again because I have found what I needed.
Lucky you both. Best kind of love...unexpectant love. No pressures no promises.
Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
Budex40:
Still d same BULLSHIT, OP only changed d Format.....!!!! wink
She needs a RICH GUY. oya make una ask am which work she dey do
You don't have mouth ni? Ask me by yourself. I have been since 2016 and I have been doing business before then. What else do you need.
Church Rat!!!
Re: I Seriously Need Help by Unrated900(m): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
ejipaul2000:

Who is stopping you from talking whatever you wish. I don't deal with people like you. As I said earlier, I have gotten 2 real men but I need to assess them and make choice. Church rat!!! Keep your quote coming while I tidy some things here in my office.. I will reply you after work. Bye for now. ONYEARA

Please relax and calm,not every sentences you replied to..

If you are seeking,only picked the real interesting words and access them,instead of replying to all abusive words from this naira land people, so calm down okay.

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need Help by awuf2008: 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
I can guarantee you on bed, make you happy but no money.
Re: I Seriously Need Help by zealblinks(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
ejipaul2000:
I know some of you will be saying single mother everywhere!!! Please, if what you have is only hurtful advise, kindly stay on your lane.
I am a single mother of 1 but my husband died years ago. I was so traumatized and other maltreatment from his family members made me not to do anything with men for years. I was only working on how to bring up my prince and take care of my mother who suffered to train me. Now, I need a man that will love me, not marriage. He must be working because am working too. I don't want dramatic people here. Only serious minded people and must be good in bed too. You must know how to make woman happy apart from money. Don't Dm me please and don't drop your no for me. I WILL CHOOSE AS THE SPIRIT LEADS.
Let's talk if you are in Lagos
Re: I Seriously Need Help by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nicklaus619:

Madam go fvck your self, u don't even know me and u are saying sh!t, Lols so i will leave all this fresh and single babes to come follow second hand expired product like u Tarr gerarahia

This is bad, you're talking to a fellow human.
Re: I Seriously Need Help by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2019
ejipaul2000:

You don't have mouth ni? Ask me by yourself. I have been since 2016 and I have been doing business before then. What else do you need.
Church Rat!!!

Its obvious ur a frustrated soul, even d way u dey bad mouth everybody for here shows u cant be humble/submissive to any Man.......abeg carry ur body dey go....... tongue tongue tongue
With all d qualities u listed for the Man what do u have to give in return ?? Used Pvssy and nothing more..... cheesy
Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
Budex40:

Its obvious ur a frustrated soul, even d way u dey bad mouth everybody for here shows u cant be humble/submissive to any Man.......abeg carry ur body dey go....... tongue tongue tongue
With all d qualities u listed for the Man what do u have to give in return ?? Used Pvssy and nothing more..... cheesy
You're frustrated already. Go and sell your recharge card first. We will talk later. You think I will allow you people to come and troll me here
Re: I Seriously Need Help by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
ejipaul2000:

You're frustrated already. Go and sell your recharge card first. We will talk later. You think I will allow you people to come and troll me here

I dont talk to desperados like u. Sorry am not cut for that nonsense. Just try and repackage ur format maybe one mumu will fall for it. Guys like me don #Woke since 1982. ........

Welcome to 2019
Re: I Seriously Need Help by FrogVoice: 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Spirit of Elijah
Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2019
FrogVoice:
Spirit of Elijah
Can you keep quiet??
Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
Budex40:

I dont talk to desperados like u. Sorry am not cut for that nonsense. Just try and repackage ur format maybe one mumu will fall for it. Guys like me don #Woke since 1982. ........

Welcome to 2019
I am not desperate. If I want people like you, I will get them. Am done with you.
Re: I Seriously Need Help by jeff1607(m): 4:56am On Apr 11, 2019
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=77373751][/quote]

when last did you hear from Bruce Wayne?

it better rain today oo, this touch and go weather ehn , ABI hellfire don relocate?
Re: I Seriously Need Help by jeff1607(m): 5:01am On Apr 11, 2019
ejipaul2000:

I am not desperate. If I want people like you, I will get them. Am done with you.

the way you harshly respond to people's post is mind boggling

you don't have to reply anyone or give them the satisfaction of a response , peace of mind is golden.

no quote me o or else na dream u go see me
Re: I Seriously Need Help by Sunnymatey(m): 6:09am On Apr 11, 2019
Suffered same lost of a young beautiful n well mannered wife 2 years ago n my life has been on reverse mode.

Only persons like us understands how it feels.

Looking forward to someone(lady) whose companionship will help mend my shattered heart.

Thank God for ur courage dear.
Re: I Seriously Need Help by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 11, 2019
ejipaul2000:

I dont care..... tongue tongue

I only pity Guys that would fall for this
Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 8:34am On Apr 11, 2019
Sunnymatey:
Suffered same lost of a young beautiful n well mannered wife 2 years ago n my life has been on reverse mode.

Only persons like us understands how it feels.

Looking forward to someone(lady) whose companionship will help mend my shattered heart.

Thank God for ur courage dear.

Sorry for the lost and may her soul rest in peace.
May God give the lady that will love you and kids
Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 8:38am On Apr 11, 2019
jeff1607:

the way you harshly respond to people's post is mind boggling

you don't have to reply anyone or give them the satisfaction of a response , peace of mind is golden.

no quote me o or else na dream u go see me
Bro, you funny sha!!! I no go see you for any dream
E be like say you don't this forum, if I don't reply to them like that, you will not believe the comments you will read on this thread.
Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 8:42am On Apr 11, 2019
jeff1607:

when last did you hear from Bruce Wayne?

it better rain today oo, this touch and go weather ehn , ABI hellfire don relocate?
This your comment was sent by 4 : 56am while rain started by 3:22am. What are you saying?
Re: I Seriously Need Help by jeff1607(m): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2019
ejipaul2000:

This your comment was sent by 4 : 56am while rain started by 3:22am. What are you saying?

the rain didn't get here early enough , right now it's heavy
Re: I Seriously Need Help by jeff1607(m): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2019
ejipaul2000:

Bro, you funny sha!!! I no go see you for any dream
E be like say you don't this forum, if I don't reply to them like that, you will not believe the comments you will read on this thread.

everyone can't like you

you can't please everyone

not everyone wants you to succeed

you don't have to make everyone understand you,

your conscience and peace of mind is your top priority and for those who are dear to you.

#nuffsaid
Re: I Seriously Need Help by ejipaul2000: 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2019
jeff1607:

everyone can't like you

you can't please everyone

not everyone wants you to succeed

you don't have to make everyone understand you,

your conscience and peace of mind is your top priority and for those who are dear to you.

#nuffsaid
That's true. I appreciate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Sleeping Positions Of Cheating Couples On Bed Part II / When A Man Tells Me I Have A Tight Pussy, What Does It Mean? / See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.