Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,509 members, 7,847,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? (10884 Views)

Don't Allow Any Guy Snatch Your Girl From You No Matter What (Pictures) / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by Adetunji109: 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
vibbb:

They are professionals, i don't think it's a big deal.

grin You don't mean it
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by meobizy(f): 12:20am On Apr 10, 2019
That is a couple not an instructor and client.
OP, I know you won’t mind your mother, sister, female cousin, niece and aunt to do that with strange men.
It’s now obvious that every time you guys ask this you’ve already masturbated to the possibility.
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by anthonyuncle(m): 4:55am On Apr 10, 2019
wakanda instruction is that
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by vibbb: 6:09am On Apr 10, 2019
Yea, dey are professionals.
Same category with Doctors and Gynecologist.

Adetunji109:

grin You don't mean it

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by vibbb: 6:27am On Apr 10, 2019

DonroxyII:
Niqqa , I pray u don't get ya wife fvcked by gym instructors with ya mentality ..... Na big deal for my side ooo ..... Professional gini ??

Too much affinity dey cause wahala ..... if the guy no respond, a lady may respond and if nigga catch the drift .... breast rub chest, d.ick poke pvssy .... tension rise .....

It just have to be one time and rain go continue to dey fall nonstop grin
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by UniQue84: 6:38am On Apr 10, 2019
vibbb:

hehehe of course they are as if the aforementioned are not men and they dont have feelings and preeq, tomorrow you will start crying fowl and open a thread in nairaland disturbing our peace with topic such as

" I never knew our first child of 5 years was not mine, am heart broken now, advice needed " grin

Guy let me tell u this simple truth, I worked out for close to 15 years, I mean real althetic, model Greek god type of built and I can tell u with all humility women are crazy over these guys they just want a taste even married women just as guys go gaga after sexy 8 shape big ass and boobs babes . ...believe it or not am talking from depth of knowledge, understanding & experience.
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by vibbb: 6:41am On Apr 10, 2019
You are truly talking from experience.

Thnks.

UniQue84:
hehehe of course they are as if the aforementioned are not men and they dont have feelings and preeq, tomorrow you will start crying fowl and open a thread in nairaland disturbing our peace with topic such as

" I never knew our first child of 5 years was not mine, am heart broken now, advice needed " grin

Guy let me tell u this simple truth, I worked out for close to 15 years, I mean real althetic, model Greek god type of built and I can tell u with all humility women are crazy over these guys they just want a taste even married women just as guys go gaga after sexy 8 shape big ass and boobs babes . ...believe it or not am talking from depth of knowledge, understanding & experience.
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 10, 2019
Wiziman:
Mtweee, what's the big deal? go to hospital and see how people's reproductive organs are been touched by the male folks. bro, these guys are tired of this butt/boobs shitt is overrated.
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 10, 2019
sparog:

Na so
Chemistry professor cheesy grin
Physics professor rather
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by itspzpics(m): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2019
majamajic:
what's the need of him moving the girl up ?

he was the one doing the exercise not the girl, cos the load was on him not the girl
lol
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by longrunner(m): 2:22am On Apr 12, 2019
Lol just change the girl for a blonde white girl and that's basically what I do often.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chai..men Don Suffer (pix) / Would You Marry Someone With A High Body Count? / Ladies, This Is How To Fight Konji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.