Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,297 members, 7,957,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) (106229 Views)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
Where is the package? angry
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Preshy561(f): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
So, big nyash and big boobs is now a guarantee for a cheating free relationship.

What if it's your brain that's required?

1 Like

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by sojayy(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ok
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by theenchanter: 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ladies!! It's like they don't know what men want in them. Tufiakwa!
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by AngelHoly(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
smiley
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Adetunji109: 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
See as she worwor pass ugly
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Amanew(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
If God is to start Judgment Najia babes go b de first 2 b cast into hell! Masturbation A1 Lesbianism. A1 Sex. A1 Husband snatching A1 pretending. A1 pocket drying A1 Datz why Christ refused to mingle with them through out his stay on earth. Who your dirty,uncircumcised,foolish, rubbish Pussy and Ass help?

1 Like

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by martineverest(m): 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
some Nigerian wives got something better than this and their husbands still cheat
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
If ik ogbonna (abi wetin be him name) can cheat on his beautiful oyibo wife and send d1ck pic to Nina, then having such confidence where a typical negro is involved means complete stupidity.

1 Like

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Chubhie: 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
Where did they even get the idea that sex is all a man needs embarassed

1 Like

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by astereex(m): 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
Alright
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Imstrong2(m): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
One straight outstanding farts will send those guys plus the soldier running
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by nicepoker101(m): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
A woman's entertainment area is built very close to the sewage pipe. don't blame them too much.
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by YellowSimba: 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
A good man will not cheat.

It has nothing to do with how you look .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-3DbRA0Tzg
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
I repeat, ull be shocked!
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
thats not even naija
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by TemmyT002(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
If he cheats, gaskiya he dey madddd
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by MzTunechi(f): 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
Issokay
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Sarah20A(f): 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
The real women are busying breaking academics records and making new innovations while this one is here showing us ass that is full of shits embarassed

Spits embarassed
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by taxiappguy: 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
delugajackson:
It's obvious that sex is the only thing she has to offer. Only a deluded woman would think that her sexy body can be enough to keep a man. Having a banging body is just a plus.

Fact is, men want so many things other than your big ass and breasts. No amount of physical beauty will ever be as valuable as a beautiful heart, a good attitude and a functional brain. You need more than your physical attributes to keep a man. I would rather die single than share my life and fortune with a beautiful fool. Beauty is dangerous, but intelligence is lethal.
She tell you wetin dey d package? You know whether the package she talk na her brain and her awesome personality. You just hear package see picture just begin to dey assume.
smiley

1 Like

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Btruth: 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
lipsrsealed story!
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by tbibuzz(m): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
I enter this post to see nyash Wey go cover my phone screen as she say she get package but am still looking for the so called package cos I ain't seeing nothing
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Ttipsy(f): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
shitty hole
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
And this is front page material? Open window make I escape.

1 Like

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by tbibuzz(m): 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Breakingfamous:
A slay queen is confident that she has full package and that she is so sexy that her man can never cheat on her.

The slay queen shared her sexy braless and curvy photos and said:

"My boo would never cheat: I’ve got the whole package."

But the reactions she got are quite funny...

See more of the braless photos she shared here and see the hilarious reactions she got...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/my-boyfriend-would-never-cheat-ive-got.html?m=1

enter this post to see nyash Wey go cover my phone screen as she say she get package but am still looking for the so called package cos I ain't seeing nothing
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
She looks compressed
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Legendguru: 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
i see nothing different from what i see out there everyday
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by mozona(m): 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
We done hear, we just hope say u no come back here come say ' I got everything in a woman yet my boyfriend still cheat on me'.

Wat should I do.
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
This one dey ok?
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by oochi123(f): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
Yinmu.. Go do you like film
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Prock1414: 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nonsense, I don't blame you,mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.