Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo (61938 Views)

Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Sits On Her Fiancé's Shoulder In Colourful Pre-Wedding Pictures / Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by MistadeRegal(m): 8:56am On Apr 09, 2019
cheesy
No fear of being cheated on.

1 Like

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2019
awwwwww... cry cry cry
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by obaival(m): 8:56am On Apr 09, 2019
falcon01:
am pretty sure I wasnt the onky one one that went back to see the boobs after seeing this comment
Seconded
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by nogragra: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2019
Praizeupdates:
Man carried his fiance without legs on his shoulder, show her off to the world for peole to know he truly love and care for her as they both share cute adorable pre wedding photo.

This man is a legend? Cute Or nay?

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/man-carried-his-girl-without-legs-on-his-shoulder-in-cute-pre-wedding-photo/

ummmh, love is indeed very very blind! May God Almighty bless your union in Jesus name.
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Oguieke(m): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2019
lovely
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Ayoslimzy(m): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2019
falcon01:
am pretty sure I wasnt the onky one one that went back to see the boobs after seeing this comment
Lol we plenty
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by majamajic(m): 8:57am On Apr 09, 2019
hmmm
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by givenbiz003: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2019
really legend
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Ulovlyn: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2019
Wow!so true love still exist?Hmm,i haven't seen this type of late except this,God bless him who made her smile and God help her not to make him regret,congrats to both of them
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by adewest1999(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Imagine having sex with her lipsrsealed I almost vomited
you and sense have the same charge

1 Like

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by adewest1999(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Imagine having sex with her lipsrsealed I almost vomited
you and sense have the same charge
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by balonaija(f): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2019
na wahala...
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by daddytime(m): 9:00am On Apr 09, 2019
When the heart matters way more than the body...the result is a love as captured in this picture...

Slay king you are bro...

Enjoy your happiness. ..

Love trumps it all..
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by victorian(f): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2019
Only abroad will one sees this type of love.

In Nigeria, no man will even look at her. Even a Nigerian man abroad will not marry her.

May God help us in this country amen

3 Likes

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Hydee247(m): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2019
falcon01:
grin
falcon01:
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Wantedmiller: 9:04am On Apr 09, 2019
Lifestone:
True love has no limits

Is it because he carried her on the shoulders or is it because one of his legs was amputated.

Nigeria and judgement shaaaaaa
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by ba7man(m): 9:04am On Apr 09, 2019
KingLennon:
I know it must be a foreign guy. If na naija girl be that her own don finish cuz even conductor no go look her face
The conductor go just shout "Gbe bodi eee"!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by BrainSanitizer: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2019
I'm sure that babe wasn't like that before they met. There's a story to the love story. Exemplary guy though. Some guys would fly off the relationship at the slightest opportunity. Good man!
Love conquers all!
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by freemi(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2019
HeWrites:
Still won't stop the guy from cheating
atleast d girl wont cheat. Smart guy
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Cocoyamdcomedia: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2019
Ajibola009:
Advt
First of all where are you located??
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 09, 2019
TheAngry1:
Cool. Visit Lagos for your honeymoon grin grin grin
pls help. how did u add image to ur signature
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by maasoap(m): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Imagine having sex with her lipsrsealed
I almost vomited

Easy bro. As long as you are breathing, no one is exempted from having accident or illness that can lead to this. You would definitely want someone to be there for you. You're not immuned to this, no one is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by maasoap(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2019
Wantedmiller:

Is it because he carried her on the shoulders or is it because one of his legs was amputated.

Nigeria and judgement shaaaaaa

Because the two legs were amputated. It's not easy marrying a physically challenged person. Let's appreciate those who do
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by olufemi247(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2019
Don't rush to judge,, money may be involve in between.. grin grin
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by jaxxy(m): 9:23am On Apr 09, 2019
victorian:
Only abroad will one sees this type of love.

In Nigeria, no man will even look at her. Even a Nigerian man abroad will not marry her.

May God help us in this country amen

Even if she has a beautiful attitude? I’ve seen pretty able gals with bad attitude, unintelligent and nothing meaningful to offer. She still looks good just the legs and I’m sure when she uses her prosthetics she looks normal.
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by duduade: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2019
Lifestone:
True love has no limits

Not in Nigeria sha...

Love in Nigeria has limits o
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Mitsurugi(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2019
falcon01:
am pretty sure I wasnt the only one one that went back to see the boobs after seeing this comment

I didn't. I went back... later. grin
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by andyanders: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2019
Opto1:

Lol. Life, what if you had an Accident and you become dual amputee, won't you wish you had someone to love you?
You be talking as if you know tomorrow. Sometime some shit are better not saudd

Don't mind @nobodyperson. He should not worry. The lady's own issue will be even better than his as an accident will reduce him to nothing and ladies will spit on him.
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Nobodyperson: 9:43am On Apr 09, 2019
andyanders:

Don't mind @nobodyperson. He should not worry. The lady's own issue will be even better than his as an accident will reduce him to nothing and ladies will spit on him.
My God will fight for me
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by victorian(f): 9:49am On Apr 09, 2019
jaxxy:

Even if she has a beautiful attitude? I’ve seen pretty able gals with bad attitude, unintelligent and nothing meaningful to offer. She still looks good just the legs and I’m sure when she uses her prosthetics she looks normal.

And I have seen ugly short girls too with terrible attitude, but last las, a man will marry them.

Of course she's pretty if not for those legs.

But have never seen a Nigerian guy marry a cripple except one in a million and it's very rare. That's the honest truth and we all know.
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by jeroncomputers(m): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2019
Love is real indeed shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.