Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:24 PM

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) (106223 Views)

With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Bwave28: 11:02am On Apr 10, 2019
delugajackson:
It's obvious that sex is the only thing she has to offer. Only a deluded woman would think that her sexy body can be enough to keep a man. Having a banging body is just a plus.

Fact is, men want so many things other than your big ass and breasts. No amount of physical beauty will ever be as valuable as a beautiful heart, a good attitude and a functional brain. You need more than just your physical attributes to keep a man. I would rather die single than share my life and fortune with a beautiful fool. Beauty is dangerous, but intelligence is lethal.
even after all these, man wey wan cheat go cheat.
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by petluvsu(m): 11:35am On Apr 10, 2019
U are just miserable.
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by lukui: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2019
saggy breasts, smelling pussy, soft yansh, are all what are left when all what a woman that is beautiful but has no brain will be left with!

you will not know now, till you get old when your body will tell!

go and look at the faces of old prostitutes in their seventies! and men will still be moving about with their car looking for fresh cold blooded ones!

luggage(pussy) at owners risk!
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Brightest04(m): 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2019
....Please someone show me the package... I can't see it
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by abbatoir(m): 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
taxiappguy:

She tell you wetin dey d package? You know whether the package she talk na her brain and her awesome personality. You just hear package see picture just begin to dey assume.
smiley
Hmmmm..clever argument.. u don change am wink

1 Like

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by abbatoir(m): 2:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
tosyne2much:
A woman needs more than a banging body to keep a man.. Unfortunately, the boyfriend may still cheat on her with a lady with moderate body structure

There's no amount of physical beauty and body structure that will ever be as valuable as a beautiful heart and a good attitude
This simple words of you is an abstract truth... especially in this part of world. To be honest with ourselves.. Boy will be boy.. trust me.. it's men world.. It's real honest men that will appreciate and respect woman of virtue even though he admire so called beautiful structure in town...men are wire to experiment..One of the few facts of life!

1 Like

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by abbatoir(m): 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
tosyne2much:
A woman needs more than a banging body to keep a man.. Unfortunately, the boyfriend may still cheat on her with a lady with moderate body structure

There's no amount of physical beauty and body structure that will ever be as valuable as a beautiful heart and a good attitude
What you tag unfortunate, is actually part of life... forget so called men of God... They lust after so called beautiful structure in secret of their heart..they masturbate...Real guy go above this and enjoy the beautiful structure God create... this may sound odd but it is an abstract truth..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by samuelchimmy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
all girlz dont taste the same cool
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
abbatoir:

This simple words of you is an abstract truth... especially in this part of world. To be honest with ourselves.. Boy will be boy.. trust me.. it's men world.. It's real honest men that will appreciate and respect woman of virtue even though he admire so called beautiful structure in town...men are wire to experiment..One of the few facts of life!
Nice one baba
Re: With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) by Wantedola(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
So slay queens have serious boy friends? Which normal guy go fall inlove with slay queen??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.