Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo (61932 Views)

Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Sits On Her Fiancé's Shoulder In Colourful Pre-Wedding Pictures / Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by jackals(f): 4:53am On Apr 10, 2019
victorian:

I will quote u well!
I cannot and will not marry a criminal, I have a reputation to protect.
Take it or leave it.

What if he's good looking?
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by victorian(f): 6:35am On Apr 10, 2019
jackals:

What if he's good looking?

Don't you understand simple English?

Do I need to start repeating word for word meaning of every sentences I typed, as if I'm talking to a child?

Go back, read and understand what you have typed and my reply, all over again.
There lies answer to your delusional thoughts.

Have a great day.
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by fw71497: 6:42am On Apr 10, 2019
This is no true love it is true stupedity if he were to be the cripple would the bitch have done the same for him. If na my brother we go get long lasting quarrels.
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 10, 2019
Ugosample:

It's a big shame really what the country has become

its what is spoiling the mind of the citizens
Yea
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by jackals(f): 10:47am On Apr 10, 2019
victorian:

Don't you understand simple English?

Do I need to start repeating word for word meaning of every sentences I typed, as if I'm talking to a child?

Go back, read and understand what you have typed and my reply, all over again.
There lies answer to your delusional thoughts.

Have a great day.

aaaaarghhh, we're not fighting babe

Good morning
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by victorian(f): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2019
jackals:

aaaaarghhh, we're not fighting babe

Good morning

I'm not fighting with you either. I just see it irritating when u said I will want a fine guy even though he's a criminal. undecided
And I know, I never typed such.
Who in her right senses, will go for criminals because he's fine? Im not part of that category.

Anyways, Morning.
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by jackals(f): 7:39am On Apr 11, 2019
victorian:

I'm not fighting with you either. I just see it irritating when u said I will want a fine guy even though he's a criminal. undecided
And I know, I never typed such.
Who in her right senses, will go for criminals because he's fine? Im not part of that category.

Anyways, Morning.

I'm sorry.
Re: Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo by victorian(f): 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
jackals:

I'm sorry.

undecidedI'm sorry too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.