Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Insomnia... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Insomnia... (4323 Views)

Cure For Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia, Body Pains Etc. / One Way You Can Overcome Insomnia (Pics) / The Broken Engine Heart - A Love Fiction Inspired By Insomnia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insomnia... by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
MissRaine69:

With all due respect my working days are 16+ hours long so I can honestly say I more than productive. As for learning crafts and being online that’s a slippery slope as I have worked towards not stimulating my already hyper-stimulated brain more. I am trying very hard to slow down, unwind and at least rest when sleep is playing hide and seek.

Why don't you change your lifestyle, 16 hour days are long what if this is psychological, or your body telling you to slow down. If you've gone down the medical attention route and you are functioning just make more time for you.
Re: Insomnia... by MissRaine69(f): 4:35am On Apr 27, 2019
Guest007:

Why don't you change your lifestyle, 16 hour days are long what if this is psychological, or your body telling you to slow down. If you've gone down the medical attention route and you are functioning just make more time for you.
This has been happening since I was a child, I had no lifestyle then. 16 hour days is Mon -Fri , sometimes it’s less I don’t work weekends anymore. Try to balance my work/life routine. I do take annual leave throughout the year.
Re: Insomnia... by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2019
MissRaine69:

This has been happening since I was a child, I had no lifestyle then. 16 hour days is Mon -Fri , sometimes it’s less I don’t work weekends anymore. Try to balance my work/life routine. I do take annual leave throughout the year.

3/5 hours is enough for an adult but they would have to balance their workload, so not to cause themselves other health issues. I think as long as you rest a lot then it's doable.
Re: Insomnia... by Babacele: 11:14pm On May 01, 2019
There is a remedy. What month are you expecting the impending odd occurrence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rommanceland drama, and female controversial threads. / Parents Disown Daughter On Newspaper For Being Lesbian / Who Wants To Make Me His ODO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.